The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20366 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#23637 Apr 9, 2014
Becca4vous wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid rape ape. I do not think the white race is superior. All you blackies scream white supremacist when you don't even know what that phrase means. If I don't believe the white race is superior, how would that make me a white supremacist? Who taught you that phrase? Fat ugly libtards, like Michael Moore? Or Ro Ro O'Donnell? or Kirstie Alley? All fat, washed-up has-beens jumping on the "Save Traycoon-Lil Skittles" train, because they're too old and they're too fat and their careers are about washed up.
Again, if I don't think the white race is superior, how can I be a white supremacist? But I will tell you what's inferior: chimping, gnunostril, tree-swinging, knuckledragging, bluegum, rape ape, negros. They aren't even human. Asians, Indians, Mexicans, Eskimos, whites, and brownish-tan South Pacific Islanders are human. Negro monkeys are NOT human.
Where did you get your racist third grade vocabulary? Also, you say whites are not superior but you can't keep your face away from the Caucasoid groin either. You talk about white lib-tards, whites this, whites that so quit with the crap. You love to praise whites and denigrate black's.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#23638 Apr 9, 2014
Halter Skelter what's your the final solution. Halter often sent for American White Racist to Germany. He admired their work against blacks in America. His worldwide Propaganda Machine against the Jewish people was a American invention. How ironic is that.
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

#23639 Apr 9, 2014
It is a proven fact that

Orientals are most intelligent
Blacks most physical and athletic
Whites have a little of each, or middle of the road, if you catch my drift?
Becca4vous

Johnson City, TN

#23640 Apr 9, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you get your racist third grade vocabulary? Also, you say whites are not superior but you can't keep your face away from the Caucasoid groin either. You talk about white lib-tards, whites this, whites that so quit with the crap. You love to praise whites and denigrate black's.
Third grade vocabulary? LOL! More than your blacka$$ would know. All you see is black and white. You don't see anything else in between. Along with what I wrote, I also listed other races of humans, but you did not see that. All you see is black and white.

Your monkeya$$ better be grateful for whitey, because without white folks, you'd still be in Apefrika building dung huts, taking cowp!ss showers, and performing the tire necklacing ritual on the weaker coloreds. Whites overfeed you and overpay you with EBT. That's why you have 400 pound sheboons with bling and other crap they don't need. When they SHOULD be hitting a treadmill and laying off the KFC.

Without whites, YOU would no longer exist. You negros are nothing but parasites, and white people are your host. Without a host, the negro race would perish. Too bad I wouldn't be around to see the day "if and when" Asians, Indians, and Mexicans, would take over the negro watch...if blacks DO get their wish and whites are no longer around. Blacks would be wishing whitey was still around to bail him out; especially after the Asians enslave them or send them off to the chopping blocks. Asians and other races do not tolerate blacks, nearly as much as white people do. Hopefully that nonsense will change soon.
kinsey alabama

Dothan, AL

#23641 Apr 9, 2014
home of Hampton floriida born croks

Taylor, MI

#23642 Apr 9, 2014
Becca4vous wrote:
<quoted text>
Third grade vocabulary? LOL! More than your blacka$$ would know. All you see is black and white. You don't see anything else in between. Along with what I wrote, I also listed other races of humans, but you did not see that. All you see is black and white.
Your monkeya$$ better be grateful for whitey, because without white folks, you'd still be in Apefrika building dung huts, taking cowp!ss showers, and performing the tire necklacing ritual on the weaker coloreds. Whites overfeed you and overpay you with EBT. That's why you have 400 pound sheboons with bling and other crap they don't need. When they SHOULD be hitting a treadmill and laying off the KFC.
Without whites, YOU would no longer exist. You negros are nothing but parasites, and white people are your host. Without a host, the negro race would perish. Too bad I wouldn't be around to see the day "if and when" Asians, Indians, and Mexicans, would take over the negro watch...if blacks DO get their wish and whites are no longer around. Blacks would be wishing whitey was still around to bail him out; especially after the Asians enslave them or send them off to the chopping blocks. Asians and other races do not tolerate blacks, nearly as much as white people do. Hopefully that nonsense will change soon.
Oh yeah...whitey this, whitey that...yawn...whitey's getting ready to climax...is your mouth wide open Feccal4Vous?

I'm sorry but I don't need whitey for anything but the American government needs the hundreds of millions of tax dollars the millions of blacks WHO DO WORK. Sorry but your delusions of white grandeur have no base. Africa did fine before whitey. The world doesn't need whitey to continue to function. The Sun shines. So do the stars.

How was whiteys climax, dufus?
Becca4vous

Johnson City, TN

#23643 Apr 9, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah...whitey this, whitey that...yawn...whitey's getting ready to climax...is your mouth wide open Feccal4Vous?
I'm sorry but I don't need whitey for anything but the American government needs the hundreds of millions of tax dollars the millions of blacks WHO DO WORK. Sorry but your delusions of white grandeur have no base. Africa did fine before whitey. The world doesn't need whitey to continue to function. The Sun shines. So do the stars.
How was whiteys climax, dufus?
climax - it's all about muhdik to you apes, isn't it?

American government/blacks "who do work" LMAO! You mean AA apeloyees who are incompetent, loudmouth stooges who take jobs away from smarter humans who are more educated and more capable of doing the jobs.

Taylor, MI

#23644 Apr 9, 2014
Becca4vous wrote:
<quoted text>
climax - it's all about muhdik to you apes, isn't it?
American government/blacks "who do work" LMAO! You mean AA apeloyees who are incompetent, loudmouth stooges who take jobs away from smarter humans who are more educated and more capable of doing the jobs.
"apeloyees" hahahaaaa....that's a new one for you Feccal4vous lol. Yep, yep, yep, your delusion is almost complete. Your racist brainwashing is going through its final rinse cycle. That is, rinsing all traces of your humanity away from you right down the drain. And yep, Black Americans DO work and DO pay taxes. The government does not give skin color exemptions. They will garnish or take away whatever asset they value REGARDLESS of skin color. Sorry dear, but you FAIL AGAIN!
Becca4vous

Johnson City, TN

#23645 Apr 9, 2014
Whatever. You say potato. I say: knuckledragging, eeking/ooking, blue-gummed, chimping, liver-lipped, fecal skinned, smashed nosed apes.

I originally came here to take a sh!t on that negroloving Life Roach, but that fool scattered to the winds. Maybe he's out feeding his six stomachs or is having his stomach stapled to the buffet table. Or he could be out breaking up a cat 5 chimpout and tenderizing between his coal-burning daughter and his buck-in-law. When you have coloreds in the mix, you get violence.

Anyhow, I must be going. To everyone else - peace out and avoid the groid.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#23650 Apr 10, 2014
Kallarik27 wrote:
yo yo yo ise dun bees real tired ans bein called a uncle tom an udder non niggardly stuff,no wat i sayin? sos wen da white race bees eliminated ise is pracktisin da ghetto lingo sos ise dun be axcepted wif mah l\ligger bros an da bitches.
The way things are going in this corrupt, stink hole country, you are probably doing the right thing.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#23651 Apr 10, 2014
Talk to yourself Bigot. Rehashing the same old bitter racist propaganda over and over. You Bigots are all relegated to post your hate filled propaganda online. And dare not speak above whisper in real life. COWARD :-)
Cry Baby

Cincinnati, OH

#23652 Apr 10, 2014
Samuel wrote:
The internet the last heaven for Racist Bigots to speak freely. Mostly cowards who dare not speak above a whisper in real life.
.....otherwise you wouldn't be here.
Cry Baby

Cincinnati, OH

#23653 Apr 10, 2014
Samuel wrote:
Race classification is a American invention. Used to control and divide the masses worldwide.
....so sweet, so short, so utterly and ignorantly wrong.
Cry Baby

Cincinnati, OH

#23654 Apr 10, 2014
Samuel wrote:
Halter Skelter what's your the final solution. Halter often sent for American White Racist to Germany. He admired their work against blacks in America. His worldwide Propaganda Machine against the Jewish people was a American invention. How ironic is that.
...Dude, your blathering is just flat out tanking. Take a break, read up, I,m sure you mean well, but your grossly ill-informed and have an attitude.
Cry Baby

Cincinnati, OH

#23655 Apr 10, 2014
Samuel wrote:
Talk to yourself Bigot. Rehashing the same old bitter racist propaganda over and over. You Bigots are all relegated to post your hate filled propaganda online. And dare not speak above whisper in real life. COWARD :-)
...See my first post.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#23656 Apr 10, 2014
Samuel wrote:
RACIST ??????? Blacks are the biggest racists around.Everything they do and say is racial. There are exceptions though, but not many.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#23657 Apr 10, 2014
Another White kid just walked in to a school and tried to kill as many people as he could. Most schoolkillings have been by young whites .Does this mean all white kids are a threat ? Of course not sociopaths come in all ethnic groups. And I wouldn't have any expectations for White American to have the answer for the behavior of a sociopath. And I don't intend to stereotype young white kids.
Because it would be Racist if I judged all for the behavior of a few.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#23658 Apr 10, 2014
Cry Baby wrote:
<quoted text>...Dude, your blathering is just flat out tanking. Take a break, read up, I,m sure you mean well, but your grossly ill-informed and have an attitude.
The information age is a wonderful thing. No longer do only a few control information. Colonial few pinot of history is in place to push the agenda.
But if you wish the true if a click away.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#23659 Apr 10, 2014
Samuel wrote:
Another White kid just walked in to a school and tried to kill as many people as he could. Most schoolkillings have been by young whites .Does this mean all white kids are a threat ? Of course not sociopaths come in all ethnic groups. And I wouldn't have any expectations for White American to have the answer for the behavior of a sociopath. And I don't intend to stereotype young white kids.
Because it would be Racist if I judged all for the behavior of a few.
Those White kids aren't being racist, they are just crazy.Their victims are just about always White where Blacks mostly attack Whites in racial attacks. I never read where any Blacks go into Black places and go on rampages attacking Blacks. I never read about Whites attacking Blacks like during the KKK days either.

Taylor, MI

#23660 Apr 10, 2014
This is the future folks. To all the racist trash: roll with it or get rolled over! ;-)

https://www.tumblr.com/register/follow/
wearethe15percent

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boofuckinhoo! What will Trump and me and you do... 11 hr Eric Cartman Auth... 6
George Will and so-called "conservatives"... 11 hr the brutal truth ... 4
Why Donald Trump is hated in Scotland... 12 hr the brutal truth ... 6
don't waste your time or gas applying at Fuyao. (Jan '15) 15 hr MethyOheadofDayton 84
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) Tue Levy Hater 31,925
"Is Trump a national security threat?" Jun 25 The Duke of Hazard 20
D.P.&L. Sucks! Jun 24 The Duke of Hazard 6

Springboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Springboro Mortgages