The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Read more: Gawker 19,830

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Read more
Becca4vous

Sevierville, TN

#23603 Apr 8, 2014
Samuel wrote:
Well in my personal experiences I seen bad behavior perpetrated by black and white alike. Black people don't own the market on bad behavior.Your agenda is crystal clear to me and anyone who follows what you and your friends post.
I've picked up the local "Just Busted" paper from my county many times. Most of the folks that get busted in there, are white. I will give you that. But I can tell by their greasy hair, bad teeth, unkempt appearance, and a face full of sores and pockmarks, that they're tweakers. White trailer trash tweakers . They act the way they do, because it's obvious that alcohol and drugs had taken over and ruined their lives.

Now, put those same trailer trash drug users in an area where old ladies and other loners walk down the street. I can guarantee you the trailer trash are not going to gang up and be playing the knockout game to any loner that walks by himself. And I know for a fact they're not going to be raping any geriatric 90 year old women that live nearby. Black criminals, however, do that. And I can also say that those white tweakers won't be raiding Wal-Mart or other places in a flash-mob either. Blacks dominated that crime too. When whites commit crimes, it usually hurts themselves or those who live or work with them. There might be a sick white pedophile out there who hurts children, but blacks have those such pedophiles too. For every white serial killer, there's a black one out there too. The media doesn't talk about them though. Here are some: Andre Crawford, Lorenzo Gilyard, Beltway Snipers, Wayne Williams/Atlanta Child murders - all black.

Blacks youths attack strangers and innocent bystanders just for being at the wrong place at the wrong time. White youths don't normally do that.
Becca4vous

Sevierville, TN

#23604 Apr 8, 2014
Oh, and other truth that I must add Samuel, is that the trailer trash that I had mentioned who had been arrested were probably under the influence when they committed those crimes. Their appearance itself said that they were drug users. Such a shame. If they did not dedicate their lives to alcohol and drugs in the first place, they could have easily avoided ever being arrested and would have clean criminal records.

Many blacks can commit the most heinous crimes WITHOUT the influence of drugs and alcohol. Crimes that most whites wouldn't commit, even if they were stoned off their rockers.
Aryan Barbarian

United States

#23605 Apr 8, 2014
Samuel wrote:
White supremacist use black on white crime as propaganda tool.
To all my white brethrens don't let this sambo bother you. He is a little 4 eyed kneeger Erkel posting reviews on video games. Not only that he is a smelly black dog that licks other blacks dogs arse. Kneegers will always be Kneegers the joke of the world. I will always be white posting the truth so help me. Now Sambo did you ever look into the mirror and see what color your gums are? Why do black babies look like a monkey?
Samuel

United States

#23607 Apr 8, 2014
AB is long gone :-) your internet acting need some work.
Aryan Barbarian

United States

#23608 Apr 8, 2014
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
To all my white brethrens don't let this sambo bother you. He is a little 4 eyed kneeger Erkel posting reviews on video games. Not only that he is a smelly black dog that licks other blacks dogs arse. Kneegers will always be Kneegers the joke of the world. I will always be white posting the truth so help me. Now Sambo did you ever look into the mirror and see what color your gums are? Why do black babies look like a monkey?
Oh on the contrary my little kneeger friend. I'm alive and well. Mr.Willie gives his regard. Sambo what color are your gums? Blue ? Lmao! 5372 in da house.
Chuck

Farmingville, NY

#23609 Apr 8, 2014

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#23610 Apr 8, 2014
Becca4vous wrote:
Oh, and other truth that I must add Samuel, is that the trailer trash that I had mentioned who had been arrested were probably under the influence when they committed those crimes. Their appearance itself said that they were drug users. Such a shame. If they did not dedicate their lives to alcohol and drugs in the first place, they could have easily avoided ever being arrested and would have clean criminal records.
Many blacks can commit the most heinous crimes WITHOUT the influence of drugs and alcohol. Crimes that most whites wouldn't commit, even if they were stoned off their rockers.
Oh yeah...whitewash everything to put whitey on a pedestal lol. You serve your Aryan masters well.
Becca4vous

Sevierville, TN

#23611 Apr 8, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah...whitewash everything to put whitey on a pedestal lol. You serve your Aryan masters well.
Nope, I don't serve any Aryan master. I could care less about white power. I just hate chimping, bluegum, yaknostril, knuckledragging pavement apes and their cRap and their TNB. It would be nice if blackies and all their dark negative energy would just disappear. Other humans feel the same way too. Not just whites.
Samuel

United States

#23612 Apr 8, 2014
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh on the contrary my little kneeger friend. I'm alive and well. Mr.Willie gives his regard. Sambo what color are your gums? Blue ? Lmao! 5372 in da house.
Lol I'll play your game. Which leg did you lose right or left ? Name battle in Vietnam in were you got your leg shoot off ? Two black man that helped you stay alive what were their names.
And AB is Bigot but he didn't use the N word. If you want to impersonate AB do your homework. AB will not be back any time soon.

