The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
16,541 - 16,560 of 18,589 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Kinder Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Judged:

centrino207 wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe some people study sociology and phycology support the theory that jail and prison cause crime.And some of that well makes senses. A person gets busted for drugs spend time in jail come out and have no job and turn to B&E or stealing to support one selff. An other person a shy person gets busted for drugs or stealing and gets toughen up being in jail and make some frends and comes out and the person is now tough thug .An person gets put in jail for DUI or B&E and than join street gang in jail.
So from sociology and phycology perspective the jails and prison are casuing crime.Locking poor people who streal , vice breakers drug users or prostitution ,DUI and petty theft all locked up with street gangs , murders ,rapist and violent people.
And so well jails and prison does make you tough and you lose you job and when you get out you have no job and if you get felony charge than good luck getting a job.
Sam38063,
I applaud you in your attempt to psychoanalysis the root cause of criminal behavior. The first step is understanding the difference between the two sciences. Sociology is the study of human social behavior and how environment forms ones Psych. Psychology involves the scientific study of mental functions and behaviors.

You were quoted saying, "I believe some people study sociology and PHYCOLOGY support the theory that jail and prison cause crime."

Sambo, Phycology is the scientific study of algae. Not only you're an idiot but a blooming fuctard in Botany 101.
Kinder Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Judged:

Sam38002 wrote:
<quoted text>
A wolf YES,
quote, "You don't wish to engage in a real conversation you play this on going circler agreement about nothing"

You dont have the guts or intelligence to debate me. I want to unite people, you want to divide. A real man seeks peace; a coward causes strife. KAB for World Peace....

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>So your saying the left wing media who bends over backwards to protect blacks from any negative news coverage is NOW just reporting on black knockout suspects? Really? What world do you live in?
"The left wing media who bends over backwards" have you ever watched the news or TV? I would say the news media more often than not shows black people as criminals than saints as you imply.
Kinder Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Judged:

IM sure all of my post will be reported and deleted into cyber space trash can by morning. Thats ok, truth always prevail and proves people are afraid of hearing the truth. To all my Barbarianites, Until tomorrow, I bid you and yours a good nite. Do you understand? Well do you....

Taylor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Judged:

Kinder Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
With all due respect friend, I have not seen or read such post that you are referring too. I do not condone or agree with anyone and I mean anyone posting such rhetoric. So please stop jumping the gun and condemning me implying that I might have a double standard. I personally think an apology is due for making a pompous statement.
In regards to the knockout game, there has been two incident which I posted one of them. The one I posted was a white guy coming to the defense of a black lady who was a victim from a black male perp playing this insidious game. There was another black elderly male victim who was also attacked by a white guy however the difference was that the white guy was charged with a hate crime by a white District Attorney in Texas. Not one black offender has ever been charged with a hate crime when the majority of the victims were white. If you for one moment believe there were the same amount of black victims as whites, do you really think L.A. would not be in a burning lump of coal right now from riots. It comes down to credibility instead of believing in some conspiracy accept the fact for the facts. Why do you think it is call Polar Bear hunting and not Black Bear Hunting? Kallark the videos were all posted by which color on youtube and other various social media forums? Kallark our races cannot be at peace when there is blatant refusal to call a spade a spade. Join me in my efforts to unite the races and not let our emotions run rampant believing in some X-File White Conspiracy to keep certain races down.
As far as who qualifies for a hate crime well you and I both know we can't control that. I abhor the double standards as much as you but their is nothing we can do about that. As far as Polar Bear hunting...what?? Is this some kind of conspiracy statement? What is the "truth" about "spades?" That white is right and black is wack? I think that you believe some massive X-File theory to keep just white people down. Who is thinking about White Polar Bears and Black Bears? Why do you wear black to funerals? Why do you call dark cake Devils food cake and white cake batter Angel Food cake? Why are you blackmailed? Blackballed? Why not be white balled? or white mailed?

Taylor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>The truth hurts?
No. Truth doesn't hurt. Stop whining about the "leftist" media. THAT'S a lie.
Chuck

Selden, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Chuck wrote:
Barry Baldwin arrested for attacking seven women in New York 'knock-out' attacks
•Two of the victims knocked to the ground were aged 78
•35-year-old faces charge of endangering child after mother fell on girl after being punched
Barry Baldwin sure is one bad*ass thug, picking on women with children and elderly ladies. Must have felt like such a real man to attack them. Too bad granny wasn't concealing and carrying to spare our legal system the trouble of dealing with him.
Barry Baldwin...

http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/national/barry-b...
Billy

Hamilton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Empathy

Cayce, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as who qualifies for a hate crime well you and I both know we can't control that. I abhor the double standards as much as you but their is nothing we can do about that. As far as Polar Bear hunting...what?? Is this some kind of conspiracy statement? What is the "truth" about "spades?" That white is right and black is wack? I think that you believe some massive X-File theory to keep just white people down. Who is thinking about White Polar Bears and Black Bears? Why do you wear black to funerals? Why do you call dark cake Devils food cake and white cake batter Angel Food cake? Why are you blackmailed? Blackballed? Why not be white balled? or white mailed?
"Who is thinking about White Polar Bears and Black Bears? Why do you wear black to funerals? Why do you call dark cake Devils food cake and white cake batter Angel Food cake? Why are you blackmailed? Blackballed? Why not be white balled? or white mailed?"

