The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,357

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#19973 Nov 11, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated. And too dehumanize a large group of people to deny their humanity their dignity is not in conformity with fact or truth.
Large group of people are you referring to black flash mobs?
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#19974 Nov 11, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how the hared you have for BLKs is so obvious to everyone but yourself.You and racist like you often salivate over crime in the black inner city.I believe there is something lacking in your life as a man.
Quote,"I believe there is something lacking in your life as a man."

Which is?

Crime in Black inner city surely you jest...Black crime, black genocide, black on black is a worldwide epidemic problem my friend.

It's not just contained in the inner city regardless how bad you want to believe in a Black Santa Claus, Black Leprechauns and a pot of Chitlins is to be found at the end of a rainbow, for the Black person lucky enough to find it.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#19975 Nov 11, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Making way for The Amero is the motives. The Wold Banks control all and give us a show. The jokes on us.
Why do you think the real power wants blacks and whites to never come together and form one race as mutts even the playing field that is just to much power for one nation under love. To be able rewrite history the correct way
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#19976 Nov 11, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
In your twisted view of judgment all BLKs are the same just like all other racist.There is something in our world that makes men lose their minds they could not be fair if they tried.
Sami I see you mastered the art of cut and paste. To kill a Mockingbird I presume?

"There is something in our world that makes men lose their minds they could not be fair if they tried."
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#19977 Nov 11, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated. And too dehumanize a large group of people to deny their humanity their dignity is not in conformity with fact or truth.
Trust me friend you're no Coretta Scott King!

MlK stated in his speech, I have a dream, quote, "I wish we would judge people by the content of their character alone. Not the color of their skin, not the size of their house, not the level of education or the prestige of their job."

I have never judge anyone by ones color. I have defended many black posters on Topix and will continue along with any other race including my own that I believe deserves the respect by the contents of his/her character. In doing so I will continue to point out ones hypocrisy which I believe to be the root of all racism and the liberal news media that propagate an agenda to conquer by sensationalizing racial divide.

Plus you're to stupid to come up with the above quote on your own....You been judged a liar, plagiarizer and a certified nut case. Do you understand? Well do you....
Giggs

Stalybridge, UK

#19979 Nov 12, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
Flash mob over Jordan tennis shoes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =tNzcnRHQ8-0XX
Im fascinated by this. I have been researching African Americans and air jordans. I mean seriously....

Those dudes should direct there anger towards something that deserves some passion. This is what happens when you live in a country where people don't watch football. Give them a few beers, a gram of cocaine and let them fight outside a sporting event on saturdays. they need to get it out of there system. Trainer wars are just pathetic.
Chuck

Bronx, NY

#19980 Nov 12, 2013
New York ice rink gunman grins and yells 'f*** all you n******' as he is arraigned for shooting that left victim facing paralysis

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-25022... -
Hugo

Seal Beach, CA

#19986 Nov 12, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Divide and conquer the people.
It's more like divide and rule today. It's nice to know who is doing it. The biggest divide is economic power controlled mainly by whites, and reproductive power controlled by the darks. With the saying "no economic justice, no peace", one could also say "no reproductive justice, no peace". Also the high reproductive areas are also in the least developed parts of the planet. The natural way to bring down their growth is, paradoxically, by developing them economically. But of course those hidden forces with the power to divide and rule are making the developed areas less developed, which is taking out the possibility to support all 7 billion people.
Hugo

Long Beach, CA

#19988 Nov 12, 2013
How has this monetized identity change occured? Following the Civil War, mass immigration in the U.S. of mainly poor non-Enlish speakers started full force, and lasted till the restrictive immigration laws were implemented in 1920. What changes occured? We got the Federal Reserve, Income Tax, and IRS in 1913. And we joined the British Empire in WWI, who up till this time had been our existential opposite since William of Orange captured England around 1683. So the mass immigration caused enough US citizens to re-identify. Simple human nature. Works almost every time.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#19989 Nov 12, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
To quote great people means and idea given and received :-)
Don't have an issue with quoting others. My problems is idiots like yourself trying to portray yourself as the author and assuming others are too ignorant to know the difference. So if you want to plagiarize others at least give them the credit. Do you understand? Do I make myself clear? Capish!
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#19990 Nov 12, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a very angry man, is that all you have in life your hate ?
Well at least I have something in Common with MLK. My philosophy in life is the same as MLK, judge one's character and not the color of ones skin....If you consider that hate and anger so be it.....
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#19994 Nov 12, 2013
SirICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Don't try to reason with a imature dumbazz c00n it's a waste of time and effort his philosophy is if itz free Ize gotz to get mines program TNB /l/!ggers never change they just get worse I have a knoose tie in his size can you see him tap dancing.Bwwwwwwwwwwa 7734/5372/2013 (;-(l)-----+He's KFART'S offspring enough said!
Concur there is no reasoning with these idiots. Stay white, stay strong! 5372 4life!
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#19997 Nov 12, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
All the conversations that I have with you have already been decied and is foregone conclusion.
If you say so.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#19998 Nov 12, 2013
WPWW wrote:
MLK was as racist as KLIAR and Sambo. It is a total travesty how the KOSHER social engineers have brainwashed people into believing that commie, anti-White, racist was some sort of saint. WHY ARE THE RECORDS THE FBI KEPT ON MLK aka Michael King SEALED UNTIL 2027? WHO WANTS TO BET WE WILL NEVER EVER SEE OR KNOW TRULY WHAT THOSE RECORDS STATED? MLK was a PROVEN plagiarizer, solicited and beat up white prostitutes, and was an avowed communist. Some kind of "reverend" he was, of course he's just like the black "reverends" we all know and love so much today, wasn't he?
SAY IT LOUD, SAY IT PROUD, WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE FOREVER. OORAH!!!!
WPWW,
I am truly ignorant in regards to MLK sealed records. Thank you for the info. Now I need to read up on this. I figured Kalliar and Sami would insinuate that the white prostitutes were CIA operatives planted to keep the bruther down. Kinda like The honorable Jeeesssssse Jackoff Jackson and his corrupt son who made millions on the so called blackness plight. Again thank you....WPWW5372
The Duke of Earl

Roseville, MI

#20009 Nov 12, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
Included not encoded, I know you bigots hate when I do that sorry.
It's about the crime, simple as that. The crime that comes with the African where ever he goes. Every city where the African makes up the majority or really anything over 35 percent turns in to A crime ridden cesspool. It's about the crime. Nothing more.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#20010 Nov 12, 2013
WPWW wrote:
MLK was as racist as KLIAR and Sambo. It is a total travesty how the KOSHER social engineers have brainwashed people into believing that commie, anti-White, racist was some sort of saint. WHY ARE THE RECORDS THE FBI KEPT ON MLK aka Michael King SEALED UNTIL 2027? WHO WANTS TO BET WE WILL NEVER EVER SEE OR KNOW TRULY WHAT THOSE RECORDS STATED? MLK was a PROVEN plagiarizer, solicited and beat up white prostitutes, and was an avowed communist. Some kind of "reverend" he was, of course he's just like the black "reverends" we all know and love so much today, wasn't he?
First of all I grew up in a black family my great grandfather,grandfather,uncles and Dad fought in some bull s,.
War that some spineless whitey decided his doctrine of how the world should be ran rested solely on the low life Pilgrims who were thrown out of their country. Why do you think the vikings were so blood thirsty years from oppression. As a matter of fact I wish during that time Malcolm X would have been the chosen leader before he went to Mecca. We shall over come someday marching,
Marching getting hit with bricks we shall overvome. You see white folks its the cool white folks need to have a long talk with the pussy take the country back because these new nigghas are no JOKE a trigger got no heart.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#20013 Nov 13, 2013
Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you didn't forget about the Mexicans, Arabs, and Jews and of course, the MAFIA?
We wouldn't never had any of this bull shit if the settlers wouldn't have stole rob and wanted to create their life of leisure when they were in Europe. So therefore Italian, Asian, Jews except for blacks instead of fighting were very passive built of the country for free. Which cause hatred among all races against blacks. Imigrants could have gotten paid wages negros were doing for free so on a good note they establish their own revenue and business some legal some not.Took advantage of the educational system,police dept, the rest is history.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#20015 Nov 13, 2013
WPWW wrote:
Any way to get at least a seat on the front of the. Speaking of immoral the name Kennedy ring a bell. What about lives were would made a difference in Hollywood if they revealed there true color Carol
Channing, MiltonBerle,Elvis Presley, and many more. As far as MLK I wouldn't care if he slap a white baby. He could have gotten his d..k suck while he was giving The Dream speech under the podium. I wouldn't have cared if took a vicious crap and wipe his ass with the flag during the 50s and 60s. He could have taken the 1776 declaration the original and rolled a blunt with it. It was hemp paper. He could have taken Plymouth Rock and shoved a piece of it in every white man ass.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#20016 Nov 13, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>You have got to be one of the most ignorant people I've ever heard. And I'm being totally serious.
Omg you have like totally hurt my feelings and snob snob I totally expect snob snob an ANPOLOGY like this is so like like upsetting
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#20017 Nov 13, 2013
Totally uncool and like I am so sure. I must go listen to Taylor Swift like to totally have snob snob happy thoughts

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where's all the old threads? 1 hr The Duke of Hazard 2
SOS - PLEASE HELP!! Crowd Funding - 4 - GREECE... 3 hr Bro 3
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 3 hr Doug Wiedeman 31,300
cheeks club 3 hr Bro 10
The Dayton Oasis, the Dayton Stoop, the DDN mes... (Jan '09) 4 hr masterofconcretep... 5
Review: Wilmington Apartments (May '09) 4 hr Carlea Pearman 68
Danbarry Cinemas closes in Forest Park 8 hr Vito 1
Springboro Dating
Find my Match

Springboro Jobs

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Springboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Springboro

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]