The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 21382 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

No Black Scum

Boardman, OR

#24335 May 3, 2014
Oh well wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello? This guy seems to be obsessed with men's junk.
Kind of pervy, Clem...
STFU l\ligger
RumpelShtskkkin

Johnson City, TN

#24336 May 3, 2014
Oh well wrote:
<quoted text>
Kind of pervy, Clem...
No, l\ligger's are obsessed with muhdik . Just speaking their language. What they're always boasting about is NOT true. Not all white guys are small, like blacks always claim. l\ligger's muhdiks look like turds.

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#24337 May 4, 2014
Oh well wrote:
<quoted text>
Kind of pervy, Clem...
No he just deep throats all the racist drivel slopping from the teat of white race chauvinists who haven't got a single clue about anything other than the grand lie/delusion/farce/fart in the wind idea of white "soopwemacy". Anything else is waycissisn.

Taylor, MI

#24338 May 4, 2014
RumpelShtskkkin wrote:
<quoted text>
No, l\ligger's are obsessed with muhdik . Just speaking their language. What they're always boasting about is NOT true. Not all white guys are small, like blacks always claim. l\ligger's muhdiks look like turds.
And some whites are actually foolish and stupid enough to believe that? Ha...lol.
Oh well

Whittier, CA

#24341 May 4, 2014
RumpelShtskkkin wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey peanut dick. YOU are the one that brings it up in detail.

Our little southern boy has a problem. Loves detailed descriptions. Probably hangs out in men's rooms.
Fetus T Bluster

Apopka, FL

#24343 May 4, 2014
whinersrus wrote:
<quoted text> Why is it that you spooks always pick on people from the South . Northern negroes are the ones that have given black a bad name with few exceptions E.g.: Atlanta ,Ga where blacks have unsuccessfully tried to govern ...something you have not learned to do since the beginning of time Maybe if the US were made u p of tribes you would be good at it as in Somalia and the Congo Real success stories
No place in the world have blacks been able to govern themselves, Haiti comes to mind, Every black run city is in the toilet. If you want to destroy a nice working class neighborhood just have the government dump some SECTION-APES in the hood then all hell breaks loose.

Taylor, MI

#24344 May 4, 2014
whinersrus wrote:
<quoted text> Picking our own cotton would have saved the while man trillions of dollars.
Slave owners , both black and white , made the worst investment in the history of man when they bought your useless black asses .
Saving a couple of dollars on labor has cost us trillions in benefits Plus we have to listen to the constant whining about racism in that goofy, irritating, Ebonics. A language y'all speak because you are too lazy to speak propehistoricallyr you to insinuate that the white man is lazy is a joke A man who can afford to hire laborers is providing jobs to those that want to work
Unlike the boy sitting on a porch with his homies swilling colt 45 and shooting at his fellow negroes for dissing him over some ho. Now that is lazy
Its so funny how enclosed within that cranium that mass of pinkish matter of yours conjures up such utterly stereotypical and stupid ideas of black folk. It's also funny how you so blatantly ignore how the masses of white people are so utterly ignorant with regards to their daily slavery. America is enslaved to powerful bankers and an unpayable debt. White people sell each other out on a daily basis. They constantly ship jobs overseas and undercut wages here. You are really blind to the much larger issues here. Instead you constantly bicker about something you are really powerless to do anything. All you can do is flick that fork tongue on Topix to your Aryan Devilhood...ahem...brotherhood as if it's going to change anything. And yes it is smart to have people work for you when you don't deprive them of dignity and human rights and you pay them a livable wage. So as I said before, whinersisYOU, your brainless, self-righteous, self-centered, no thought of future ramifications ancestors did this crap to themselves. So stop whining. These are the bitter consequences that contemporary, innocent white people have to deal with. Vicious racism from people they historically marginalized, discriminated against, and disenfranchised. All the money or apologies in the world won't change this fact. While said apologies and social programs to white...ahem...right historical wrongs is great it still won't change the hatred the oppressed feel. Even the oppressed among white people.
RumpelShtskkkin

Johnson City, TN

#24346 May 4, 2014
Fetus T Bluster wrote:
<quoted text>No place in the world have blacks been able to govern themselves, Haiti comes to mind, Every black run city is in the toilet. If you want to destroy a nice working class neighborhood just have the government dump some SECTION-APES in the hood then all hell breaks loose.
Every place where blacks dwell is nothing but a cesspool. History keeps repeating itself over and over. This is what had happened:

1. Humans find land and they build villages, town, cities and nations.

2. Either blacks have been brought to these places as slave labor (big mistake) or they came out of the jungles wanting to live in the nice, clean city that humans built. Many blacks were dropped off in the Caribbean on various islands.(So they can't say that we killed off all the Indians, because in the islands where they were dropped off had some indigenous people living there too. What happened to them? These islands had turned all black.)

3. Blacks that live near the white man's cities wanted the jobs and everything that the white man had.

4. Blacks want to have the power "black man rule", for they feel that the new nation that whites and other humans had built (with their intelligence) is now theirs.

5. Whites give in and give blacks power. First thing that blacks do is run whites off their farms/properties and they start killing them. Whites that do survive flee the cities/countries from black violence.

6. Blacks take over with corruption and then even turn on their own people. You end up with one black dictator who has money, while the rest live in poverty. The city/county turns into a 3rd world $h!thole overnight. Or mother nature helps out with drought, hurricanes, earthquakes and other natural disasters (which BTW, is NOT the white man's fault). Blacks are too stupid to take care of their own problems and then they cry to the white man for money and other aid, because their nation is in ruin and they don't know how to fix or rebuild anything.

Don't believe me? Look at Haiti, Zimbabwe (formerly Rhodesia), South Africa, and Detroit. Everything that I had listed happened here in these places, in this order. Not every place was hit with natural disasters like Haiti, but everything else I listed had happened. Philadelphia, Chicago, and Baltimore are next on the list.
RumpelShtskkkin

Johnson City, TN

#24347 May 4, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
And some whites are actually foolish and stupid enough to believe that? Ha...lol.
Yeah, I bet you hold a gun to your white wife's head every time you muhdik her and you make her tell you that your junk is the biggest and the best over any white man's. Nasty.

I kind of feel sorry for that mudshark wife of yours, in a way. People do make stupid mistakes, and I bet she's paying for it, big time. It must be hell, having to give up every bit of white culture that you grew up with, just to please your black male, because blacks are so selfish. Whites have to give up their past and their personal likes (like rock or country music, certain foods, TV shows, or whatever), because they now live with a black. And I bet she's sick to death hearing about racism too, because that's all you coloreds ever talk about. You're always whining about how you're always so oppressed by the white man. Oppressed by what? You got the white woman and your job and your rights. Sixty years ago, things would not have went your way. So you have NOTHING to b!tch about anymore. Yet, you still do. I bet it's hell for her having to hear this crap 24/7. I could never live that life, and would never want to.
RumpelShtskkkin

Johnson City, TN

#24348 May 4, 2014
Oh well wrote:
<quoted text>
Our little southern boy has a problem. Loves detailed descriptions. Probably hangs out in men's rooms.
What makes you so sure that I'm a man? I could be a female who's sick to death of hearing about how black males (who are so ape-like looking, butt ugly, and broke) are always talking about their disease ridden, AIDS infested muhdiks.
Apeologist

United States

#24350 May 4, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
No he just deep throats all the racist drivel slopping from the teat of white race chauvinists who haven't got a single clue about anything other than the grand lie/delusion/farce/fart in the wind idea of white "soopwemacy". Anything else is waycissisn.
yo yo yo yo yo l\ligger, Michelle Obama is a man ape and you're a sheboon.
Fetus T Bluster

Apopka, FL

#24351 May 4, 2014
RumpelShtskkkin wrote:
<quoted text>
Every place where blacks dwell is nothing but a cesspool. History keeps repeating itself over and over. This is what had happened:
2. Either blacks have been brought to these places as slave labor (big mistake) or they came out of the jungles wanting to live in the nice, clean city that humans built. Many blacks were dropped off in the Caribbean on various islands.(So they can't say that we killed off all the Indians, because in the islands where they were dropped off had some indigenous people living there too. What happened to them? These islands had turned all black.)
3. Blacks that live near the white man's cities wanted the jobs and everything that the white man had.
4. Blacks want to have the power "black man rule", for they feel that the new nation that whites and other humans had built (with their intelligence) is now theirs.
5. Whites give in and give blacks power. First thing that blacks do is run whites off their farms/properties and they start killing them. Whites that do survive flee the cities/countries from black violence.
6. Blacks take over with corruption and then even turn on their own people. You end up with one black dictator who has money, while the rest live in poverty. The city/county turns into a 3rd world $h!thole overnight. Or mother nature helps out with drought, hurricanes, earthquakes and other natural disasters (which BTW, is NOT the white man's fault). Blacks are too stupid to take care of their own problems and then they cry to the white man for money and other aid, because their nation is in ruin and they don't know how to fix or rebuild anything.
Don't believe me? Look at Haiti, Zimbabwe (formerly Rhodesia), South Africa, and Detroit. Everything that I had listed happened here in these places, in this order. Not every place was hit with natural disasters like Haiti, but everything else I listed had happened. Philadelphia, Chicago, and Baltimore are next on the list.
I was raised just outside of Baltimore, I know first hand how the section-apes destroy everything in their path. check the real estate prices in the few white areas versus the turd areas. white areas $200-275 for a row home, turd areas you can buy all the homes you want for back taxes. explain that turd lovers.
Apeologist

United States

#24352 May 4, 2014
GOD hears it all wrote:
to all the sad writers"on here, posting hate" and making fun of others, because of their race or whatever'GOD is listening and soon a lot of you are going to pass away"no one can help what race" they were born in,"GOD" is the creator of all life.WHEN folks" do this type of stuff they are mocking GOD" the creator of all, you may hate" them but GOD' loves them all, GOD" said everything he made is good, iam a pastor" you have sown evil" seeds" here in, which " you all shall SURELY" REAP".YOU WILL ALL SURLEY" SEE, SOONER THAN YOU THINK.GOD" IS LISTENING...
God isn't hearing you l\ligger. Now have the zookeeper lock you back in your cage, stop throwing your feces and eat your bananas. God made man in his own image, not yours monkey boy.

Taylor, MI

#24353 May 4, 2014
RumpelShtskkkin wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I bet you hold a gun to your white wife's head every time you muhdik her and you make her tell you that your junk is the biggest and the best over any white man's. Nasty.
I kind of feel sorry for that mudshark wife of yours, in a way. People do make stupid mistakes, and I bet she's paying for it, big time. It must be hell, having to give up every bit of white culture that you grew up with, just to please your black male, because blacks are so selfish. Whites have to give up their past and their personal likes (like rock or country music, certain foods, TV shows, or whatever), because they now live with a black. And I bet she's sick to death hearing about racism too, because that's all you coloreds ever talk about. You're always whining about how you're always so oppressed by the white man. Oppressed by what? You got the white woman and your job and your rights.
"I bet you hold a gun to your white wife's head every time you muhdik her and you make her tell you that your junk is the biggest and the best over any white man's."Sixty years ago, things would not have went your way. So you have NOTHING to b!tch about anymore. Yet, you still do. I bet it's hell for her having to hear this crap 24/7. I could never live that life, and would never want to.

"muhdik" huh? Lol I don't need to hold a gun to her head to do anything. Sorry, but your Aryan delusions have gotten the better of you again.

"I kind of feel sorry for that mudshark wife of yours, in a way."

As I feel sorry for the Aryan wench that opened her legs and heart to accept you, with your fork tongue and pointy tail in all. If you even have a significant other.

"People do make stupid mistakes, and I bet she's paying for it, big time. It must be hell, having to give up every bit of white culture that you grew up with, just to please your black male, because blacks are so selfish."

That's such a blatantly HILARIOUS lie. You really have NO idea of what you're talking about. We're both American mutts. We are both multi-ethnic. Our culture is AMERICAN culture. We don't see black or white culture. So nice try RumpelStupid.

"And I bet she's sick to death hearing about racism too, because that's all you coloreds ever talk about. You're always whining about how you're always so oppressed by the white man."

We're both are sick to death hearing about racism. And when have you ever heard me personally say I'm "opwessed" by "da white man?" No one has EVER oppressed me. When I speak of oppression, it is always in a broader, historical context.

"Sixty years ago, things would not have went your way. So you have NOTHING to b!tch about anymore. Yet, you still do. I bet it's hell for her having to hear this crap 24/7. I could never live that life, and would never want to."

You are correct. 60 years ago I wouldn't be able to marry my wife or enjoy many of the things I now have because of Civil Rights. But do I owe a white person thanks?? Absolutely NOT! That implies that they did us a favor when in reality they didn't. The rights I enjoy are HUMAN rights. They should have never been left to the whim of self-righteous, hubristic, delusional white "Christians." Sorry RumpelMoron but nice try.
Apeologist

United States

#24354 May 4, 2014
Oh well wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU l\ligger.

Taylor, MI

#24355 May 4, 2014
RumpelShtskkkin wrote:
<quoted text>
Climbing a slippery slope again liar lol. Your 666 mark...I mean 6 points of LIES are hilarious!

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#24356 May 4, 2014
Oh well wrote:
<quoted text>
Weak. Typical of the mind of an inbred hillbilly.
Southern boys always run from a fight.
If you get any fatter, you wonít be able to fit under the cot in your momís basement.
RumpelShtskkkin

Johnson City, TN

#24358 May 4, 2014
Oops, my mistake. I meant to say GOVERNOR O'Malley

Location hidden

#24359 May 4, 2014
Oh well wrote:
<quoted text>
How fat are you, Jethro? Covered in feast zits?
How many teeph do ya have?
Eyes waaaaaat too far apart?
Chicken little souther jizz bucket.
Heís not as fat as a guy like you who trips on his muffin top several times a day.
If he had one tooth, heíd have more teeth than you. And he doesnít have to share one set of dentures with 14 siblings.
Your eyes are so far apart, you can stand beside you brother/dadís 40 year old pick up truck and read the front and back licence plates at the same time.
J... bucket? You mean like the one you keep under your cot in your momís basement apartment beside your inflatable Liberace doll?

Location hidden

#24360 May 4, 2014
Oh well wrote:
<quoted text>
Kind of pervy, Clem...
This from the guy who broke into tears when he found out that his community college didn't offer a diploma for "Junk Inspector".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I hear there are no scooter clubs in Dayton. Jan 19 scooterrider 1
Let's get freaky with Maytal Levi! (Jan '15) Jan 17 Make topic worse ... 12
Whereabouts of Alex Sator (Apr '11) Jan 17 Make topic worse ... 12
Browns remodleing Jan 15 Russo 2
Dominatrix in heatherwood (Mar '13) Jan 4 Churchy girl 9
Springboro Music Thread Jan 4 Churchy girl 2
Springboro basketball Jan 3 lavarball 11

Springboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance