The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20085 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

Samuel

United States

#23727 Apr 14, 2014
Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, aren't you being cute pretending to be me LOSER!
So your me to Warrior, wow im not use to wanting to be black a black man :-)
Warrior a you afraid to post under the name Warrior ? Coward :-)

Since: Nov 11

Brighton, MI

#23728 Apr 14, 2014
Old Black Man wrote:
Iam so ashamed of my race. People like Samauel and Kallark are examples why my race is looked down upon. I was simply appalled when 10 African American thugs attacked and almost killed the white guy trying to help the boy that was playing dodge with oncoming traffic. The news media played down the accident by saying a child was struck by a vehicle. The news media failed to mention the children like many of our black children are unsupervised and come from a single parent household were playing an inner city game of dodge. We as black people will never rise above our harshes critics because we fail to the recognize the obvious inflictions we cause in our community. If you want proof wait for the responses from Samuel & Kallark.
That's right "old black man." We all know who you really are. Just stop pretending we're all stupid or something.
Old Black Man

Clovis, NM

#23729 Apr 14, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right "old black man." We all know who you really are. Just stop pretending we're all stupid or something.
Who am I then? Typical responses from Kallark and Samuel. Failure to see the break down in our community. Failure to answer my post. Why? Afraid of the truth? Just as I predicted. Stupid? Then prove me wrong answer my post dodger! OBM.......

Lansing, MI

#23730 Apr 14, 2014
Old Black Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Who am I then? Typical responses from Kallark and Samuel. Failure to see the break down in our community. Failure to answer my post. Why? Afraid of the truth? Just as I predicted. Stupid? Then prove me wrong answer my post dodger! OBM.......
Cut the crap. Stop lying to yourself and lying to me. Don't try and tell me about the black community when your not black and don't care.
Horse Ass Sniffer

Buffalo, NY

#23731 Apr 14, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cut the crap. Stop lying to yourself and lying to me. Don't try and tell me about the black community when your not black and don't care.
Kallark, do you ever have accidents like pooping and peeing in your stinking half breed bed and have your green eyed wife clean it up?

Taylor, MI

#23732 Apr 14, 2014
Horse Ass Sniffer wrote:
<quoted text>
Kallark, do you ever have accidents like pooping and peeing in your stinking half breed bed and have your green eyed wife clean it up?
Do you ever use your real name instead of hiding behind these utterly STUPID grade school names? Or will you forever be the spineless prickly pansy we all love to hate? I don't know what irritates me more. You hiding under these stupid identities thinking we are all dumb or your constant whining about black people? Hmmmmm....I wonder.
Horse Ass Sniffer

Buffalo, NY

#23733 Apr 14, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever use your real name instead of hiding behind these utterly STUPID grade school names? Or will you forever be the spineless prickly pansy we all love to hate? I don't know what irritates me more. You hiding under these stupid identities thinking we are all dumb or your constant whining about black people? Hmmmmm....I wonder.
You never answered my question and I doubt that Kallark is your real name.My comic book hero is Donald Duck, but I don't use it as an ID.

Taylor, MI

#23735 Apr 14, 2014
Horse Ass Sniffer wrote:
<quoted text>
You never answered my question and I doubt that Kallark is your real name.My comic book hero is Donald Duck, but I don't use it as an ID.
Of course Kallark isn't my real name. I'm not a fool. I would never put that much personal info out there. By the way, I'm glad Donald Duck is your hero. Congratulations! I gave myself that Topix name because I wanted to. The difference is that you all know who I am. I don't have to hide behind stupid monikers just to "talk black" or pretend like I'm a "concerned" citizen when speaking about the problems in the black community. And I'm also sure no one would call himself a "horse [anus] sniffer". So once again, please cut the crap.
Horse Ass Sniffer

Buffalo, NY

#23736 Apr 14, 2014
As far as I know, I am the only one on the board with this ID. I have used this ID on the yahoo message boards for probably 10 years along with my cousin, Horsecocking. If you ever read some of the forums on yahoo, you would see how my cousin and I love to go out to farms and delight in sniffing and other things with nice plugs.
We have even seen celebrities on these ranches, and a lot of the Black in crowd do their thing there.Try it some time, and you might like it and you can thank me later.

Sniffer
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23740 Apr 15, 2014
WARRIOR in da house! Hello fools! Where is that samblow dude at, probably in jail or a rehab center.

NOBODY can ever stop the WARRIOR! Nice avatar Samuel, what happened to all those others you had? LMAO! You are not near as smart as you thought you were now are you! Don't make me vanish you completely now!

WARRIOR in da house!

Aryan Slave Master

United States

#23741 Apr 15, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
WARRIOR in da house! Hello fools! Where is that samblow dude at, probably in jail or a rehab center.
NOBODY can ever stop the WARRIOR! Nice avatar Samuel, what happened to all those others you had? LMAO! You are not near as smart as you thought you were now are you! Don't make me vanish you completely now!
WARRIOR in da house!
How was Bora Van Hosendouf? 501-416-7----
Chuck

Brooklyn, NY

#23742 Apr 15, 2014
•To make a long story short...

Horse Ass Sniffer

Buffalo, NY

#23743 Apr 15, 2014
Chuck wrote:
•To make a long story short...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Jd-QQfz-4UgXX
If those jelly beans were up a horse's hole, I would love to tickle that area till the horse pooped them out and smelled them .
Aryan Slave Master

United States

#23744 Apr 15, 2014
Hello Sambo.
Would you like som dem special jelly beans from kallark's old lady?
Samuel

UK

#23745 Apr 15, 2014
I would like to say I'm sorry to all the white people on topix for being a very hateful black person. I admit I am a black racist because I'm jealous of white people for being smarter, more generous, trustworthy, cleaner, law abiding and always giving to the black race even when my people kill, rob and commit other horrific crimes against them. I truly realize the white race built this nation and created our civilized society only to have my lazy worthless people vandalize, sponge and destroy it. If it wasn't for the white people in this world, I know all too well that all the black people in this country would have starved and died naked in a cave or tree. Again, I apologize to all the white people for my bigotry and stupidity against them. Thank you white people for the free lodging, food, luxuries and making my life in this country the easiest and most comfortable life a black person could ever ask for. I love all white folks!
Chuck

Farmingville, NY

#23746 Apr 15, 2014
Horse Ass Sniffer wrote:
<quoted text>
If those jelly beans were up a horse's hole, I would love to tickle that area till the horse pooped them out and smelled them .
https://i.imgur.com/NOECI0s.gif
Aryan Slave Master

United States

#23747 Apr 15, 2014
Samuel wrote:
I would like to say I'm sorry to all the white people on topix for being a very hateful black person. I admit I am a black racist because I'm jealous of white people for being smarter, more generous, trustworthy, cleaner, law abiding and always giving to the black race even when my people kill, rob and commit other horrific crimes against them. I truly realize the white race built this nation and created our civilized society only to have my lazy worthless people vandalize, sponge and destroy it. If it wasn't for the white people in this world, I know all too well that all the black people in this country would have starved and died naked in a cave or tree. Again, I apologize to all the white people for my bigotry and stupidity against them. Thank you white people for the free lodging, food, luxuries and making my life in this country the easiest and most comfortable life a black person could ever ask for. I love all white folks!
Samuel there might be some hope for the black race after all. Nay, once a blue gum kneeger always a blue gum kneeger, regardless how much he apologizes to his Aryan Slave Masters. 5372

Taylor, MI

#23748 Apr 15, 2014
Samuel wrote:
Since I know this isn't Sam, I will say, cut the crap! White folks would have never had all these problems you whine about if they had just used white people to pick their own cotton. But then again racism would still exist. Even intra-racial racism. White folks brought a whole lot of this crap on themselves. Did you ever think of that?
Samuel

United States

#23749 Apr 15, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Since I know this isn't Sam, I will say, cut the crap! White folks would have never had all these problems you whine about if they had just used white people to pick their own cotton. But then again racism would still exist. Even intra-racial racism. White folks brought a whole lot of this crap on themselves. Did you ever think of that?
You are correct , unfortunately it does not matter to the bunch.
Samuel

Brazil

#23750 Apr 16, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's black people like you that make us all look like l\liggers, Kallark. You, above all, need to get down on your knuckles and knees and ask the white people for forgiveness. If it wasn't for the white peoples Affirmative Action, you wouldn't be showing up at the Ford plant getting paid for doing nothing. A lazy bigot l\ligger like you can't beat a job getting paid to sleep and complain all the time about how hard your life is. So the next time you post one of your typically black racist posts against whites on topix, think about where you would and should be if it wasn't for the superior and generous white race.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fu ck this town 6 hr passersby 1
Why did white liberals let the Salem Mall die? 15 hr The Duke of Hazard 3
Dayton's Best Pizza? Really!? (Nov '14) Mon Mama larosa 14
We hope Republicans are not serious! Aug 2 The Old Cold Warrior 2
Miamisburg Mafia 3rd generation (Apr '13) Aug 2 Montie 4
sexting Aug 2 Sma 6
Anyone know John Vlahos? Aug 1 Sos 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Springboro Mortgages