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#23614 Apr 9, 2014
Becca4vous wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, I don't serve any Aryan master. I could care less about white power. I just hate chimping, bluegum, yaknostril, knuckledragging pavement apes and their cRap and their TNB. It would be nice if blackies and all their dark negative energy would just disappear. Other humans feel the same way too. Not just whites.
Oh yeah the trashy black people should go. Just as much as the trashy, hubristic, spoiled, condescending, entitled, arrogant, haughty, and utterly selfish albino chimps should disappear with their "TDB." And trust ME other human beings feel the same way. Not just blacks. Sound like a plan?

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#23615 Apr 9, 2014
Becca4vous

Sevierville, TN

#23619 Apr 9, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah the trashy black people should go. Just as much as the trashy, hubristic, spoiled, condescending, entitled, arrogant, haughty, and utterly selfish albino chimps should disappear with their "TDB." And trust ME other human beings feel the same way. Not just blacks. Sound like a plan?
Coloreds are NOT human beings. They are a modern day animal which evolved from Homo Erectus. They are too wild to be human, but silly humans thought they could be tamed and domesticated. The lovers of the negro (oil drillers, coal burners) are the ones who messed up by breeding with these modern-day apes and making ugly mutant sprogs with them, for the hybrid offspring has nappy fur and skin-color of loose dung. They dummied down the gene pool, by mixing, for coloreds have an IQ of 70, whereas whites have an average IQ of 100. The modern day mixed African-American ape has an IQ of 85. Not good enough to be of any real use; like build high tech buildings, be scientists, or surgeons. Most of them are just for simple labor material, and many of them have criminal records and cannot pass simple drug tests. They served a purpose as slaves years ago, but modern day farming equipment has made the slave negro even more useless than it originally was in the 1800s.

Fraternizing with the ape and having it mix with humans was an experiment that had went wrong. You shouldn't breed with it, just like you shouldn't breed a zebra with a horse (for a farm animal) and you shouldn't breed a wolf with a dog and have it as a domestic pet. Your hybrid offspring will be too wild and too stupid to tame.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#23620 Apr 9, 2014
whinersrus wrote:
<quoted text> Making excuses for the black race is just another form of racism In my persona experience I have seen bad guys of every color. However the vast majority of senseless crimes are perpetrated by blacks.
Why is it that blacks lack direction in their lives? Could it be that most do not have a father figure at home. because he is incarcerated or absent for the home for other reasons?
You wanted and honest discussion what say you, Samuel?
Lol your intention are clear you don't need my help.
Changing the meaning of words good luck with that Bigot.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#23621 Apr 9, 2014
Becca4vous wrote:
<quoted text>
Coloreds are NOT human beings. They are a modern day animal which evolved from Homo Erectus. They are too wild to be human, but silly humans thought they could be tamed and domesticated. The lovers of the negro (oil drillers, coal burners) are the ones who messed up by breeding with these modern-day apes and making ugly mutant sprogs with them, for the hybrid offspring has nappy fur and skin-color of loose dung. They dummied down the gene pool, by mixing, for coloreds have an IQ of 70, whereas whites have an average IQ of 100. The modern day mixed African-American ape has an IQ of 85. Not good enough to be of any real use; like build high tech buildings, be scientists, or surgeons. Most of them are just for simple labor material, and many of them have criminal records and cannot pass simple drug tests. They served a purpose as slaves years ago, but modern day farming equipment has made the slave negro even more useless than it originally was in the 1800s.
Fraternizing with the ape and having it mix with humans was an experiment that had went wrong. You shouldn't breed with it, just like you shouldn't breed a zebra with a horse (for a farm animal) and you shouldn't breed a wolf with a dog and have it as a domestic pet. Your hybrid offspring will be too wild and too stupid to tame.

Good copy and paste job :-)

Since: Nov 11

Highland, MI

#23622 Apr 9, 2014
Becca4vous wrote:
<quoted text>
Coloreds are NOT human beings. They are a modern day animal which evolved from Homo Erectus. They are too wild to be human, but silly humans thought they could be tamed and domesticated. The lovers of the negro (oil drillers, coal burners) are the ones who messed up by breeding with these modern-day apes and making ugly mutant sprogs with them, for the hybrid offspring has nappy fur and skin-color of loose dung. They dummied down the gene pool, by mixing, for coloreds have an IQ of 70, whereas whites have an average IQ of 100. The modern day mixed African-American ape has an IQ of 85. Not good enough to be of any real use; like build high tech buildings, be scientists, or surgeons. Most of them are just for simple labor material, and many of them have criminal records and cannot pass simple drug tests. They served a purpose as slaves years ago, but modern day farming equipment has made the slave negro even more useless than it originally was in the 1800s.
Fraternizing with the ape and having it mix with humans was an experiment that had went wrong. You shouldn't breed with it, just like you shouldn't breed a zebra with a horse (for a farm animal) and you shouldn't breed a wolf with a dog and have it as a domestic pet. Your hybrid offspring will be too wild and too stupid to tame.
What is this? Your Darwin manifesto of white impotence...ahem...power? Or maybe it's just been copied and pasted from some two-bit racist white trash...ahem....power website? And the funny/sad part is that somewhere in that useless pinkish matter enclosed within your cranium, you actually believe it! But that's alright. That's your right. I just hope that your delusion doesn't go to deep when your Aryan comrades turn on you when things get really tough. Don't sip up too much of their racial crap it will destroy what few brain cells you have remaining.

Since: Nov 11

Highland, MI

#23623 Apr 9, 2014
whinersrus wrote:
<quoted text> Making excuses for the black race is just another form of racism In my persona experience I have seen bad guys of every color. However the vast majority of senseless crimes are perpetrated by blacks.
Why is it that blacks lack direction in their lives? Could it be that most do not have a father figure at home. because he is incarcerated or absent for the home for other reasons?
You wanted and honest discussion what say you, Samuel?
How is Sam "making excuses?" His experience has been similar to my own. I've met whites, black's, Asian's, Hispanic's, and others who I would give my life for to protect or save. But I have also had the misfortune of meeting trash of every "race." What's funny is that you want an "honest" discussion on "race" but your subjective bias always puts black people on trial while clearly ignoring all other factors.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#23624 Apr 9, 2014
In a short time white supremacy will be destroyed. The great lie of the ages killed by its own hand.
Samuel

United States

#23625 Apr 9, 2014
Your tears are delicious :-)
Becca4vous

Sevierville, TN

#23627 Apr 9, 2014
Oook EeK! Colored apes are having a cat 5 chimpout!

I didn't copy and paste anything. I wrote all that on my own, but it's different information that I've learned and concluded over time.

Many Mexicans, Asians, Indians, and whites are getting tired of the chimp beast and many of those humans go to blackbasing sites to read the truth (in local news reports) about all your raping, robbing, murdering, and your other TNB.

White libtards are your only protectors. But your inner ape will eventually turn on them too, and they will find out the true inner negro_beast, soon enough.

White libtards push diversity, but they are hypocrites themselves who live in protected gated communities surrounded by other whites. Deep, down inside, they don't want to live around you all either.

People confuse libtards by saying they're all Jews. Not true. Not every libtard is of the Jewish faith, but I'm sure just every Jew is a libtard. Libtards as a whole, are to blame for all the lies about blacks being intelligent, productive, attractive, and useful. Your wasted species has been protected and mollycoddled enough.

But since you want me to copy/paste so badly, I've got some really good pics here to copy/paste. To other humans reading this; you should see this too. Avoid the groid:

http://incogman.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/0 ...

http://incogman.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/0 ...

http://incogman.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/0 ...

http://incogman.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/0 ...

http://incogman.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/0 ...
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#23628 Apr 9, 2014
Lookin to Honeysuckle nectar the tears of the Racist Bigots are just as sweet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 1 hr Boro parent 31,809
Today's Leon Harrison Quotation 12 hr The Hack Checker 1
I don't read the New Dork Whines. 12 hr The Hack Checker 1
Family Law Attorneys (May '14) 22 hr kearbear314 25
Franklin Township Fire/EMS Levy Vote NO in May ... 22 hr May 2015 Vote NO 2
Debate: Marijuana - Middletown, OH (Aug '10) Thu Marty Wiseman 4
don't waste your time or gas applying at Fuyao. Thu Tantor 16
More from around the web

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]