This person needs professional help especially when you start seeing Betty Crocker cake mix as being a racist conspiracy is suffering greatly. All you can do for people like this is pray for them. Nothing anybody can say or do will ever be good enough for people like this. Unfortunately such erroneous ideology is passed down from generation to generation so who is really to blame? I hope for this man sake that he doesn't passed it down to the next generation and that he will eventually see there is more to life than being preoccupied with race. For instance LOVE.
Kinder Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

Sam38002 wrote:
Brings back childhood memories ?
Who are you attacking now imposter Sam380063. Why do you want to continue to cause hatred amongst the races? What do you hope to gain and why. I assume you're an adult and yet you act like a child. KAB a uniter not a divider.
George Wallace

Batavia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

Please write in English not ghetto fabulous. Thanks
Kinder Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You sure it's KAB and not CAB?
COCKA doodle doo!
No Warrior it is KAB a Kinder Aryan Barbarian do you understand? Well do you.....5372
Kinder Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

Sam38002 wrote:
,,5372 Stormfront ID WHITE SUPREMACIST HATE GROUP
To understand 5372 you must have knowledge of the Old Norse language to appreciate the men who fought valiantly to maintain pure blood. Something you will never understand or appreciate. PURITY! 5372
Kermudgeon

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

It's difficult in Buffalo. A poor economy just makes blacks more dangerous predators than they already are. Have you noticed that cops type shows always uses the term "Predator" when referring to blacks. Cops know.
Kinder Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

Sam38002 wrote:
You dishonor your service.
I assume you're directing this towards me imposture. If so, please tell everyone how I dishonor my service in your words. While you're at it, please tell everyone your sterling record & service to this country, a country that you bad mouth on a daily basis. Do you know the difference from Psychology and botany now? LOL. I wont let you bring me down to your level with all your racial name calling. If that makes you feel important and some how more superior to the rest of the world have at it friend. I feel sorry for you and especially your family. I hope one day you can see the world through a color prism and not through a monochromatic racial view. KAB for World Peace.
Kinder Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

Sam38002 wrote:
Tell me about pure blood lapdogs boy.
Since you ask I will reply as gently as possible without being racist unlike your comments.

Stand in front of a mirror. The image that is reflected back at you is not of pure blood. I hope you understand the difference, Well do you? KAB 5372
Kinder Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

Sam38002 wrote:
Tell me about your white mother, when she pasted away did she know you were a loser and a self loathing bigot ?
By making disparaging comments in regards to family is way out of line Sam the imposture and such comments is not call for on this forum. Please keep your insult to the person you directing your post to and please leave family out of your juvenile rants. If you like to have a civil discourse then I suggest acting like an adult would be the first steps. Do you understand? Well do you....KAB a kinder and gentler Barbarian. 2014 KAB for World Peace and Love....
the cows are singing

Athens, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

hay you hear them over the new long range talker? they saying what goes up and never goes down they smart bet they went to 4th grade in school now they singing oh Kinsey alabama sewage is up and never going down they sing better than they mo mo mo them cows are maybe chosen ones kings way back in past years they maybe got a speaker phone turned up real loud. we got smart cows in Kinsey Alabama that grant for $224,036 made them smarter than maybe the chosen ones.yall hear them up that way in dc .we need cheaper sewage and water bills.in Kinsey Alabama.
Kinder Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

Sam38002 wrote:
So lapdog boy with his white mother and Black daddy is welcome is the white supremacist HATE GROUP ?
His daddy was a fine man and a preacher. You're a disgrace with all your racial hatred and bigotry. People like you will never be anything more than blood suckers on society.
Kinder Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

Sam38002 wrote:
<quoted text> So disregard as you did when your other lapdogs disrespect the blk mama.
slow down and try speaking english instead of gibberish if you want me to answer in a respectful manner. KAB

"So disregard as you did" I don't speak ebonics, try again.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Springboro Forum right now

Search the Springboro Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 10 min Canton 29,396
Andy's Dean's "America Now" cancelled! 1 hr Vicki C in Arkansas 12
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 2 hr Just Asking 31,138
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 3 hr Johnnie Mac 2,221
Mayor Whaley: Immigrant children a humanitarian... 14 hr Leon Repeat Offender 4
Idea - convert tennis courts in front of Sycamo... Tue tennis 4
Mart Crowe (May '12) Mon riseabove 55
•••
•••
•••
•••

Springboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••