The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20622 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

Sir ICP2014k

Clementon, NJ

#23038 Feb 15, 2014
Announcing for the day that my love for black cock has grown substantially overnight bwwwa bwwwwa cream my prostate with your african cobra oh how I love it as you thrust my man hole I scream bwwwa bwwwwa bwwwwa it feels soooo good im in love this message was sponsored by the juggalos of 2014 honk!honk!:)(|)----

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#23039 Feb 15, 2014
Chuck wrote:
And they wounder why white men shoot to kill!!!!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-25598...
Wow! Is all I have to say. Just WOW! These little turds....their parents or maybe sperm donors should be locked up too. Pitiful. The man served his country with pride and honor and can't even peacefully get around without mobs of miscreant bastards like these running in packs with nothing better to do than hurt a disabled vet. Disgusting. I wish I could contact that guy and apologize to him for these little bastards.
Proud smelly brother

White Oak, TX

#23040 Feb 15, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! Is all I have to say. Just WOW! These little turds....their parents or maybe sperm donors should be locked up too. Pitiful. The man served his country with pride and honor and can't even peacefully get around without mobs of miscreant bastards like these running in packs with nothing better to do than hurt a disabled vet. Disgusting. I wish I could contact that guy and apologize to him for these little bastards.
You lying hypocrite. Memory serves me correctly didn't you support the two smelly bruthers who killed the WW2 vet in front of the VFW? TNB playing both sides. Now stfu and get back into the tree. 5372 in da house!

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#23041 Feb 15, 2014
Proud smelly brother wrote:
<quoted text>
You lying hypocrite. Memory serves me correctly didn't you support the two smelly bruthers who killed the WW2 vet in front of the VFW? TNB playing both sides. Now stfu and get back into the tree. 5372 in da house!
Are you stupid? Blind? Deaf and dumb? TCB. Re-read my statements, use actual reading comprehension then come back and see me. I've never "supported" two thugs. I simply tried to explain some things like you and everyone else does.
Proud smelly brother

Haslet, TX

#23042 Feb 15, 2014
Lying tree jumping TNB. STFU 5372 in da house
Sir ICP2014k

Saint Charles, MO

#23043 Feb 15, 2014
Sir ICP2014k wrote:
Announcing for the day that my love for black cock has grown substantially overnight bwwwa bwwwwa cream my prostate with your african cobra oh how I love it as you thrust my man hole I scream bwwwa bwwwwa bwwwwa it feels soooo good im in love this message was sponsored by the juggalos of 2014 honk!honk!:)(|)----
Hey white w!gger I'm the one and only true juggalo you pole smoking rump ranger now stfu you've been served a nice cold glass of Coldduck now go get f/ck by your lover and his brown snake pinky. Bwwwwwwa 7734/5372/2014 by the way you need to cease and desist from using my moniker or you will be hearing from my lawyers Dewey Cheatem and How -(;-(l)--------+
Lashawn

Tampa, FL

#23044 Feb 15, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you stupid? Blind? Deaf and dumb? TCB. Re-read my statements, use actual reading comprehension then come back and see me. I've never "supported" two thugs. I simply tried to explain some things like you and everyone else does.
yo yo yo daddee, you dotters Tomika and Yolanda in jail cause five O be say day rob Ali Shakir licker stowe las nite. Mammy say day pimp Hollywood Hakeem aint gonna does sheet fo dem so can yall bail they hoe black asses outta jail wit some of yo Ford profit shares money?
Sir ICP2014k

Bridgeton, MO

#23048 Feb 16, 2014
Samuel_6gJackson wrote:
<quoted text>
The clowen car has just pulled up.
I have a question for you are you related to Jessie Jackoffson or Randy J.or Shytsteak Spumoni hmmmm!This message was sponsored by the NRA against tnb. 7734/5372/2014+(;-(l)—---+We wear our paint with pride and dignity.
Lawanda

Tampa, FL

#23050 Feb 16, 2014
Samuel_6gJackson wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey loser ask a serious question.
I be axe yall a serious qweston. Why aint yall payin me child support neega?
Chuck

Ronkonkoma, NY

#23053 Feb 16, 2014
Big Boy

Atlanta, GA

#23054 Feb 16, 2014
That's why I always carry my Glock,,,,,,,,
Sir ICP2014k

Bensalem, PA

#23057 Feb 16, 2014
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT GUYS!!! I AM TOTALLY AND UNCONDITIONALLY IN LOVE WITH BLACK PENIS WHEN MY AFRICAN COCK MASTER THRUSTS HIS ROD OF DESTINY IN MY GLADLY RECEPTIVE SPHINCTER YOU HEAR ME SAY BWWWWA BWWWWA IN CASE YOUR WONDERING BWWWA IS THE SOUND I MAKE WHEN IM GETTING ANALLY FERTILIZED this message was sponsored by GLAAD juggalos of america 7734/5372/2014 we wear our paint proudly I am the one and only
Sir ICP2014k

