The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,381

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
Neighbor

Council Bluffs, IA

#24225 May 1, 2014
Can't we all just get along? Please everyone, stop using the "N" word to describe our wonderful people of color. The "N" word meaning "Neighbor" is highly offensive to decent white people everywhere. I have a lot of good friends who are black from cemeteries, swamps, rivers, hanging in trees, morgues and missing persons. Give a dead l\ligger a break!

Since: Nov 11

Fenton, MI

#24229 May 1, 2014
Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol imposter give it. Your chasing your tell loser.
Yeah these racist turds have nothing better to do than copy and paste lol. It seems to only be us two they adore mocking.
TRACEY BENNEDETTO

United States

#24230 May 1, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah these racist turds have nothing better to do than copy and paste lol. It seems to only be us two they adore mocking.
Youre no better than the rest of the vermin that preaches hate. In fact you and others just like yourself only propagate more hatred. Very sad....
Fetus T Bluster

Longwood, FL

#24231 May 1, 2014
Samuel wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =t_r28QxXsr8XX
Worldwide Drug Dealers ?
Come on Samuel, 2nd request, name one city or town the ghetto engineers have taken over and improved? we are dying for your response.
Anthropologist

Houston, TX

#24232 May 1, 2014
Fetus T Bluster wrote:
<quoted text>Come on Samuel, 2nd request, name one city or town the ghetto engineers have taken over and improved? we are dying for your response.
I can definitely name one place on Earth that no longer has any crime and was populated by l\legroids. It's an island that was located 1 mile off the coast of Ethiopia and it sunk into the ocean with its population. The l\liggers didn't know how to build rafts or swim.
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

#24233 May 1, 2014
TRACEY BENNEDETTO wrote:
ALL OF YOU ON THIS POST IS SICK AND YES I MEAN ALL OF YOU "SUCH OUTRAGEOUS" HATEFUL NONSENSE" DO" YOUS SELVES" A FAVOR AND YOUS" SEE A DR." BEFORE YOUS" ALL HAVE TO BE ADMITTED. VERY SAD.
You should go back to school and learn how to spell and speak in good English and other crap.
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

#24234 May 1, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who wouldn't mock that shoeshine boy,''SAMULE'' with that goofball name.When I was a kid, anyone with a name like that would be tarred and feathered.,
Samuel

United States

#24235 May 1, 2014

Sarah Palin loves black people, wonder if she is electable 2016 ?
Samuel

United States

#24236 May 1, 2014
You think Fox News will take her back ?
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

#24237 May 1, 2014
Samuel wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =oA4poZTXeHoXX
Sarah Palin loves black people, wonder if she is electable 2016 ?
Sarah Pailen and her family are all half breeds with goofy Eskimo names and they all suck bigtime.
Samuel

United States

#24238 May 1, 2014
Sarah Palin LOVES The NBA :-)
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

#24239 May 1, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? Because it doesn't coddle your exaggerated claims that either every inter racial crime is a hate crime? Or that the black on white crime numbers are not as astronomically high as you would like?
What, do you live under a rock? These happened very recently. Here are some of your homies doing what they do best, against whites, and against innocent animals.

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2014/04/3...

http://www.doverpost.com/article/20140430/NEW...

http://www.jsonline.com/news/crime/3-milwauke...

http://www.wokv.com/news/news/local/westside-...

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/arrests-made...

Coloreds are feral beasts. They need to be in zoos, shipped back to the muddaland or goodified.

To all humans, reading this, please visit Chimpmania dot com and learn more about these filthy yard apes and how they rape and kill white children and the elderly. And you'll also see how they attack, brutalize and murder small animals like cats and dogs.

The news stories are here, people. How much more proof do you need? The colored ape is not your friend. It is an enemy that wants to hurt and kill you.

Taylor, MI

#24243 May 2, 2014
whinersrus wrote:
<quoted text> Not necessarily, I would really like to know , does that create a problem for you ,Boy?
No, Devil. You can research it yourself. If you're THAT interested in finding out the truth, why wait on us? We can lie and mislead which would force you to research it for yourself. That's why I don't pay you bas-turds any mind when you say "pwoove it, dats waycississsm."

Taylor, MI

#24246 May 2, 2014
NAAWP wrote:
<quoted text>Is it more appropriate to call little l\liggers Pickaninnies or l\liglets? And do l\liggers prefer to die by lethal injection or just a good old fashion traditional tree hanging? A l\ligger like you should know.
Well I don't know. Now hold still while I pin your tail on LOL.
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

#24247 May 2, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
The funny thing is I could pull up the same amount of information on these white killers, sadists, and disgusting pedophiles. I should make a website called albinochimpomania. Its website slogan: "We don't pin the tail on the donkey, we pin it on the honkey" ;-)
If you can find these white perverts raping 90 year old BLACK women, playing the knockout games on BLACKS, raping BLACK women or girls, or abducting ten year old little BLACK girls off the streets, then by all means, tell me. I'd like to know all about it too. Because you know as well as I do, that in reality, it does not happen. Maybe in your world, but not in reality.

And don't say that we hide this "so-called white on black perversion-violence" from you. IT DOES NOT HAPPEN! Otherwise Jesse, Oprah, and Al would never shut up about it. It would not just be on the local news, but the national news too. There are so many black-on-white shooting, rapes, and other violence cases, that they aren't even considered important enough to be on national news. MSM don't want to hear about it. But if it was "white on black", it would be on CNN and MSNBC non-stop.

So apparently the white sicko, sadistic, perverts that you are talking about are not that sick to want to go black. They don't want anything to do with you jungle monkeys either. They only stalk and attack other humans, not apes.
Retaliation

United States

#24249 May 2, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I don't know. Now hold still while I pin your tail on LOL.
What are you hoping to gain by engaging in childish banter?

Taylor, MI

#24250 May 2, 2014
To RumpelStupid:

"If you can find these white perverts raping 90 year old BLACK women, playing the knockout games on BLACKS, raping BLACK women or girls, or abducting ten year old little BLACK girls off the streets, then by all means, tell me. I'd like to know all about it too. Because you know as well as I do, that in reality, it does not happen. Maybe in your world, but not in reality."

I'm sure there has been white perverts who have so cut the crap. Besides, these morally impeccable, angel cake, white is right Aryans seem to have a penchant for raping babies. The thing is it MOST DEFINITELY DOES happen. You are just to stupid, blind, and stubborn to admit it.

"So apparently the white sicko, sadistic, perverts that you are talking about are not that sick to want to go black. They don't want anything to do with you jungle monkeys either. They only stalk and attack other humans and disgusting apes."

So are you really saying that raping or killing white people/children is preferable to these Devil's than blacks? I thought all HUMAN life had the same value?!

What kind of disgusting logic is that? Some morally impeccable Aryan decides to smother his beautiful baby because it wouldn't "shut up" so he could play the X-Box.

Another morally impeccable Aryan, who was thankfully just executed, decides to brutally rape his six month old Aryan live-in girlfriends daughter subsequently killing her.

I just read in the paper about another young, morally impeccable Aryan, mighty whitey, mother who allegedly handed her baby over to her boyfriend to rape.

You see that's what I don't get. There is OVERWHELMINGLY conspicuous, glaring proof that these sick, demoniac perverts come in ALL colors. There is no one "race" that monopolizes evil. So gimme a break with your flawed, disgusting logic.

Taylor, MI

#24251 May 2, 2014
Retaliation wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you hoping to gain by engaging in childish banter?
The same thing these other posters "gain" that you ignore hypocrite lol. Now hold on I'm almost done pinning that tail on your other Topix personality. ;-)
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#24253 May 2, 2014
RumpelShtskkkin wrote:
<quoted text>
What, do you live under a rock? These happened very recently. Here are some of your homies doing what they do best, against whites, and against innocent animals.
http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2014/04/3...
http://www.doverpost.com/article/20140430/NEW...
http://www.jsonline.com/news/crime/3-milwauke...
http://www.wokv.com/news/news/local/westside-...
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/arrests-made...
Coloreds are feral beasts. They need to be in zoos, shipped back to the muddaland or goodified.
To all humans, reading this, please visit Chimpmania dot com and learn more about these filthy yard apes and how they rape and kill white children and the elderly. And you'll also see how they attack, brutalize and murder small animals like cats and dogs.
The news stories are here, people. How much more proof do you need? The colored ape is not your friend. It is an enemy that wants to hurt and kill you.
If I encountered that l\ligger punk, I would love to set his nappy hair on him like he did to the dog.
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

#24254 May 2, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
To RumpelStupid:
"If you can find these white perverts raping 90 year old BLACK women, playing the knockout games on BLACKS, raping BLACK women or girls, or abducting ten year old little BLACK girls off the streets, then by all means, tell me. I'd like to know all about it too. Because you know as well as I do, that in reality, it does not happen. Maybe in your world, but not in reality."
I'm sure there has been white perverts who have so cut the crap. Besides, these morally impeccable, angel cake, white is right Aryans seem to have a penchant for raping babies. The thing is it MOST DEFINITELY DOES happen. You are just to stupid, blind, and stubborn to admit it.
"So apparently the white sicko, sadistic, perverts that you are talking about are not that sick to want to go black. They don't want anything to do with you jungle monkeys either. They only stalk and attack other humans and disgusting apes."
So are you really saying that raping or killing white people/children is preferable to these Devil's than blacks? I thought all HUMAN life had the same value?!
What kind of disgusting logic is that? Some morally impeccable Aryan decides to smother his beautiful baby because it wouldn't "shut up" so he could play the X-Box.
Another morally impeccable Aryan, who was thankfully just executed, decides to brutally rape his six month old Aryan live-in girlfriends daughter subsequently killing her.
I just read in the paper about another young, morally impeccable Aryan, mighty whitey, mother who allegedly handed her baby over to her boyfriend to rape.
You see that's what I don't get. There is OVERWHELMINGLY conspicuous, glaring proof that these sick, demoniac perverts come in ALL colors. There is no one "race" that monopolizes evil. So gimme a break with your flawed, disgusting logic.
>>>>>So are you really saying that raping or killing white people/children is preferable to these Devil's than blacks? I thought all HUMAN life had the same value?!

First off, you're not human. You are a negro buck which is some sort of subhuman offspring of Homo Erectus. You are no more a human being than a zebra is a horse. You are a different species altogether. Whites, Asians and other humans evolved from you like dogs had evolved from wolves, many years ago. We don't keep wolves as pets, for they are wild in nature and can turn on you. Even though some dogs are evil,(like some humans), most of the time, you can train dogs and they are domesticated. Wolves are not. Just like blacks. Blacks act on animal instinct way too much that they should be separated from humans, the same way as to why we should not put dogs in the same pens as wolves.

Lots of humans should not be parents and they should not have kids so young. As you said, one dad smothered his baby, so he could play X-Box. Blacks kill their young all the time, over stupid stuff like that. For every one white that commits such a crime, about 100+ blacks do the same. They kill their young through beatings, sexual assault, neglect...etc. Blacks always have a pot of boiling water or oil on the stove to douse on another black or to make ghetto lobster out of their young. They don't watch their kids, and many black babies drown, because they can't swim when they fall into water.

Oh and speaking of kids, here's a good hero story for you.

http://wtvr.com/2014/05/02/brandon-road-child...

I love this part, here in the news story:

"Originally police were told the person who assaulted Marty and his 12-year-old sister was an “adult white male with scraggly facial hair.” But during the course of the police investigation, that description changed to a teenage black male"

Of course. Blame whitey.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Leon Harrison brand urinal cakes (Jul '13) 6 hr Tina 21
How much will Jeff Fowle's taxi ride cost us? 20 hr Dee3120 3
Test (Oct '10) Tue The Duke of Hazard 3
Dayton-area defense firm fighting to keep $80M ... Tue The Old Cold Warrior 1
looking for a text buddy (Nov '12) Tue David 55
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) Tue reality 31,302
Where's all the old threads? Oct 20 The Duke of Hazard 2
Springboro Dating
Find my Match

Springboro Jobs