The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20386 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

Hanging judge

White Oak, TX

#23816 Apr 19, 2014
Samuel wrote:
White Supremacist DNA Testing on live television.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0WN3gugzkHkXX
Yoyoyo Sambo. Keep it up son and you will be toe tapping under a oak tree singing bojango. Get my drift you Ebonics fuctard. We'll do you. 5372
Hanging judge

White Oak, TX

#23817 Apr 19, 2014
Samuel wrote:
The first Universities written language civilization itself wad started by black people.
Yoyoyo pimple face internet actor. Ok I'll play your silly game fuctard. Andre Johnson black fuctard rapper cuts off his pecker then leaps off a two story balcony. Sambo and that other fuctard Kallark claim black superiority lmao, yea right. At least we know one black fuctard won't be breading black cockroaches anymore.. Word! 5372 Stay white, Stay strong, Aryans 4ever.

Since: Nov 11

Highland, MI

#23819 Apr 19, 2014
Hanging judge wrote:
<quoted text>
Yoyoyo Sambo. Keep it up son and you will be toe tapping under a oak tree singing bojango. Get my drift you Ebonics fuctard. We'll do you. 5372
Look who is threatening violence and murder once again. But racist Devils like you have the gall to cry waycissim and report people to Topix like yellow, sniveling, spineless cowards. Pasty faced prickly, petulant, pansies. But that's why I'm here. Not to pin the tail on the donkey, but to pin the tail on the honkey.

Highland, MI

#23820 Apr 19, 2014
Martin L King wrote:
<quoted text>You and kaffart are two shameless ignorant dumb azz l\liggas. If I had a time machine, I'd transport both yall l\liggas back 300 years on a slave ship and sink that motha fokka right in the middle of the ocean.
Yeah I bet you would "Martin" and if I could go back in time I would tell your mom to swallow next time.
Sanjai

Jakarta, Indonesia

#23821 Apr 19, 2014
Black people are lazy, lie and not very smart, and above all, they smell really really bad.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#23822 Apr 19, 2014
Hey stupid

White Oak, TX

#23823 Apr 19, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Look who is threatening violence and murder once again. But racist Devils like you have the gall to cry waycissim and report people to Topix like yellow, sniveling, spineless cowards. Pasty faced prickly, petulant, pansies. But that's why I'm here. Not to pin the tail on the donkey, but to pin the tail on the honkey.
Nobody threatening anything. It is obvious that reading comprehension is not your strongest attribute. Funny how jerkwads like yourself like to scream waycissim as your ignoramus highness are the foulest race on the planet. You know, I know, the world knows it. Now I suggest you stfu for the night and come up with some new material woe is me kneegroid lame excuses to justify yours and the rest of your filthy clan failures in the black community. Do you understand? We'll do you Kaffir.

Taylor, MI

#23826 Apr 20, 2014
whinersrus wrote:
<quoted text> Kansas Freeway shooter. Just another negro who is a good boy of course
http://news.msn.com/crime-justice/man-charged...
And I'm sure he was just another victim of black waycissism. A poor little white boy who was a victim of the negro menace....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-26076...

Taylor, MI

#23827 Apr 20, 2014
Another victim of black waycissism...http://www.thebla ze.com/stories/2013/04/02/man- who-raped-6-month-old-baby-to- death-wants-mercy/.....po Whitey....what him gonna do?

Taylor, MI

#23828 Apr 20, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
Another victim of black waycissism...http://www.thebla ze.com/stories/2013/04/02/man- who-raped-6-month-old-baby-to- death-wants-mercy/.....po Whitey....what him gonna do?
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/02/ma...
Chuck

Ronkonkoma, NY

#23829 Apr 20, 2014
Samuel wrote:
The first Universities written language civilization itself wad started by black people.
Since the dawn of history the Negro has owned the continent of Africa – rich beyond the dream of poet’s fancy, crunching acres of diamonds beneath his bare black feet and yet he never picked one up from the dust until a white man showed to him its glittering light.
His land swarmed with powerful and docile animals, yet he never dreamed a harness, cart, or sled.
A hunter by necessity, he never made an axe, spear, or arrowhead worth preserving beyond the moment of its use. He lived as an ox, content to graze for an hour.
In a land of stone and timber he never sawed a foot of lumber, carved a block, or built a house save of broken sticks and mud.
With league on league of ocean strand and miles of inland seas, for four thousand years he watched their surface ripple under the wind, heard the thunder of the surf on his beach, the howl of the storm over his head, gazed on the dim blue horizon calling him to worlds that lie beyond, and yet he never dreamed a sail.”

Taylor, MI

#23830 Apr 20, 2014
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Since the dawn of history the Negro has owned the continent of Africa – rich beyond the dream of poet’s fancy, crunching acres of diamonds beneath his bare black feet and yet he never picked one up from the dust until a white man showed to him its glittering light.
His land swarmed with powerful and docile animals, yet he never dreamed a harness, cart, or sled.
A hunter by necessity, he never made an axe, spear, or arrowhead worth preserving beyond the moment of its use. He lived as an ox, content to graze for an hour.
In a land of stone and timber he never sawed a foot of lumber, carved a block, or built a house save of broken sticks and mud.
With league on league of ocean strand and miles of inland seas, for four thousand years he watched their surface ripple under the wind, heard the thunder of the surf on his beach, the howl of the storm over his head, gazed on the dim blue horizon calling him to worlds that lie beyond, and yet he never dreamed a sail.”
The funny thing is that as much as Whitey chomps up and regurgitate this blatant lie (the delusions of one hubristic old white man) no one can completely prove it in its entirety. But it sure does make you feel good as a white person eh? You can sit at your computer and please yourself thinking of the so-called "greatness" of whitey right? Don't make me laugh.
Yes ignorance

United States

#23831 Apr 20, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
And I'm sure he was just another victim of black waycissism. A poor little white boy who was a victim of the negro menace....
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-26076...
My friend Kallair isn't true that black (BLACKS) in Africa murder and eat their young. Isn't also true that international groups were form to combat such demonic acts. Isn't true that genital mutilation occur more often in black countries. Now stfu you lying filthy kaffir. Do you understand ? Well do you.
Yes ignorance

United States

#23832 Apr 20, 2014
Shout out to my old friend AB. 5372 Aryan Pride!
Samuel

San Jose, CA

#23833 Apr 20, 2014
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
I resemble those remarks! Me and my incesstors dreamed of fried chicken, pootay and watermelon all the time in Africa and over the horizon! Kallark know it!
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#23834 Apr 20, 2014
Yes ignorance

United States

#23835 Apr 20, 2014
Samuel wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =J3Xe1kX7WscXX
You 2 stupid to articulate an argument so you copy and paste you ignorant blk TURD! What are you really implying? Exactly! Cricket .........now stfu Sambo the blk DUMBO!;)
Yes ignorance

United States

#23836 Apr 20, 2014
Blacks will always cry racism, WHY? It helps their ego and justifies why they're on the bottom of society in every category. They do excel in one, can't anyone guess? Lol losers. Oppps that waycism right Kallark?
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#23837 Apr 20, 2014
Samuel

San Jose, CA

#23838 Apr 20, 2014
Yes ignorance wrote:
Blacks will always cry racism, WHY? It helps their ego and justifies why they're on the bottom of society in every category. They do excel in one, can't anyone guess? Lol losers. Oppps that waycism right Kallark?
You forgot us black people excel in crime, gobment welfare, body odor and obesity too. Kallark know it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dirty drug detective (Jun '13) Sat Expose Evil 4
Regarding NATO: Sat The Duke of Hazard 3
Welfare state? Sat The Duke of Hazard 3
please can anyone tell me about chris bishop? h... (Apr '09) Jul 22 USA H8s pimps 5
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) Jul 22 Right On 31,932
not John Agenbroad too ? (Oct '08) Jul 1 Missy from Troy 324
Clearcreek Twp. places fire chief on paid leave Jun '16 Seenthiscoming 1

Springboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Springboro Mortgages