The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,549

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#22950 Feb 8, 2014
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>You don't think Ford is going to underpay a lazy lying affirmative action hired useless cry baby apefrican. The penalty for that in this country would be a civil death sentence under another l\ligger civil rights employment violation lawsuit.
Ha ha haa! Good joke! I'll have to remember that working hard, pushing out over 1200 trucks a day, adding to quality by ensuring the right parts make it to the truck to keep our products competitive and viable have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with it. Its all becuz iz beez black and dats wayciss and iz needz whitey fo affurmuhtive akshun wight? I'll think of you too when I'm cashing my hard earned profit sharing check! Bwaaaaaaa! 5372/1488/3 words/ABC123
armadillo

Paris, TN

#22951 Feb 8, 2014
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>You don't think Ford is going to underpay a lazy lying affirmative action hired useless cry baby apefrican. The penalty for that in this country would be a civil death sentence under another l\ligger civil rights employment violation lawsuit.
To which Klan do you profess allegiance?

Taylor, MI

#22952 Feb 8, 2014
Dyck licker wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok pimp diddy. I thought your ole white hohoo was a stay at home mammy.
No thats your wife son;-)
Sir ICP2014k

Saint Louis, MO

#22953 Feb 8, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha haa! Good joke! I'll have to remember that working hard, pushing out over 1200 trucks a day, adding to quality by ensuring the right parts make it to the truck to keep our products competitive and viable have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with it. Its all becuz iz beez black and dats wayciss and iz needz whitey fo affurmuhtive akshun wight? I'll think of you too when I'm cashing my hard earned profit sharing check! Bwaaaaaaa! 5372/1488/3 words/ABC123
Actually KBINGO and your pack of traveling all-star ch!mps you're not building vehicles tire cleaning out urinals and getting over paid for a shyty job no pun intended. Bwwwwwwwa 7734/5372/2014 This message was sponsored by The Juggalos Cleansing Of America Tour 2014 coming to your town, making it white and bright.-(;-(l)------+Now KFART take the out of order sign off the restroom and get to work pumpkin. Rotflmwao
Sir ICP2014k

Saint Louis, MO

#22961 Feb 9, 2014
Sam38002 wrote:
<quoted text>
You use a lot of drugs don't you ?
Actually KSAMBO I'm clean and white, your incoherent rants that you create are signs of drug usage stay off the dope and get some hope. THIS message was sponsored by The Juggalos Cleansing Of America Tour 2014.Dope is for dopes Brownie. Rotflmwao Bwwwwwwa -(;-(l)-----+7734/5372/2014
Sir ICP2014k

Saint Louis, MO

#22963 Feb 9, 2014
Sam38002 wrote:
Over time I noticed you lack the power to understand your part of a disappearing culture of bigotry and hate.
Why don't you look in the mirror and you will see a race of people that are killing each other off on a daily basis now that's the truth and it's going to be the demise of you're pack of non functional uncivilized people now think hard about that KDUMMY. Bwwwwwa -(;-(l)-----+Now make like Houdini and disappear. Poof!

Taylor, MI

#22964 Feb 9, 2014
Sir ICP2014k wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you look in the mirror and you will see a race of people that are killing each other off on a daily basis now that's the truth and it's going to be the demise of you're pack of non functional uncivilized people now think hard about that KDUMMY. Bwwwwwa -(;-(l)-----+Now make like Houdini and disappear. Poof!
What's funny is that white people have screwed themselves over so bad that their is no recovery. But since you are so busy pointing fingers elsewhere you will NEVER see it. I hope that when you truly open your eyes to reality it's not too late.

Plymouth, MI

#22966 Feb 9, 2014
NAAWP wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Kaffart, your post was slightly adjusted above. Tell it like it is l\ligger.
I did Devil. Check your mouth and your facts dufus. Tell your "synagogue of Satan" to stop whining and face history without acting like spoiled, entitled brats.
Kermudgeon

Buffalo, NY

#22967 Feb 9, 2014
so St.louis is the most dangerous. Must be the thugs.
Former Ford Customer

Buffalo, NY

#22969 Feb 9, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I did Devil. Check your mouth and your facts dufus. Tell your "synagogue of Satan" to stop whining and face history without acting like spoiled, entitled brats.
Hey boy, I just test drove a Ford Truck with your nappy hair and funky smelling monkey body odor inside the back cab. The dealership has to ship it back to Detroit to get fumigated and reupholstered because you were using it as your crash crib. I'm going to have to buy a Toyota. I know they won't allow smelly lazy Apefricans like you under their employ.

Taylor, MI

#22970 Feb 9, 2014
Former Ford Customer wrote:
<quoted text>Hey boy, I just test drove a Ford Truck with your nappy hair and funky smelling monkey body odor inside the back cab. The dealership has to ship it back to Detroit to get fumigated and reupholstered because you were using it as your crash crib. I'm going to have to buy a Toyota. I know they won't allow smelly lazy Apefricans like you under their employ.
HAHAHAAAAAA! "Former Ford Customer" LMBO! You are certainly a cretin and a moron. I know I'm arguing with the same person it's just so fun! You can support Japan all you want. It's only going to affect you in the long run lol. However, the 700,000 plus customers that purchased our trucks last year fatten my wallet every profit sharing check. So thank you America for your purchase. The F-150 IS the bestselling vehicle bar none. And I will continue to do my part to keep it that way. ;-)
Kallark27

San Jose, CA

#22976 Feb 10, 2014
Former Ford Customer wrote:
<quoted text>Hey boy, I just test drove a Ford Truck with your nappy hair and funky smelling monkey body odor inside the back cab. The dealership has to ship it back to Detroit to get fumigated and reupholstered because you were using it as your crash crib. I'm going to have to buy a Toyota. I know they won't allow smelly lazy Apefricans like you under their employ.
Yo white boy what yo problum? You shoulda bought dat truck cause it be has da funky scent of Kallark in it along wit some of my pubic nappy hairs and body juices. Hail, da dealer shoulda charged mo money fo da mudda fukka since it was my Ford secret crash crib, ya nome sayin?
Kallark27

San Jose, CA

#22977 Feb 10, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAAAAAA! "Former Ford Customer" LMBO! You are certainly a cretin and a moron. I know I'm arguing with the same person it's just so fun! You can support Japan all you want. It's only going to affect you in the long run lol. However, the 700,000 plus customers that purchased our trucks last year fatten my wallet every profit sharing check. So thank you America for your purchase. The F-150 IS the bestselling vehicle bar none. And I will continue to do my part to keep it that way. ;-)
What you be talkin bout yo jive turkey sheet neega?

Farmington, MI

#22978 Feb 10, 2014
I love the cowards to frightened to post under their real Topix moniker. Pathetic losers!! Haha!

Since: Oct 12

Detroit, MI.

#22980 Feb 10, 2014
ise dun started to poach in mah new ghetto lingo fo da new years resulotions an gittin tight wif da bros wat bees workin in ford.no wat i sayin. ahs dun got rid o my stoopid avatar o dat goof superman ans put a picher o mah white wife.
Kallark27

Buffalo, NY

#22981 Feb 10, 2014
Kallarik27 wrote:
ise dun started to poach in mah new ghetto lingo fo da new years resulotions an gittin tight wif da bros wat bees workin in ford.no wat i sayin. ahs dun got rid o my stoopid avatar o dat goof superman ans put a picher o mah white wife.
dam neega i na wa chew be sayin, ya nome say? da ford plant be da funky place ta werk cause day aint na one be tellin yo black azz wat ta do an if day does yall be sue day white azz fo waysissist deskrimanashun ya na wat I be sayin homey?
Chuck

Farmingville, NY

#22982 Feb 10, 2014
http://gawker.com/white-florida-man-said-i-ha...

Moral of the story...lower your radio if it bothers someone.

Since: Oct 12

Detroit, MI.

#22983 Feb 10, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>dam neega i na wa chew be sayin, ya nome say? da ford plant be da funky place ta werk cause day aint na one be tellin yo black azz wat ta do an if day does yall be sue day white azz fo waysissist deskrimanashun ya na wat I be sayin homey?
yo yo yo,ahs dun gots some bros wat lives in buffalo wats work in da ford plant in woodlawn ans dey gots peeples wats punch dem in an outs and gots direck deposit sos dey aint never gots to go to da job,no wat i sayin? deys be a few o dem wats work at da chevy plant in tonawanda an gots da same ting goin.
Chuck

Farmingville, NY

#22985 Feb 10, 2014
Chuck wrote:
http://gawker.com/white-florid a-man-said-i-hate-thug-music-b efore-shoo-1519304881
Moral of the story...lower your radio if it bothers someone.
Murder Trial (Livestream)
http://globalgrind.com/2014/02/08/jordan-davi...
Kallark27

Buffalo, NY

#22986 Feb 10, 2014
Kallarik27 wrote:
<quoted text>
yo yo yo,ahs dun gots some bros wat lives in buffalo wats work in da ford plant in woodlawn ans dey gots peeples wats punch dem in an outs and gots direck deposit sos dey aint never gots to go to da job,no wat i sayin? deys be a few o dem wats work at da chevy plant in tonawanda an gots da same ting goin.
I aint know all bout dat sheet neega, ya nome sayin? All I be does know dat I werks at all da car parts stores at nite when day all be close an help ma self to free discounts. I be in da auto parts resale bitness, ya nome sayin. Da name of my companee be Booster's Auto Parts Unlimited.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 2 hr union indoctrination 31,507
This is why I am an Ann fan! 7 hr Ann Fan 1
Norman "CHUB" Bowling 8 hr Dayton Taxpayer 4
WPAFB took $4 billion from the real economy! 8 hr The Hack Checker 1
Diversity Perversity (Apr '11) 22 hr Dayton Taxpayer 6
A "productive" congess... 23 hr The Hack Checker 3
Despite this Hannity Insanity: Wed The Old Cold Warrior 1
Springboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Springboro News, Events & Info