The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
17,001 - 17,020 of 18,585 Comments Last updated 36 min ago
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

Buck Rohde wrote:
<quoted text>
We got a half azzed mass transit up her in Buggalo that they want to extend out to the Northern suburbs, and you should hear the bitching cuz I think they should confine the filth and stink in Buggalo where it belongs. They call it the Thug Rail up here.A couple of years ago, I rode that stinkin thing back from Buggalo and it was loaded with kids getting out of school and I saw a l\ligger dry humping a White girl.
Once when riding on that subway, I saw a l\ligger with a football jersey on his lap wacking off his kock. All the other l\liggers were laughing their a$$es off. He was bouncing around on his seat and squeeling like a filthy pig.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
Once when riding on that subway, I saw a l\ligger with a football jersey on his lap wacking off his kock. All the other l\liggers were laughing their a$$es off. He was bouncing around on his seat and squeeling like a filthy pig.
Do you spit or swallow ?
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

CoolHand-Luke wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you spit or swallow ?
Why do you ask that, are you some kind of fruitcake?
Get Real

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

CoolHand-Luke wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you spit or swallow ?
You need to keep that between you and your pedophile sugar daddy, scumbag.
Deep South

Salisbury, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

Stay clear of Tampa!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
Your black fetish dream came true. How fast did you go to your knees ?
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

CoolHand-Luke wrote:
<quoted text>
Your black fetish dream came true. How fast did you go to your knees ?
Seems like you got queer stuff on your mind all of the time, so I figure you must be a queer..Are you also an ex-con l\ligger who did homo stuff when you were in jail?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

You figure...your parents would be so proud. People in Buffalo figure ?
HomeyDclown

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey clown goof, would you mind if I did a huge load of poop in your size 18 stupid clown shoes? I hear that the young Black thugs like to shoot you clown fools with paint balls and pelt you with stones during parades and stuff.
Hey Chetty smell me long and hard as I take a shyt in your yard punkazz I'll stick my clown foot so far up your azz you will taste your tonsils now come on down your the next contestant on the HomeyDclown show biotch.5372 you've been schooled dumbazz f@@l.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

Jail would be come true for you. Your fetish for hard core African American men coupled with your tendency to be on your knees.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

Buffalo NY LoLl

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

Lol you come to take up for Buffalo NY North Carolina ? Maybe you could send for him then you two could go camping. "Broke Back Mountain "
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

HomeyDclown wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Chetty smell me long and hard as I take a shyt in your yard punkazz I'll stick my clown foot so far up your azz you will taste your tonsils now come on down your the next contestant on the HomeyDclown show biotch.5372 you've been schooled dumbazz f@@l.
I heard that most clowns are perverts and pedophiles who play with poop they find in kindergarden unflushed toilets. I think they should tar and feather all clowns, and if they complain, shoot them with tasers and put itching powder down their stinky outfits and give them hot foots.
Therapist

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

CoolHand-Luke wrote:
Lol you come to take up for Buffalo NY North Carolina ? Maybe you could send for him then you two could go camping. "Broke Back Mountain "
Get help son. Having sex with your brother and dead people is not the answer.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

Judged:

Physicalize this California , your a patsy.
CMS

Fairborn, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

Detroit police chief says: Armed citizens can make city safer!

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

Judged:

WND is a funny website to draw from. It is rife with subjective bias. But of course that isn't point is it? The point of that website to report news "truthfully" by identifying skin color and other things mainstream newspapers are "too afraid" to report right? Just to show how white...I mean right...that small demographic of white people are in their unbiased estimation of anything moving that is not "blessed" with heavenly white skin. Websites like these titillate the minds of that small demographic corroborating their genetically inbred hatred of darker skin. Its always disturbed how tragedies like the one described become excuses for intolerance and "waycissm."
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
WND is a funny website to draw from. It is rife with subjective bias. But of course that isn't point is it? The point of that website to report news "truthfully" by identifying skin color and other things mainstream newspapers are "too afraid" to report right? Just to show how white...I mean right...that small demographic of white people are in their unbiased estimation of anything moving that is not "blessed" with heavenly white skin. Websites like these titillate the minds of that small demographic corroborating their genetically inbred hatred of darker skin. Its always disturbed how tragedies like the one described become excuses for intolerance and "waycissm."
The decent blacks such as yourself better start policing and speaking up against the l\lIGGER trash kids and teenagers who are terrorizing whites or the whites may start taking it out on all blacks innocent or not.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

Judged:

Buffalo NY I didn't know Buffalo had white trash.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

Judged:

CoolHand-Luke wrote:
Buffalo NY I didn't know Buffalo had white trash.
Buffalo NY is loaded with white and black trash,it is the reason most people moved to the suburbs starting in the late 40s.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Springboro Forum right now

Search the Springboro Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr DEMSRULE 29,360
"I was not asked or consulted about this" 7 hr Fan of Leon The Man 2
Mayora s immigration statement stirs up controv... 7 hr Fan of Leon The Man 1
Idea - convert tennis courts in front of Sycamo... 13 hr proactive idea 3
Please Help!! 14 hr Crusader 1
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) Sun Spiffy Quotes 31,135
Mart Crowe (May '12) Sat greenbear 54
•••
•••
•••
•••

Springboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE