The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20107 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

Sir ICP2014k

Saint Louis, MO

#22963 Feb 9, 2014
Sam38002 wrote:
Over time I noticed you lack the power to understand your part of a disappearing culture of bigotry and hate.
Why don't you look in the mirror and you will see a race of people that are killing each other off on a daily basis now that's the truth and it's going to be the demise of you're pack of non functional uncivilized people now think hard about that KDUMMY. Bwwwwwa -(;-(l)-----+Now make like Houdini and disappear. Poof!

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#22964 Feb 9, 2014
Sir ICP2014k wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you look in the mirror and you will see a race of people that are killing each other off on a daily basis now that's the truth and it's going to be the demise of you're pack of non functional uncivilized people now think hard about that KDUMMY. Bwwwwwa -(;-(l)-----+Now make like Houdini and disappear. Poof!
What's funny is that white people have screwed themselves over so bad that their is no recovery. But since you are so busy pointing fingers elsewhere you will NEVER see it. I hope that when you truly open your eyes to reality it's not too late.

Since: Nov 11

Plymouth, MI

#22966 Feb 9, 2014
NAAWP wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Kaffart, your post was slightly adjusted above. Tell it like it is l\ligger.
I did Devil. Check your mouth and your facts dufus. Tell your "synagogue of Satan" to stop whining and face history without acting like spoiled, entitled brats.
Kermudgeon

Buffalo, NY

#22967 Feb 9, 2014
so St.louis is the most dangerous. Must be the thugs.
Former Ford Customer

Buffalo, NY

#22969 Feb 9, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I did Devil. Check your mouth and your facts dufus. Tell your "synagogue of Satan" to stop whining and face history without acting like spoiled, entitled brats.
Hey boy, I just test drove a Ford Truck with your nappy hair and funky smelling monkey body odor inside the back cab. The dealership has to ship it back to Detroit to get fumigated and reupholstered because you were using it as your crash crib. I'm going to have to buy a Toyota. I know they won't allow smelly lazy Apefricans like you under their employ.

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#22970 Feb 9, 2014
Former Ford Customer wrote:
<quoted text>Hey boy, I just test drove a Ford Truck with your nappy hair and funky smelling monkey body odor inside the back cab. The dealership has to ship it back to Detroit to get fumigated and reupholstered because you were using it as your crash crib. I'm going to have to buy a Toyota. I know they won't allow smelly lazy Apefricans like you under their employ.
HAHAHAAAAAA! "Former Ford Customer" LMBO! You are certainly a cretin and a moron. I know I'm arguing with the same person it's just so fun! You can support Japan all you want. It's only going to affect you in the long run lol. However, the 700,000 plus customers that purchased our trucks last year fatten my wallet every profit sharing check. So thank you America for your purchase. The F-150 IS the bestselling vehicle bar none. And I will continue to do my part to keep it that way. ;-)
Kallark27

San Jose, CA

#22976 Feb 10, 2014
Former Ford Customer wrote:
<quoted text>Hey boy, I just test drove a Ford Truck with your nappy hair and funky smelling monkey body odor inside the back cab. The dealership has to ship it back to Detroit to get fumigated and reupholstered because you were using it as your crash crib. I'm going to have to buy a Toyota. I know they won't allow smelly lazy Apefricans like you under their employ.
Yo white boy what yo problum? You shoulda bought dat truck cause it be has da funky scent of Kallark in it along wit some of my pubic nappy hairs and body juices. Hail, da dealer shoulda charged mo money fo da mudda fukka since it was my Ford secret crash crib, ya nome sayin?
Kallark27

San Jose, CA

#22977 Feb 10, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAAAAAA! "Former Ford Customer" LMBO! You are certainly a cretin and a moron. I know I'm arguing with the same person it's just so fun! You can support Japan all you want. It's only going to affect you in the long run lol. However, the 700,000 plus customers that purchased our trucks last year fatten my wallet every profit sharing check. So thank you America for your purchase. The F-150 IS the bestselling vehicle bar none. And I will continue to do my part to keep it that way. ;-)
What you be talkin bout yo jive turkey sheet neega?

Since: Nov 11

Farmington, MI

#22978 Feb 10, 2014
I love the cowards to frightened to post under their real Topix moniker. Pathetic losers!! Haha!

Since: Oct 12

Detroit, MI.

#22980 Feb 10, 2014
ise dun started to poach in mah new ghetto lingo fo da new years resulotions an gittin tight wif da bros wat bees workin in ford.no wat i sayin. ahs dun got rid o my stoopid avatar o dat goof superman ans put a picher o mah white wife.
Kallark27

Buffalo, NY

#22981 Feb 10, 2014
Kallarik27 wrote:
ise dun started to poach in mah new ghetto lingo fo da new years resulotions an gittin tight wif da bros wat bees workin in ford.no wat i sayin. ahs dun got rid o my stoopid avatar o dat goof superman ans put a picher o mah white wife.
dam neega i na wa chew be sayin, ya nome say? da ford plant be da funky place ta werk cause day aint na one be tellin yo black azz wat ta do an if day does yall be sue day white azz fo waysissist deskrimanashun ya na wat I be sayin homey?
Chuck

Farmingville, NY

#22982 Feb 10, 2014
http://gawker.com/white-florida-man-said-i-ha...

