The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 21051 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

RumpelShtskkkin

Johnson City, TN

#24530 May 7, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course there are inbred, devilish and disgusting black people. Big flipping deal. You're not exposing, revealing, or preaching anything new lol. I never once said that only white people are inbred. That's a darn lie. Check your facts. As far as looting and running into stores well it does appear that black folk do that a lot. But white loot and riot when their favorite sports team loses lol. Look it up. Or maybe you'll find a way to whitewash this fact as well eh?
I don't follow testosterone-fueled sports. Even before they got too dark, I had no interest. I especially now have no interest in a snake headed linebacker named Shitavious, LaDavious, Pshawn, or any other stupid ghetto name a sheboon can pull out of her 300 pounder butt. Besides, a lot of white males don't know how to hold their alcohol. But I highly doubt their riots are as violent and as self motivated as black flash mobs. Because when you're in a WalMart, you have things to steal - loot. That's usually where they go. Or to a mini mart. You don't have much to steal when you're sitting out on the bleachers. Don't be stupid. Of course black flash mobs are more destructive and worse than a bunch of drunk white guys at a football game whose team lost..

I went to another browser and found that Samuel troll has been reporting my posts all day long, because several were removed. He seems to be very threatened when I warn others about black on white crime. I will keep posting it and others will see it.
IH8daCB

Johnson City, TN

#24533 May 7, 2014
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/subu... hoffman estates/chi-laywers-for-triple -murder-suspect-plan-insanity- defense-20140506,0,3599.698.st ory
RumpelShtskkkin

Johnson City, TN

#24534 May 7, 2014
IH8daCB wrote:
http://www.chicagotribune.com/ news/local/suburbs/schaumburg hoffman estates/chi-laywers-for-triple -murder-suspect-plan-insanity- defense-20140506,0,3599.698.st ory
Oops, sorry mate. But your link didn't come up to the correct page. But I get the jist of where you're going with this. D’Andre Howard a 25-year-old man from around the Chicago area is accused of killing three members of his girlfriend’s family in Hoffman Estates five years ago.

Yes, I know the story is old, but he still has an upcoming trial. Can you imagine getting mixed up with the wrong guy and he takes you out as well as your daddy and grandmother. And I don't mean out on a date either! But what do you expect when you burn?

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#24535 May 7, 2014
RumpelShtskkkin wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't follow testosterone-fueled sports. Even before they got too dark, I had no interest. I especially now have no interest in a snake headed linebacker named Shitavious, LaDavious, Pshawn, or any other stupid ghetto name a sheboon can pull out of her 300 pounder butt. Besides, a lot of white males don't know how to hold their alcohol. But I highly doubt their riots are as violent and as self motivated as black flash mobs. Because when you're in a WalMart, you have things to steal - loot. That's usually where they go. Or to a mini mart. You don't have much to steal when you're sitting out on the bleachers. Don't be stupid. Of course black flash mobs are more destructive and worse than a bunch of drunk white guys at a football game whose team lost..
I went to another browser and found that Samuel troll has been reporting my posts all day long, because several were removed. He seems to be very threatened when I warn others about black on white crime. I will keep posting it and others will see it.
Well a riot is a riot. Fueled by drugs, alcohol, or racial hate, a riot is a riot. It's no more different than because of skin color. Looting of course happens in the black community. But as I said before, you are not really "telling the truth" inasmuch as talking about the double standards that you feel exist. Because the truth of the matter is that more INTRA-racial crime happens than INTER-racial crime. Spin it how you want. Blame the ZOG or Libtards or whoever you want. Just say that the FBI is going to intentionally botch statistics to appease Libtards or ZOG officials. You can't pout and scream "datz wayciss" when the stats don't fit your delusions. But of course we have our white, angel food cake, buttermilk complexioned, knight in shining white armor to whitewash your pwetty widdle white teers away white???(ahem) right?
Samuel

United States

#24537 May 7, 2014
RumpelShtskkkin

Johnson City, TN

#24542 May 7, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well a riot is a riot. Fueled by drugs, alcohol, or racial hate, a riot is a riot. It's no more different than because of skin color. Looting of course happens in the black community. But as I said before, you are not really "telling the truth" inasmuch as talking about the double standards that you feel exist. Because the truth of the matter is that more INTRA-racial crime happens than INTER-racial crime. Spin it how you want. Blame the ZOG or Libtards or whoever you want. Just say that the FBI is going to intentionally botch statistics to appease Libtards or ZOG officials. You can't pout and scream "datz wayciss" when the stats don't fit your delusions. But of course we have our white, angel food cake, buttermilk complexioned, knight in shining white armor to whitewash your pwetty widdle white teers away white???(ahem) right?
Oh shut up! You apes are far worse at everything you do than any other race on the planet.

>>>>>>But of course we have our white, angel food cake, buttermilk complexioned, knight in shining white armor to whitewash your pwetty widdle white teers away white??

Get some help. You are obviously insanely jealous of white people.
Truth Slayer

United States

#24543 May 7, 2014
RumpelShtskkkin wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh shut up! You apes are far worse at everything you do than any other race on the planet.
>>>>>>But of course we have our white, angel food cake, buttermilk complexioned, knight in shining white armor to whitewash your pwetty widdle white teers away white??
Get some help. You are obviously insanely jealous of white people.
RumpelShtskkkin wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't follow testosterone-fueled sports. Even before they got too dark, I had no interest. I especially now have no interest in a snake headed linebacker named Shitavious, LaDavious, Pshawn, or any other stupid ghetto name a sheboon can pull out of her 300 pounder butt. Besides, a lot of white males don't know how to hold their alcohol. But I highly doubt their riots are as violent and as self motivated as black flash mobs. Because when you're in a WalMart, you have things to steal - loot. That's usually where they go. Or to a mini mart. You don't have much to steal when you're sitting out on the bleachers. Don't be stupid. Of course black flash mobs are more destructive and worse than a bunch of drunk white guys at a football game whose team lost..
I went to another browser and found that Samuel troll has been reporting my posts all day long, because several were removed. He seems to be very threatened when I warn others about black on white crime. I will keep posting it and others will see it.

I reckon thats what separates us from the evil blacks, the undeniable truth. This person Kallark apparently does not know the differance between a spontaneous sport crowd acting unruly and an organized black flash mob.

An 84 year old white woman raped and murder by a 24 yoa black male who stabbed her over 100 times. I believe Kallark stated in other post that these victims suffered from the sins of their forefathers. This has to be one of the sickest statements justifying white victims being attacked at the hands of black perpetrators.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12574 ...
Reply
Report this post
RumpelShtskkkin

Johnson City, TN

#24545 May 7, 2014
whinersrus wrote:
<quoted text> TNB someone should end that dudes miserable existence rather than giving him an award No wonder some believe that negroes are not human
TNB - Typical Negro Behavior

Incest is the norm with blacks, as far as I'm concerned. Our society does not like talking about it. But that same society assumes that all white people who live in the south do that.

I'm not originally from the south, but if I were, I'd be really ticked off about being stereotyped, while being lectured, on the other hand, for stereotyping blacks. This incestuous behavior runs more rampant with them, but nobody is allowed to talk about it, because it's considered racist. But people can say that southern whites live in trailers, and have sex with their family members and no one says a thing. Double standard.

Besides, even I were southern white trash who lived in a trailer and was intimate with family members, that's still several steps above coal burning. I'd rather be with a white cousin any day than be bedding the black beast. Going black is bestiality, as far as I'm concerned. At least if I was with a cousin, he'd be a human, and not an ape.
RumpelShtskkkin

Johnson City, TN

#24546 May 7, 2014
Truth Slayer wrote:
<quoted text>
RumpelShtskkkin wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't follow testosterone-fueled sports. Even before they got too dark, I had no interest. I especially now have no interest in a snake headed linebacker named Shitavious, LaDavious, Pshawn, or any other stupid ghetto name a sheboon can pull out of her 300 pounder butt. Besides, a lot of white males don't know how to hold their alcohol. But I highly doubt their riots are as violent and as self motivated as black flash mobs. Because when you're in a WalMart, you have things to steal - loot. That's usually where they go. Or to a mini mart. You don't have much to steal when you're sitting out on the bleachers. Don't be stupid. Of course black flash mobs are more destructive and worse than a bunch of drunk white guys at a football game whose team lost..
I went to another browser and found that Samuel troll has been reporting my posts all day long, because several were removed. He seems to be very threatened when I warn others about black on white crime. I will keep posting it and others will see it.
I reckon thats what separates us from the evil blacks, the undeniable truth. This person Kallark apparently does not know the differance between a spontaneous sport crowd acting unruly and an organized black flash mob.
An 84 year old white woman raped and murder by a 24 yoa black male who stabbed her over 100 times. I believe Kallark stated in other post that these victims suffered from the sins of their forefathers. This has to be one of the sickest statements justifying white victims being attacked at the hands of black perpetrators.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12574 ...
Reply
Report this post
Thank you for that post. So Kallark had said something so hateful about sins of forefathers, over an 84 year old woman for being raped? Jesus Christ! Typical black. No remorse, whatsoever.

And did you know he's married to a white woman on top of all that? There is no way in hell I would want such a racist twit around any white family member or friend of mine that has so much hate and hostility in his black heart over white people. Seems that the biggest racist black jerks are only with white women. These white women who choose to live in that negative world filled with unnecessary drama, are beyond stupid. They will one day have their pet ape's hostility taken out on them and they'll be yet another dead coal burner.

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#24547 May 7, 2014
whinersrus wrote:
<quoted text> That would be unrealistic What chaffs my azz is that is whatever my great ,great grandparent may or may not have done is not an reason for a lifetime of excuses for blacks not accepting personal responsibility. Personally I have done nothing to deter blacks from seeking gainful employment . Nor have I encouraged them to make their living from a life of crime
Of course not. But in the minds of these hateful racist people your skin is not dark so your automatically at fault.
Samuel

Chicago, IL

#24548 May 7, 2014
RumpelShtskkkin wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh so you're posting again, Samuel? Got tired of reporting my posts and that the mods wouldn't take them all down? You're just upset because that link got posted so much and you can't have them all removed. You can't get rid of that link you don't want others to see, so you took on a bogus name, yet again, just to write your run-on sentences of absolute nonsense.
yes, I'm posting as "reap what u shall sow" because I'm shooting a nine ball and smoking some crack. It'll f**k up a l\ligger like me real bad and make me want to kill white people for no reason. I'm just a run of the mill chicken eating stupid lazy junkie l\ligger. Please forgive me if I offend any white people, Its the drugs again. God will punish me for my bigotry.

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#24549 May 7, 2014
RumpelShtskkkin wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh shut up! You apes are far worse at everything you do than any other race on the planet.
>>>>>>But of course we have our white, angel food cake, buttermilk complexioned, knight in shining white armor to whitewash your pwetty widdle white teers away white??
Get some help. You are obviously insanely jealous of white people.


Lol its called "sarcasm" not jealousy. I love poking fun at your holier than thou self righteous attitude thinking that white people commit "better" crimes.
Samuel

Chicago, IL

#24550 May 7, 2014
RumpelShtskkkin wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it was, you lying, butthurt sack of inflamed, disease ridden, gorilla droppings.
Don't worry, I copied down that paragraph about Precious that you keep reporting. It must have hurt your feelings really bad. Truth hurts, doesn't it? When others ask me about it, I'll post it to them, and they'll have a good laugh over your embarrassment and shame of being a yardape with an IQ less than 85.
Thank you for your generousity, my IQ is only 25. Still not bad for a dumb l\ligger racist bigot like me.
RumpelShtskkkin

Johnson City, TN

#24551 May 7, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I love poking fun at your holier than thou self righteous attitude thinking that white people commit "better" crimes.
Obviously, others (besides myself) don't see it that way.

Truth Slayer posted: "This person Kallark apparently does not know the differance between a spontaneous sport crowd acting unruly and an organized black flash mob."

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#24552 May 7, 2014
RumpelShtskkkin wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for that post. So Kallark had said something so hateful about sins of forefathers, over an 84 year old woman for being raped? Jesus Christ! Typical black. No remorse, whatsoever.
And did you know he's married to a white woman on top of all that? There is no way in hell I would want such a racist twit around any white family member or friend of mine that has so much hate and hostility in his black heart over white people. Seems that the biggest racist black jerks are only with white women. These white women who choose to live in that negative world filled with unnecessary drama, are beyond stupid. They will one day have their pet ape's hostility taken out on them and they'll be yet another dead coal burner.
Spin my words all you want but you know I've never used history to justify wrongdoing. I've simply used it to explain why things are the way they are. Wrongdoing is wrongdoing. As I told Whinersrus, it is 2014. White people have VERY little, if any power over black people. Our current failures are primarily on us. Unfortunately, with some people, they can't get over the past. And in the past, racism and discrimination was legal. It was terrible to always be the victim of racism and discrimination. And so people reacted. Is it clear enough now RumptyDumpty?

