The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,477

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20612 Nov 24, 2013
white dad wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, BM. My answer is not based on stereo-types. Not at all. My answer is based solely on your posts. Your very own words expose you for what you are, thus making your post the classic black woman answer: chip on your shoulder, can't be your fault, blame anyone but yourself.
You don't like it? Then try speaking correctly, and knock that race-baiting chip off of your shoulder!
She can't because she's got two things going against her, she's black and she's a liberal.
Aryan Warrior

Euless, TX

#20613 Nov 24, 2013
Sami I will be posting shortly From Warrior's command center at a undisclosed location near Alamogordo. Stay tuned my 42 yoa Atari boy.
WARRIORBarbarian

Alamogordo, NM

#20614 Nov 24, 2013
Aryan Warrior wrote:
Sami I will be posting shortly From Warrior's command center at a undisclosed location near Alamogordo. Stay tuned my 42 yoa Atari boy.
I'll be 10-13 to the bunker where you can give me a 10-21 and we can discuss that 10-7 Sambo. 10-4..
WARRIORAryan

Alamogordo, NM

#20615 Nov 24, 2013
Remember Sambo any hint of restriction or limitation will make you want to scream today, because it's the last thing you need right now. In fact, you'll be tempted to rebel in dramatic and impressive ways if you think someone is trying to clip your wings or you're feeling hemmed in by repressive circumstances. Break free if needs be, but don't do it in ways that are designed to cause maximum disruption or draw unnecessary attention to yourself.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20617 Nov 24, 2013
SirICP201367 wrote:
Attention: KSAMBO will be posting from KFARTS back yard,he got kicked out of his mammys trailer and KFART hooked him up with a garboard condo he's moving on up he finally got a piece of the pie.Bwwwwwwwwwa 7734/5372/2013(;-(l)-----+
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20621 Nov 24, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
Deflect evade how surprising.
Again you can't prove anything. No surprise there!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20622 Nov 24, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Running out of material, horoscope and astrology funny you realy read them ?
I thought you old men gamers liked that kind of stuff.

WARRIOR in da house! FREEDOM of SPEECH PREVAILS!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20623 Nov 24, 2013
The Old Testament warns us of a man of lawlessness at 2 Thessalonians 2:3. Paul warns us that Satan would rise up a lawless one, a false object of reverence, who puts himself even above God's law.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20627 Nov 24, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
How is it that your retired but I am old? How old are you Warrior I have often thought you to be a teen.
I am in my upper 40's and I quit playing Atari in the 80's..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20628 Nov 24, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Say what you saying ? Lets see you create the others on grammer or hateful things they have said.
WTF? You have to make sense if you want to be considered credible!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20630 Nov 24, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, this not it. Your a kid may be a preadolescent boy with daddy issuse. Looking to prove your man hood. Look at how you overcompensate the name you use here, your abrasive words when talking to women.
LMAO! OK, if you say so.........
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#20631 Nov 24, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, this not it. Your a kid may be a preadolescent boy with daddy issuse. Looking to prove your man hood. Look at how you overcompensate the name you use here, your abrasive words when talking to women.
I have more respect for Black Momma who can definitely hold her own. You on the other hand that's a different story. You're a sniveling little biotch that tattle tales. I bet you're probably wearing your mothers stained panties right now while your diddy is pounding you from the rear..... To bad you're diddy didn't squirt you out on the floor in your parent's low income trailer house...You're a 42 year old retard playing and writing reviews on video games. That's so lame. Mattel Ken doll probably has bigger nuts then you, Atari Game Boy.....
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#20632 Nov 24, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, this not it. Your a kid may be a preadolescent boy with daddy issuse. Looking to prove your man hood. Look at how you overcompensate the name you use here, your abrasive words when talking to women.
What Is it Samatha? Were you molested as a little boy? Do you really despise your father who made you call him diddy or is it that he made you wear your sister's panties. Whatever it was it made you into a 42 year old sniveling biotch.

Samantha is it the name Warrior that you fear and despise or is it that you envy the things you can never be, A Man Warrior....
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20633 Nov 24, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
I have more respect for Black Momma who can definitely hold her own. You on the other hand that's a different story. You're a sniveling little biotch that tattle tales. I bet you're probably wearing your mothers stained panties right now while your diddy is pounding you from the rear..... To bad you're diddy didn't squirt you out on the floor in your parent's low income trailer house...You're a 42 year old retard playing and writing reviews on video games. That's so lame. Mattel Ken doll probably has bigger nuts then you, Atari Game Boy.....
WOW! Just WOW!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20634 Nov 24, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
What Is it Samatha? Were you molested as a little boy? Do you really despise your father who made you call him diddy or is it that he made you wear your sister's panties. Whatever it was it made you into a 42 year old sniveling biotch.
Samantha is it the name Warrior that you fear and despise or is it that you envy the things you can never be, A Man Warrior....
Please refer to above post!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20635 Nov 24, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
What Is it Samatha? Were you molested as a little boy? Do you really despise your father who made you call him diddy or is it that he made you wear your sister's panties. Whatever it was it made you into a 42 year old sniveling biotch.
Samantha is it the name Warrior that you fear and despise or is it that you envy the things you can never be, A Man Warrior....
You think he's got Topliff/Rodney lace down there?
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#20637 Nov 24, 2013
Excuse me, I gotz to go flush a Sami...Do ya understand? TMi !
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20638 Nov 24, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
Excuse me, I gotz to go flush a Sami...Do ya understand? TMi !
Well make sure you wipe your Sambo really good!
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#20639 Nov 24, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>My momma been dead for a long time thank you very much.
Well if you put it out there. Issue it to some one don't expect a person to respond
with the most gracious reply. I know you miss your mother trust me I know she would not want you to behave in such a manner. I am mother we are the space between God we bring life into this world.
Black and white thing is so time consuming. We fear what we don't know I know one thing today if I saw a child being beat I don't care what color I will help that person. So do your mother a favor make her proud to see the love. Remember you may not feel it but some one held you wrap up in your little blanket and just thought Beautiful Angel. Just go to the image sight look at babies,Asian, black, white,mix,look at them.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20640 Nov 24, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Well if you put it out there. Issue it to some one don't expect a person to respond
with the most gracious reply. I know you miss your mother trust me I know she would not want you to behave in such a manner. I am mother we are the space between God we bring life into this world.
Black and white thing is so time consuming. We fear what we don't know I know one thing today if I saw a child being beat I don't care what color I will help that person. So do your mother a favor make her proud to see the love. Remember you may not feel it but some one held you wrap up in your little blanket and just thought Beautiful Angel. Just go to the image sight look at babies,Asian, black, white,mix,look at them.
Thank you..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pants up, don't loot! 4 hr The New Cool Warrior 2
It was fun, seeing MSNBC's Chrissy the Sissy Ha... 5 hr The Hack Checker 1
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 10 hr hypocrites and liars 31,415
Sheela Angel in East Dayton 10 hr Fact 2
I aint black an' I ain't on crack... Mon The Duke of Hazard 1
Is anyone related to frank price Mon R D price 1
Check out the new MJ's on Jefferson Mon wendyw 1
Springboro Dating
Find my Match

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Springboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Springboro

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:01 am PST

NBC Sports10:01AM
Bills set to host Browns despite stadium damage - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report12:13 PM
Can Browns Survive Without Gipson?
NBC Sports12:24 PM
Dolphins bring back cornerback R.J. Stanford
NBC Sports12:49 PM
Bengals kicker Nugent perfect since overtime miss - NBC Sports
ESPN12:58 PM
Bengals' Smith (torn triceps) goes on IR