The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,568

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
Seattle

Clinton, TN

#23210 Mar 2, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
And I think all of you white people who whine about the NAACP, AAMO, B.E.T., Jet, the Congressional Black Caucus should open a book and stop the pity party acting like white people don't get enough time in the spotlight.
Well why do you get to have it all huh??? Why can't we have a white TV show only!!! You got all this black this and black that.... F....U you POS... You and your kind are 100% worthless... Talk about whine... We're not the ones screaming racism all the damn time... Your president has divided us even more!!!

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#23211 Mar 2, 2014
Seattle wrote:
<quoted text>
Well why do you get to have it all huh??? Why can't we have a white TV show only!!! You got all this black this and black that.... F....U you POS... You and your kind are 100% worthless... Talk about whine... We're not the ones screaming racism all the damn time... Your president has divided us even more!!!
That's just it! We DON'T have it all and have NEVER "had it all!" Do your research and stop your "dats wayciss" crocodile tears. And blacks are not the only ones playing the race card. It is overused by overly sensitive people who insist on being negative and people who insist that their particular skin color makes them a perpetual victim. Do your research and see how TRULY white America really is and maybe you'll dry those crocodile tears.
ICP 2014k

Saint Louis, MO

#23212 Mar 2, 2014
Seattle wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you 100%,these outcast mongrel out of control pack of ch!mps are pieces of Shyt everyday there in the news doing what they do best robbing,selling drugs,and killing, and knocking out poor defenseless white civilized citizens. "Stay White Stay strong"This message was sponsored by The Juggalos Worldwide Domination Tour 2014 The cleansing of America of the Black plague. 7734/5372/2014 -(;-(l)-------+

Taylor, MI

#23213 Mar 2, 2014
ICP 2014k wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with you 100%,these outcast mongrel out of control pack of ch!mps are pieces of Shyt everyday there in the news doing what they do best robbing,selling drugs,and killing, and knocking out poor defenseless white civilized citizens. "Stay White Stay strong"This message was sponsored by The Juggalos Worldwide Domination Tour 2014 The cleansing of America of the Black plague. 7734/5372/2014 -(;-(l)-------+
Oh yeah, stay white stay strong, keep telling yourself that. Aryan camaraderie is a farce you know. Keep that in mind.
Tarzan

San Jose, CA

#23217 Mar 2, 2014
Cheetah the Chimp wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know what us chimps do with loud mouth lazy smelly l\liggers like you in the jungle? We rip your genitals and face off with our hairy hands.
That's my Cheetah.
Tarzan

San Jose, CA

#23218 Mar 2, 2014
Cheetah the Chimp wrote:
As a registered intelligent chimp with all my shots, I find it highly offensive and degrading for humans to compare us to the l\liggers. Tarzan totally agrees with me.
Me Tarzan and yes me do agree.
juggalyf

Hazleton, PA

#23219 Mar 3, 2014
yo whut up i aint blk but yo im a juggalo fo lyf whoop whoop n im l00kn fo oda juggalos up n dis BITCH ya no--tha Fam, dose who be down wid tha clown n down fo lyf WHOOP WHOOP MMFWCL ya git me? n no we aint a gang bitch damn i b fitn dis classfication all tha time WE R A FAMILY n also a religon tha hatchetman n tha face paint iz a symbol ov are faith so dun fuck wid us OK bitch? ya if dere r any wikkid azz juggalos around herr den lets hang out n b cool ya i belive n GOD n tha DARK CARNIVAL soo ne1 who iz a juggalo we can b frenz IM DOWN WID THA CLOWN TILL IM DEAD N THA GROUND ya that menz fo LYF homies this iz juggalyf gvn a shout out 2 all mah fam WHOOP WHOOP n PECE OUT HOMIES :)
Solid

Madison, TN

#23220 Mar 3, 2014
Florida going to expand the stand your ground law
Go Florida , the funny thing is the only ones protesting are blacks as they are the ones doing the crimes . I'm not racist , I'm just an educated
Black man .

Taylor, MI

#23221 Mar 3, 2014
Cheetah the Chimp wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know what us chimps do with loud mouth lazy smelly l\liggers like you in the jungle? We rip your genitals and face off with our hairy hands.
And you know what we do with spineless, fork-tongued Devil, racist fecal trash like you? We sit back and laugh at how your "white power(lessness)" crumbles away and laugh ever so heartily as there is absolutely NOTHING you can do to change said powerlessness! So "Cheetah the Chimp" make all the African jungle/black people jokes all you like because in the end, THE JOKE'S ON YOU DUM DUM!!!!!!!!!! BWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Oh yeah...ahem...."DAT'S WAYCISS!!!!" "Iz goan weepoat u!"
ICP 2014k

Saint Louis, MO

#23222 Mar 3, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, stay white stay strong, keep telling yourself that. Aryan camaraderie is a farce you know. Keep that in mind.
Hey KFECAL just because your not proud of your race of out of control primates I understand that you don't fit in your just an "UNCLE TOM" trying to survive you should get out in the h00d and preach to the young pack of thugs and tell them to get off there lazy azzez and get a real job like yourself as head Sanitation Engineer @ FORD that's really something to be proud of! now take the out of odor (lol) sign off the restroom door and start scrubbing the toilets that's what you do best. Bwwwwwwa rotflmwao This message was sponsored by Mr.Clean products "Stay White Stay Strong for a Whiter Brighter Future for our children. 7734/5372/2014 -(;-(l)------+Juggalos Rule and we're gonna knockout some c00ns.
Chuck

