The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20638 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

black momma

Temecula, CA

#19776 Nov 5, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
I went to the pub last night and saw fat black momma dancing on a table.
I said, "Nice legs."
Then black momma giggled and said with a smile, "Do you really think so."
I said "Definitely! Most tables would have collapsed by now. "*
See I was going to be a fine up standing woman but I must admit that shit is funny. Normally I don't read most of your post even my husband laugh that was the best.

Since: Nov 11

Highland, MI

#19778 Nov 6, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
Aryanna that pic was quite HILARIOUS I must say. I just noticed that post you made. I laughed quite heartily.
Luke

Torrance, CA

#19779 Nov 6, 2013
This is all hilarious
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#19780 Nov 6, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text>See I was going to be a fine up standing woman but I must admit that shit is funny. Normally I don't read most of your post even my husband laugh that was the best.
Black Mamma, I am wondering when you say you are a fine upstanding woman, do you hoop and holler in your Baptist church in a big floppy hat and your painted nails?
black momma

Temecula, CA

#19783 Nov 6, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You're welcome..
You see laughter can cure racism. What starts with an N and ends with R that a white man never wanna greet a black person
With hello neighbor.
Zookeeper

Chicago, IL

#19784 Nov 6, 2013
Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
Black Mamma, I am wondering when you say you are a fine upstanding woman, do you hoop and holler in your Baptist church in a big floppy hat and your painted nails?
The only things flopping when big fat black mamajama hoops and holler are her sheboon 50 lb. lips, 300 lb. belly, 350 lb. ass and 500 lb. tits.

Highland, MI

#19786 Nov 6, 2013
WPWW wrote:
Any UPDATES on KFECAL and his simian sidekick Sambo lately? Heard there were a lot of law abiding citizens who were concerned about these two YUFES engaging in TNB. 5372 4LIFE.
None so far but you and your simian Aryan butt buddies continue to enjoy each others intimate acquaintance.
Hugo

Long Beach, CA

#19788 Nov 6, 2013
This country use to be better. It's been 50 years since JFK was assassinated, and the country went along with the Warren Commission cover up because, for one, he was a Catholic. But now look at the price we paid in terms of a collapse in standard of living. So now minorities go along with things because they think it is the price to pay to become, as they think, the majority. Well, if you see what the policy price is of de-industrialization, global warming, no nuclear plants built since the 70s, end of manned space flight, massive uppayable debt, etc, and know that population reduction to 1 billion or so is a goal of the gods of Olympus, then one can feel the love.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#19790 Nov 6, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>You forgot PLOTTING & SCHEMING AGAINST THE WHITE MAN. Plotting and sheming against Whitey is typical TNB in Black churches. 1212.
I noticed that black preachers like Farrakan, Jessie, and Al Sharpton are half breeds and really push that black thing to cover up the white in them.
Herbert Blumer

Farmington, MI

#19791 Nov 6, 2013
Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed that black preachers like Farrakan, Jessie, and Al Sharpton are half breeds and really push that black thing to cover up the white in them.
How do you know what animates their behavior? Please cite something to show they have white in them beyond the background DNA of distant slave owners who may have diddled the stock.

“Understand people,”

Since: Mar 08

you must, understand people.

#19793 Nov 6, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You are just like all these other slack jawed idiots. The United States is not a democracy. We are a Republic dummy....
Read CONTEXT - quote, unquote -> HIDDEN DEMOCRACY <- quote, unquote
It claims to be a democracy, but it is a republic.

It helps to understand first what you critique 'my friend'.

=)

“Understand people,”

Since: Mar 08

you must, understand people.

#19794 Nov 6, 2013
All of these complainers only have the power to complain and point fingers on Topix.
Damned shame.

Just stop hating and live life, disgruntled ones.
Just admit your obscurity and live on.
Funny

Downey, CA

#19799 Nov 6, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>SAY IT LOUD, SAY IT PROUD, WHITE PRIDE FOR LIFE. Look you moronic, LIEberal, Simpleton wuss, the only "complainer" is your wussy arse. What we have here are White Pride troopers, saying it loud, saying it proud, WHITE PRIDE!!!! OORAH!!!! Tell this LIEberal, brainwashed, twit about WHITE PRIDE, troops. And give him a big 5372 to wash it down with.
KFECAL SUX.
Nobody is proud of you, trash. No teeph, fat and dumb as a rock.

Yer moms callin', Clem, uncledad is done and yer up.
Funny

Downey, CA

#19801 Nov 6, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Look, topix brought in their professional retard to play!
Hey Warrior Princess.

What are you "warring" against? Banjo music? Guvmint? Paved roads?

What is it Princess?
Funny

Downey, CA

#19803 Nov 6, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Just dumb asses like you! Next question..
Oooooooooh the Warrior Princess is upthet.

Taylor, MI

#19804 Nov 6, 2013
Program Investigations wrote:
<quoted text>YOU have violated your Terms of Agreement.
YOU are continually making racial terroristic threats toward other posters.
YOU are presently being investigated and sought by law enforcement for cyber stalking, communicating death threats, racial and sexual harassment, using profane language and showing lewd photos of yourself on the Internet.
YOU have been officially warned again to IMMEDIATELY cease and desist your malicious activities.
Oh shut up already! This fake crap is really played out and utterly stupid. Do you need a pacifier in your mouth? All you hypocritical Caucasoid cry babies....sheesh....you sound exactly like the black people you condemn and whine about daily. Put a sock in it already!
black momma

Temecula, CA

#19805 Nov 7, 2013
NAAWP wrote:
<quoted text>You must be big fat black momma's white lesbian bitch. You definitely carry a lot of weight for a white sheboon queer schizoid.
So when did you get out Uncle Billy sorry about not picking you up.
How Big Are Ya

Louisville, KY

#19808 Nov 7, 2013
Funny wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody is proud of you, trash. No teeph, fat and dumb as a rock.
Yer moms callin', Clem, uncledad is done and yer up.
This poster, a liar, a racist, and a bigot, has said "yer" a thousand times at least. Have you ever seen a drunk who thinks he is funny but everyone else wishes he would just leave? He thinks "How big are ya?" is funny as well.
black momma

Temecula, CA

#19809 Nov 7, 2013
Funny wrote:
<quoted text>You hit my dumb queer ass nail on the head, sir. I'm one one of black momma's nappy crusty pube hairs and boy do I smell like shit yall
Sorry I get wax it still floors me thst a lot of you men are just like bitches. Insulting women like a bitch. Get some tweezers and dig dig your dick and balls out of the fold of your vaginal canal. I am so happy that I didn't marry a big bitch made white boy. That is one thing about brothers they will not come at a woman like a bitch. WHY do you think you are losing your women?
Chuck

Bronx, NY

#19810 Nov 7, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry I get wax it still floors me thst a lot of you men are just like bitches. Insulting women like a bitch. Get some tweezers and dig dig your dick and balls out of the fold of your vaginal canal. I am so happy that I didn't marry a big bitch made white boy. That is one thing about brothers they will not come at a woman like a bitch. WHY do you think you are losing your women?
Oh my!!!
http://i.imgur.com/VQLGJOL.gif

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
3 missing women, 1 found dead 13 hr Look 1
Chris Morris 13 hr Scorpi 1
Why will we still vote for Trump? 15 hr nate 2
Do you have to pound and peck on the keys? 20 hr The Old Cold Warrior 3
Leon is the hack checker 20 hr Fan of Leon The Man 2
New film in Dayton 20 hr Fan of Leon The Man 4
oink oink 21 hr Vote Trump 4

Springboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance