The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,384

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
Herbert Blumer

Hazel Park, MI

#19791 Nov 6, 2013
Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed that black preachers like Farrakan, Jessie, and Al Sharpton are half breeds and really push that black thing to cover up the white in them.
How do you know what animates their behavior? Please cite something to show they have white in them beyond the background DNA of distant slave owners who may have diddled the stock.

“Understand people,”

Since: Mar 08

you must, understand people.

#19793 Nov 6, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You are just like all these other slack jawed idiots. The United States is not a democracy. We are a Republic dummy....
Read CONTEXT - quote, unquote -> HIDDEN DEMOCRACY <- quote, unquote
It claims to be a democracy, but it is a republic.

It helps to understand first what you critique 'my friend'.

=)

“Understand people,”

Since: Mar 08

you must, understand people.

#19794 Nov 6, 2013
All of these complainers only have the power to complain and point fingers on Topix.
Damned shame.

Just stop hating and live life, disgruntled ones.
Just admit your obscurity and live on.
Funny

Whittier, CA

#19799 Nov 6, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>SAY IT LOUD, SAY IT PROUD, WHITE PRIDE FOR LIFE. Look you moronic, LIEberal, Simpleton wuss, the only "complainer" is your wussy arse. What we have here are White Pride troopers, saying it loud, saying it proud, WHITE PRIDE!!!! OORAH!!!! Tell this LIEberal, brainwashed, twit about WHITE PRIDE, troops. And give him a big 5372 to wash it down with.
KFECAL SUX.
Nobody is proud of you, trash. No teeph, fat and dumb as a rock.

Yer moms callin', Clem, uncledad is done and yer up.
Funny

Whittier, CA

#19801 Nov 6, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Look, topix brought in their professional retard to play!
Hey Warrior Princess.

What are you "warring" against? Banjo music? Guvmint? Paved roads?

What is it Princess?
Funny

Whittier, CA

#19803 Nov 6, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Just dumb asses like you! Next question..
Oooooooooh the Warrior Princess is upthet.

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#19804 Nov 6, 2013
Program Investigations wrote:
<quoted text>YOU have violated your Terms of Agreement.
YOU are continually making racial terroristic threats toward other posters.
YOU are presently being investigated and sought by law enforcement for cyber stalking, communicating death threats, racial and sexual harassment, using profane language and showing lewd photos of yourself on the Internet.
YOU have been officially warned again to IMMEDIATELY cease and desist your malicious activities.
Oh shut up already! This fake crap is really played out and utterly stupid. Do you need a pacifier in your mouth? All you hypocritical Caucasoid cry babies....sheesh....you sound exactly like the black people you condemn and whine about daily. Put a sock in it already!
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#19805 Nov 7, 2013
NAAWP wrote:
<quoted text>You must be big fat black momma's white lesbian bitch. You definitely carry a lot of weight for a white sheboon queer schizoid.
So when did you get out Uncle Billy sorry about not picking you up.
How Big Are Ya

Louisville, KY

#19808 Nov 7, 2013
Funny wrote:
<quoted text>
This poster, a liar, a racist, and a bigot, has said "yer" a thousand times at least. Have you ever seen a drunk who thinks he is funny but everyone else wishes he would just leave? He thinks "How big are ya?" is funny as well.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#19809 Nov 7, 2013
Funny wrote:
<quoted text>You hit my dumb queer ass nail on the head, sir. I'm one one of black momma's nappy crusty pube hairs and boy do I smell like shit yall
Sorry I get wax it still floors me thst a lot of you men are just like bitches. Insulting women like a bitch. Get some tweezers and dig dig your dick and balls out of the fold of your vaginal canal. I am so happy that I didn't marry a big bitch made white boy. That is one thing about brothers they will not come at a woman like a bitch. WHY do you think you are losing your women?
Chuck

Bronx, NY

#19810 Nov 7, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry I get wax it still floors me thst a lot of you men are just like bitches. Insulting women like a bitch. Get some tweezers and dig dig your dick and balls out of the fold of your vaginal canal. I am so happy that I didn't marry a big bitch made white boy. That is one thing about brothers they will not come at a woman like a bitch. WHY do you think you are losing your women?
Oh my!!!
http://i.imgur.com/VQLGJOL.gif
California Ranked 48

Louisville, KY

#19811 Nov 7, 2013
Funny wrote:
<quoted text>
California ranked #48/50(2011).
McDaniel's Estimated Average IQ Score by State
40. GEORGIA..........98.0
48. CALIFORNIA..........95.5
Harry Callihan

United States

#19812 Nov 7, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry I get wax it still floors me thst a lot of you men are just like bitches. Insulting women like a bitch. Get some tweezers and dig dig your dick and balls out of the fold of your vaginal canal. I am so happy that I didn't marry a big bitch made white boy. That is one thing about brothers they will not come at a woman like a bitch. WHY do you think you are losing your women?
Hey my sistas,
These white boys aint worth the time messing with. They be watching Deliverance and Ned Beatty squealing like a pig as they masturbate on the momma couch. www.youtube.com/watch... ;

You want to know why these white pasty boyz are losing their women is because they have little whinnies just ask WPWW NAAWP Sirlcp2013 They feel like big boys talken crap because thats how they be raise watching their daddys bitch slapping their mothers like 2 dollars ho's. I laughed every time they see a brother like Kallark married to their white women. We just breeding the white race away. Zulu Dawn
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#19813 Nov 7, 2013
Harry Callihan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey my sistas,
These white boys aint worth the time messing with. They be watching Deliverance and Ned Beatty squealing like a pig as they masturbate on the momma couch. www.youtube.com/watch... ;
You want to know why these white pasty boyz are losing their women is because they have little whinnies just ask WPWW NAAWP Sirlcp2013 They feel like big boys talken crap because thats how they be raise watching their daddys bitch slapping their mothers like 2 dollars ho's. I laughed every time they see a brother like Kallark married to their white women. We just breeding the white race away. Zulu Dawn
You are probably right cuz all the women I see on the jewtube have big dark l\ligger eyes.

Taylor, MI

#19817 Nov 7, 2013
WPWW wrote:
WHITE PRIDE BACK IN TOWN AND ALL THE WIGGERS, ANTI-WHITE WAYCISS, AND SIMIAN THUGS ARE GOING DOWN. 1212. Stay White, Stay Strong, And You Can't Go Wrong. WHITE PRIDE FOREVER. SAY IT LOUD, SAY IT PROUD, WHITE PRIDE, WHITE POWER!!! OORAH!!! 5372.
Dats wayciss!!

Taylor, MI

#19820 Nov 7, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
No common ground for dissection. Thread is off on a racist tangent never ending circle.
So true.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#19824 Nov 7, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>teehee. I like that big black jemima. hehe. Good one. Now how bout cooking me up a mess of them pancakes and pO' some Aunt Jemima syrup all over them hotcakes while you're at it, girl.
WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE FOREVER.
How about you give me one those beautiful rings off the hands of one your victims you didn't eat.

Farmington, MI

#19825 Nov 7, 2013
FUGITIVE CHIMP UPDATE wrote:
FUGITIVE CHIMP UPDATE
K-l\lIGGER27 WAS SIGHTED BY A FAMILY OF BIGFOOTS IN WASHINGTON STATE, THINKING HE WAS IN WASHINGTON, DC (l\lIGGERS HAVE NO SENSE OF DIRECTION, YET ALONE NO SENSE).
THE BIGFOOT FAMILY WAS OUTRAGED BY K-l\lIGGER'S FOUL APPEARANCE, ATTITUDE, MANNERS AND BODY ODOR.
THE PATRIARCH BIGFOOT USED A 50 FOOT EVERGREEN TREE TO PUSH K-l\lIGGER INTO A LARGE HOLE AND BURY HIM HOPING THIS WOULD ELIMINATE K-l\lIGGER ALONG WITH THE POLLUTION FROM HIS FOUL BODY ODOR.
UNFORTUNATELY, THIS DID NOT WORK AND THE BIGFOOT FAMILY WERE FORCED TO MIGRATE TO CANADA, WHERE K-l\lIGGER AND HIS KIND ARE OUTLAWED FROM ENTERING.
THIS HAS BEEN ANOTHER FOX NEWS CENTER K-l\lIGGER ALERT UPDATE.
You are hilarious! That your peanut-sized, chimp brain can think up such delusions never ceases to "amaze" me lol.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#19826 Nov 8, 2013
Harry Callihan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey my sistas,
One thing I must say I married a big white boy in every since he broke the myth. Right now I just put it down so all the slaves can run I know I have the worst sense of humour. Our kids the first one looks white but he considers himself a black man he is in med school my husband made a joke. Our son fiancÚ is white Russian and Spanish she is a big girl so he said fat white girl yeah he's black. For a black person to say in America that they are not racist is B... S,,,t the unearned entitlement just makes me wonder how can a white person believe that that this world does not cater to white America. No race should have the cornerstone of the economic structure. I am just lucky that my father work so hard to provide a better life.Wealth is
Something that is handed down from generation our family has wealth but I don't want my kids to go through what I went through. Because some white people think they can keep treating black like animals. Trust me white folks these are a new set of negros no marching and the riots are getting closer to your back yard Remember Manifesto trained by whom

Farmington, MI

#19827 Nov 8, 2013
Black momma:

"the unearned entitlement just makes me wonder how can a white person believe that that this world does not cater to white America. No race should have the cornerstone of the economic structure."

Well I think it's because some white people out there play the race card, are hyper-sensitive, or are genuinely ignorant as to how much of a "white man's world" it really is right now. Some white people love to play the victim. I really think it's sad that I, as a black person, can tell, for example, a white coworker more about his place of origin in Europe than he can. Therein lies the problem. Apathy, ignorance, whatever the reason, some whites just don't really pay attention to what's in front of them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How liberal ladies can save lives: 6 hr masterofconcretep... 2
Looking for Prentice Richardson (Aka Buddy) (Apr '12) 20 hr jjsparks 8
dennis gannon 21 hr masterofconcretep... 14
LEON HARRISON: Profile of a loser (Aug '13) 22 hr masterofconcretep... 18
Dr Commander selvam swamiji sri selvam siddhar ... (Dec '11) Thu The Duke of Hazard 41
Leon Harrison brand urinal cakes (Jul '13) Wed Tina 21
How much will Jeff Fowle's taxi ride cost us? Oct 22 Dee3120 3
Springboro Dating
Find my Match

Springboro Jobs

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Springboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Springboro

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]