The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 812)

Showing posts 16,221 - 16,240 of18,561
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Fed Up

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Off line you dare not speak above your breath coward racist.
This little coward Shemale warrior is a cloned turd of Aryanna Noballsbarbarian. The essence of hate, stupidity and deception. These putrid cowards would never confront you one on one, only with a thousand miles of internet airwaves. The shemale warrior princess is a big time stock investor. The shemale made $600,000 in spreading its butt cheeks so far this year. And little Aryanna has an "allegiance" to herself and "serves only" herself, masturbating every time she posts her hatred against blacks on the internet.
Fed Up

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

Sam38063 wrote:
Delusions of grandeur, Warrior is a mental case with short man complex.
Well put. Aryanna and shemale warrior are both Brokeback Mountain butt buddy mental cases. Brokeback Mountain was a true story based on their personal closet love lives. If they had no black people responding to their hateful rhetoric, they'd turn on each other and have a lover's quarrel in a Brokeback Mountain heartbeat. The shemale warrior did make $600000 in a dream while tripping on LSD.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

What is really truly sad most of these white people truly believe deep down in their hearts the good ole USA belongs and founded molded establish by their hard work efforts. To get so caught up in an illusion of power but yet a simple void an hated race by all but yet worship by all for approval to always be under the radar of supreme excellence. The pressure that is put on by the younger
Generations to live up to a certain oath that was fabricated. The fear of staying in a safety zone to feel so inadequate. Fear and laziness not to except a world of diversity of an minority to place a resistance of any type of change. Whites believe that every race wish they were white I beg to differ
I could not conceive living with the guilt of no matter what I have conquered is was through mayhem,trickery. So therefore I have created Holidays to convince my fellow man this is another chapter to install in my legacy of ruthless brutality to ease my own self hate. The one complexity that baffles me is the passionate nature white people have Love and Hate and no tolerance for change its either one or the other.
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

black momma wrote:
What is really truly sad most of these white people truly believe deep down in their hearts the good ole USA belongs and founded molded establish by their hard work efforts. To get so caught up in an illusion of power but yet a simple void an hated race by all but yet worship by all for approval to always be under the radar of supreme excellence. The pressure that is put on by the younger
Generations to live up to a certain oath that was fabricated. The fear of staying in a safety zone to feel so inadequate. Fear and laziness not to except a world of diversity of an minority to place a resistance of any type of change. Whites believe that every race wish they were white I beg to differ
I could not conceive living with the guilt of no matter what I have conquered is was through mayhem,trickery. So therefore I have created Holidays to convince my fellow man this is another chapter to install in my legacy of ruthless brutality to ease my own self hate. The one complexity that baffles me is the passionate nature white people have Love and Hate and no tolerance for change its either one or the other.
What is that ''guilt''you say white people feel? I have regrets but no guilt. Change? What good is change if it doesn't make things easier or better? Change for the sake of change is for hyped up asses like the people who run Facebook, where every time you log in it's different.

Since: Nov 11

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

"BM google Brother Paul Holderfield Friendly Chapel and Saint Marks Church both here in Little Rock. Holderfied is a small church in the hood off of Broadway lead by a White Preacher. The other church Saint Marks is the largest Black church in Little Rock and probably in the top 10 biggest church in Little Rock.

Now guess which church feeds the homeless black people everyday at the soup kitchen and guess which church feeds the black homeless people once a month?

With over 300 meals served everyday. You have to excuse me for now, I must suit up and go Polar Bear Hunting."

AB you know that's not a good point to argue. To use one example to try and prove how much black churchgoers don't care about whites is ludicrous. As much as some whites whine about black people and the "poor me" attitude, well, you may need to check yourself before lecturing others.
Working Joe

Brownsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Leroy Jenkins wrote:
I'm surprised the knockout game hasn't started in Memfrica, but I guess since conceal carry is allowed the little Trayvons are too afraid to do it here.
Whats your deal ? I believe you have something you world like to say.
Fed Up

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Yippie Ki-Yay I'm a fuctard....It just so happens Brokeback Mountain was based on me and Warrior, with one exception, we finally got married in Vermont and we plan on starting our own mustang style sheep ranch in Nevada next year. By the way, you wouldn't understand what a fuctard is unless you are one, like me and my wife partner Warrior, it's a gay thing....YeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaa!!!! !!!!!!
Sweet, real sweet, toothless Gummy Gramps.
Tom D

Park Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Note to yourself you stupid fuctard, Civil Rights is about race. If you're confusing it with Homosexuality you Rump Ranger then get the stromboli out your mouth so I can understand your gibberish mumbo jumbo jive talk, you feeling me bruther.....
You got a problem piss ant? Give me a call and don't use call block girly.

nine one zero-four eight four-two six eight four
Tom Davis

Park Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok Tom Dick the internet keyboard warrior. Ooooooh I'm doing the Skaria shake.....Lmao. Pick up the phone dung beetle...My third attempt calling you out losser...
I didn't think you would call homophobe piss ant. Answering machines don't lie but you do.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are still clinging on to that "Kafart hasn't been able to [prove anything] in years" delusion? Stop wasting your time! Clean out your ears and learn to read. Stop preaching your race gospel. You are preaching to the choir. You should really whine about something else. Give black people a break for goodness sake! We ALL know about our problems. We don't need you to keep crying about it. OK?!
You know about the problems yet you live in denial by doing absolutely nothing to fix them. What have you done to help?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

Aryan Prophet Barbarian wrote:
To all my adoring fans black, white and homosexuals (Fed Up and of course, the one and only Tom D***)
Thank you for the kind support for 2013. I know every morning you get up just to log on the computer to see the latest decree issued from the Prophet Barbarian. This year has been a memorable year to say the least and I look forward to 2014.
You know I can't be good enough for everybody, but I will always be the BEST for you guys and gals. In order to taste the sweet nectar one must also taste the bitterness from my critics. Keep the good fight up and always pull your pants up and for heaven's sake stop holding your crotches like you have a bad case of the crabs. Signing off, Prophet Aryan Barbarian....PEACE OUT! THE YEAR OF 5372 4EVER!
"To all my adoring fans black, white and homosexuals (Fed Up and of course, the one and only Tom D***)

All of that, black, white and homosexual describes "Fed Up" all in one sentence. You could have put the icing on the cake with that retard if you would have added mentally challenged pervert!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
My apology sir I was calling the wrong number. Your early moniker was listed as Tom D, I just assumed it was Tom Dick the But(t) Pirate. I just placed the called and did receive your answering machine as stated. I however could not understand your message it was garbled up like you were sucking on a large stromboli....May I suggest re recording your message and have your partner stop banging you from behind when doing so...Cheero...
Now THAT was funny! I bet his partner "Fed Up" won't like that! LMAO!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking to yourself AB ? Whats wrong ? Your all alone ?
You can't prove anything you ever say! You have absolutely zero credibility. Look those words up!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
distract & evade.
It's "EVAD" silly! LMAO!
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

Sam38063 wrote:
Back to slapping each other on the back. Of course its a foregone conclusion that you two are very close and communicate outside of topix. WOW real life dumb and dumber.
Buffoonery distraction
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

Sam38063 wrote:
Back to slapping each other on the back. Of course its a foregone conclusion that you two are very close and communicate outside of topix. WOW real life dumb and dumber.
Wait a minute MoRon, I thought you said we are one in the same and now you say we are not. Confused much? So simple to take so much from such a simpleton like you. It really isn't fair, you being mentally challenged and all..
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>It's "EVAD" silly! LMAO!
My bad!
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

Sam38063 wrote:
If you were wondering who gave you the neg icons. I gave you one set and I let you figure out who gave you the other.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

Sam38063 wrote:
Discredit me threw debate.
Debate me threw credit Warrior. Hunh? Exactly.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

Sam38063 wrote:
Discredit me threw debate.
Bring it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 16,221 - 16,240 of18,561
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Springboro Discussions

Search the Springboro Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 hr d pantz 28,973
Review: Courtyards Of Kettering (Jul '10) 8 hr Private 36
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 15 hr Doug Wiedeman 31,094
Angela Robinson Sun Yea 2
Jeremy Shane Temple-Dog abuser (Oct '13) Sun Jeremy 126
This is why I am an Ann Fan! Sun Sky King 3
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sun NSA 229
•••
•••
•••
•••

Springboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••