The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,230

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20581 Nov 24, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny the real Warrior did not work.
WARRIOR worked but is currently retired. You got a little blister on your finger Samboy from gaming all day?
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#20582 Nov 24, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like you inadvertently skipped your medicine again!
Nope took it. You are the original Sybil. You must have mommy issues you were not breast feed or what. Maybe breast feed a little to much. Are you an angry closet homosexual I sense this I had a lot gay male friends when they couldn't come out.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20583 Nov 24, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Nope took it. You are the original Sybil. You must have mommy issues you were not breast feed or what. Maybe breast feed a little to much. Are you an angry closet homosexual I sense this I had a lot gay male friends when they couldn't come out.
You have had a lot of everything by the way it sounds black momma. I do have mommy issues but not in the way you think. I am still getting breast fed quite regularly thank you very much. I prefer white milk..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20585 Nov 24, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
The real warrior had daddy issues, His dad was not in his life.
LMAO! The real Samblow never had a daddy! He made up an internet daddy and now uses a joy stick to control him around Atari land. Is black momma your mammy? You know it's extremely rare for whites to grow up fatherless but it is the norm in the black community. Sad but true!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20586 Nov 24, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
The real warrior had daddy issues, His dad was not in his life.
Have you figured out how me and AB do the computer trick yet? I meant how he does it, excuse me how I do it, no, what I meant to say is we or us oh hell you get the idea! LMAO!
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#20587 Nov 24, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You have had a lot of everything by the way it sounds black momma. I do have mommy issues but not in the way you think. I am still getting breast fed quite regularly thank you very much. I prefer white milk..
Because you have a toddler body see I could have said penis but I chose not to stoop to that level. See I could have said white milk with silicone but I have taken all my meds I didn't go there.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20590 Nov 24, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
You going to have to do better then that, fishing the net for any combinanion of the my made up name Sam38063 then associating it to me. Discredit me throw debate.
I could win a debate with you by tying half my brain behind my back. Oh it's you and you know it. How is Tennessee treating you? LMAO!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20592 Nov 24, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Because you have a toddler body see I could have said penis but I chose not to stoop to that level. See I could have said white milk with silicone but I have taken all my meds I didn't go there.
So you like toddlers bodies? You some kind of sick pedophile or what?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20593 Nov 24, 2013
You live in Brownsville or Memphis Sambo?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20594 Nov 24, 2013
I live in Alamogordo. I have nothing to hide like you do..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20597 Nov 24, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
AB why are acting like somone your not, Warrior was kicked of Topix and will not be back.
How do you explain WARRIOR from Alamogordo being back? Is it black voodoo magic? LMFAO! You sound as desperate as pumpkin! LOL!
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#20598 Nov 24, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>So you like toddlers bodies? You some kind of sick pedophile or what?
Struck a inner nerve, an insatiable desire for the company of minors you know Chris is knocking at your door even as we speak.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20600 Nov 24, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Struck a inner nerve, an insatiable desire for the company of minors you know Chris is knocking at your door even as we speak.
Is Chris the little boy you molested?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20604 Nov 24, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about your dad and your racial background and may believe you.
I have never talked about my dad. Do you want me to talk about half breeds? This is not fair, you have such a simple mind it's like taking candy from a baby. Get me banned again! LMAO!
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#20605 Nov 24, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Is Chris the little boy you molested?
No he's the little boy that your momma was with.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20607 Nov 24, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text> No he's the little boy that your momma was with.
My momma been dead for a long time thank you very much.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20608 Nov 24, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
Warrior said he was a half breed, and I woud ask about his dad being a BLACK MAN and he would deflect as you just did.
Honestly ignoramous do you think ALL half breeds have dads that are Black? You are one stupid piece of work. I really feel sorry for you. Like I said earlier it's not fair having a debate with you, you have the mental capacity of an autistic child. I should really leave you alone..
Anna Skutnik

Buffalo, NY

#20609 Nov 24, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Honestly ignoramous do you think ALL half breeds have dads that are Black? You are one stupid piece of work. I really feel sorry for you. Like I said earlier it's not fair having a debate with you, you have the mental capacity of an autistic child. I should really leave you alone..
Being a half breed, you may be half Mexican (American Indian) VVetback or half of some kind of Raqhead.
white dad

San Jose, CA

#20610 Nov 24, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text> Shouldn't you be knee deep in a woman right now.
Classic white man Answer: Once again the negro race lack of moral family values and inept nature.
Always revert back to the animal instinct which the negro embrace up on their sexual deviant ways. Now I must go back to pleasuring myself because you threw me off track stroke 123 stroke 123 Ok
Wow, BM. My answer is not based on stereo-types. Not at all. My answer is based solely on your posts. Your very own words expose you for what you are, thus making your post the classic black woman answer: chip on your shoulder, can't be your fault, blame anyone but yourself.
You don't like it? Then try speaking correctly, and knock that race-baiting chip off of your shoulder!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20611 Nov 24, 2013
Anna Skutnik wrote:
<quoted text>
Being a half breed, you may be half Mexican (American Indian) VVetback or half of some kind of Raqhead.
Correct, or you could be half Irish and half Swedish or half German and half Polish or half Finnish and half Russian you could be any combination of half breed, like White and Apache for example. Try to explain that to an infantile with a one track mind consisting of an IQ of 11 though..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Concealed carry in Boro's schools - not a matte... (Jul '13) 6 min safeguard 72
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 7 hr Old Guy 31,185
"Is there an ISIS crisis at levy time?" Sat Leon Harrison 1
ING is now Yoya, a brand-new investment and ret... Sat Leon Harison 3
This is your lucky Monday! Sat Leon Harison 7
Riverside Police (Sep '11) Sat Do Something 22
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 19 Vic 231
•••
•••
•••

Springboro Jobs

•••
•••
•••