Bensalem, PA

#23058 Feb 16, 2014
Oh sorry forgot my pointless and idiot set of numbers and symbols (;-(l)—---+
Sir ICP2014k

Bridgeton, MO

#23059 Feb 16, 2014
Sir ICP2014k wrote:
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT GUYS!!! I AM TOTALLY AND UNCONDITIONALLY IN LOVE WITH BLACK PENIS WHEN MY AFRICAN COCK MASTER THRUSTS HIS ROD OF DESTINY IN MY GLADLY RECEPTIVE SPHINCTER YOU HEAR ME SAY BWWWWA BWWWWA IN CASE YOUR WONDERING BWWWA IS THE SOUND I MAKE WHEN IM GETTING ANALLY FERTILIZED this message was sponsored by GLAAD juggalos of america 7734/5372/2014 we wear our paint proudly I am the one and only
I see you're making a real azz and mockery of yourself and on top of that your a closet queen come out,your the little girl that you're momma always dressed up and put lipstick on pinky now you have been served a nice glass of stfu polesmoker you have diarrhea of the mouth and your brain is constipated.This message was sponsored by Kaopectate and I suggest you take some and tighten up.Bwwwwwwa 7734/5372/2014-(;-(l)----+by the way pinky d!ks are for chicks.Honk!Honk!Freaking fruitloop!
City Monitor

Tampa, FL

#23061 Feb 16, 2014
Midwestfamily wrote:
Hi. Could someone answer a question I have? My family and I are considering moving to New Orleans this summer but I am alarmed by the numerous tales of the crime that occurs in the city. I realize that big cities have higher rates of crime than small towns and rural areas but it seems New Orleans is particularly violent.
Is it really as dangerous as these stories and the media make it out to be? Would it be wise to relocate to New Orleans? We are from the Midwest and have never really lived in a big city. We do live near Saint Louis and crime is high there too. Thanks!!
Like most major metropolis American cities, New Orleans is another cesspool because of the l\liggers. On a scale of bad, worse, horrific and detour, New Orleans definitely rates a detour, meaning avoid this cesspool completely. Highest crime rate (l\liggers), Satanic cults, queers and pedophiles.
Chuck

Ronkonkoma, NY

#23062 Feb 17, 2014
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

#23064 Feb 17, 2014
Midwestfamily wrote:
Hi. Could someone answer a question I have? My family and I are considering moving to New Orleans this summer but I am alarmed by the numerous tales of the crime that occurs in the city. I realize that big cities have higher rates of crime than small towns and rural areas but it seems New Orleans is particularly violent.
Is it really as dangerous as these stories and the media make it out to be? Would it be wise to relocate to New Orleans? We are from the Midwest and have never really lived in a big city. We do live near Saint Louis and crime is high there too. Thanks!!
If you are a l\ligger who speaks French,by all means, move there. You can whoop it up at the Madri Gra.

Since when is St.Louis considered the Midwest?
Proud smelly brother

United States

#23069 Feb 17, 2014
Sambo38063
Sambo38002
Now
Sam Jackson

Lmao you fugly smelly bruther. 5372 in da house

Ain't my post momma. Ain't my post daddy oops don't know who's bees my diddy.
Chuck

Ronkonkoma, NY

#23070 Feb 17, 2014
and the beat goes on...Three men charged over 'brutal rape and assault of woman, 36, who was shot several times and set alight' but somehow survived.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-25615...
Sir ICP2014k

Bridgeton, MO

#23071 Feb 17, 2014
Buck Rohde wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are a l\ligger who speaks French,by all means, move there. You can whoop it up at the Madri Gra.
Since when is St.Louis considered the Midwest?
Hey Buck come on down to St.Louis and climb aboard the mass transit system and see all the lovely sights oh by the way I Call the system the Afro Link, understand Buckwheat. Bwwwwwwa 7734/5372/2014 -(;-(l)-----+Juggalos unite and were white and proud.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crystal Napier 3 hr Just saying 1
Child Molester living in Seibert Platt (Mar '14) 4 hr Seenit 7
Leon is the hack checker 11 hr Not a fan of Leon... 1
News Ambulance, fire levy sparks debate in Ohio (Feb '13) 12 hr Abused 2,048
Bad auto shop 13 hr Tim 1
Warning: Blair heating and air conditioning 14 hr Blair Has No Class 2
Jerrod Shelton 19 hr DUCKboi 3

Springboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance