The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,568

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
Samuel

Keystone Heights, FL

#24072 Apr 27, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
http://m.policymic.com/article s/87985/7-lies-we-have-to-stop -telling-about-african-america n-girls
Kallark we are brothers so I hope this doesn't offend you. AS black men we need to be better men, husbands, fathers, brothers. We do ourselves a disservice when we ignore the fact that social ills do exist in our race as well as others but more so in ours, which is the topix at the moment. Let me quote a short paragraph written by our brother Walter Williams.

In addition, growing up without a father is a far better forecaster of a boy’s future criminality than either race or poverty. Regardless of race, 70 percent of all young people in state reform institutions were raised in fatherless homes, as were 60 percent of rapists, 72 percent of adolescent murderers, and 70 percent of long-term prison inmates. As Heritage Foundation scholar Robert Rector has noted,“Illegitimacy is a major factor in America's crime problem. Lack of married parents, rather than race or poverty, is the principal factor in the crime rate.”

Since the black illegitimacy rate is so high, these pathologies plague blacks more than they affect any other demographic.“Even if white people were to become morally rejuvenated tomorrow,” writes black economist and professor Walter E. Williams,“it would do nothing for the problems plaguing a large segment of the black community. Illegitimacy, family breakdown, crime, and fraudulent education are devastating problems, but they are not civil rights problems.”

"civil rights problems.” NOT Kallark my brother.....

Perhaps the 7 lies about black females is just that lies. The truth is only predicated by the man who wields the pen? Perhaps my brother Kallark. However you can't deny the truth when 75 percent of black children are birth out of wedlock. Thank you Aryan Barbarian for leading me to the path of righteousness for you are the bearing of the TRUTH and JUSTICE for ALL, White & BLACK. Samuel.
SAMATHA

United States

#24073 Apr 27, 2014
Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>
Kallark we are brothers so I hope this doesn't offend you. AS black men we need to be better men, husbands, fathers, brothers. We do ourselves a disservice when we ignore the fact that social ills do exist in our race as well as others but more so in ours, which is the topix at the moment. Let me quote a short paragraph written by our brother Walter Williams.
In addition, growing up without a father is a far better forecaster of a boy’s future criminality than either race or poverty. Regardless of race, 70 percent of all young people in state reform institutions were raised in fatherless homes, as were 60 percent of rapists, 72 percent of adolescent murderers, and 70 percent of long-term prison inmates. As Heritage Foundation scholar Robert Rector has noted,“Illegitimacy is a major factor in America's crime problem. Lack of married parents, rather than race or poverty, is the principal factor in the crime rate.”
Since the black illegitimacy rate is so high, these pathologies plague blacks more than they affect any other demographic.“Even if white people were to become morally rejuvenated tomorrow,” writes black economist and professor Walter E. Williams,“it would do nothing for the problems plaguing a large segment of the black community. Illegitimacy, family breakdown, crime, and fraudulent education are devastating problems, but they are not civil rights problems.”
Perhaps the 7 lies about black females is just that lies. The truth is only predicated by the man who wields the pen? Perhaps my brother Kallark. However you can't deny the truth when 75 percent of black children are birth out of wedlock. Thank you Aryan Barbarian for leading me to the path of righteousness for you are the bearing of the TRUTH and JUSTICE for ALL, White & BLACK. Samuel.
Greetings,
What a thought provoking post.....! Black women are HORES and Black men are DAWGS. Interesting......No self control, No values, No morals, interesting. Who is this man Aryan the Barbarian? I think I have a crush, lol.....
LaQaunlalala shist to

Roseville, MI

#24075 Apr 27, 2014
Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>
Dat stuff you be sayin be rassist
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#24077 Apr 27, 2014
Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>
Fantastic copy and paste but your constant mocking people you don't agree with. And post under twenty names. Your credibility is zero. Ray Charles can see your agenda.
Samuel

United States

#24078 Apr 27, 2014
Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>
Fantastic copy and paste but your constant mocking people you don't agree with. And post under twenty names. Your credibility is zero. Ray Charles can see your agenda.
My name is Samuel along with millions other people with the same name or variation ie, Sam, Sammy, Samuel. You must be on some serious dope dude. I am a very proud African American. I have not mocked anyone and you're imposter white honkey kracker trying to pit blacks against white people. I guess my black brother Walter Williams has no credibility is that right white boy Sambo? You should know about being a big ZERO right Sambo? Please stop using my birth name O.K. KKKracker Head. Do you understand? Well do you honkey!

Twenty names please provide your proof Sambo, remember there can only be one SAMBO the big fat ZERO! and the finger is pointing right at YOU! 5372
Samuel

United States

#24079 Apr 27, 2014
Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about a dumb A$$.....Quote,

"Fantastic copy and paste but your constant mocking people you don't agree with"

Is that some form of EBONICS?
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#24080 Apr 27, 2014
Samule sounds like the name of some shoesine boy. I would change it to something like Rufus or Otis.

Did you ever pass the corner of 4th and Vine where a little ball of rithym owns a shoesine stand, people stand around and clap their hands, hes a great big bundle of joy, the Chatanooga shoe shine boy.Just listen to him pop that rag

Since: Nov 11

Fenton, MI

#24081 Apr 28, 2014
Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>
You are hilarious AB. You don't even try and sound convincing. You overplay your part. It's really stupid. Try something different. Find another name in your Topix Rolodex of Retardation. Just copy and paste is all you can seem to do dufus.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#24082 Apr 28, 2014
Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about a dumb A$$.....Quote,
"Fantastic copy and paste but your constant mocking people you don't agree with"
Is that some form of EBONICS?
RACIST Bigot it's not working :-)
Samuel

United States

#24087 Apr 28, 2014
Try harder Bigot.
Samuel

United States

#24088 Apr 28, 2014
Samuel

United States

#24089 Apr 28, 2014
https://www.google.com/url...

Racist back spinning logic lol
Samuel

United States

#24090 Apr 28, 2014
Samuel

Atlanta, GA

#24097 Apr 28, 2014
all cry babys wrote:
also its plenty of black men that was raised only by their mothers and they went to college or trade shool or the NFL and other things and really made something of themselves so just cut the crap that the reason they get in trouble is because the fathers were not present.SMH.
My black sista, We all know these be some wayisst people. You tell em gurl friend weesss be some atheletes bal playerrs and da like. Weezes build Ford F-150s (F be standing for fuc da up) and be some hi (refer) paying broom pushers and burger flipppers. Iza tell one thang we beess realy goud at dat being having illegimate chitdrens. Hoz meny you have? I Sambo love chitdrens and have 5,372 that Iza know a bout.
Samuel

United States

#24098 Apr 28, 2014
NAAWP wrote:
<quoted text>l\liggers, l\liggers and more l\liggers.
Samuel, l\liggers, Sam, l\liggers, Sam 38002, l\liggers, and Sambo, Do you understand? Well do you.....
Kimberly

United States

#24101 Apr 28, 2014
all cry babys wrote:
Samuel you speak like a nut for the record iam just a person dont give me that race bs.all my 4 children are grown and were taught to respect others I was a great dad raised by a single mother so it proves sons and daughters make choices in life.if you don't have anything good to say piece of advice say nothing and iam not the type of person to be going back and forth with anyone who cant understand LOGIC........
I don't know who this Samuel is. He and Kallark like to use the race card. I commend you for shattering the typical stereotype. Please do not follow this Samuel from Memphis he's really the root cause causing a racial divide.
Kimberly

United States

#24102 Apr 28, 2014
Samuel wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =SfdEtW5DCAkXX
Racist logic Lol
Do you ever get tired looking like a fool. If you had any sense you would stop all this crap. Grow up little boy.
Samuel

Oklahoma City, OK

#24104 Apr 28, 2014
NAAWP wrote:
<quoted text>
Gangs= l\liggers
Drugs=l\liggers
Indiscriminate Shootings=l\liggers
Yeah, I understand dipshit.
Now pull your head out of your white-hooded ass, stop being a l\ligger, take action and be a white man. Do you understand? Well do you?
Now that's funny.

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#24105 Apr 28, 2014
Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>Kallark, the pictures my mammy took of us at the family reunion came out real good. Here one she took of me picking and eating the parasites out of your ass:
www.naturephoto-cz.com/olive-babbon,-anubis-b...
That's cute lol. Here's your cousin: http://www.pawsforwildlife.co.uk/albino_goril...

Say "wat up cuz??!!" He might throw some poo to say hi. ;-)
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#24106 Apr 28, 2014
Kimberly wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know who this Samuel is. He and Kallark like to use the race card. I commend you for shattering the typical stereotype. Please do not follow this Samuel from Memphis he's really the root cause causing a racial divide.
Not really sure if you have a idea of what your talking about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 3 hr Doug Wiedeman 31,556
Jerkwad Jabbar-shooting details emerge: 5 hr bite me 8
Happy Kwanzaa! 17 hr The Hack Checker 1
Bradley Glossen 18 hr flower 1
Bad experience at Miami Valley Hospital 18 hr talker43 1
Merry Christmas Thu Merry Christmas 1
Photos Wed Net Nut 1
Springboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Springboro News, Events & Info