The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20703 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

Samuel

United States

#24090 Apr 28, 2014
Samuel

United States

#24097 Apr 28, 2014
all cry babys wrote:
also its plenty of black men that was raised only by their mothers and they went to college or trade shool or the NFL and other things and really made something of themselves so just cut the crap that the reason they get in trouble is because the fathers were not present.SMH.
My black sista, We all know these be some wayisst people. You tell em gurl friend weesss be some atheletes bal playerrs and da like. Weezes build Ford F-150s (F be standing for fuc da up) and be some hi (refer) paying broom pushers and burger flipppers. Iza tell one thang we beess realy goud at dat being having illegimate chitdrens. Hoz meny you have? I Sambo love chitdrens and have 5,372 that Iza know a bout.
Samuel

United States

#24098 Apr 28, 2014
NAAWP wrote:
<quoted text>l\liggers, l\liggers and more l\liggers.
Samuel, l\liggers, Sam, l\liggers, Sam 38002, l\liggers, and Sambo, Do you understand? Well do you.....
Kimberly

United States

#24101 Apr 28, 2014
all cry babys wrote:
Samuel you speak like a nut for the record iam just a person dont give me that race bs.all my 4 children are grown and were taught to respect others I was a great dad raised by a single mother so it proves sons and daughters make choices in life.if you don't have anything good to say piece of advice say nothing and iam not the type of person to be going back and forth with anyone who cant understand LOGIC........
I don't know who this Samuel is. He and Kallark like to use the race card. I commend you for shattering the typical stereotype. Please do not follow this Samuel from Memphis he's really the root cause causing a racial divide.
Kimberly

United States

#24102 Apr 28, 2014
Samuel wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =SfdEtW5DCAkXX
Racist logic Lol
Do you ever get tired looking like a fool. If you had any sense you would stop all this crap. Grow up little boy.
Samuel

United States

#24104 Apr 28, 2014
NAAWP wrote:
<quoted text>
Gangs= l\liggers
Drugs=l\liggers
Indiscriminate Shootings=l\liggers
Yeah, I understand dipshit.
Now pull your head out of your white-hooded ass, stop being a l\ligger, take action and be a white man. Do you understand? Well do you?
Now that's funny.

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#24105 Apr 28, 2014
Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>Kallark, the pictures my mammy took of us at the family reunion came out real good. Here one she took of me picking and eating the parasites out of your ass:
www.naturephoto-cz.com/olive-babbon,-anubis-b...
That's cute lol. Here's your cousin: http://www.pawsforwildlife.co.uk/albino_goril...

Say "wat up cuz??!!" He might throw some poo to say hi. ;-)
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#24106 Apr 28, 2014
Kimberly wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know who this Samuel is. He and Kallark like to use the race card. I commend you for shattering the typical stereotype. Please do not follow this Samuel from Memphis he's really the root cause causing a racial divide.
Not really sure if you have a idea of what your talking about.
Kimberly

United States

#24108 Apr 28, 2014
Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really sure if you have a idea of what your talking about.
I feel sorry for you.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#24109 Apr 29, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's cute lol. Here's your cousin: http://www.pawsforwildlife.co.uk/albino_goril...
Say "wat up cuz??!!" He might throw some poo to say hi. ;-)

That's looks just like him to wow !!!
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#24110 Apr 29, 2014
Kimberly wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel sorry for you.
Lol plz save it and come down from you high place. You realize that your roster of characters is growing.
Samuel

United States

#24114 Apr 29, 2014
Samuel

United States

#24116 Apr 29, 2014

The Job interview with Racist.
RumpelShtskkkin

Johnson City, TN

#24118 Apr 29, 2014
Samuel cried to the mods and had my post erased, so I'll post it again. Watch him. He says whatever he wants about white people, but will report you if you say anything about blacks. Typical crybaby negro.

>>>>>>> "The Job interview with Racist."
Who gives a crap about your racial rants and crying, samb0?!

Take your videos and shove them up your Khyber Pass!

You take on many identities, but we all know its the same troll, because every one of your posts is written similar.

White people are getting tired of your_b!tchin. You offer nothing to society, except crap out more useless sprogs. You kill each other over STUPID reasons and you get all worked up and irate over white people.

Blacks are nothing but a failed species. They're stupid, violent, evil, negative, dangerous, and disgusting. A life without them would be an absolute paradise.

Grand Blanc, MI

#24123 Apr 29, 2014
RumpelShtskkkin wrote:
Samuel cried to the mods and had my post erased, so I'll post it again. Watch him. He says whatever he wants about white people, but will report you if you say anything about blacks. Typical crybaby negro.
>>>>>>> "The Job interview with Racist."
Who gives a crap about your racial rants and crying, samb0?!
Take your videos and shove them up your Khyber Pass!
You take on many identities, but we all know its the same troll, because every one of your posts is written similar.
White people are getting tired of your_b!tchin. You offer nothing to society, except crap out more useless sprogs. You kill each other over STUPID reasons and you get all worked up and irate over white people.
Blacks are nothing but a failed species. They're stupid, violent, evil, negative, dangerous, and disgusting. A life without them would be an absolute paradise.
Whine all you want pansy but whites started this mess because of their rich history of discrimination towards others. What I don't get is why racist people don't shut their mouths? You CAN BE A RACIST. But in the business world, KEEP YOUR RACISM TO YOURSELF. Bottom line!
RumpelShtskkkin

Johnson City, TN

#24124 Apr 29, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whine all you want pansy but whites started this mess because of their rich history of discrimination towards others. What I don't get is why racist people don't shut their mouths? You CAN BE A RACIST. But in the business world, KEEP YOUR RACISM TO YOURSELF. Bottom line!
>>>>>Whine all you want pansy

Tell that to your muhdik boyfriend Samuel. He's the one who runs his pie-hole and when others say anything back to him, he reports them and then has the comment removed. He dishes it out, but cries to the moderators when others give crap back to him. That is so TNB.

You see, it's the ones who have NOTHING TO LOSE like myself, that YOU should be worried about. I could give a sh!t_less what goes on the business world. I don't have to follow their PC guidelines or hear their die-versity/sensitivity training nonsense. I already have my income and my good life and had it for years. I answer to no one. I can discriminate and avoid the groid all I want. I will point out the crime, the TNB, the dead mudsharks, the elderly rape, the knockout game victims, the ugly 300 pounder unwed mammy sheboons that keep birfing out ba$tard babies, for as long as I wish. It's called FREEDOM OF SPEECH! I have NO pity on you blackies. You get the best of everything. You take advantage of everything and you still cry, saying it's not good enough. YOU'RE UNGRATEFUL PIGS which suck off the teat of the US, while your Africoon coonsins live in mud huts and take urine showers. And the blacks that do work here in the US, are useless. You steal. You chimpout on your co-workers. You do your jobs halfa$$ed, and when you get fired, you pull out the race card and sue. We're sick of it. So bring on your race war, Kaffir. We're ready. We're done with you, and your uselessness, your violence and your constant whining. Shut up, or bring it on!
Atomic Bomb Mexico

Long Beach, CA

#24125 Apr 29, 2014
Once again we see how more Mexicans in California are messing up the state and the country. Expect to see more jobs lost from companies like Boeing, Toyota, Northrup, etc. because these companies are leaving the mexican-torn California for better states to hire better equipped job clientele. Mexico is no better than Afghanistan and Iraq. The violence just keeps on coming. Already, Disneyland is ghetto because of the delinquent and low-class mexican immigrants from the 80s, 90s, and 2000s. There is more trash on the ground in Disneyland than all of Disney World in Florida.

Taylor, MI

#24126 Apr 29, 2014
AB you are SOOOOOOO FULL OF CRAP! you said:

"Tell that to your muhdik boyfriend Samuel. He's the one who runs his pie-hole and when others say anything back to him, he reports them and then has the comment removed. He dishes it out, but cries to the moderators when others give crap back to him. That is so TNB."

Didn't you hypocritical Devils do the same? That talking turd WARRIOR or whoever bragged about getting Sam removed. One of your many Topix personalities spoke about lynching blacks. "Neck ties" and other things and now you wanna piss and moan because it's come back to you? YOU quit whining. You and others love to dish it out but you apparently can't take it either.

"I answer to no one. I can discriminate and avoid the groid all I want."

Great! Congratulations! So can any other American. That's your right. Who cares? Anything else?

"I will point out the crime, the TNB, the dead mudsharks, the elderly rape, the knockout game victims, the ugly 300 pounder unwed mammy sheboons that keep birfing out ba$tard babies, for as long as I wish. It's called FREEDOM OF SPEECH! I have NO pity on you blackies. You get the best of everything. You take advantage of everything and you still cry, saying it's not good enough. YOU'RE UNGRATEFUL PIGS which suck off the teat of the US"

Again Good job! Congratulations! Become an investigative reporter for some Aryan organization. Maybe it could assist in supplementing your retirement income lol. Have fun! I will continue to point out the hypocrisy and poke holes in your delusions of Aryan grandeur and "supremacy." And enjoy it while I'm at it! The fact remains that some of your Dumb, Delusional, Devious, Derelict, and UTTERLY Devilish buttermilk complexioned ancestors brought all this race crap to America's shores and their is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING you can do to change it. But hey, it'll get better soon for you. You got one foot in the grave, ha ha!
RumpelShtskkkin

Johnson City, TN

#24127 Apr 29, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
AB you are SOOOOOOO FULL OF CRAP! you said:
"Tell that to your muhdik boyfriend Samuel. He's the one who runs his pie-hole and when others say anything back to him, he reports them and then has the comment removed. He dishes it out, but cries to the moderators when others give crap back to him. That is so TNB."
Didn't you hypocritical Devils do the same? That talking turd WARRIOR or whoever bragged about getting Sam removed. One of your many Topix personalities spoke about lynching blacks. "Neck ties" and other things and now you wanna piss and moan because it's come back to you? YOU quit whining. You and others love to dish it out but you apparently can't take it either.
"I answer to no one. I can discriminate and avoid the groid all I want."
Great! Congratulations! So can any other American. That's your right. Who cares? Anything else?
"I will point out the crime, the TNB, the dead mudsharks, the elderly rape, the knockout game victims, the ugly 300 pounder unwed mammy sheboons that keep birfing out ba$tard babies, for as long as I wish. It's called FREEDOM OF SPEECH! I have NO pity on you blackies. You get the best of everything. You take advantage of everything and you still cry, saying it's not good enough. YOU'RE UNGRATEFUL PIGS which suck off the teat of the US"
Again Good job! Congratulations! Become an investigative reporter for some Aryan organization. Maybe it could assist in supplementing your retirement income lol. Have fun! I will continue to point out the hypocrisy and poke holes in your delusions of Aryan grandeur and "supremacy." And enjoy it while I'm at it! The fact remains that some of your Dumb, Delusional, Devious, Derelict, and UTTERLY Devilish buttermilk complexioned ancestors brought all this race crap to America's shores and their is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING you can do to change it. But hey, it'll get better soon for you. You got one foot in the grave, ha ha!

Taylor, MI

#24128 Apr 29, 2014
Another Aryan King of morality and perfection...http://m.nbc33tv. com/w/main/story/113460550/

Ain't white right? God I wish I were white...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why do white people smell like wet dogs? (Oct '14) 18 hr GrowUp 54
My friends, we and President Tump... 18 hr GrowUp 2
Ladies, here is your romantic chance! Dec 2 Literature Lover 7
"Trump-hating deranged will not change" Dec 1 AmericanWoman 3
M4M tugfest for the Duke Nov 30 nibbles 1
621 Upland Cir West Carrollton Nov 30 CobraCommander 4
News Ex-Lebanon Correctional officers indicted in st... (Sep '13) Nov 30 robertgehm 19

Springboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Springboro Mortgages