The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,285

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#23325 Mar 25, 2014
Where do you people come up with these absolutely STUPID Topix names? Do you have some kind of round table meeting where you discuss this stupidity?
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#23326 Mar 26, 2014
Kallark27 is a name that doesn't make any sense and besides it's real goofy sounding.It reminds me of a mixed vegetable you see in the frozen case in the supermarket next to the frozen suckatash.

Taylor, MI

#23327 Mar 26, 2014
Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
Kallark27 is a name that doesn't make any sense and besides it's real goofy sounding.It reminds me of a mixed vegetable you see in the frozen case in the supermarket next to the frozen suckatash.
Kallark has meaning. I am a comic book buff. On the other hand "Ali Neega" "NAAWP" "Al Chimpton" "Zookeeper" "Shyteak Nzswie...whatever" "Black Jackal" "Black Gangster" "Cop hater" "Mammy Kallark" "Aryan Slave Master" "abc5372" "kallarik27" "masterofconcretepourers " those STUPID names make no sense.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#23328 Mar 26, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Kallark has meaning. I am a comic book buff. On the other hand "Ali Neega" "NAAWP" "Al Chimpton" "Zookeeper" "Shyteak Nzswie...whatever" "Black Jackal" "Black Gangster" "Cop hater" "Mammy Kallark" "Aryan Slave Master" "abc5372" "kallarik27" "masterofconcretepourers " those STUPID names make no sense.
I like those old comic books from the 40s, pre comic code.Archie, Cookie, Crime does not pay, Plastic man, Superman, Batman, Inner sanctom, Tales of the crypt, Out our way, Green lanturn, Casper milkytoast, Dick Tracy, etc.
Mammy Kallark

Buffalo, NY

#23330 Mar 26, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wat up wit you kaffart, you ma babee why you be talk bout yo mama dat ways? You shaint be ashame of yall neeganess blackness cause you ma babee an I be yo mammy an aint you forgets dat neega or yo mamy gonna put a cap in yo lazy ford f 150 blackazz beeoch ya nome sayin ma lil neega babee cause I luvs yo nasty stanky black azz. Anyhows, yo Mammy Kallarks be gots a new comic book hood name, I be Fat Black Stanky Azz l\ligzilla.
lulu

Norwalk, CA

#23333 Mar 26, 2014
White boys are so sensitive,cute,and are like little gay bat catchers
Prince William

UK

#23334 Mar 27, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You should change your moniker to Kaffir27, its much more appropriate for your avatar and an ape of your stature.

Taylor, MI

#23335 Mar 27, 2014
Prince William wrote:
<quoted text>You should change your moniker to Kaffir27, its much more appropriate for your avatar and an ape of your stature.
Thanks, your highness....*barf*....lol
el sacacacas

Whittier, CA

#23336 Mar 27, 2014
mike wrote:
Every town on the list is primarily black. And still, 74% of black woman still have kids out of wedlock. And inner cities - read black - claim success if they graduate 50%.
get a life loser, your probaby fat and ugly and jerk off alot during your free time. The women in your life are also disgusting. Just look at her now, loooooser!!!
Samuel

United States

#23338 Mar 28, 2014
Arkansas New Mexico Dum and Dummer ?
Samuel

United States

#23341 Mar 28, 2014
BLK by popular demand :-)
Samuel

United States

#23342 Mar 28, 2014
Just saw Mr.William at Wal-Mart he'd like you to stop by more often.
Samuel

United States

#23343 Mar 28, 2014
New Mexico Boy Storage Wars is fake it's all staged for the Tv show.
Samuel

United States

#23347 Mar 28, 2014
Ebonics and a mugshot how original Racist Troll.
Samuel

United States

#23348 Mar 28, 2014
Samuel wrote:
Just saw Mr.William at Wal-Mart he'd like you to stop by more often.
Your scooter awaits you ,and he needs a good laugh.
ICP 2014k

Ballwin, MO

#23349 Mar 28, 2014
Hey. all you ghetto dwelling mud people need to start colonies of carboard condos and have your annual pig roast and fire up some blunts and have some Travon skittles and mix them up with some champimple and stfu you've been served nasty azz black turds,be like Houdini and flush yourselves down the drain booty handed stains on society. 7734/5372/7734-(;-(l)-------+
Sam38002

United States

#23350 Mar 28, 2014
Samuel wrote:
Ebonics and a mugshot how original Racist Troll.
Ok you smelly apenoid. You will always be the broom pushers in society and hamburger flippers. Now stfu. Stay white stay strong and avoid those idiots like sambo. You feel me brother? Ain't my post black mamma jama.
No Doubt

United States

#23351 Mar 28, 2014
Sam38002 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok you smelly apenoid. You will always be the broom pushers in society and hamburger flippers. Now stfu. Stay white stay strong and avoid those idiots like sambo. You feel me brother? Ain't my post black mamma jama.
Sam38002 totally agree with you. That Samuel dude sounds like a real winner. What do you mean ain't my post black mammi jami? Do you mean Samuel's a little baby suckling on his mother's breast, while playing with his little Atari joystick? No doubt a scumbag loser.
Samuel

United States

#23353 Mar 28, 2014
Often imtated never duplicated BLACK by popular demand the original. Clowning Bigots Racist on a daily.
Arkie 69

West Helena, AR

#23354 Mar 28, 2014
nothing in east ar made the list?...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr xxxrayted 31,512
Dennis Gannon trying to cover his past! 2 hr happy camper 7
not John Agenbroad too ? (Oct '08) 6 hr SPECIAL 309
Police Chief: was justice served in Springboro ... (Dec '08) 6 hr SPECIAL 166
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 6 hr SPECIAL 31,282
greene county humane society Tue Tina 5
Representative Mike Turner is a Pentagon Pimp Tue The New Cool Warrior 1
Springboro Dating
Find my Match

Springboro Jobs

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Springboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Springboro

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]