BTW, what does my wife have to do with this? You are sooooo HILARIOUSLY ignorant of me and my family! I don't care if you think I'm a hateful racist. I couldn't care less. My wife and daughter are showered with so much love and affection you would wish to be apart of my family. Race really isn't mentioned or talked about in our house because neither of us really care. Topix turds like you, though, bring out a different side of me. I simply speak to you all the way you speak to me.

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#24554 May 7, 2014
RumpelShtskkkin wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously, others (besides myself) don't see it that way.
Truth Slayer posted: "This person Kallark apparently does not know the differance between a spontaneous sport crowd acting unruly and an organized black flash mob."
OK so again, what's your point? Whether it's spontaneous or calculated what is the result? Life? Happiness? Peace? Civil obedience? Love? Respect of private property?

Listen you can't prove that skin color makes a crime better or worse so stop trying whitewash reality.

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#24555 May 7, 2014
Fitus T Bluster wrote:
<quoted text>He knows the difference, he just doesn't want to admit that blacks have a culture full of filth and destruction.
Well if it was true I would admit it. But I don't base my views of people off of what I see on TV or even the bad experiences I've had with people. So no I don't see the massive difference you're referring to.

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#24556 May 7, 2014
RumpelShtskkkin wrote:
<quoted text>
TNB - Typical Negro Behavior
Incest is the norm with blacks, as far as I'm concerned. Our society does not like talking about it. But that same society assumes that all white people who live in the south do that.
I'm not originally from the south, but if I were, I'd be really ticked off about being stereotyped, while being lectured, on the other hand, for stereotyping blacks. This incestuous behavior runs more rampant with them, but nobody is allowed to talk about it, because it's considered racist. But people can say that southern whites live in trailers, and have sex with their family members and no one says a thing. Double standard.
Besides, even I were southern white trash who lived in a trailer and was intimate with family members, that's still several steps above coal burning. I'd rather be with a white cousin any day than be bedding the black beast. Going black is bestiality, as far as I'm concerned. At least if I was with a cousin, he'd be a human, and not an ape.
Lies and more lies....John 8:44. You are from your father the Devil. The Father of the lie.
RumpelShtskkkin

Johnson City, TN

#24557 May 7, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Spin my words all you want but you know I've never used history to justify wrongdoing. I've simply used it to explain why things are the way they are. Wrongdoing is wrongdoing. As I told Whinersrus, it is 2014. White people have VERY little, if any power over black people. Our current failures are primarily on us. Unfortunately, with some people, they can't get over the past. And in the past, racism and discrimination was legal. It was terrible to always be the victim of racism and discrimination. And so people reacted. Is it clear enough now RumptyDumpty?
BTW, what does my wife have to do with this? You are sooooo HILARIOUSLY ignorant of me and my family! I don't care if you think I'm a hateful racist. I couldn't care less. My wife and daughter are showered with so much love and affection you would wish to be apart of my family. Race really isn't mentioned or talked about in our house because neither of us really care. Topix turds like you, though, bring out a different side of me. I simply speak to you all the way you speak to me.
Whatever, kneegrow. All you blacky bucks talk about is rayciss this and rayciss that.

Your Bill Cosby version of family life is rather amusing. But be honest. You know darn well, you're life is more like this guy. Only the sheboons are replaced with coal burners:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/baby-m...

All you bucks are all the same. You lived this way years ago, back in the dung huts of Africa and hundreds of years later, you still live the same way today in section-ape housing.
RumpelShtskkkin

Johnson City, TN

#24558 May 7, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lies and more lies....John 8:44. You are from your father the Devil. The Father of the lie.
Between you and your denial, and Samuel and his reporting posts, everybody else is obviously seeing how the truth hurts you two. Because you butt monkeys are really dancing up a storm tonight. LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
overlook workers 30 min sorry thiefs 1
don't waste your time or gas applying at Fuyao. (Jan '15) 18 hr Dig Bick 106
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 20 hr huh 32,016
The Source of Their Economic Problems Are White... Sat wowed 5
Tecumseh the prophet Fri Ricardo montobomb 1
Is Franklin still a redneck, briary hellhole? (Aug '08) Aug 17 Biggen 56
Anyone know Matt Morrow? (Oct '15) Aug 16 yourmom 165

Springboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Springboro Mortgages