The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
16,141 - 16,160 of 18,835 Comments Last updated 52 min ago
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Stiff fishing the net yep. Kallark & Samatha38063
http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/83000/Th...
LMFAO! I have tears in OUR eyes!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

SirICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>And so does the nurses when Hairy has a bowel movement it brings plenty of tears there eye's.Bwwwwwa (;-(l)----+concur
Concur Sir!
PMS World NEWS

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Anonymous

Orange, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

Admit you are wrong and move on.
BestBikerDatingSite WEBSITE
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

Harry Callihan wrote:
There is a new game in town called strangle whitey with a 23 inch black python. Bwwwwwwwwwww Zulu Dawn.......
Hairy is this you playing with your python?
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

Abigail Breslin wrote:
Admit you are wrong and move on.
BestBikerDatingSite WEBSITE
NEVER!
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

LMAO! Talk about scraping the bottom of the gene pool...NO PUN INTENDED, perhaps there is some truth to Harry's claim you know the 23" black python!:)

http://www.africanspotlight.com/2012/05/10/ma...
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
LMAO! Talk about scraping the bottom of the gene pool...NO PUN INTENDED, perhaps there is some truth to Harry's claim you know the 23" black python!:)
http://www.africanspotlight.com/2012/05/10/ma...
Thanks for those words of encouragement about my test. My death if it comes to soon my Husband and I have a bond that is so unexplainable I worry more about him he looks so lost every time we even talk about what could happen. I know the kids would be fine but him. When I had the first scare it took him to a point where he was just lost. He talks in his sleep and cries. For this big man to cry he is old school but I believe things will be Ok.Then to top it off I thought my appt was Tuesday my short term memory it is the second week in Dec. I didn't work out today I have trouble keeping weight on he does not like white girl skinny I was 5"6. 126lbs all boobs real. So I had to gain more muscle and I feel better but when I get nervous I can't eat.

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Judged:

NAAWP wrote:
<quoted text>No doubt Kaffart and Sambo are father and son.
That's quite funny actually! Even though it's probably you and Aryanna. Thanks for the laughter lol.2616
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Judged:

Zookeeper wrote:
<quoted text>The sheboon in this video clip is Fat black momma when she was 6 years old.
My post was meant to be rhetorical which required no rebuttal Or response. Therefore stfu and never respond to any of my post whether you agree/disagree until you nut up and post your location. Now do you understand? We'll do you.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's quite funny actually! Even though it's probably you and Aryanna. Thanks for the laughter lol.2616
Hey Kallark
Who pissed in your Koolaid this morning? Its close to the holiday you ought to be thankful you know Thanksgiving and all.

Since: Nov 11

Mount Morris, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Kallark
Who pissed in your Koolaid this morning? Its close to the holiday you ought to be thankful you know Thanksgiving and all.
Oh calm down. It was funny is all. No harm no foul. Ok?
Zookeeper

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
My post was meant to be rhetorical which required no rebuttal Or response. Therefore stfu and never respond to any of my post whether you agree/disagree until you nut up and post your location. Now do you understand? We'll do you.
Go f--k yourself ignoramus. My location is in Denver, Co., sometimes my location will post sometimes it won't, it's called a Static IP address. Now let me tell you something gay punk, you STFU before WE travel out to your bumpkin patch and shoot your lain brain out of your numb skull, YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WHITE RACE TRAITOR MAGGOT!

White Aryan Resistance (WAR)
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Judged:

Zookeeper wrote:
<quoted text>Go f--k yourself ignoramus. My location is in Denver, Co., sometimes my location will post sometimes it won't, it's called a Static IP address. Now let me tell you something gay punk, you STFU before WE travel out to your bumpkin patch and shoot your lain brain out of your numb skull, YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WHITE RACE TRAITOR MAGGOT!
White Aryan Resistance (WAR)
Go f--k yourself oh really? Do you feel like a big boy now? There are two kinds of people in this world I hate, one being a fuctard liar like yourself. The other is a I.T. Nerd.

You claimed your IP location sometimes shows and sometimes it won't...Evidently you been watching way too many Almond Joy Candy Bar commercials. Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't. Well hot shot, copy and paste your post that shows Denver Co. on this forum fuctard hypocrite lying douche bag.

Any white boy who has real balls wouldn't know anything about Static IP addresses except for a white pencil neck simpleton like yourself.
http://keenetrial.com/blog/wpcontent/uploads/...

Zoolander you evidently mistaken my moniker. I don't have any allegiance to any one race. My allegiance is to myself. I will continue to point out hypocrisy and fuctards like yourself and others that believes white/black/yellow and fuctard pink is always right....

In regards to your moniker Zookeeper, I have seen dung beetles contribute more to society than your pompous self serving sniveling posts. Again in the mean time stfu wigger until you have sorted out your IP Address issues. Now do you understand fuctard? Well do you. How is that for escalation? 5372 in da house....
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Go f--k yourself oh really? Do you feel like a big boy now? There are two kinds of people in this world I hate, one being a fuctard liar like yourself. The other is a I.T. Nerd.
You claimed your IP location sometimes shows and sometimes it won't...Evidently you been watching way too many Almond Joy Candy Bar commercials. Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't. Well hot shot, copy and paste your post that shows Denver Co. on this forum fuctard hypocrite lying douche bag.
Any white boy who has real balls wouldn't know anything about Static IP addresses except for a white pencil neck simpleton like yourself.
http://keenetrial.com/blog/wpcontent/uploads/...
Zoolander you evidently mistaken my moniker. I don't have any allegiance to any one race. My allegiance is to myself. I will continue to point out hypocrisy and fuctards like yourself and others that believes white/black/yellow and fuctard pink is always right....
In regards to your moniker Zookeeper, I have seen dung beetles contribute more to society than your pompous self serving sniveling posts. Again in the mean time stfu wigger until you have sorted out your IP Address issues. Now do you understand fuctard? Well do you. How is that for escalation? 5372 in da house....
Now THAT'S a good post!
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Judged:

SirICP2013 wrote:
Wow that's some serious shyt there's a bunch of internet tough guys on here can I hang with you guys spread out see don't make me make an internet call to Edward G.and will get all of you straightened out we're playing tunes on the violin for you see,we have cement shoes in all sizes,concur 7734/5372/2013 Bwwwwwa (;-(l)---+This message was sponsored by the INT Protection Group
Rico was a fuctard compared to Cagney, Concur?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Judged:

Where is Samblow? Must be Atari night down at Burger Barn!
Kool Klux Klan

Newhall, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Rico was a fuctard compared to Cagney, Concur?
Sounds like a division between 'Whites For Rights' people with a common goal. Why'd you go off on Zookeeper?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Judged:

Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Spigger is your way of saying your part BLK ?
Which part is that Sambo?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 50 min Pope Che Reagan C... 30,462
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 1 hr the inside track 31,190
Found dog! (Dec '13) 10 hr Hero Officer Wilson 7
Andy's Dean's "America Now" cancelled! 17 hr Gun Nut 38
Aaron fannigan Tue Krista 1
Be respectful Tue Mike Brown High C... 2
Dr Commander selvam swamiji sri selvam siddhar ... (Dec '11) Tue Albert Stidham 39
•••
•••
Springboro Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Springboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Springboro People Search