Moral of the story...lower your radio if it bothers someone.

Since: Oct 12

Detroit, MI.

#22983 Feb 10, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>dam neega i na wa chew be sayin, ya nome say? da ford plant be da funky place ta werk cause day aint na one be tellin yo black azz wat ta do an if day does yall be sue day white azz fo waysissist deskrimanashun ya na wat I be sayin homey?
yo yo yo,ahs dun gots some bros wat lives in buffalo wats work in da ford plant in woodlawn ans dey gots peeples wats punch dem in an outs and gots direck deposit sos dey aint never gots to go to da job,no wat i sayin? deys be a few o dem wats work at da chevy plant in tonawanda an gots da same ting goin.
Chuck

Farmingville, NY

#22985 Feb 10, 2014
Chuck wrote:
http://gawker.com/white-florid a-man-said-i-hate-thug-music-b efore-shoo-1519304881
Moral of the story...lower your radio if it bothers someone.
Murder Trial (Livestream)
http://globalgrind.com/2014/02/08/jordan-davi...
Kallark27

Buffalo, NY

#22986 Feb 10, 2014
Kallarik27 wrote:
<quoted text>
yo yo yo,ahs dun gots some bros wat lives in buffalo wats work in da ford plant in woodlawn ans dey gots peeples wats punch dem in an outs and gots direck deposit sos dey aint never gots to go to da job,no wat i sayin? deys be a few o dem wats work at da chevy plant in tonawanda an gots da same ting goin.
I aint know all bout dat sheet neega, ya nome sayin? All I be does know dat I werks at all da car parts stores at nite when day all be close an help ma self to free discounts. I be in da auto parts resale bitness, ya nome sayin. Da name of my companee be Booster's Auto Parts Unlimited.
Sir ICP2014k

Saint Louis, MO

#22987 Feb 10, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
I love the cowards to frightened to post under their real Topix moniker. Pathetic losers!! Haha!
Hey KFECAL guess whose back in town pumpkin Ford stands for fix or repair daily. Bwwwwwwwa now get back in the restroom and do your job brillo head.-(;-(l)----+This message was sponsored by Mr.Clean a proud sponsor of the Juggalos Cleansing Of America Tour 2014 coming to your town making it clean and white. We wear our paint with pride and dignity. 7734/5372/2014

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#22988 Feb 10, 2014
Sir ICP2014k wrote:
<quoted text>Hey KFECAL guess whose back in town pumpkin Ford stands for fix or repair daily. Bwwwwwwwa now get back in the restroom and do your job brillo head.-(;-(l)----+This message was sponsored by Mr.Clean a proud sponsor of the Juggalos Cleansing Of America Tour 2014 coming to your town making it clean and white. We wear our paint with pride and dignity. 7734/5372/2014
Or first on race day! Bwwwwwwwwaaaaaa! But as always, haters gon' hate! Bwaaaaaaaaa! Honk! Honk! CaucaPansies rule! 7734/5372/ABC123NOWIKNOWMYABC' S...
Sir ICP2014k

Saint Louis, MO

#22989 Feb 10, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Or first on race day! Bwwwwwwwwaaaaaa! But as always, haters gon' hate! Bwaaaaaaaaa! Honk! Honk! CaucaPansies rule! 7734/5372/ABC123NOWIKNOWMYABC' S...
Hey KSTUPID you just proved my point about how your race of moronic species are you're weak and you will never prevail in the game of life, I will let you get back to doing your skilled job @ Ford as head sanitation engineer, right turn Clyde! Your a programed robotic ch!mp Bwwwwwwa -(;-(l)-----+123 Poof!

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#22990 Feb 10, 2014
Sir ICP2014k wrote:
<quoted text>Hey KSTUPID you just proved my point about how your race of moronic species are you're weak and you will never prevail in the game of life, I will let you get back to doing your skilled job @ Ford as head sanitation engineer, right turn Clyde! Your a programed robotic ch!mp Bwwwwwwa -(;-(l)-----+123 Poof!
I didn't prove anything dufus lol. You dish it out so you better be prepared to take it, Pansy. But like you said I'll get back to my great job and my great profit-sharing! Bwaaaaaaaaaaaa!+456 Coward!
Kallark27 Junior

Tampa, FL

#22992 Feb 11, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't prove anything dufus lol. You dish it out so you better be prepared to take it, Pansy. But like you said I'll get back to my great job and my great profit-sharing! Bwaaaaaaaaaaaa!+456 Coward!
Daddy, why aint you be come by and help ma mammy and ma 5 bruddas and 6 sistas. We all be tired of seein yall crashin in da parked cars at da Ford plant sellin 401k crack. Shaqueelikania be hoeing at Mahajee's Kwik Stop jus ta help out mammy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
maternity care new to area 6 hr newbymom 3
Ohio's bitchin' politicians... 7 hr Fan of Leon The Man 1
R.I.P. My 1997 SONY fat-screen TV 7 hr The Duke of Hazard 1
why do white people smell like wet dogs? (Oct '14) 21 hr THE DOCTOR IS IN 17
Today's Leon Harrison Quotation Tue Leon Harrison 32
"Our ITTs can't compete with their H-1Bs" Aug 30 Leon Harrison 1
Why imported immigrant H-1Bs are better than yo... Aug 29 The Hack Checker 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Springboro Mortgages