The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20366 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

No More Spooks

Boardman, OR

#24413 May 5, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
So RumpelStupid, what would you call white men who love dark skinned women?
http://wearethe15percent.com/image/8392785600...
http://wearethe15percent.com/image/8483787656...
http://wearethe15percent.com/image/8370835399...
Seems to me white men like their share of dark skin too. Are they "mudsharks" too? Lol this is the future. These beautiful couples comprise 15% of all American married couples. Too bad for you RumpelMoron!
Lies, more lies. STFU l\ligger.
Hugo

Long Beach, CA

#24414 May 5, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
Seems to me white men like their share of dark skin too. Are they "mudsharks" too? Lol this is the future. These beautiful couples comprise 15% of all American married couples. Too bad for you RumpelMoron!
With our standing moral commandment being, "Give me you tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breath free.", and there being over 1.1 billion in Africa,(was only 220 million in 1950), and mostly poor, the combined physical characteristics, based on numbers, should be more Africanized.

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#24415 May 5, 2014
No More Spooks wrote:
<quoted text>Lies, more lies. STFU l\ligger.
What's untrue about what I said? Don't get mad. Black folks aren't obviously as hideous, bestial, and repulsive as RumpelDevil describes them. The human family is mixing up like never before in world history and there is nothing you bratty, whiney, foaming-at-the-mouth race chauvinists can do about it. Scientific racism is a farce and has always been that way. No matter what Nazi scientists, Hitler, Gobineau, or that old bas-turd Darwin had to say. Fail again whitey! Haha!

You will never silence me. Even if you whine to the moderator I'll just keep coming back ;-)
Hugo

Long Beach, CA

#24416 May 5, 2014
The dollar printing is going on like never before in world history, and the Winds of Change, (controlled or not), are happening.
White Yankee

Huntington Beach, CA

#24417 May 5, 2014
No More Spooks wrote:
<quoted text>Lies, more lies. STFU l\ligger.
Oooooooo. A hillbilly threat.

What a joke. Southern boys always run from a fight.
RumpelShtskkkin

Johnson City, TN

#24419 May 5, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
>>>>>So RumpelStupid, what would you call white men who love dark skinned women?

They're called "Oil Drillers".

>>>>>- Lol this is the future.

You have a long long way to go, for you are still outnumbered. And whites are waking up from this submissive spell that libtards and coddlers had them under for the past 50+ years. They have to wake up, if they want themselves (and their future generations to survive). Blacks run their mouths way too much and they have no intelligence or wisdom to back themselves up. All it would take is another natural disaster like Haiti to knock you on your a$$e$ again. Those blacks down there have failed to rebuild anything. Over in Japan they survived an earthquake, a tsunami, and a nuclear meltdown all in one day. They have rebuilt again without help. Blacks cannot do that. Therefore, they will NEVER be the surviving race. Survival of the fittest, does not necessarily mean the most physically strong, but mentally strong, as well. Blacks have lost that one, because colleges have to keep lowering test scores for them.

The Judicial System is not biased against minorities.

Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.

Blacks are three times more likely to use a hand gun, and twice more likely to use a knife.

Hispanics commit three times more violent crimes than whites, but the statistics are nebulous because sometimes they are classified as white, so it could be far higher.

The best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percent of the population that is black and Hispanic.

Blacks are 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against whites then vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit a robbery.

Forty-five percent of black crime is against whites, 43 against other blacks, and 10 percent against Hispanic.

Blacks are seven times more likely to go to prison, Hispanics three times, and the reason is clear, because from 1980 to 2003 the US incarceration rate has tripled, and so proves that Justice is not only hard won, but well served.
RumpelShtskkkin

Johnson City, TN

#24420 May 5, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you are choosing to ignore me and that's alright. We both know the truth lol. A crime is not made worse just because a black person does it and you know it. But we also know that you're full of crap and can't pull your face out of your white masters rectum. You have been thoughly blinded.
>>>>>A crime is not made worse just because a black person does it and you know it.

That is not my point. I just said I never heard of white teenage boys taking such an interest in raping geriatric old white women, like young black thugs do.

Stop twisting words around because you're pi$$ed off, that someone has proof and is letting others know about what disgusting, violent animals blacks are.

Taylor, MI

#24421 May 5, 2014
RumpelShtskkkin wrote:
<quoted text>
>>>>>A crime is not made worse just because a black person does it and you know it.
That not my point. I just said I never heard of white teenage boys taking such an interest in raping geriatric old white women, like young black thugs do.
Stop twisting words around because you're pi$$ed off, that someone has proof and is letting others know about what disgusting, violent animals blacks are.
Of course you would never say it outright that skin color makes a crime "better" or worse because you do have some sense about you. You are not that obtuse mentally. By the way, I'm glad you performed your due diligence and helped me to see what you racist bas-turds call white men in "interracial" relationships. I'm not "pi$$ed" off about anything. All I'm saying is that you're preaching to the choir. You are not revealing what's already generally well known. And as I've shown you on multiple occasions, white people are just as vicious and brutal and bestial as everyone else. Europeans and white Americans are just enjoying their time to "shine". They are " enjoying" the fruits of conquest at the expense of those "less favored" than them right now. Every ethnic group has really had their chance to dominate world affairs. It is now white people's turn. Things haven't really gotten any better for the most part. Like I've said before, soak it up while you can because it won't last forever. The writing's on the wall RumpelDevil. With the way the western world has destroyed the Earth polluting the environment among other things on the LOOOOOONG list of travesties heaped upon the human race spearheaded by whitey. But keep deluding yourself into believing that the "fit will survive" and that somehow white people will manage to get it right at the last minute. As far as Haiti goes, I'm sure it is still hurting from the earthquake. It's not in the best position economically or politically. But it is still a functioning country with a functioning government regardless of what you race chauvinists say. You all exaggerate, sensationalize, and underreport the facts as they pertain to a "race" you despise. Your bias and hatred for darker skinned people knows no bounds. Haiti's government may not be up to your lofty standards but it is still a functioning government. And as you report what you think you know about blacks I will continue to critique and screen out what is ACTUALLY true and what is ACTUALLY false.
RumpelShtskkkin

Johnson City, TN

#24422 May 5, 2014
OMFG!!!!!!! Check out this ignorant loudmouth garbage:

Can you believe that this is the $h!t that's in our universities today? It's obvious that Mike Judge did not have to wait 500 years to see the real-life version of Idiocracy which exists on our planet today.

People, this bu!!$h!t is what you're spending your hard earned tax dollars on. Zoo l\liggers chimping; ooking and eeking, rapping and crapping.

The nice, clean-cut, good looking, human male and female college students that were dressed nice and were aiming for their futures are slowly disappearing and these ugly, noisy animals are trying to take over. Fat, ugly sheboons with nappy afros and flab in their midsections, along with bucks rapping a bunch of nonsense is now what you call a debate team? Are you kidding me? Theses jigs are a waste of money. We keep lowering test scores for these morons and we hand them degrees. Why bother? They still end up in jail or on welfare.

Taylor, MI

#24423 May 5, 2014
RumpelDumpel:

Let me clarify my statement: "You are not revealing what's already generally well known."

As it pertains to the statistical data you presented in your last statement. Some of your other statements are simply subjective bias. Consequently, they have no real merit in connection with the real facts you presented. I know you will try and get cute and twist what I said.

Taylor, MI

#24424 May 5, 2014
RumpelShtskkkin wrote:
OMFG!!!!!!! Check out this ignorant loudmouth garbage:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =fmO-ziHU_D8XX
Can you believe that this is the $h!t that's in our universities today? It's obvious that Mike Judge did not have to wait 500 years to see the real-life version of Idiocracy which exists on our planet today.
People, this bu!!$h!t is what you're spending your hard earned tax dollars on. Zoo l\liggers chimping; ooking and eeking, rapping and crapping.
The nice, clean-cut, good looking, human male and female college students that were dressed nice and were aiming for their futures are slowly disappearing and these ugly, noisy animals are trying to take over. Fat, ugly sheboons with nappy afros and flab in their midsections, along with bucks rapping a bunch of nonsense is now what you call a debate team? Are you kidding me? Theses jigs are a waste of money. We keep lowering test scores for these morons and we hand them degrees. Why bother? They still end up in jail or on welfare.
It was pretty funny. Their rhetoric was quite unintelligible. I'd have to figure out the point of those debates. If one could call it that lol. Did this video make your night? More fuel for your racist fire?
RumpelShtskkkin

Johnson City, TN

#24425 May 5, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
It was pretty funny. Their rhetoric was quite unintelligible. I'd have to figure out the point of those debates. If one could call it that lol. Did this video make your night? More fuel for your racist fire?
Oh don't worry, I find l\ligger crime and TNB every day that's either in the news or it's sent to me from somewhere, which BTW is enough fuel for a racist fire.

So there's no real need to figure out the point of those debates. There is no point. It's just yard apes ookin' and eekin', in heat for breeding season. I'm sure Samuel will find my comment and get all sorts of unhappy. He'll create a woman poster's name and will rant on and on with the run-on sentences, telling me that if these "so-called" wonderful and intelligent black college students want to express their feelings and say what's on their minds, that it's their right and that it's none of my business. LOL!

Ok, even so...it was an absolute waste of news time airing these big mouth blacks on the news. And I'm just as pi$$ed off at the reporters and other white coddlers who condone and promote this egocentric, childish drivel into our society.

Taylor, MI

#24427 May 6, 2014
RumpelShtskkkin wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh don't worry, I find l\ligger crime and TNB every day that's either in the news or it's from somewhere else, which BTW is enough fuel for a racist fire.
So there's no real need to figure out the point of those debates. There is no point. It's just yard apes ookin' and eekin', in heat for breeding season. I'm sure Samuel will find my comment and get all sorts of unhappy. He'll create a woman poster's name and will rant on and on with the run-on sentences, telling me that if these "so-called" wonderful and intelligent black college students want to express their feelings and say what's on their minds, that it's their right and that it's none of my business. LOL!
Ok, even so...it was an absolute waste of news time airing these big mouth blacks on the news.
..."yard apes ookin' and eekin' in heat for breeding season" lol this is comedy gold man!

"And I'm just as pi$$ed off at the reporters and other white coddlers who condone and promote this egocentric, childish drivel into our society."

So this is your final judgment, your final take on it all? Excellent deduction Sherlock!! Lol
Samuel

Dallas, TX

#24428 May 6, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
..."yard apes ookin' and eekin' in heat for breeding season" lol this is comedy gold man!
"And I'm just as pi$$ed off at the reporters and other white coddlers who condone and promote this egocentric, childish drivel into our society."
So this is your final judgment, your final take on it all? Excellent deduction Sherlock!! Lol
You half to be somewhat open minded Kallark. White people have done a lot for the black man in developing government programs and creating welfare to help us cope with our selective downfalls. White people are smarter than black people because thats just the way the natural order of selection is.

Fenton, MI

#24432 May 6, 2014
whinersrus wrote:
<quoted text> Simply pointing out the racist attitude of blacks when something happens to one of the tribe . Blame whitey seems to be the excuse for for all black aggression. and / or criminal actions
. Sharpton and Jackson are masters oft the art of race baiting and they would become irrelevant. if blacks would ignore them as much as whites do.
You have to admit the charging the juvenile with a phony hate crime charge is a ploy to keep the blacks and whites satisfied that there is fairness when prosecuting blacks for a hate crime. This boy isn't buying any of that bS .
If memory serves me correctly all of the hate crime nonsense evolved from the civil rights charges brought against the 4 cops from LA in the Rodney King case and has gone downhill ever since. No means yes, up is down ,not guilt is guilty Double jeopardy does not apply when white defendants are on trial for real or imagined crimes involving blacks.
Last, but not least OJ did not kill his wife, because leather does not shrink when soaked in liquid ( if the glove doesn't fit scenario ) All horsesh*t sensationalized by the liberal white apologist media
Well I don't know what to tell you. I'm sorry that nothing the black community does can appease Lord Whiner. What would you like to see done?
Aryans for Justice

United States

#24433 May 6, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I don't know what to tell you. I'm sorry that nothing the black community does can appease Lord Whiner. What would you like to see done?
Kallark you know what I like to see? Blacks accepting personal responsibility what a novel idea right Kallark? 276 Nigerian girls kidnapped raped and being sold as sex slaves and future brides. The fathers and sons of these girls massacred by militants. Does anyone know what color these militants animals are? Do you Kallark? How about you Sambo the Dumbo?

Funny how these woe is me kneeger blacks are crying racism over a private conversation of a white man and his hore that took place in the privacy of his home and yet not one single word from kneegers like Sambo, Kallark and other self serving defecating kneegers about the horrors of what these little girls are going through. Ive seen the horrors and victims of war and find it appalling how blacks, Sambo, Kallark, NAACP, Oprah, Al Sharpton and President Obama took time out in the media to castigate the owner of the Los Angeles Clippers. Yet not even a single whisper from these kneegers about the girls.

The black race world wide is a doomed race. They will never rise above or be anything worthwhile except for being thugs and low life sewer rats with pants on the ground hamburger flippers and murderers and kidnappers of little helpless children. Aryan Barbarian for a whiter and safer world. Be safe, Be strong. 5372
Samuel

West Frankfort, IL

#24434 May 6, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Kallark. This is the first step for our people accepting responsibility for our actions. As everyone well knows, it's not the white people responsible for our own black people destroying our own communities and ALL the cities and towns. We as black people need to STOP being lazy and STOP this criminal madness in our communities and above all, GET OFF WELFARE!.
Samuel

Chicago, IL

#24435 May 6, 2014
Aryans for Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Kallark you know what I like to see? Blacks accepting personal responsibility what a novel idea right Kallark? 276 Nigerian girls kidnapped raped and being sold as sex slaves and future brides. The fathers and sons of these girls massacred by militants. Does anyone know what color these militants animals are? Do you Kallark? How about you Sambo the Dumbo?
Funny how these woe is me kneeger blacks are crying racism over a private conversation of a white man and his hore that took place in the privacy of his home and yet not one single word from kneegers like Sambo, Kallark and other self serving defecating kneegers about the horrors of what these little girls are going through. Ive seen the horrors and victims of war and find it appalling how blacks, Sambo, Kallark, NAACP, Oprah, Al Sharpton and President Obama took time out in the media to castigate the owner of the Los Angeles Clippers. Yet not even a single whisper from these kneegers about the girls.
The black race world wide is a doomed race. They will never rise above or be anything worthwhile except for being thugs and low life sewer rats with pants on the ground hamburger flippers and murderers and kidnappers of little helpless children. Aryan Barbarian for a whiter and safer world. Be safe, Be strong. 5372
Thank you my white brother. This is so true about black people. I will try to continue to persuade Kallark about your truth and the lies our people, the media, the jews and Hollywood celebrities are spreading, making excuses for our evil deeds, black racism, bigotry and laziness.

Taylor, MI

#24437 May 6, 2014
Fitus T Bluster wrote:
<quoted text>It`s CULTURE, Nobody will resist acknowledging this more then blacks. once the problem is recognized as one of CULTURE rather then skin color, YOU lose the ability to scream "RACISM" .every time someone cites the horrifying level of black violence in our nation. You can do something about your cultural influences, but you can`t do anything about your skin color. blacks should take some corrective action, but they won`t, why work to change when you can just scream ''RACISM'' and make demands.
Blacks "resist" because our culture is NOT all about violence and destruction that ignorant people love to focus on. The problem too has always been the sweeping generalizations and stereotypes that seem to be burned into people's hearts. I'm not saying that the black community is without problems. I'm just saying that those problems don't DEFINE the black community. And for the stupid, irresponsible people who cry racism every five minutes, so what?? Anyone with half a brain can see it for what it is. White people whine constantly about "discrimination" "Aryans for Justice" "NAAWP" stupid crap without realizing how "white" this world really is because of their "woe is me" attitude as well. It's really friggin' annoying. Stop with the finger pointing and the self-righteous bullcrap.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#24439 May 6, 2014
Fitus T Bluster wrote:
<quoted text>This is the sad truth of the age we live in. Politically correct means the truth must be ignored.
Welcome to Social Engineering....Neighborhood Forced Integration, by use of taxpayer funding.....No more public housing, means they coming to live with you.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
vote for trump 10 hr sameolddems 5
too many blacks (Apr '13) 11 hr Fed up taxpayer 37
Join my Disadvantaged American Victims charity! 14 hr Loony Lib 3
Sec. of Defense Ash Carter is not among the sma... 15 hr The Old Cold Warrior 4
not John Agenbroad too ? (Oct '08) 18 hr Missy from Troy 324
Lakewoods Apartments, 980 Wilmington Ave, ( BED... (Oct '12) Thu Bedbugz 937 10
Why Donald Trump is hated in Scotland... Thu Fan of Leon The Man 7

Springboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance