The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
15,581 - 15,600 of 18,728 Comments Last updated 7 hrs ago
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Try to swallow not spit trust me I am a train in the arts. We girls must stick together.Girl Power.
ICP knows all too well in regards to swallowing....Clowns must stick together ain't that right ICP.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>This is funny, but sadly there is truth to it. Black on White crimes, particularly against the elderly get more frequent and barbaric each day.
Are you aware that 51% of pedofile crimes are committed by white men.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
Years ago my girlfriends the wild crazy white girls kid nap me. Took me to a strip club of course my husband would kick in a door. Crazy jealous big big big white man but that night
He granted me a pass I would never cheat but their was a dancer name Aryan Barbarian omg omg I just wanted to throw him my credit card. So everytime I see that name I hear that song Got a meeting in the ladies room

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
It is true Kallark is a liar! I hope I finally showed millions perhaps billions of Topix readers what a liar this Wigger internet actor appears to be. If you're going to play the game remember what you post Kallark. This individual whoever or whatever is a no good for nothing race agitator. He couldn't remember if his wife was black,white, tan, parlor or dark skinned woman but he sure knew who Lacy Duvall was. 5372 4forever and ever!
Aryanna, you are really something you know? You haven't exposed anything! The only thing you've "revealed" is that in retirement your mental acuity/perception has become quite dull. That "I like 'my wife is dark-skinned quip'" was made in reply to "Observations" who went on a racist tirade about beating black people to a pulp and then tried to excuse it by saying "by the way, my wife is dark-skinned." I, in sarcasm, made the reply you keep holding on to for dear life. But of course as I've told you before, months ago, you twist, misinterpret, and take everything out of context. Around that same period you twisted up everything I said about Lacey Duvall to mean I enjoy "locker room" conversations and would cheat on my wife bla bla blaaa. AB you are really quite the man huh? You are a self-righteous, delusional old man. Sometimes I forget that I owe you and all these other Devilish brats on here nothing. Believe what you want about me. I really don't care lol.
Program Invesigations

Park Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

The Department of Program Investigations is offering a reward, along with Animal Control and The U.S. Zookeepers Society, for the capture of Kaffart27.

The rogue l\ligger gorilla was last seen in the Detroit area, defecating on the freeways and throwing his fecal matter at ongoing traffic.

Kaffart is responsible for 26 major car crashes along with 14 fatalities.

The car crashes and fatalities involved other fecal critter l\liggers, so Kaffart will not be charged with any wrongdoing and will be rewarded the Community Cleanup Medal for a job well done.

Henceforth, Program Investigations will take this into consideration after the baboon boy's capture by giving him 5 bunches of bananas, four watermelons and 3 boxes of Church's Fried Chicken with all the fixings.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

Program Invesigations wrote:
The Department of Program Investigations is offering a reward, along with Animal Control and The U.S. Zookeepers Society, for the capture of Kaffart27.
The rogue l\ligger gorilla was last seen in the Detroit area, defecating on the freeways and throwing his fecal matter at ongoing traffic.
Kaffart is responsible for 26 major car crashes along with 14 fatalities.
The car crashes and fatalities involved other fecal critter l\liggers, so Kaffart will not be charged with any wrongdoing and will be rewarded the Community Cleanup Medal for a job well done.
Henceforth, Program Investigations will take this into consideration after the baboon boy's capture by giving him 5 bunches of bananas, four watermelons and 3 boxes of Church's Fried Chicken with all the fixings.
This warning is for the cool white folks stay indoors. Massive sweep for booty crunchers profile smell like 10 year old anal cracks, pocket full of candy and yoyo's. Sweaty fingers between
The age ranging from 25years old to 85years old all white males with an income level usually over 100,000.00 a year we gave secure all the water parks,train station bathrooms,local churches,all the
Country pretty much.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Aryanna, you are really something you know? You haven't exposed anything! The only thing you've "revealed" is that in retirement your mental acuity/perception has become quite dull. That "I like 'my wife is dark-skinned quip'" was made in reply to "Observations" who went on a racist tirade about beating black people to a pulp and then tried to excuse it by saying "by the way, my wife is dark-skinned." I, in sarcasm, made the reply you keep holding on to for dear life. But of course as I've told you before, months ago, you twist, misinterpret, and take everything out of context. Around that same period you twisted up everything I said about Lacey Duvall to mean I enjoy "locker room" conversations and would cheat on my wife bla bla blaaa. AB you are really quite the man huh? You are a self-righteous, delusional old man. Sometimes I forget that I owe you and all these other Devilish brats on here nothing. Believe what you want about me. I really don't care lol.
KALLIAR666

I've answered your questions and exposed you for the lying no good brother on the down low. You still deny everything even when I post your own words. You're nothing but an internet race agitator stirring up problems. Quote,"Twisted up everything you said and taking everything out of context?" You and Pumpkin were discussion having sexual relations with light skin black women. You giggle and laughed like a little school boys when you first noticed you had a little worm between your legs. How can I twist anything when I posted your words along with the reference index number where millions perhaps billions of Topix readers can researched for themselves. According to other readers they came to the same conclusion as I, which is Kallark27 is now knighted KALLIAR666 by order WPWW5372!

AS far as cheating KALLIAR666 just the mere thought of being with another woman is adultery. I bet you have the same book I'm referencing from, hummm perhaps not. Self righteous and devilish? Perhaps instead of slinging accusations and innuendos towards me provide some proof supporting your suppositions of me. I gave you enough respect to prove my statements of you.

I'm self-righteous, delusional old man?
Self-righteous nope.
Delusional not even close.
Old man, Well that is the most honest statement that you ever made of me.

So which is it KALLIAR666,
Is your wife a dark skin woman?
Tan or Parlor?
White or a Honkie Krack head?

What was your preference in women again KALLIAR666?
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Years ago my girlfriends the wild crazy white girls kid nap me. Took me to a strip club of course my husband would kick in a door. Crazy jealous big big big white man but that night
He granted me a pass I would never cheat but their was a dancer name Aryan Barbarian omg omg I just wanted to throw him my credit card. So everytime I see that name I hear that song Got a meeting in the ladies room
Black momma back in the day!
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie you meant EBT card not credit card...
EBT you think black people hate welfare. I hate that my income level is way over the middle class tsc bracket I would get welfare in a minute as a matter of fact all black folks quit your jobs go on welfare and let's file for a corp tax ID or open a church. Mo money no money
FUGITIVE CHIMP NEWSFLASH

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

FUGITIVE CHIMP NEWSFLASH

ANIMAL CONTROL AUTHORITIES MISTAKINGLY APPREHENDED AND TAZED A WHITE MAN IN A GORILLA SUIT ON HALLOWEEN NIGHT, BELIEVING HIM TO BE THE ROGUE RACIST DEMON l\lIGGER GORILLA KFECAL27.

THE OFFICERS QUICKLY REALIZED THEIR MISTAKE WHEN THEY NOTICED NO SWARMING HOUSEFLIES, NO FOUL ODOR AND HEARD THE GORILLA YELLING "DON'T TAZE ME BRO" IN NORMAL ENGLISH WHILE THEY WERE TAZING HIM.

U.S ZOOKEEPER AND ANIMAL CONTROL AUTHORITIES CONTINUE THEIR SEARCH FOR THE l\lIGGER RACIST DEMON GORILLA KFECAL.

THIS IS A FOX NEWS CENTER KFECAL UPDATE.
FUGITIVE CHIMP UPDATE

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

IN COOPERATION WITH THE EPA AND FDA, THE U.S. ZOOKEEPER AND ANIMAL CONTROL AUTHORITIES HAVE DEVISED A PROGRAM TO STARVE KAFFART27, THE ROGUE RACIST l\lIGGER GORILLA, INTO SUBMISSION FOR SURRENDERING.

THE PROGRAM WILL INVOLVE SPRAYING ALL WATERMELON PATCHES THROUGHOUT THE COUNTRY WITH ROUNDUP AND SHUTTING DOWN ALL KFC'S, CHURCH'S AND POPEYE'S FRIED CHICKEN FAST FOOD RESTAURANTS.

THE NATIONAL GUARD AND RESERVES WILL BE ACTIVATED TO PREVENT A NATIONAL l\lEGRO RIOT TO PREVENT THE TYPICAL l\lIGGER MAYHEM.

THIS HAS BEEN ANOTHER FOX NEWS CENTER KAFFART UPDATE.

Taylor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

Thxs for all the updates! The jokes are hilarious!! I love my many adoring fans...lol.

Taylor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
KALLIAR666
I've answered your questions and exposed you for the lying no good brother on the down low. You still deny everything even when I post your own words. You're nothing but an internet race agitator stirring up problems. Quote,"Twisted up everything you said and taking everything out of context?" You and Pumpkin were discussion having sexual relations with light skin black women. You giggle and laughed like a little school boys when you first noticed you had a little worm between your legs. How can I twist anything when I posted your words along with the reference index number where millions perhaps billions of Topix readers can researched for themselves. According to other readers they came to the same conclusion as I, which is Kallark27 is now knighted KALLIAR666 by order WPWW5372!
AS far as cheating KALLIAR666 just the mere thought of being with another woman is adultery. I bet you have the same book I'm referencing from, hummm perhaps not. Self righteous and devilish? Perhaps instead of slinging accusations and innuendos towards me provide some proof supporting your suppositions of me. I gave you enough respect to prove my statements of you.
I'm self-righteous, delusional old man?
Self-righteous nope.
Delusional not even close.
Old man, Well that is the most honest statement that you ever made of me.
So which is it KALLIAR666,
Is your wife a dark skin woman?
Tan or Parlor?
White or a Honkie Krack head?
What was your preference in women again KALLIAR666?
Aryanna, you didn't prove anything. The only reason I entertain your meaningless retorts is for my sole entertainment. Our correspondence is like a fart in the wind. It has no meaning or value. Just another exercise in freedom of speech and the privilege we have to freely voice our opinions in this country. You believe what you want. That's your right. I believe what I want. That's my right. Sound like a plan?
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Aryanna, you didn't prove anything. The only reason I entertain your meaningless retorts is for my sole entertainment. Our correspondence is like a fart in the wind. It has no meaning or value. Just another exercise in freedom of speech and the privilege we have to freely voice our opinions in this country. You believe what you want. That's your right. I believe what I want. That's my right. Sound like a plan?
KALLIAR
I bet one of your favorite toys growing up was the spin top toys. Favorite Adult video Lacey Duvall. Quote,"Our correspondence is like a fart in the wind. It has no meaning or value." On the contrary Kalliar it depends on if you're the fart or the one standing down wind. Man up Kalliar tell the truth for once.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

Kalliar and his wife.
http://bossip.com/780461/pure-comedy-best-wor...
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
I went to the pub last night and saw fat black momma dancing on a table.
I said, "Nice legs."
Then black momma giggled and said with a smile, "Do you really think so."
I said "Definitely! Most tables would have collapsed by now. "*
See I was going to be a fine up standing woman but I must admit that shit is funny. Normally I don't read most of your post even my husband laugh that was the best.

Brighton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
Aryanna that pic was quite HILARIOUS I must say. I just noticed that post you made. I laughed quite heartily.
Luke

Torrance, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

This is all hilarious
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

black momma wrote:
<quoted text>See I was going to be a fine up standing woman but I must admit that shit is funny. Normally I don't read most of your post even my husband laugh that was the best.
Black Mamma, I am wondering when you say you are a fine upstanding woman, do you hoop and holler in your Baptist church in a big floppy hat and your painted nails?
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You're welcome..
You see laughter can cure racism. What starts with an N and ends with R that a white man never wanna greet a black person
With hello neighbor.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Springboro Discussions

Search the Springboro Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 7 hr Old Guy 30,160
"Can I try it like the Gentle Giant?" 7 hr The Hack Checker 6
Police chief in Ferguson says "Officer didn't k... 7 hr The Hack Checker 13
Middletown Gangs (Apr '13) 10 hr Jason 25
ain't no real gangs in Middletown 10 hr Jason 7
Kilmead and neocon nut jobs make me change the ... Mon Fan of Leon The Man 5
Dayton teachers take ACT to better prepare stud... Mon Fan of Leon The Man 13
•••
•••
•••
•••

Springboro Jobs

•••