The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20 comments on the Nov 22, 2010, Gawker story titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

Chuck

Farmingville, NY

#23900 Apr 23, 2014
Derek Cunningham, 15, and Corey Sandifer, 16, and Thomas Moss, 17

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-26108...
Samuel

United States

#23901 Apr 23, 2014
Chuck wrote:
Derek Cunningham, 15, and Corey Sandifer, 16, and Thomas Moss, 17
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-26108...
You suburban white racists are more and more surprising. The same ones that say I have black friend's lol )))) RACIST Bigot(((
Becca4vous

Sevierville, TN

#23902 Apr 23, 2014
Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a social misfit I'd be willing to bet. You're circle of friends you come up with don't respect you or your opinion on any subject. You a loser you blame black people because your poor white trash:-)
What I say is true and others agree. At least somebody agrees, for they give me the good "judge checks". See, I got the yellow "brilliant" lightbulb, the green check and the helpful icon. I didn't put that up there myself. So somebody obviously agrees with what I'm saying.

What I put up are facts, based on news stories and arrests. Sure, I speak my mind, and I form my own opinions from those facts. Of course what I say isn't nice or PC, but I'm just saying what many law abiding humans are thinking. They are sick and tired of the crime, the TNB and other feral monkeyshines.

If you consider a social misfit to be someone who is not considered "sheeple", then yes I guess I would be that, because I don't always follow what other people say or do (especially libtards). If someone is full of crap, I move on, and don't listen to them. But I was always an "in-betweener", not a social misfit. I was not a burnout, prep, jock, yuppie, nerd, dweeb, biker, hipster, skater, trailer-trash, emo, or wigger. I didn't fall into any of those categories, but I had many friends that did. I got along with anybody as long as they weren't hateful. I avoid the groid, because everyday I am proven more and more that blacks are mean, dark, macabre, deprave, and negative, for it is part of their lifestyle that I want nothing to do with. Even a real nice and polite old silverback (who knew his place back in the day) now has nephews or grandchildren who will cut you or rob you for liquor and cigarette money.

BTW, good..., keep thinking I'm a loser. Hopefully it makes you want to avoid me as much I wish to avoid your black, violent negro_arse .
Becca4vous

Sevierville, TN

#23903 Apr 23, 2014
From the Encyclopedia Britannica 1798 Entry for "Negro"

"Negro,... a name given to a variety of the human species, who are entirely black, and are found in the torrid zone, especially in that part of Africa which lies within the tropics ...

Vices the most notorious seem to be the portion of this unhappy race: idleness, treachery, revenge, cruelty, impudence, stealing, lying, profanity, debauchery, nastiness and intemperance, are said to have extinguished the principles of natural law, and to have silenced the reproof of conscience. They are strangers to every sentiment of compassion, and are an awful example of the corruption of man when left to himself."

Very true. Negroes have not evolved into anything better either. They are still the same as they were in 1798. Humans should have left the negroes in the jungles - left them to their own devices. Instead, they could have brought over more white Dutch, Scots-Irish, Italian, Greek, Portuguese, Swiss, Polish, or others who would have been willing to leave their poor communities to go pick cotton in the US. There would have been many whites who would have wanted to be indentured servants back then. They should have left the jigs back in Africa.
Becca4vous

Sevierville, TN

#23909 Apr 23, 2014
maria gonzaleous wrote:
becca what a dumbo to trash a post like that about black people don't you no all that stuff you said about blacks all only refer to you and speaks loud and cleary about you only don't you no you are all and everything that you wrote iam not going to waste my time on you you are just another hater get mad with the white women who love the black instead of you a lot of white women from rich and poor backgrounds famous or unfamous love black men ouch and you are a very ignorant white boy but you can do nothing about the constant choices white girls are making to love black men only and they must not be all the stupid names you called them your white woman loves them and its apparent they want them very desparetly you should just quit your stupidity and go lay down somewhere. you are funny lol.
blah, blah, blah. Here, READ and educate yourself on how wonderful these black men are and how good they treat their white women:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-25843...

http://www.heavy.com/news/2014/01/darion-marc...

http://www.abc27.com/story/24770870/family-of...

(LOL -the comments from this news story are indeed priceless)
Samuel

United States

#23915 Apr 23, 2014
Becca4vous wrote:
<quoted text>
What I say is true and others agree. At least somebody agrees, for they give me the good "judge checks". See, I got the yellow "brilliant" lightbulb, the green check and the helpful icon. I didn't put that up there myself. So somebody obviously agrees with what I'm saying.
What I put up are facts, based on news stories and arrests. Sure, I speak my mind, and I form my own opinions from those facts. Of course what I say isn't nice or PC, but I'm just saying what many law abiding humans are thinking. They are sick and tired of the crime, the TNB and other feral monkeyshines.
If you consider a social misfit to be someone who is not considered "sheeple", then yes I guess I would be that, because I don't always follow what other people say or do (especially libtards). If someone is full of crap, I move on, and don't listen to them. But I was always an "in-betweener", not a social misfit. I was not a burnout, prep, jock, yuppie, nerd, dweeb, biker, hipster, skater, trailer-trash, emo, or wigger. I didn't fall into any of those categories, but I had many friends that did. I got along with anybody as long as they weren't hateful. I avoid the groid, because everyday I am proven more and more that blacks are mean, dark, macabre, deprave, and negative, for it is part of their lifestyle that I want nothing to do with. Even a real nice and polite old silverback (who knew his place back in the day) now has nephews or grandchildren who will cut you or rob you for liquor and cigarette money.
BTW, good..., keep thinking I'm a loser. Hopefully it makes you want to avoid me as much I wish to avoid your black, violent negro_arse .
Are you just dumb or stupid, this thread is a White Racist Supremacist forum. Tennessee Hillbilly
Becca4vous

Sevierville, TN

#23916 Apr 23, 2014
maria gonzaleous wrote:
white men treat women no different than no other kind of men you becca must don read the papers or watch the news for the record it does not matter where no race of people come from in the world you are just a plain coward and a hater if you got a problem about your little white girls dating and marrying black men why be the coward you is go directly to the white girls and complain to them about it so they slap your face for you as for priceless you becca are priceless or you would have not wrote all that very dumb retarted stuff that you wrote its funny its all stupid LOL.
Ugh, you and your run-on sentences again. You never learned anything in skoo did you. Except maybe how to deep-throat a banana. I bet the bucks just love you.

Bring it on. Bring on the violence. Former Marine here who's had it up to my eyeteeth of these beasts. I will slap a coalburner down just as quick, as well as her stupid mother for raising a coalburner. I already drove one CB so nuts that she threw herself in front of a truck. Well, that's one CB breeding factory that's closed down for good.

No, but my fantasy lies with these nasty bucks who rape 90 year old women. I'd love to point my AR-15 at their faces. Actually, I'd have my friend do that. I would need my hands free, so I can chop off their muhdiks_and_nutsacks and grind them up in my food processor. That's what will happen if these black turds enter inside my home. I'll pour the ground up blakdiks, blood, and testes onto their brillo heads, while they screech in pain. Then I'll call the po-po to have them come and remove the negro_garbage.
Becca4vous

Sevierville, TN

#23917 Apr 23, 2014
Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you just dumb or stupid, this thread is a White Racist Supremacist forum. Tennessee Hillbilly
I'd rather be a Tennessee Hillbilly that an ugly jig with an 70-85 IQ.

Here's what I wrote to the other sow. I'm sure she'll cry to the moderators to have it erased:

maria gonzaleous wrote:
white men treat women no different than no other kind of men you becca must don read the papers or watch the news for the record it does not matter where no race of people come from in the world you are just a plain coward and a hater if you got a problem about your little white girls dating and marrying black men why be the coward you is go directly to the white girls and complain to them about it so they slap your face for you as for priceless you becca are priceless or you would have not wrote all that very dumb retarted stuff that you wrote its funny its all stupid LOL.

Ugh, you and your run-on sentences again. You never learned anything in skoo did you? Except maybe how to deep-throat a banana. I bet the bucks just love you.

Bring it on. Bring on the violence. Former Marine here who's had it up to my eyeteeth of these beasts. I will slap a coalburner down just as quick, as well as her stupid mother for raising a coalburner. I already drove one CB so nuts that she threw herself in front of a truck. Well, that's one CB breeding factory that's closed down for good.

No, but my fantasy lies with these nasty bucks who rape 90 year old women. I'd love to point my AR-15 at their faces. Actually, I'd have my friend do that. I would need my hands free, so I can chop off their muhdiks_and_nutsacks and grind them up in my food processor. That's what will happen if these black turds enter inside my home. I'll pour the ground up blakdiks, blood, and testes onto their brillo heads, while they screech in pain. Then I'll call the po-po to have them come and remove the negro_garbage.
Becca4vous

Sevierville, TN

#23918 Apr 23, 2014
Becca4vous wrote:
<quoted text>
Ugh, you and your run-on sentences again. You never learned anything in skoo did you. Except maybe how to deep-throat a banana. I bet the bucks just love you.
ah, ha, ha, ha....the stupid buck-lover will try get the old post deleted. But if I quote it and put it here...others will see it instead of just her ignorant, useless ramblings and run-on sentences.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#23919 Apr 23, 2014
I don't like any blacks cuz the one so called good one moves into an area 500 apes will follow them like Detroit.
This country needs a Hitler type.
Did you ever see the white women going with blacks?, UGH!!!!! fat sows mostly. That black white thing is glorified by the jew run media and soap operas
Anna Skutnik

Buffalo, NY

#23922 Apr 23, 2014
Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
I don't like any blacks cuz the one so called good one moves into an area 500 apes will follow them like Detroit.
Did you ever see the white women going with blacks?, UGH!!!!! fat sows mostly. That black white thing is glorified by the jew run media and soap operas
Chet, you are so right, but they need the blacks to watch those soap operas like The young and restless to appeal to the blacks who buy most of the junk they advertize on there. The jews know this.
Becca4vous

Sevierville, TN

#23923 Apr 23, 2014
Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
I couldn't agree more:

http://incogman.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/0...

http://incogman.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/0...

Becca4vous

Sevierville, TN

#23924 Apr 23, 2014
maria gonzaleous wrote:
chet you ar just another one of them dumb stupid ignorant white boys lol I just struck another nerve again the white girls love them black bucks and do call them all the names you want you are just stupid and all the bs you say you are only reffering to your ownself and by the way punk all white people don't think like you you are only speaking for all the assholes like your self you sound retarted you are just another very miserable white kid who aint even a real man you just another hater LOL LOL LOL.
Oh yeah...here's a black buck for you. Hope you meet with him real soon. He looks real friendly:

Maria, do us a favor and shut up! Stop posting your 1st grade, illiterate, asinine posts.
Samuel

United States

#23927 Apr 23, 2014
Becca4vous wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah...here's a black buck for you. Hope you meet with him real soon. He looks real friendly:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =GT0SbPxsK5sXX
Maria, do us a favor and shut up! Stop posting your 1st grade, illiterate, asinine posts.
Tennessee Hillbilly your agenda is clear. Racist Bigot propaganda helps you feel better about your miserable loser life ?
Becca4vous

Sevierville, TN

#23928 Apr 23, 2014
bill nesiak wrote:
iam just a people lover of all races and that's just that say and think what yous want to no race in the world is living off of any of you bigots likes and dislikes you are not supporting anybody black or anybody from no race I would bet most of yous cant even support yourselves or you wouldn't be sitting around doing absolutely nothing writing ridiculous nonsense iam retired I worked for many years yous need to get a life and find yourselfs something to do instead of wasting your miserable lives posting dumb stuff go get a job already.
You need to be going back to school. You write just like Maria. Obviously, you are the same illiterate poster. Read over that paragraph you just typed. Where are your periods? No, I'm not talking about your monthly bill. I'm referring to the dots at the end of each sentences. Didn't they teach you those in school, or did you miss that week, because you were home getting filled up with dbc and monkeyjizz? Stop with your stupid comments and go back to your bucks that you love so much.
Becca4vous

Sevierville, TN

#23930 Apr 23, 2014
Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>
Tennessee Hillbilly your agenda is clear. Racist Bigot propaganda helps you feel better about your miserable loser life ?
So, you don't believe that really happened? Oh, and I guess what happened to Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom didn't happen either. I dare you to tell that to their families who miss their children after what that disgusting sowpotamous slag Vanessa Coleman and her posse of bucks did to those two young people.

If it makes me a racist bigot for bringing that up and pointing about the truth of you disgusting apes, so be it. I AM A PROUD RACIST BIGOT!!!!!!!!!!

It's better than being a future Pez Dispenser or a blind, negro-coddling, libtard.
Samuel

United States

#23931 Apr 23, 2014
White Racist Bigot ask black man for sex.

Becca4vous

Sevierville, TN

#23935 Apr 23, 2014
Your lack of punctuation is hilarious. As if a decent white guy would want anything to do with you. Once you go black, WE DON'T WANT YOU BACK! Unless you've got a_wigger, it's a stupid white guy who does not know or care that you have burned, when you opened up your legs for a filthy buck, before. Your are now diseased with monkey STDs. Hopefully your ex buckfriend will come back soon and will turn you into a Pez Dispenser, like OJ did to Nicole.
Samuel

United States

#23936 Apr 23, 2014
Becca4vous wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you don't believe that really happened? Oh, and I guess what happened to Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom didn't happen either. I dare you to tell that to their families who miss their children after what that disgusting sowpotamous slag Vanessa Coleman and her posse of bucks did to those two young people.
If it makes me a racist bigot for bringing that up and pointing about the truth of you disgusting apes, so be it. I AM A PROUD RACIST BIGOT!!!!!!!!!!
It's better than being a future Pez Dispenser or a blind, negro-coddling, libtard.
Are you retarded ? Yes your a RACIST Bigot because your daddy was a RACIST Bigot. TENNESSEE HILLBILLY get a life. You worship at the feet of Racism and Bigotry and this thread is your church.

Since: Nov 11

Oxford, MI

#23937 Apr 23, 2014
"If it makes me a racist bigot for bringing that up and pointing about the truth of you disgusting apes, so be it. I AM A PROUD RACIST BIGOT!!!!!!!!!!"

If you were telling the truth then you would have a point you wretch. But since you don't know every black person then you always exaggerate, stretch the truth, or outright lie Becca.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
strip clubs (Nov '11) 47 min anonymous 11
News Former Channel 7 anchor hired by Channel 2 (Nov '12) Fri Leroy 17
theodore franks missing since 1986 Thu wyatt 1
News Ambulance, fire levy sparks debate in Ohio (Feb '13) Apr 23 Throatme 2,047
Can we please have a vacation from masturbation? Apr 23 Dork of Hazard 4
Don't drive your cars to and from bars! Apr 22 Mr Harrison 1
local prostitute caught with senior meals on wh... Apr 22 Its the Harp Lager 7
More from around the web

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE