The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
18,161 - 18,180 of 18,865 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Aryan Barbarian

Gainesville, GA

#24750 May 12, 2014
Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow didn't see that coming. Be my original with your racist insults bigot.
You shouldn't hold back any longer :-)
Blvdes Arschloch!

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#24753 May 12, 2014
RumpelShtskkkin wrote:
<quoted text>
So are lions and tigers. Ever heard of a liger? So are zebras and horses. So are donkeys and horses. You have sheep-goat hybrids. Domestic cats and some big wild cats breed. Some wolves breed with dogs. They can breed, but they are considered "different species".
Yes, I know blacks and whites/Asians/other races can breed and make offspring. I just wish we were more like the horses and mules; meaning that your offspring would be sterile. Our prison population would decrease massively, if that were the case.
Just because the breeding of some different species can be done, doesn't mean it should be done. If a wolf and dog bred, I would not want the pup, for it would be too wild and too hard to train. Funny, but I feel the same way about half-breeds too. Unlike half the retarded actresses in Hollyweird, I have no desire to take on the responsibility of raising a black or mixed ape.
You're hilarious. Humans are nothing like animals. As we possess consciousness, sentience, and the capacity to enjoy art and other things. Regardless of what Darwin or Eugenicists taught. Eugenics has been proven to be completely bogus too. You either missed my UNESCO link or summarily dismissed it. Even back in 1950 UNESCO scientists had shown that racism is psychological, not scientific, or biological.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#24755 May 12, 2014
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll give you that one Sambo. However this one isn't too funny, 2 children lost their lives.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =cZgksYpx814XX
I saw this when it aired live. This was on the local news its been posted here about 100 times.

The woman is a crack head, the news producers should have made a different choice.It's also very popular on White Supremacist websites.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#24756 May 12, 2014
McGruff wrote:
<quoted text>Taking a bite out of future crime. Two future crime waves exterminated. Community Cleanup.
Low blow Racist Bigot.
Samuel

United States

#24758 May 12, 2014
I'm sure your companion for the black community is equal to my own.

Often times news producers go along with crack head interviews. It makes for good ratings.
Samuel

United States

#24760 May 12, 2014
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24934...

You may have some black people in your background ?
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

#24761 May 12, 2014
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/...

Here you go. Libtard spent his lifetime coddling these apes, and one of the ungrateful turds kills him. Just like in the Haiti Massacre. The libtarded whites who coddled the beasts were later killed by them. Don't coddle these creatures. They will sooner or later turn on you.
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

#24765 May 12, 2014
whinersrus wrote:
<quoted text> Coddling these animal has led to noting but to death and despair for the poor misguided individuals that attempted to train Ape-fricans in their homeland Teaching thenm to farm is rewarded by machete attacks by uncivilized savages. I wonder what rewards await the libtards , coal burners and white guilters attempting to civilize the American negro?
Even more death will come to the coal burners, libtards and white guilters, along with a side of "dint do nuffins" and a big helping of racism, as being their excuse.

It's up to us to zap out the culprit. That does not necessarily mean kill anything. But avoid the groid and avoid the tabloids. If you're moving anywhere, check out the demographics of that area. Make sure the area is nigfree. for the most part. Do your grocery shopping and fuel purchases early in the morning, before the majority of these nocturnal beast get out of bed. Pay most of your bills online, or over the telephone. Pay attention to what's on your radio and television and get rid of the cable TV, if need be. Inform your children about how these apes kill. Show them the never ending news reports of bucks killing their coal burners. Tell your children that emulating ghetto hoodrat lifestyle will not be tolerated. Teach your daughters early on that fraternizing with the beast leads to poverty, destruction, and death.

If your daughters run off with a negro, disown her immediately! Being a bigot is small potatoes, compared to not wanting to die! These savage apes are violent and not only do they kill their mudsharks, but they also kill their families too. You have to shun her in order to save your own life.
RumpleShartSkin

Cincinnati, OH

#24766 May 12, 2014
Well I see nothing's changed, Kfart is still high and FOS and there's at least 20 accounts bickering with him(probably the same person using proxies)

Taylor, MI

#24768 May 12, 2014
whinersrus wrote:
<quoted text> Hallark, Humans are classified as animals no matter what color . Some have just advanced or evolved, whereas the one of the darker complexions have failed to evolve,
Actually. I think thy have devolved or gone native since the 60's preferring to act more like wild animals than civilized ones. For example when was the last time you saw yt people looting and burning down their own living area? Whining for years over some fallacy fed to them by the media or poverty pimps to keep racism alive .
Well according to evolution humans are higher animals. Evolution has yet to be proven. The predominantly yt led Occupy movement count as "yt people looting and burning down their own living area [?]"

Taylor, MI

#24769 May 12, 2014
RumpleShartSkin wrote:
Well I see nothing's changed, Kfart is still high and FOS and there's at least 20 accounts bickering with him(probably the same person using proxies)
As you have yet to staple that fork tongue to your jaw as you push fallacious fairy tales of Aryan stupidity...ahem...supremacy on this forum. But it's alright, I'm enjoying pinning the tail on the honkey. ;-)
Aryan Barbarian

Asheville, NC

#24773 May 12, 2014
karma will get you wrote:
to every one of the bigots ,when you harbor hate didn't you all know that you are all very' very' sick people, hate makes the soul sick, a lot of you already have cancer, heart disease, and high' blood pressure, some of you are taking chemo' and many other medicines right known, and a lot of you have cancers, and other disease, in your bodies, right' known" its just didn't show up as of yet, but be sure to know that its going to show up really" soon," because".racial hatred itself is a illness, also, any other type of hate against' a family member'" a friend, and anybody'. don't you people ever read up on this type of thing??? be very sure to know that is all very real.
Then I suggest you heed your own words friend. Why else would you be on this forum other than to spread discontent and misinformation. You not racist are you? Quote, " to every one of the bigots" Not very loving is it? pointing your finger. Why don't you remove the log in your eye before pointing out the speck in your brother's eye. Perhaps you need to go get tested for cancer, the key to survival is early detection. Capisce.
Samuel

