The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Read more: Gawker 19,740

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Read more
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20866 Nov 28, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
$1650 in mental disability payment and to much time on your hands. Your biracial so would that also make you a kafart ?
What are you talking about?$1,650 what is that all about and what is biracial?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20867 Nov 28, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Lock Step boy wonder at his best....
Is that you WARRIOR? LMAO!
Fed Up

United States

#20871 Nov 28, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You speak about little boys a lot you sick perverted bastard. I'll stomp a mud hole in your ass if I catch you anywhere around me, do you understand, well do you. Come get some!
Oh look, it's Aryanna's right testicle sucker, the little warrior Princess coming to his pimp daddy's defense. Butt buddies to the END, rear end that is.....right lollipop? I won't mention the word sucker because we all know how much that word arouses you around the kids in your neighborhood, being the registered sex offender that you are. PLEASE JUST LEAVE THOSE KIDS ALONE!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20873 Nov 28, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
<quoted text>Oh look, it's Aryanna's right testicle sucker, the little warrior Princess coming to his pimp daddy's defense. Butt buddies to the END, rear end that is.....right lollipop? I won't mention the word sucker because we all know how much that word arouses you around the kids in your neighborhood, being the registered sex offender that you are. PLEASE JUST LEAVE THOSE KIDS ALONE!
Look it's Private First Class Gomer Pyle posting again. He's the most famous Rump Ranger known from the Halls of Montezuma to the shores of Tripoli! I bet he wears an ear ring and has a tattoo of a Sailor on his back!
Fed Up

United States

#20875 Nov 28, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
NO Kafart,
perhaps EL Presidente (biracial) Obama! Did you get your free cell phone Sami.....? It's too bad we didn't have Obama health care when your mimmie was pregnant. She could of acquire a free prescription of the Morning After Pill....
Go soak your teeth in your corn whiskey, get the Marlboro cigarettes out of your mouth, take your Geritol and Exlax, put your pacifier in your toothless mouth and go to bed, gummy gramps.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20876 Nov 28, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
<quoted text>Go soak your teeth in your corn whiskey, get the Marlboro cigarettes out of your mouth, take your Geritol and Exlax, put your pacifier in your toothless mouth and go to bed, gummy gramps.
Gomer Pyle giving orders. Now THAT's funny!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20877 Nov 28, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about a wack job. You were quoted saying, "White people need to unite in order to go forward." What a fuctard lying hypocrite. You know what your problem is? You thought I was going to join forces with you and be part your ignorant Grand Wizard Poop Party and I threw it back in your face embracing you in front of Millions maybe billions of Topix readers. Now you trying to save face coming to samantha's defense you race masterbaitors. I wonder how your Neo Nazi Swastika tattooed freaks think of you now. Sami really thinks he's got a buddy on Topix perhaps you ought kanoodle with him like wild monkeys in Zookeeper's bedroom.....
LMAO!
Fed Up

United States

#20879 Nov 28, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about a wack job. You were quoted saying, "White people need to unite in order to go forward." What a fuctard lying hypocrite. You know what your problem is? You thought I was going to join forces with you and be part your ignorant Grand Wizard Poop Party and I threw it back in your face embracing you in front of Millions maybe billions of Topix readers. Now you trying to save face coming to samantha's defense you race masterbaitors. I wonder how your Neo Nazi Swastika tattooed freaks think of you now. Sami really thinks he's got a buddy on Topix perhaps you ought kanoodle with him like wild monkeys in Zookeeper's bedroom.....
Gummy gramp's is still trying to tie me in to his own racist trolls. Nice try gummy. You really must think the Sun rises and sets on your wrinkled old well-used poop shooter. Well guess what gummy? No one's buying it. Talk about being illiterate and stupid, what is it with you and this word you made up "fuctard, you dumb boob?"
Fed Up

United States

#20883 Nov 28, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
With all due respect it is grumpy not gummy.....Do you understand? Well do you......
No gramps, it's gummy, as in nothing but gums, you toothless trench mouth idiot. Why don't you and the little warrior princess "swap spit" while you conjure up more Nam war stories about the good old days in pedophile whorehouses in Saigon.

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#20885 Nov 28, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Can you prove anything I post wrong? Kafart hasn't been able to in years. Not one thing I post about black crime, black community, blacks socially or anything dealing with black people I have posted hasn't been proven wrong yet. Don't hate the messenger, fix the damn problem!
You are still clinging on to that "Kafart hasn't been able to [prove anything] in years" delusion? Stop wasting your time! Clean out your ears and learn to read. Stop preaching your race gospel. You are preaching to the choir. You should really whine about something else. Give black people a break for goodness sake! We ALL know about our problems. We don't need you to keep crying about it. OK?!
SKOAL

Schenectady, NY

#20887 Nov 28, 2013
Threads ben hijacked by know it alls
SKOAL

Schenectady, NY

#20888 Nov 28, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are still clinging on to that "Kafart hasn't been able to [prove anything] in years" delusion? Stop wasting your time! Clean out your ears and learn to read. Stop preaching your race gospel. You are preaching to the choir. You should really whine about something else. Give black people a break for goodness sake! We ALL know about our problems. We don't need you to keep crying about it. OK?!
Your right no one cares but the media
Fed Up

United States

#20892 Nov 29, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Off line you dare not speak above your breath coward racist.
This little coward Shemale warrior is a cloned turd of Aryanna Noballsbarbarian. The essence of hate, stupidity and deception. These putrid cowards would never confront you one on one, only with a thousand miles of internet airwaves. The shemale warrior princess is a big time stock investor. The shemale made $600,000 in spreading its butt cheeks so far this year. And little Aryanna has an "allegiance" to herself and "serves only" herself, masturbating every time she posts her hatred against blacks on the internet.
Fed Up

United States

#20896 Nov 29, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
Delusions of grandeur, Warrior is a mental case with short man complex.
Well put. Aryanna and shemale warrior are both Brokeback Mountain butt buddy mental cases. Brokeback Mountain was a true story based on their personal closet love lives. If they had no black people responding to their hateful rhetoric, they'd turn on each other and have a lover's quarrel in a Brokeback Mountain heartbeat. The shemale warrior did make $600000 in a dream while tripping on LSD.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#20898 Nov 29, 2013
What is really truly sad most of these white people truly believe deep down in their hearts the good ole USA belongs and founded molded establish by their hard work efforts. To get so caught up in an illusion of power but yet a simple void an hated race by all but yet worship by all for approval to always be under the radar of supreme excellence. The pressure that is put on by the younger
Generations to live up to a certain oath that was fabricated. The fear of staying in a safety zone to feel so inadequate. Fear and laziness not to except a world of diversity of an minority to place a resistance of any type of change. Whites believe that every race wish they were white I beg to differ
I could not conceive living with the guilt of no matter what I have conquered is was through mayhem,trickery. So therefore I have created Holidays to convince my fellow man this is another chapter to install in my legacy of ruthless brutality to ease my own self hate. The one complexity that baffles me is the passionate nature white people have Love and Hate and no tolerance for change its either one or the other.
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

#20900 Nov 29, 2013
black momma wrote:
What is really truly sad most of these white people truly believe deep down in their hearts the good ole USA belongs and founded molded establish by their hard work efforts. To get so caught up in an illusion of power but yet a simple void an hated race by all but yet worship by all for approval to always be under the radar of supreme excellence. The pressure that is put on by the younger
Generations to live up to a certain oath that was fabricated. The fear of staying in a safety zone to feel so inadequate. Fear and laziness not to except a world of diversity of an minority to place a resistance of any type of change. Whites believe that every race wish they were white I beg to differ
I could not conceive living with the guilt of no matter what I have conquered is was through mayhem,trickery. So therefore I have created Holidays to convince my fellow man this is another chapter to install in my legacy of ruthless brutality to ease my own self hate. The one complexity that baffles me is the passionate nature white people have Love and Hate and no tolerance for change its either one or the other.
What is that ''guilt''you say white people feel? I have regrets but no guilt. Change? What good is change if it doesn't make things easier or better? Change for the sake of change is for hyped up asses like the people who run Facebook, where every time you log in it's different.

Since: Nov 11

Brighton, MI

#20903 Nov 29, 2013
"BM google Brother Paul Holderfield Friendly Chapel and Saint Marks Church both here in Little Rock. Holderfied is a small church in the hood off of Broadway lead by a White Preacher. The other church Saint Marks is the largest Black church in Little Rock and probably in the top 10 biggest church in Little Rock.

Now guess which church feeds the homeless black people everyday at the soup kitchen and guess which church feeds the black homeless people once a month?

With over 300 meals served everyday. You have to excuse me for now, I must suit up and go Polar Bear Hunting."

AB you know that's not a good point to argue. To use one example to try and prove how much black churchgoers don't care about whites is ludicrous. As much as some whites whine about black people and the "poor me" attitude, well, you may need to check yourself before lecturing others.
Working Joe

Brownsville, TN

#20905 Nov 29, 2013
Leroy Jenkins wrote:
I'm surprised the knockout game hasn't started in Memfrica, but I guess since conceal carry is allowed the little Trayvons are too afraid to do it here.
Whats your deal ? I believe you have something you world like to say.
Fed Up

United States

#20906 Nov 29, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Yippie Ki-Yay I'm a fuctard....It just so happens Brokeback Mountain was based on me and Warrior, with one exception, we finally got married in Vermont and we plan on starting our own mustang style sheep ranch in Nevada next year. By the way, you wouldn't understand what a fuctard is unless you are one, like me and my wife partner Warrior, it's a gay thing....YeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaa!!!! !!!!!!
Sweet, real sweet, toothless Gummy Gramps.
Tom D

Park Ridge, IL

#20910 Nov 29, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Note to yourself you stupid fuctard, Civil Rights is about race. If you're confusing it with Homosexuality you Rump Ranger then get the stromboli out your mouth so I can understand your gibberish mumbo jumbo jive talk, you feeling me bruther.....
You got a problem piss ant? Give me a call and don't use call block girly.

nine one zero-four eight four-two six eight four

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beairshelle Edme' has the lips, but McCall Vryr... 8 hr Literature Lover 16
Jeremy Shane Temple-Dog abuser (Oct '13) Tue AngelFace 154
deport drug addicts Tue falldown 1
Things are hard for retards Tue Doctor Holliday 4
tiffany Collins Mon the one asking 2
News Ohio microwave-baby mom to be sentenced (Sep '08) Mar 29 Noel Nosirrah 9
"Is it racist hate to question the Welfare State?" Mar 28 Sky King 10
More from around the web

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE