The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,549

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
Program Invesigations

Park Ridge, IL

#19759 Nov 5, 2013
The Department of Program Investigations is offering a reward, along with Animal Control and The U.S. Zookeepers Society, for the capture of Kaffart27.

The rogue l\ligger gorilla was last seen in the Detroit area, defecating on the freeways and throwing his fecal matter at ongoing traffic.

Kaffart is responsible for 26 major car crashes along with 14 fatalities.

The car crashes and fatalities involved other fecal critter l\liggers, so Kaffart will not be charged with any wrongdoing and will be rewarded the Community Cleanup Medal for a job well done.

Henceforth, Program Investigations will take this into consideration after the baboon boy's capture by giving him 5 bunches of bananas, four watermelons and 3 boxes of Church's Fried Chicken with all the fixings.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#19761 Nov 5, 2013
Program Invesigations wrote:
The Department of Program Investigations is offering a reward, along with Animal Control and The U.S. Zookeepers Society, for the capture of Kaffart27.
The rogue l\ligger gorilla was last seen in the Detroit area, defecating on the freeways and throwing his fecal matter at ongoing traffic.
Kaffart is responsible for 26 major car crashes along with 14 fatalities.
The car crashes and fatalities involved other fecal critter l\liggers, so Kaffart will not be charged with any wrongdoing and will be rewarded the Community Cleanup Medal for a job well done.
Henceforth, Program Investigations will take this into consideration after the baboon boy's capture by giving him 5 bunches of bananas, four watermelons and 3 boxes of Church's Fried Chicken with all the fixings.
This warning is for the cool white folks stay indoors. Massive sweep for booty crunchers profile smell like 10 year old anal cracks, pocket full of candy and yoyo's. Sweaty fingers between
The age ranging from 25years old to 85years old all white males with an income level usually over 100,000.00 a year we gave secure all the water parks,train station bathrooms,local churches,all the
Country pretty much.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#19762 Nov 5, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Aryanna, you are really something you know? You haven't exposed anything! The only thing you've "revealed" is that in retirement your mental acuity/perception has become quite dull. That "I like 'my wife is dark-skinned quip'" was made in reply to "Observations" who went on a racist tirade about beating black people to a pulp and then tried to excuse it by saying "by the way, my wife is dark-skinned." I, in sarcasm, made the reply you keep holding on to for dear life. But of course as I've told you before, months ago, you twist, misinterpret, and take everything out of context. Around that same period you twisted up everything I said about Lacey Duvall to mean I enjoy "locker room" conversations and would cheat on my wife bla bla blaaa. AB you are really quite the man huh? You are a self-righteous, delusional old man. Sometimes I forget that I owe you and all these other Devilish brats on here nothing. Believe what you want about me. I really don't care lol.
KALLIAR666

I've answered your questions and exposed you for the lying no good brother on the down low. You still deny everything even when I post your own words. You're nothing but an internet race agitator stirring up problems. Quote,"Twisted up everything you said and taking everything out of context?" You and Pumpkin were discussion having sexual relations with light skin black women. You giggle and laughed like a little school boys when you first noticed you had a little worm between your legs. How can I twist anything when I posted your words along with the reference index number where millions perhaps billions of Topix readers can researched for themselves. According to other readers they came to the same conclusion as I, which is Kallark27 is now knighted KALLIAR666 by order WPWW5372!

AS far as cheating KALLIAR666 just the mere thought of being with another woman is adultery. I bet you have the same book I'm referencing from, hummm perhaps not. Self righteous and devilish? Perhaps instead of slinging accusations and innuendos towards me provide some proof supporting your suppositions of me. I gave you enough respect to prove my statements of you.

I'm self-righteous, delusional old man?
Self-righteous nope.
Delusional not even close.
Old man, Well that is the most honest statement that you ever made of me.

So which is it KALLIAR666,
Is your wife a dark skin woman?
Tan or Parlor?
White or a Honkie Krack head?

What was your preference in women again KALLIAR666?
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#19763 Nov 5, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Years ago my girlfriends the wild crazy white girls kid nap me. Took me to a strip club of course my husband would kick in a door. Crazy jealous big big big white man but that night
He granted me a pass I would never cheat but their was a dancer name Aryan Barbarian omg omg I just wanted to throw him my credit card. So everytime I see that name I hear that song Got a meeting in the ladies room
Black momma back in the day!
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#19766 Nov 5, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie you meant EBT card not credit card...
EBT you think black people hate welfare. I hate that my income level is way over the middle class tsc bracket I would get welfare in a minute as a matter of fact all black folks quit your jobs go on welfare and let's file for a corp tax ID or open a church. Mo money no money
FUGITIVE CHIMP NEWSFLASH

Buffalo, NY

#19767 Nov 5, 2013
FUGITIVE CHIMP NEWSFLASH

ANIMAL CONTROL AUTHORITIES MISTAKINGLY APPREHENDED AND TAZED A WHITE MAN IN A GORILLA SUIT ON HALLOWEEN NIGHT, BELIEVING HIM TO BE THE ROGUE RACIST DEMON l\lIGGER GORILLA KFECAL27.

THE OFFICERS QUICKLY REALIZED THEIR MISTAKE WHEN THEY NOTICED NO SWARMING HOUSEFLIES, NO FOUL ODOR AND HEARD THE GORILLA YELLING "DON'T TAZE ME BRO" IN NORMAL ENGLISH WHILE THEY WERE TAZING HIM.

U.S ZOOKEEPER AND ANIMAL CONTROL AUTHORITIES CONTINUE THEIR SEARCH FOR THE l\lIGGER RACIST DEMON GORILLA KFECAL.

THIS IS A FOX NEWS CENTER KFECAL UPDATE.
FUGITIVE CHIMP UPDATE

Henderson, NV

#19771 Nov 5, 2013
IN COOPERATION WITH THE EPA AND FDA, THE U.S. ZOOKEEPER AND ANIMAL CONTROL AUTHORITIES HAVE DEVISED A PROGRAM TO STARVE KAFFART27, THE ROGUE RACIST l\lIGGER GORILLA, INTO SUBMISSION FOR SURRENDERING.

THE PROGRAM WILL INVOLVE SPRAYING ALL WATERMELON PATCHES THROUGHOUT THE COUNTRY WITH ROUNDUP AND SHUTTING DOWN ALL KFC'S, CHURCH'S AND POPEYE'S FRIED CHICKEN FAST FOOD RESTAURANTS.

THE NATIONAL GUARD AND RESERVES WILL BE ACTIVATED TO PREVENT A NATIONAL l\lEGRO RIOT TO PREVENT THE TYPICAL l\lIGGER MAYHEM.

THIS HAS BEEN ANOTHER FOX NEWS CENTER KAFFART UPDATE.

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#19772 Nov 5, 2013
Thxs for all the updates! The jokes are hilarious!! I love my many adoring fans...lol.

Taylor, MI

#19773 Nov 5, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
KALLIAR666
I've answered your questions and exposed you for the lying no good brother on the down low. You still deny everything even when I post your own words. You're nothing but an internet race agitator stirring up problems. Quote,"Twisted up everything you said and taking everything out of context?" You and Pumpkin were discussion having sexual relations with light skin black women. You giggle and laughed like a little school boys when you first noticed you had a little worm between your legs. How can I twist anything when I posted your words along with the reference index number where millions perhaps billions of Topix readers can researched for themselves. According to other readers they came to the same conclusion as I, which is Kallark27 is now knighted KALLIAR666 by order WPWW5372!
AS far as cheating KALLIAR666 just the mere thought of being with another woman is adultery. I bet you have the same book I'm referencing from, hummm perhaps not. Self righteous and devilish? Perhaps instead of slinging accusations and innuendos towards me provide some proof supporting your suppositions of me. I gave you enough respect to prove my statements of you.
I'm self-righteous, delusional old man?
Self-righteous nope.
Delusional not even close.
Old man, Well that is the most honest statement that you ever made of me.
So which is it KALLIAR666,
Is your wife a dark skin woman?
Tan or Parlor?
White or a Honkie Krack head?
What was your preference in women again KALLIAR666?
Aryanna, you didn't prove anything. The only reason I entertain your meaningless retorts is for my sole entertainment. Our correspondence is like a fart in the wind. It has no meaning or value. Just another exercise in freedom of speech and the privilege we have to freely voice our opinions in this country. You believe what you want. That's your right. I believe what I want. That's my right. Sound like a plan?
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#19774 Nov 5, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Aryanna, you didn't prove anything. The only reason I entertain your meaningless retorts is for my sole entertainment. Our correspondence is like a fart in the wind. It has no meaning or value. Just another exercise in freedom of speech and the privilege we have to freely voice our opinions in this country. You believe what you want. That's your right. I believe what I want. That's my right. Sound like a plan?
KALLIAR
I bet one of your favorite toys growing up was the spin top toys. Favorite Adult video Lacey Duvall. Quote,"Our correspondence is like a fart in the wind. It has no meaning or value." On the contrary Kalliar it depends on if you're the fart or the one standing down wind. Man up Kalliar tell the truth for once.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#19775 Nov 5, 2013
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#19776 Nov 5, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
I went to the pub last night and saw fat black momma dancing on a table.
I said, "Nice legs."
Then black momma giggled and said with a smile, "Do you really think so."
I said "Definitely! Most tables would have collapsed by now. "*
See I was going to be a fine up standing woman but I must admit that shit is funny. Normally I don't read most of your post even my husband laugh that was the best.

Brighton, MI

#19778 Nov 6, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
Aryanna that pic was quite HILARIOUS I must say. I just noticed that post you made. I laughed quite heartily.
Luke

Torrance, CA

#19779 Nov 6, 2013
This is all hilarious
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#19780 Nov 6, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text>See I was going to be a fine up standing woman but I must admit that shit is funny. Normally I don't read most of your post even my husband laugh that was the best.
Black Mamma, I am wondering when you say you are a fine upstanding woman, do you hoop and holler in your Baptist church in a big floppy hat and your painted nails?
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#19783 Nov 6, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You're welcome..
You see laughter can cure racism. What starts with an N and ends with R that a white man never wanna greet a black person
With hello neighbor.
Zookeeper

Henderson, NV

#19784 Nov 6, 2013
Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
Black Mamma, I am wondering when you say you are a fine upstanding woman, do you hoop and holler in your Baptist church in a big floppy hat and your painted nails?
The only things flopping when big fat black mamajama hoops and holler are her sheboon 50 lb. lips, 300 lb. belly, 350 lb. ass and 500 lb. tits.

Brighton, MI

#19786 Nov 6, 2013
WPWW wrote:
Any UPDATES on KFECAL and his simian sidekick Sambo lately? Heard there were a lot of law abiding citizens who were concerned about these two YUFES engaging in TNB. 5372 4LIFE.
None so far but you and your simian Aryan butt buddies continue to enjoy each others intimate acquaintance.
Hugo

Long Beach, CA

#19788 Nov 6, 2013
This country use to be better. It's been 50 years since JFK was assassinated, and the country went along with the Warren Commission cover up because, for one, he was a Catholic. But now look at the price we paid in terms of a collapse in standard of living. So now minorities go along with things because they think it is the price to pay to become, as they think, the majority. Well, if you see what the policy price is of de-industrialization, global warming, no nuclear plants built since the 70s, end of manned space flight, massive uppayable debt, etc, and know that population reduction to 1 billion or so is a goal of the gods of Olympus, then one can feel the love.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#19790 Nov 6, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>You forgot PLOTTING & SCHEMING AGAINST THE WHITE MAN. Plotting and sheming against Whitey is typical TNB in Black churches. 1212.
I noticed that black preachers like Farrakan, Jessie, and Al Sharpton are half breeds and really push that black thing to cover up the white in them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Norman "CHUB" Bowling 5 hr Michelle Lee 1
Diversity Perversity (Apr '11) 7 hr Dayton Taxpayer 6
A "productive" congess... 7 hr The Hack Checker 3
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 10 hr Broken Record 31,499
Despite this Hannity Insanity: 13 hr The Old Cold Warrior 1
Boro etiquette (Jul '13) 15 hr near side 11
If you really dare to show that you care... 17 hr Dayton Taxpayer 4
Springboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Springboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Springboro

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]