The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20693 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

Kinder Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#22035 Jan 5, 2014
Sam38002 wrote:
So lapdog boy with his white mother and Black daddy is welcome is the white supremacist HATE GROUP ?
His daddy was a fine man and a preacher. You're a disgrace with all your racial hatred and bigotry. People like you will never be anything more than blood suckers on society.
Kinder Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#22038 Jan 5, 2014
Sam38002 wrote:
<quoted text> So disregard as you did when your other lapdogs disrespect the blk mama.
slow down and try speaking english instead of gibberish if you want me to answer in a respectful manner. KAB

"So disregard as you did" I don't speak ebonics, try again.
Kinder AB

Maumelle, AR

#22040 Jan 5, 2014
Sam38002 wrote:
And Willie not dead,he still working at Wal-Mart. With your handicap one leg he may have to bring your scooter to the car for you.
Please post my comment stating that he was dead. I bet you can't because I never said that. What a liar you are sir. Making up stories to flame your racial hatred and bigotry towards whites. I bet you support knockout games don't you?
SirICP2014

Bridgeton, MO

#22045 Jan 5, 2014
ATTENTION:This is a special weather report from the WPWW Network channel 7734 the cold weather has had a great effect on killings and knockouts due to the statistic facts that c00ns can't handle the cold stay tuned for further updates and by the way they have a saying in the great state of Montana 40-below keeps them out it's very white outside and cold I hope it stays that way for sometime keeps the jiggs in there place. Bwwwwwwwa 7734/5372/2014 "New Year New Way"-(;-(l)--------+
Kinder Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#22046 Jan 5, 2014
Sam38002 wrote:
<quoted text>
You get a disability payment from the government,Warrior gets a disability payment from the government. And I work a fulltime.
As usual you refuse to answer any of my questions. The only thing you're good at is hit and run accusation without any proof or foundation. Again please post where I stated Willie T. MAC was dead. As far as my disability pension from the military it is none of your concern. I left a part of my leg in Nam & was rightfully compensated for my service and sacrifice now rated at 100 percent disability tier. So thank you and continue to work full time to pay for my disability checks. Thank you....
Chuck

Bronx, NY

#22047 Jan 5, 2014
Hard gangsta cries like a little bitch after getting a life sentence

&fe ature=share
Kinder Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#22053 Jan 5, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>WOW! They are all PUNKS. All of them. You get them away from their little punk gang bangers and they cry like little babies! That punk reminds me of this current punk posting on here tonight.
Did you see the animal's family yell at the victim's family stating they hate them. Wow what a pathetic family. They say the NUT doesn't fall far from it's tree. The video clearly shows that. I wonder how blacks spin this one. Perhaps this man went nuts because he saw a box of white Angel Food Cake at the store, ain't that right Kallark.
SirICP2014

Bridgeton, MO

#22058 Jan 5, 2014
Attention: This message is sponsored by the WPWW Weather channel 7734 it's very white and cold outside this keeps the uncivilized pack of roque jiggs under control from commiting killings, knocking out civilized people I hope it stays cold out so the crimes will cease. Stay tuned for further updates,oh by the way I speak the truth so stop removing my post! 7734/5372/2014-(l)--------- "New Day New Way"

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#22059 Jan 5, 2014
Kinder Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see the animal's family yell at the victim's family stating they hate them. Wow what a pathetic family. They say the NUT doesn't fall far from it's tree. The video clearly shows that. I wonder how blacks spin this one. Perhaps this man went nuts because he saw a box of white Angel Food Cake at the store, ain't that right Kallark.
You're hilarious KAB. Always trying to spin race in this. He's going to jail. Facing justice. End of story. One less piece of garbage on the streets. Ok?
SirICP2014

Bridgeton, MO

#22060 Jan 5, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're hilarious KAB. Always trying to spin race in this. He's going to jail. Facing justice. End of story. One less piece of garbage on the streets. Ok?
Hey KFAKE why don't you have a piece of "Deviled Fool Cake"and a nice hot cup of stfu cocoa and go to sleep because your making me tire good night pumpkin. Bwwwwwwa 7734/5372/2014-(;-(l)---------
SirICP2014

Bridgeton, MO

#22061 Jan 5, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're hilarious KAB. Always trying to spin race in this. He's going to jail. Facing justice. End of story. One less piece of garbage on the streets. Ok?
Hey KFAKE why don't you have a nice piece of "Devils Fool Cake"and a hot cup of cocoa and stfu you're making me tired now go to sleep pumpkin. Bwwwwwwwa 7734/5372/2013 "New Day New Way"-(;-(l)--------+

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#22062 Jan 5, 2014
SirICP2014 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey KFAKE why don't you have a piece of "Deviled Fool Cake"and a nice hot cup of stfu cocoa and go to sleep because your making me tire good night pumpkin. Bwwwwwwa 7734/5372/2014-(;-(l)---------
You first KAB.

Since: Nov 11

Highland, MI

#22069 Jan 6, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>WOW! They are all PUNKS. All of them. You get them away from their little punk gang bangers and they cry like little babies! That punk reminds me of this current punk posting on here tonight.
They are all punks when away from the pack. Criminals are pathetic. But that is why we let the "garbage man [law enforcement] handle the garbage."
Anonymous

Podgorica, Montenegro

#22070 Jan 6, 2014
Detroit!
Keith

Milford, OH

#22073 Jan 6, 2014
Damn stop showing your ignorance. This whole thread is pure garbage.
hay keith

Dothan, AL

#22076 Jan 6, 2014
Keith wrote:
Damn stop showing your ignorance. This whole thread is pure garbage.
hay you wont to ride the badto bone cow. in Kinsey Alabama home of paper tiggers

Since: Nov 11

Westland, MI

#22081 Jan 6, 2014
Kinder Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems like the majority of black criminals and their families just like in the video always attack the victims and their families. I can post several youtube videos backing up my statement. Noticed majority not all is the key. Blacks refuse to accept responsibility for their actions. Not all but Majority. KAB for World Peace and Unity.
How generous of you....."majority not all is the key." You don't even know the "majority" and yet you speak as if you do lol. The reason those blacks attacked the victims family is because that family has lost someone dear to them even though that person was a piece of garbage. Also because our society seems to always blame the victim.
Kermudgeon

Lockport, NY

#22084 Jan 6, 2014
Lend some money to a dark person. Anyone have any doubt it won't be payed back?
Tony Bennett

UK

#22091 Jan 6, 2014
Kinder Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual you refuse to answer any of my questions. The only thing you're good at is hit and run accusation without any proof or foundation. Again please post where I stated Willie T. MAC was dead. As far as my disability pension from the military it is none of your concern. I left a part of my leg in Nam & was rightfully compensated for my service and sacrifice now rated at 100 percent disability tier. So thank you and continue to work full time to pay for my disability checks. Thank you....
You may have left your leg in Nam with your balls in your mouth, but I left my heart in San Francisco.
tell kinsey to put town

Dothan, AL

#22092 Jan 6, 2014
i been reading abought the sewer rates increasing, well looks like its the same old thing: Chevy country and the Kinsey Apartments, and Kinsey Woods are the only ones that I am aware that are burdened with this increase. I do not think its fair to only burden this with a part of Kinsey and not all of it because it makes the ones that are mentioned above pay so much more and the ones that have lived here for yrs and arent in the above parts of kinsey do not pay this sewage hike, our mayor doesnt even have to pay his part. It has a sign up entering some of the roads coming into Kinsey: "Planned and Zoned for Growth"...who would want to live here or build here when the benefits of living in a bigger town offer so much more, and alot cheaper water rates and sewage rates. If any of you want to discuss this further, just give me a reply and we will reply back!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ladies, here is your romantic chance! 8 hr Literature Lover 7
"Trump-hating deranged will not change" Thu AmericanWoman 3
M4M tugfest for the Duke Wed nibbles 1
621 Upland Cir West Carrollton Nov 30 CobraCommander 4
News Ex-Lebanon Correctional officers indicted in st... (Sep '13) Nov 30 robertgehm 19
Hulu is down... Nov 30 Wwefan 1
Free car bmw Nov 30 Wwefan 1

Springboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Springboro Mortgages