The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20089 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

Old Black Man

Clovis, NM

#23685 Apr 11, 2014
I feel sorry for people who like to continue the racial hatred and I pity my own people for not not knowing any better.
Buffalo, NY

#23686 Apr 11, 2014
rachel perez wrote:
God loves all races he loves them all or he would not have made them no one is better than no one.God does not discriminate every one comes to live their life then they pass away and it is true there is some good people and evil people of all races but gods love is unconditional but who ever do wrong in this world karma will catch you and if it don't it definitely catch your decendents and mabey for many many many generations to come so be careful what you do and how you treat others karma is so real.
I hate to break your bubble ignoramus, God does NOT love everyone and to hell with your bullshit karma. l\liggers are a byproduct of demon angels taking a shit. So how about taking your karma and wiping your ass with it.
Buffalo, NY

#23687 Apr 11, 2014
Buck Rohde wrote:
Back in he 20s all of the gangsters were mostly Italian in the Mafia and they were no better than the Black thugs of today. The Irish like Joe Kennedy was no saint either and his descendents have paid dearly for his evil ways.
It is funny that you don't read about Orientals doing racial hate crimes etc.
As for you ass wipe, the slant eye "squints" are just as racist as the l\liggers are. The squints consider themselves "superior beings" above all races. Don't let the crime statistics fool you, the squints know how to avoid them.
Buffalo, NY

#23688 Apr 11, 2014
Buck Rohde wrote:
Back in he 20s all of the gangsters were mostly Italian in the Mafia and they were no better than the Black thugs of today. The Irish like Joe Kennedy was no saint either and his descendents have paid dearly for his evil ways.
It is funny that you don't read about Orientals doing racial hate crimes etc.
As for you butt wipe, the slant eye "squints" are more racial than the l\liggers. The squints consider themselves the superior race above all others. They know how to avoid the crime statistics a little better.
Samuel

United States

#23689 Apr 11, 2014
Change your name as many times as you wish your agenda is the same.
Old Black Man

Clovis, NM

#23690 Apr 11, 2014
Samuel wrote:
Change your name as many times as you wish your agenda is the same.
My father taught me that people as a whole are judge not by color of their skin but by the fruits of ones labor. We have ignorant people of all colors that's just the nature of life. What is appalling is ignorant people use race to advance their short comings in life. Call me an Uncle Tom you may, but I would rather be know as a realists.

My black brother Samuel may I ask you some questions? Why do you act like others that you hate? What are your core values? Why is it so important to you that you need the approval from white people? Is it the white man that we need to fear or is it our own race? Prove everyone wrong and put up an intellectual response if not then you validate everyone's opinion about blacks.
wrong

San Jose, CA

#23691 Apr 12, 2014
easy on the life lessons send those over to detroit those animals need them there.
Samuel

Riverdale, GA

#23692 Apr 12, 2014
Old Black Man wrote:
<quoted text>
My father taught me that people as a whole are judge not by color of their skin but by the fruits of ones labor. We have ignorant people of all colors that's just the nature of life. What is appalling is ignorant people use race to advance their short comings in life. Call me an Uncle Tom you may, but I would rather be know as a realists.
My black brother Samuel may I ask you some questions? Why do you act like others that you hate? What are your core values? Why is it so important to you that you need the approval from white people? Is it the white man that we need to fear or is it our own race? Prove everyone wrong and put up an intellectual response if not then you validate everyone's opinion about blacks.
Lol the gr8 warrior :-) how's ab the two of you have been M.I.A. You've never been able to identify as a black man you chosen not to. You have a agenda so any reasonable discussion with you is impossibly.
Samuel

Riverdale, GA

#23693 Apr 12, 2014
Old Black Man wrote:
<quoted text>
What's that the gr8 Warrior is at a loss of words ?
Samuel

Riverdale, GA

#23694 Apr 12, 2014
A cace study on safe loathing should be done on people like you Warrior.
Old Black Man

Clovis, NM

#23695 Apr 12, 2014
Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol the gr8 warrior :-) how's ab the two of you have been M.I.A. You've never been able to identify as a black man you chosen not to. You have a agenda so any reasonable discussion with you is impossibly.
I guess you prove the white man is far superior than the black man. Keep dreaming that any black persons that doesn't prescribed to the woe is me mentality is an undercover white man. You're such a typical representation of a typical black male in America. An angry self loathing bigot that screams racism because it gives him his 15 seconds of attention that he so desperately seek as a child. If you could only see how stupid you are on Topix you would find some other forum to display your ignorance. We'll done my black brother perpetuating the stereotypes of black folks. Not all black people is like this ignorant fool Samuel who keeps posting from his cell phone. I feel sorry for your family Samuel, maybe one day you can grow up and be more educated in your post. Try picking up a book for starts.
Samuel

United States

#23696 Apr 12, 2014
You've lost me Warrior, have you forgotten about your meay rants you've posted saying the complete opposite. You've never self identified as black until I outed you. Your a pretender Warrior Lol :-)
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#23697 Apr 12, 2014
Tell AB I said hello :-)
Samuel

UK

#23698 Apr 12, 2014
Were is your best friend AB ?
Samuel

UK

#23699 Apr 12, 2014
Your the only black sympathizer for the White Power movement. How's that working out for you ?
Zulu Abdalla

Buffalo, NY

#23700 Apr 12, 2014
Samuel wrote:
Your the only black sympathizer for the White Power movement. How's that working out for you ?
yo yo yo yo sambobutt, what da hail yall be jivin bout l\ligga?
yall need to git da hail off da crack cause yall be talkin to yall self agin.
Aryan Barbarian

Clovis, NM

#23701 Apr 12, 2014
Samuel wrote:
Tell AB I said hello :-)
We'll hello stupid. Try posting on your registered name Sambo bet you can't.:)
Samuel

UK

#23702 Apr 12, 2014
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll hello stupid. Try posting on your registered name Sambo bet you can't.:)
Lol try again Warrior your really pathetic. Did you have to move back to your home town after over twenty years ?
Aryan Barbarian

Clovis, NM

#23703 Apr 12, 2014
Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol try again Warrior your really pathetic. Did you have to move back to your home town after over twenty years ?
Lol try again Erkel. Did you have to move to the UK to avoid being laughed at here in the States? The real Erkel is Sambo 38002.:)
Zulu Abdalla

Buffalo, NY

#23704 Apr 12, 2014
Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>
yo yo yo yo why yall be such a stanky racist azz bigot l\ligga, l\ligga? Stop smokin dat crack an take a baff l\ligga.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
don't waste your time or gas applying at Fuyao. (Jan '15) 6 min Some random guy 39
Today's Leon Harrison Quotation 11 hr Leon Harrison 29
7-26-15 Updated sincere form letter Tue The Old Cold Warrior 3
Trump was a draft dodger Tue The Old Cold Warrior 8
Donate to Disadvantaged American Victims! Jul 25 Disadvantaged Victim 1
Aimee Leonard Jul 24 Shelby Stang22 2
Jerry Springer goofed with the truth Jul 24 The Hack Checker 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Springboro Mortgages