The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
16,061 - 16,080 of 18,553 Comments Last updated 18 min ago

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>That was mean..
Why? Is it any more blunt or mean than what anyone else says on here?
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you a thousand percent. I do blame black men for there dereliction, selfishness, and failure to lead. Welfare, in my opinion, was one thing that aided in the destruction of the black family because it encouraged black men to be absent. Consequently, black women had to "toughen" up to care for their child(ren). That's why it's difficult for many black women to shake that tough, "loudmouth", self-righteous stereotype because they have been so destroyed because of black men and many have had take on a dual-parent role. Obviously, that's not always the case. Unfortunately, it happens more often than not. Because of this, black people are often have to bear the brunt of jokes and disrespect from other people because we are "easy" targets.
Black
Women need to jjust calm down and be an positive influence in their men. They get mad at brothas
For going with Becky well stop that nasty attitude all the time sometimes you need it when your best friend is Betty Crocker nice Becky and Husband has an affair breaks it off with the fat b..tech and she starts stalking you she didn't count on Crazy Super black b..tech to have a little talk with her at her job. And called her dear old family and send flowers to pay respect to the passing of a love one. Its good to have a good black girl friend in your corner. The anti stalking laws were written for us.(smile). The one thing about a good Black man he is so passionate about their love for their women and very respectful to their women what the rappers rap about women is entertainment. Most really good black men at least in my family are very hen Peck in a good way. The picking of black men is limited at least the good ones I don't blame those white girls to ponce on that chocolate let me stop. I love my white chocolate.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

Sam38063 wrote:
Enjoying the show, some seem to have the idea the BLACK people are one dimensional.That we all are the same, only Bigots think this way.
Sorry, no not a gamer and sorry no no 42. I am mid 30s wife and kids. When you hate you realy hating yoursalf black or white.
When you lie you really are a LIAR, black or white. Right Samblow!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

black momma wrote:
<quoted text> Black
Women need to jjust calm down and be an positive influence in their men. They get mad at brothas
For going with Becky well stop that nasty attitude all the time sometimes you need it when your best friend is Betty Crocker nice Becky and Husband has an affair breaks it off with the fat b..tech and she starts stalking you she didn't count on Crazy Super black b..tech to have a little talk with her at her job. And called her dear old family and send flowers to pay respect to the passing of a love one. Its good to have a good black girl friend in your corner. The anti stalking laws were written for us.(smile). The one thing about a good Black man he is so passionate about their love for their women and very respectful to their women what the rappers rap about women is entertainment. Most really good black men at least in my family are very hen Peck in a good way. The picking of black men is limited at least the good ones I don't blame those white girls to ponce on that chocolate let me stop. I love my white chocolate.
Looks like you inadvertently skipped your medicine again!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny the real Warrior did not work.
WARRIOR worked but is currently retired. You got a little blister on your finger Samboy from gaming all day?
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like you inadvertently skipped your medicine again!
Nope took it. You are the original Sybil. You must have mommy issues you were not breast feed or what. Maybe breast feed a little to much. Are you an angry closet homosexual I sense this I had a lot gay male friends when they couldn't come out.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Nope took it. You are the original Sybil. You must have mommy issues you were not breast feed or what. Maybe breast feed a little to much. Are you an angry closet homosexual I sense this I had a lot gay male friends when they couldn't come out.
You have had a lot of everything by the way it sounds black momma. I do have mommy issues but not in the way you think. I am still getting breast fed quite regularly thank you very much. I prefer white milk..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
The real warrior had daddy issues, His dad was not in his life.
LMAO! The real Samblow never had a daddy! He made up an internet daddy and now uses a joy stick to control him around Atari land. Is black momma your mammy? You know it's extremely rare for whites to grow up fatherless but it is the norm in the black community. Sad but true!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
The real warrior had daddy issues, His dad was not in his life.
Have you figured out how me and AB do the computer trick yet? I meant how he does it, excuse me how I do it, no, what I meant to say is we or us oh hell you get the idea! LMAO!
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You have had a lot of everything by the way it sounds black momma. I do have mommy issues but not in the way you think. I am still getting breast fed quite regularly thank you very much. I prefer white milk..
Because you have a toddler body see I could have said penis but I chose not to stoop to that level. See I could have said white milk with silicone but I have taken all my meds I didn't go there.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
You going to have to do better then that, fishing the net for any combinanion of the my made up name Sam38063 then associating it to me. Discredit me throw debate.
I could win a debate with you by tying half my brain behind my back. Oh it's you and you know it. How is Tennessee treating you? LMAO!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Because you have a toddler body see I could have said penis but I chose not to stoop to that level. See I could have said white milk with silicone but I have taken all my meds I didn't go there.
So you like toddlers bodies? You some kind of sick pedophile or what?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

You live in Brownsville or Memphis Sambo?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

I live in Alamogordo. I have nothing to hide like you do..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
AB why are acting like somone your not, Warrior was kicked of Topix and will not be back.
How do you explain WARRIOR from Alamogordo being back? Is it black voodoo magic? LMFAO! You sound as desperate as pumpkin! LOL!
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>So you like toddlers bodies? You some kind of sick pedophile or what?
Struck a inner nerve, an insatiable desire for the company of minors you know Chris is knocking at your door even as we speak.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Struck a inner nerve, an insatiable desire for the company of minors you know Chris is knocking at your door even as we speak.
Is Chris the little boy you molested?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about your dad and your racial background and may believe you.
I have never talked about my dad. Do you want me to talk about half breeds? This is not fair, you have such a simple mind it's like taking candy from a baby. Get me banned again! LMAO!
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Is Chris the little boy you molested?
No he's the little boy that your momma was with.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

black momma wrote:
<quoted text> No he's the little boy that your momma was with.
My momma been dead for a long time thank you very much.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Springboro Forum right now

Search the Springboro Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Family Law Attorneys 6 min Jane 3
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 22 min Pope Che Reagan Christ I 29,231
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 2 hr truth to power 31,133
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 4 hr d pantz 2,217
Christopher Lee Mullins (Jan '10) 16 hr the best 6
BHO asleep at the wheel 18 hr CMS 1
Michael Bloomturd has landed in Tel Aviv! 23 hr Leon Harrison 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Springboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••