The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,592

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

#24731 May 11, 2014
Samuel wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =dQJwUhhUjpIXX
I can understand why......

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2013/04/16/teen-c...
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#24732 May 11, 2014
Sun down town back woods hillbilly your a sexual deviant.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#24733 May 11, 2014
Aryan Barbarian

Oklahoma City, OK

#24734 May 11, 2014
Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that's what's bothering you lol. The regular posters know who I am. But you are a enigma a imposter who feeds on hatred.

I give permission to any white brother who wants to use my moniker. Still waiting for the real sambo39002 to post bwwwwwwwwwwww
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

#24735 May 11, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it's nice to know you feel that way but the truth is that we are all human lol. Whether you like black people or not. If we were bestial or of a different species we couldn't have children with other "races". But as you know interracial children are born all the time. Simple as that. Anything else sweetheart?
So are lions and tigers. Ever heard of a liger? So are zebras and horses. So are donkeys and horses. You have sheep-goat hybrids. Domestic cats and some big wild cats breed. Some wolves breed with dogs. They can breed, but they are considered "different species".

Yes, I know blacks and whites/Asians/other races can breed and make offspring. I just wish we were more like the horses and mules; meaning that your offspring would be sterile. Our prison population would decrease massively, if that were the case.

Just because the breeding of some different species can be done, doesn't mean it should be done. If a wolf and dog bred, I would not want the pup, for it would be too wild and too hard to train. Funny, but I feel the same way about half-breeds too. Unlike half the retarded actresses in Hollyweird, I have no desire to take on the responsibility of raising a black or mixed ape.
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

#24736 May 11, 2014
Samuel wrote:
https://www.google.com/url?sa= t&source=web&cd=1& ved=0CDQQuAIwAA&url=http%3 A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch %3Fv%3DJ51X_8RUozA&ei=2iRw U_rPI8OqyASwzYGoBQ&usg=AFQ jCNGOYYTEAqJZoPm9uB-ZJQNR8MauG A&sig2=ZAosm4hmkyhqhGDVX8s q2A
Really? Al Roker? What is it about negroes on television, becoming so uppity overnight talking about race issues, all the time? Like I really care. As if I'm going to listen to an old silverback buck who's known for crapping his pants in the White House.

Speaking of silverback bucks, Bill Cosby and Pastor Manning aren't afraid to call you all what you really are. You know, I'd be willing to keep them both if we can send the rest of you turds on a leaky boat back to Liberia.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#24737 May 11, 2014
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>.
I give permission to any white brother who wants to use my moniker. Still waiting for the real sambo39002 to post bwwwwwwwwwwww

Gr8 impression, unfortunately the original AB along with Warrior have been removed from Topix.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#24738 May 11, 2014
RumpelShtskkkin wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Al Roker? What is it about negroes on television, becoming so uppity overnight talking about race issues, all the time? Like I really care. As if I'm going to listen to an old silverback buck who's known for crapping his pants in the White House.
Speaking of silverback bucks, Bill Cosby and Pastor Manning aren't afraid to call you all what you really are. You know, I'd be willing to keep them both if we can send the rest of you turds on a leaky boat back to Liberia.
The new racism lol :-)
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#24739 May 11, 2014
RumpelShtskkkin wrote:
<quoted text>
The new racism :-)
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#24740 May 11, 2014
RumpelShtskkkin wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't hold back Racist Bigot say how you really feel Tennessee Hillbilly.
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

#24742 May 11, 2014
Mammy Sambo wrote:
<quoted text>My lil baby Sambo have Mother Day evry mumpf, when the welfare check come out. Now lemme tale yall sumthin, my lil Sambo gotta a daddy, I jus doe no witch one or who it be, so I jus call all dem l\ligga bucks my baby daddy.
The baby daddy could be a cousin, uncle, or other fambly member. When you see the ghetto l\liggas running around da WalMart in one of their flash mobs, some of those sp00ks look inbred.

Have you ever seen the Jail l\ligger meme?

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lo3jcl76WU1...

Jesus, that l\ligger has got to be inbred. I've never seen anything that black, evil, and nasty.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#24743 May 11, 2014
Mammy Sambo wrote:
<quoted text>My lil baby Sambo have Mother Day evry mumpf, when the welfare check come out. Now lemme tale yall sumthin, my lil Sambo gotta a daddy, I jus doe no witch one or who it be, so I jus call all dem l\ligga bucks my baby daddy.
Wow didn't see that coming. Be my original with your racist insults bigot.

You shouldn't hold back any longer :-)
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#24744 May 11, 2014
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

#24746 May 11, 2014
Samuel wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ei86YrXFzf8XX
Still to funny :-)
Even in the womb, we are different:

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Black baby loves jungle noise. White baby does not. That does not make the white fetus a racist for not liking something that it finds unpleasant.

We're different species. Deal with it.
Aryan Barbarian

United States

#24748 May 12, 2014
Samuel wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ei86YrXFzf8XX
Still to funny :-)
I'll give you that one Sambo. However this one isn't too funny, 2 children lost their lives.
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Aryan Barbarian

Lilburn, GA

#24749 May 12, 2014

Food stamps cut off mysteriously.

This is just simply appalling. These black women raising HELL because they aint got no food stamps. Check out the woman who is acting like a fool demanding food stamps so she can feed her 6 children fathered by 6 different sperm donors. So it is my responsibility to feed this W-Hore and other women like her because they lack of values and morals. I reckon Sambo will defend these mothers because it hits home....Do you understand? Well do you.......
Aryan Barbarian

Gainesville, GA

#24750 May 12, 2014
Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow didn't see that coming. Be my original with your racist insults bigot.
You shouldn't hold back any longer :-)
Blvdes Arschloch!

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#24753 May 12, 2014
RumpelShtskkkin wrote:
<quoted text>
So are lions and tigers. Ever heard of a liger? So are zebras and horses. So are donkeys and horses. You have sheep-goat hybrids. Domestic cats and some big wild cats breed. Some wolves breed with dogs. They can breed, but they are considered "different species".
Yes, I know blacks and whites/Asians/other races can breed and make offspring. I just wish we were more like the horses and mules; meaning that your offspring would be sterile. Our prison population would decrease massively, if that were the case.
Just because the breeding of some different species can be done, doesn't mean it should be done. If a wolf and dog bred, I would not want the pup, for it would be too wild and too hard to train. Funny, but I feel the same way about half-breeds too. Unlike half the retarded actresses in Hollyweird, I have no desire to take on the responsibility of raising a black or mixed ape.
You're hilarious. Humans are nothing like animals. As we possess consciousness, sentience, and the capacity to enjoy art and other things. Regardless of what Darwin or Eugenicists taught. Eugenics has been proven to be completely bogus too. You either missed my UNESCO link or summarily dismissed it. Even back in 1950 UNESCO scientists had shown that racism is psychological, not scientific, or biological.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#24755 May 12, 2014
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll give you that one Sambo. However this one isn't too funny, 2 children lost their lives.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =cZgksYpx814XX
I saw this when it aired live. This was on the local news its been posted here about 100 times.

The woman is a crack head, the news producers should have made a different choice.It's also very popular on White Supremacist websites.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#24756 May 12, 2014
McGruff wrote:
<quoted text>Taking a bite out of future crime. Two future crime waves exterminated. Community Cleanup.
Low blow Racist Bigot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 10 hr smoke and mirrors 31,757
I'd like Natalie Jovonovich to be my bitch! (Oct '13) 12 hr BigBustedMeteorol... 13
To all Tara Hastings fans 12 hr BigBustedMeteorol... 1
Family Law Attorneys (May '14) 13 hr Leachmark707 20
Darrin Bowser: Wherefore art thou 17 hr Wondering 1
Warning: This may cause pain with brain strain. Wed Ann Fan 1
Desperatly need new material Wed Fan of Leon The Man 2
Springboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]