United States

#24774 May 12, 2014
It's truly amazing how completely stupid you.
Aryan Barbarian

United States

#24779 May 12, 2014
Aryan little boy, you" already" have cancer," you just don't no it as' of yet, and no iam not a racist" iam an older, white woman' psychic, spiritual, reader, and I don't even have to see you, its the hate" energy" on this post" that I have picked up on, you" of all folks" have the gall to speak of finger pointing, when you" are" one of the main" ones" on this post sending out all of the very, bad, hate energy, and trust me friend, nothing that iam telling you is misinformation, you are one of the biggest bigots" on this forum, you be very careful' my friend, you" have just indeed cursed' yourself for" sure known, buddy.be very sure to take every bit of the advice that you have just" written into your own soul, karma' is soon going to take your soul to another dimention" and its not going to be a good, or a happy, place, now you be very careful to heed your own advice son.your soul is in deep trouble.you are surley" demon possessed
I truly free sorry for anyone that judges and condemns anyone without facts. Please post anything that I have said that is racist. Please post anything that I have said that was a lie. If you're a psychic then you know I have a big penis. Does that mean I'm a chauvinist or does it mean you're trying to flirt with me. Demon possessed? Really. Wait for it, Wait for it, Boo!!!!!!!
Aryan Barbarian

United States

#24780 May 12, 2014
Samuel wrote:
It's truly amazing how completely stupid you.
Sambo being stupid is your forte. You couldn't provide a logical rebuttal to my post. You can run away from the truth and scream racism all day long. It has no merit when you try to blame a 3 year old for his death and auntie on crack. It is undeniable that all these incidents have in common. Black!
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

#24782 May 12, 2014
Fitus T Bluster wrote:
<quoted text>The only demons I know carry an EBT card and live in a section 8 crib.
And this is all that's going to be around if we don't stop these ignorant, stupid single mom sows from breeding these worthless black turdlers.

Check this out:

Classic ghetto fight.

Half dressed bucks wailing at each other.- check

Fat sowzillas.- check

"Ooo dayum" - check.

"Wurlstar" - check.

De-evolution is now taking place and has been for years. Time for all these ugly, worthless sows to get fixed. It should be a law that every fat black female (who can't find a husband) must have her uteri and Fallopian tubes removed. They contribute nothing to our society except more crime, poverty, and corruption.

Better yet, sterilize all bucks and sows at birth.
Kinder Aryan

Anderson, SC

#24784 May 12, 2014
all I have to say known is to the ones' only' who posted bad" energy" towards me,and the others" on this forum, is that you will surely"
see exactly" what iam speaking about here, on this forum," always know what you do and say of others, is always, already" done unto you, and I don't answer to remarks' like the bad energy that was just sent out in my direction ,all I will say is you" kids" will see.trust me" karma" will get you, when you send out good energy, it always comes" back to you, like wise," so do all of the bad energy.YOU WILL SEE "AND ITS NEVER" AN ARGUMENT" IN THAT KIDS'.no matter where you are in this world when you send out good good follows, and when you send out bad, bad always soon follow, when you least expect it kids.
Id thought about what you said and you're correct. Please accept my humble apology. Please tell me more how I can achieve this positive Karma.
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

#24785 May 12, 2014
all I have to say known is to the ones' only' who posted bad" energy" towards me,and the others" on this forum, is that you will surely"
see exactly" what iam speaking about here, on this forum," always know what you do and say of others, is always, already" done unto you, and I don't answer to remarks' like the bad energy that was just sent out in my direction ,all I will say is you" kids" will see.trust me" karma" will get you, when you send out good energy, it always comes" back to you, like wise," so do all of the bad energy.YOU WILL SEE "AND ITS NEVER" AN ARGUMENT" IN THAT KIDS'.no matter where you are in this world when you send out good good follows, and when you send out bad, bad always soon follow, when you least expect it kids.
Shut up Samuel, you bi-polar, low IQ, smash-nose, chimping, turd-colored yard-ape.
Samuel

United States

#24786 May 12, 2014
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Sambo being stupid is your forte. You couldn't provide a logical rebuttal to my post. You can run away from the truth and scream racism all day long. It has no merit when you try to blame a 3 year old for his death and auntie on crack. It is undeniable that all these incidents have in common. Black!
You can't be serious... It's like this my friend you and your minions get a crack cocaine like high by posting things you would never speak above a whisper. Your coward racist bigot.
Kinder Aryan

United States

#24787 May 12, 2014
Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't be serious... It's like this my friend you and your minions get a crack cocaine like high by posting things you would never speak above a whisper. Your coward racist bigot.
its very" bad to sit around sending out negative" energy" the universe' is picking up on it all, and it brings intense" suffering" and agony, and soon will bring destruction' to the body, and soon" there after death follows.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 38 min Canton 30,484
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 4 hr Wondering Why 31,195
This is why I am an Ann Fan! 19 hr Ann Fan 1
Found dog! (Dec '13) Wed Hero Officer Wilson 7
Andy's Dean's "America Now" cancelled! Wed Gun Nut 38
Aaron fannigan Aug 26 Krista 1
Be respectful Aug 26 Mike Brown High C... 2
•••
•••
•••

Springboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••