Farmingville, NY

#23224 Mar 3, 2014
Kallark27

Buffalo, NY

#23225 Mar 3, 2014
ICP 2014k wrote:
<quoted text>Hey KFECAL just because your not proud of your race of out of control primates I understand that you don't fit in your just an "UNCLE TOM" trying to survive you should get out in the h00d and preach to the young pack of thugs and tell them to get off there lazy azzez and get a real job like yourself as head Sanitation Engineer @ FORD that's really something to be proud of! now take the out of odor (lol) sign off the restroom door and start scrubbing the toilets that's what you do best. Bwwwwwwa rotflmwao This message was sponsored by Mr.Clean products "Stay White Stay Strong for a Whiter Brighter Future for our children. 7734/5372/2014 -(;-(l)------+Juggalos Rule and we're gonna knockout some c00ns.
Lemme tail you sumtin, it be hard fo me to get sleep when I at werk cause of all dat noise in da factory. Dem mudafukas aint got no respects fo a l\ligga like me trine ta get sum sleep when he be go ta werk. It be out rite descriminashun an waycississism an da NAACP goin ta halp me put a cap in sum one azz fo dis sheet, ya nome sayin

Wyandotte, MI

#23226 Mar 4, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>Lemme tail you sumtin, it be hard fo me to get sleep when I at werk cause of all dat noise in da factory. Dem mudafukas aint got no respects fo a l\ligga like me trine ta get sum sleep when he be go ta werk. It be out rite descriminashun an waycississism an da NAACP goin ta halp me put a cap in sum one azz fo dis sheet, ya nome sayin
Thanks "Kallark". This brainless statement gave me quite a laugh this morning. ;-)
black momma

San Jose, CA

#23227 Mar 5, 2014
Samuel_5gJackson wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you talking to ?
dat crack you sale ma babee make him sick. Why you do dat to ma babee!! He jus a babee!!!!! Ma babee dont know......he jus a babee, Sambo....you neega mudafukka!!!!!!

Since: Oct 12

Detroit, MI.

#23228 Mar 5, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks "Kallark". This brainless statement gave me quite a laugh this morning. ;-)
yo, to yall ans dass udder fake Kallark, ahs is taiken a corse in ebonicks tru da mail how to talk an rite lak a real l\ligger cuz ahs dun be sick o bein called a uncle tom by yalls muddafokkers, no what i sayin? da udder l\liggers at ford was callin mees a uncle tom ans i was excluded fom da crack parties at da ford truck plant.
Kallark27

Orlando, FL

#23230 Mar 6, 2014
Kallarik27 wrote:
<quoted text>
yo, to yall ans dass udder fake Kallark, ahs is taiken a corse in ebonicks tru da mail how to talk an rite lak a real l\ligger cuz ahs dun be sick o bein called a uncle tom by yalls muddafokkers, no what i sayin? da udder l\liggers at ford was callin mees a uncle tom ans i was excluded fom da crack parties at da ford truck plant.
I be da real Kallark an I be a prouds neega cause I be sleepin in da truck bed of a faktory line ford f 150 wen I be go to werk. I gots a hard job wen da boos man be tells me to inspekt da baffrooms in da break rooms. I be gotta a lotta edgamuducation in colege an a engineerin decree in Baffroom Sanitation. Ma ford crack profit shares be doin good cause all dem neega mudafukkas outside da ford plant be buyin days crack frum only me cause if day dont I be put a cap in they black azz, ya nome sayin.
ICP 2014k

Saint Louis, MO

#23232 Mar 6, 2014
Tarnisha Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
yo yo yo kailark, dat be a good start fo u to be a real l\liqqer.Change das stoopid avatar an get a real l\liqqa name like Tyshawn of Rasheed. git yo white wife edjickated in da ways o a l\liqqer too. get her into a tanning boof an sum brown contack lenses an sum weaves fo her hair.cop sum nice hoop earings an nails fo her cracker hands.
Hey Tarnisha you still look like a cross breed of Gary Coleman meets Kid&Play you need to have shytsteak hook you up with some restroom d00ky dreds your uglier than your Auntie Esther old gorilla face c00n.Bwwwwwa -(;-(l)-----+This message was sponsored by Soul Glow where ever you go you leave your fecal stained mark. Filthy h00drat!
Chuck

Farmingville, NY

#23234 Mar 7, 2014
Manhattan...
http://nydn.us/1ow6AHR
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#23235 Mar 7, 2014
What would be really funny is if a bunch of drunken white men would hang an old fat mammy wearing a floppy hat from a tree.
ICP 2014k

Saint Louis, MO

#23236 Mar 7, 2014
Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
What would be really funny is if a bunch of drunken white men would hang an old fat mammy wearing a floppy hat from a tree.
Hey Chetty that sounds like a description of Sambos big hairlip mammy she goes by Mom's Mabley just another sp00k hanging from a tree and that don't bother me at all! lol This message was sponsored by knoosetie.com one size fits all.7734/5372/2014-(;-(l)----- -+I just love to see c00ns tap dancing from a tree it's so ivigorating. Bwwwwwwwa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Happy Kwanzaa! 4 hr The Hack Checker 1
Jerkwad Jabbar-shooting details emerge: 4 hr Net Nut 7
Bradley Glossen 4 hr flower 1
Bad experience at Miami Valley Hospital 4 hr talker43 1
Merry Christmas 14 hr Merry Christmas 1
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 14 hr Rotten to the Core 31,555
Photos Wed Net Nut 1
Springboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Springboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Springboro

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:46 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:46PM
Mike Pettine: Our first-round picks aren't busts
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"
NFL 7:11 AM
Mike Pettine: Browns won't write off Manziel, Gilbert
Bleacher Report10:17 AM
Complete Week 17 Preview for Baltimore