The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,387

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
Kimberly

Rockford, TN

#24108 Apr 28, 2014
Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really sure if you have a idea of what your talking about.
I feel sorry for you.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#24109 Apr 29, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's cute lol. Here's your cousin: http://www.pawsforwildlife.co.uk/albino_goril...
Say "wat up cuz??!!" He might throw some poo to say hi. ;-)

That's looks just like him to wow !!!
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#24110 Apr 29, 2014
Kimberly wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel sorry for you.
Lol plz save it and come down from you high place. You realize that your roster of characters is growing.
Samuel

United States

#24114 Apr 29, 2014
Samuel

United States

#24116 Apr 29, 2014

The Job interview with Racist.
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

#24118 Apr 29, 2014
Samuel cried to the mods and had my post erased, so I'll post it again. Watch him. He says whatever he wants about white people, but will report you if you say anything about blacks. Typical crybaby negro.

>>>>>>> "The Job interview with Racist."
Who gives a crap about your racial rants and crying, samb0?!

Take your videos and shove them up your Khyber Pass!

You take on many identities, but we all know its the same troll, because every one of your posts is written similar.

White people are getting tired of your_b!tchin. You offer nothing to society, except crap out more useless sprogs. You kill each other over STUPID reasons and you get all worked up and irate over white people.

Blacks are nothing but a failed species. They're stupid, violent, evil, negative, dangerous, and disgusting. A life without them would be an absolute paradise.

Since: Nov 11

Brighton, MI

#24123 Apr 29, 2014
RumpelShtskkkin wrote:
Samuel cried to the mods and had my post erased, so I'll post it again. Watch him. He says whatever he wants about white people, but will report you if you say anything about blacks. Typical crybaby negro.
>>>>>>> "The Job interview with Racist."
Who gives a crap about your racial rants and crying, samb0?!
Take your videos and shove them up your Khyber Pass!
You take on many identities, but we all know its the same troll, because every one of your posts is written similar.
White people are getting tired of your_b!tchin. You offer nothing to society, except crap out more useless sprogs. You kill each other over STUPID reasons and you get all worked up and irate over white people.
Blacks are nothing but a failed species. They're stupid, violent, evil, negative, dangerous, and disgusting. A life without them would be an absolute paradise.
Whine all you want pansy but whites started this mess because of their rich history of discrimination towards others. What I don't get is why racist people don't shut their mouths? You CAN BE A RACIST. But in the business world, KEEP YOUR RACISM TO YOURSELF. Bottom line!
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

#24124 Apr 29, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whine all you want pansy but whites started this mess because of their rich history of discrimination towards others. What I don't get is why racist people don't shut their mouths? You CAN BE A RACIST. But in the business world, KEEP YOUR RACISM TO YOURSELF. Bottom line!
>>>>>Whine all you want pansy

Tell that to your muhdik boyfriend Samuel. He's the one who runs his pie-hole and when others say anything back to him, he reports them and then has the comment removed. He dishes it out, but cries to the moderators when others give crap back to him. That is so TNB.

You see, it's the ones who have NOTHING TO LOSE like myself, that YOU should be worried about. I could give a sh!t_less what goes on the business world. I don't have to follow their PC guidelines or hear their die-versity/sensitivity training nonsense. I already have my income and my good life and had it for years. I answer to no one. I can discriminate and avoid the groid all I want. I will point out the crime, the TNB, the dead mudsharks, the elderly rape, the knockout game victims, the ugly 300 pounder unwed mammy sheboons that keep birfing out ba$tard babies, for as long as I wish. It's called FREEDOM OF SPEECH! I have NO pity on you blackies. You get the best of everything. You take advantage of everything and you still cry, saying it's not good enough. YOU'RE UNGRATEFUL PIGS which suck off the teat of the US, while your Africoon coonsins live in mud huts and take urine showers. And the blacks that do work here in the US, are useless. You steal. You chimpout on your co-workers. You do your jobs halfa$$ed, and when you get fired, you pull out the race card and sue. We're sick of it. So bring on your race war, Kaffir. We're ready. We're done with you, and your uselessness, your violence and your constant whining. Shut up, or bring it on!
Atomic Bomb Mexico

Long Beach, CA

#24125 Apr 29, 2014
Once again we see how more Mexicans in California are messing up the state and the country. Expect to see more jobs lost from companies like Boeing, Toyota, Northrup, etc. because these companies are leaving the mexican-torn California for better states to hire better equipped job clientele. Mexico is no better than Afghanistan and Iraq. The violence just keeps on coming. Already, Disneyland is ghetto because of the delinquent and low-class mexican immigrants from the 80s, 90s, and 2000s. There is more trash on the ground in Disneyland than all of Disney World in Florida.

Taylor, MI

#24126 Apr 29, 2014
AB you are SOOOOOOO FULL OF CRAP! you said:

"Tell that to your muhdik boyfriend Samuel. He's the one who runs his pie-hole and when others say anything back to him, he reports them and then has the comment removed. He dishes it out, but cries to the moderators when others give crap back to him. That is so TNB."

Didn't you hypocritical Devils do the same? That talking turd WARRIOR or whoever bragged about getting Sam removed. One of your many Topix personalities spoke about lynching blacks. "Neck ties" and other things and now you wanna piss and moan because it's come back to you? YOU quit whining. You and others love to dish it out but you apparently can't take it either.

"I answer to no one. I can discriminate and avoid the groid all I want."

Great! Congratulations! So can any other American. That's your right. Who cares? Anything else?

"I will point out the crime, the TNB, the dead mudsharks, the elderly rape, the knockout game victims, the ugly 300 pounder unwed mammy sheboons that keep birfing out ba$tard babies, for as long as I wish. It's called FREEDOM OF SPEECH! I have NO pity on you blackies. You get the best of everything. You take advantage of everything and you still cry, saying it's not good enough. YOU'RE UNGRATEFUL PIGS which suck off the teat of the US"

Again Good job! Congratulations! Become an investigative reporter for some Aryan organization. Maybe it could assist in supplementing your retirement income lol. Have fun! I will continue to point out the hypocrisy and poke holes in your delusions of Aryan grandeur and "supremacy." And enjoy it while I'm at it! The fact remains that some of your Dumb, Delusional, Devious, Derelict, and UTTERLY Devilish buttermilk complexioned ancestors brought all this race crap to America's shores and their is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING you can do to change it. But hey, it'll get better soon for you. You got one foot in the grave, ha ha!
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

#24127 Apr 29, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
"Tell that to your muhdik boyfriend Samuel. He's the one who runs his pie-hole and when others say anything back to him, he reports them and then has the comment removed. He dishes it out, but cries to the moderators when others give crap back to him. That is so TNB."
Didn't you hypocritical Devils do the same? That talking turd WARRIOR or whoever bragged about getting Sam removed. One of your many Topix personalities spoke about lynching blacks. "Neck ties" and other things and now you wanna piss and moan because it's come back to you? YOU quit whining. You and others love to dish it out but you apparently can't take it either.
Great! Congratulations! So can any other American. That's your right. Who cares? Anything else?
"I will point out the crime, the TNB, the dead mudsharks, the elderly rape, the knockout game victims, the ugly 300 pounder unwed mammy sheboons that keep birfing out ba$tard babies, for as long as I wish. It's called FREEDOM OF SPEECH! I have NO pity on you blackies. You get the best of everything. You take advantage of everything and you still cry, saying it's not good enough. YOU'RE UNGRATEFUL PIGS which suck off the teat of the US"
Again Good job! Congratulations! Become an investigative reporter for some Aryan organization. Maybe it could assist in supplementing your retirement income lol. Have fun! I will continue to point out the hypocrisy and poke holes in your delusions of Aryan grandeur and "supremacy." And enjoy it while I'm at it! The fact remains that some of your Dumb, Delusional, Devious, Derelict, and UTTERLY Devilish buttermilk complexioned ancestors brought all this race crap to America's shores and their is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING you can do to change it. But hey, it'll get better soon for you. You got one foot in the grave, ha ha!

Taylor, MI

#24128 Apr 29, 2014
Another Aryan King of morality and perfection...http://m.nbc33tv. com/w/main/story/113460550/

Ain't white right? God I wish I were white...
Atomic Bomb Mexico

Long Beach, CA

#24130 Apr 29, 2014
U have a big mouth. Riddle??? What country am I from?

Once again we see how more Mexicans in California are messing up the state and the country. Expect to see more jobs lost from companies like Boeing, Toyota, Northrup, etc. because these companies are leaving the mexican-torn California for better states to hire better equipped job clientele. Mexico is no better than Afghanistan and Iraq. The violence just keeps on coming. Already, Disneyland is ghetto because of the delinquent and low-class mexican immigrants from the 80s, 90s, and 2000s. There is more trash on the ground in Disneyland than all of Disney World in Florida.
Aryan Barbarian

Smyrna, GA

#24131 Apr 29, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
LMAO Kallark,
I wish I could take credit for all these posts. I'm just sitting back laughing at you and Sambo. I didn't realize how much effect I have on you & Dumbo that you believe I am some how behind this massive Topix conspiracy to keep the bruther down. I do appreciate humor and the one foot on the grave was cute. The funny thing Kallark and Dumbo even at age of 74, I can still kick the dawg sheete out of you youngsters even with one foot. Do you understand? Well do you....5372
Aryan Barbarian

Smyrna, GA

#24132 Apr 29, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
Another Aryan King of morality and perfection...http://m.nbc33tv. com/w/main/story/113460550/
Ain't white right? God I wish I were white...
Kallark you don't have to be white to be right. You just have to act right to be right. White/Black it doesn't really matter in the big scheme of things. Having values, morals, and knowing the difference between right and wrong isn't a color thang but a decent human being thang. When you stop defending the obvious because of your association to color, you will be on tract of being a decent man regardless of skin color. By the way just fyi, I'd never made or eluded to violence Kallark, you should know me by now. 5372

Farmington, MI

#24133 Apr 29, 2014
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO Kallark,
I wish I could take credit for all these posts. I'm just sitting back laughing at you and Sambo. I didn't realize how much effect I have on you & Dumbo that you believe I am some how behind this massive Topix conspiracy to keep the bruther down. I do appreciate humor and the one foot on the grave was cute. The funny thing Kallark and Dumbo even at age of 74, I can still kick the dawg sheete out of you youngsters even with one foot. Do you understand? Well do you....5372
Yep and you really think that you are so crafty and ingenious that you're pulling the wool over everyone's eyes. Cut the crap and this self-assuming air you have floating around your head. We know who it really is that is making these ridiculous posts. Oh and yeah you probably could get a few licks in if we went toe to toe until osteoporosis kicks in and you take a tumble lol.
Samuel

United States

#24134 Apr 29, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep and you really think that you are so crafty and ingenious that you're pulling the wool over everyone's eyes. Cut the crap and this self-assuming air you have floating around your head. We know who it really is that is making these ridiculous posts. Oh and yeah you probably could get a few licks in if we went toe to toe until osteoporosis kicks in and you take a tumble lol.
OK doofus(stupid) who am I? Crickets.......Stay White, Stay Safe, be strong, the groids are roaming the streets near Detroit Pawn. 5372 Who dat be? Do you understand? Well do you Kaffart.
Samuel

United States

#24141 Apr 30, 2014
Can this be true ? The original AB has been allowed back ?
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#24143 Apr 30, 2014
No a different imposter , the original AB has been removed and will not be making any statements.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#24148 Apr 30, 2014

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mart Crowe (May '12) 5 hr Cincyalso 64
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 7 hr Telling the Truth 31,303
Concealed carry in Boro's schools - not a matte... (Jul '13) 9 hr taking matters in... 75
How liberal ladies can save lives: 17 hr masterofconcretep... 2
Looking for Prentice Richardson (Aka Buddy) (Apr '12) Thu jjsparks 8
dennis gannon Thu masterofconcretep... 14
LEON HARRISON: Profile of a loser (Aug '13) Thu masterofconcretep... 18
Springboro Dating
Find my Match

Springboro Jobs

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Springboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Springboro

Personal Finance