The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,285

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#19701 Nov 3, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>LMFAO! You think those MILLION people murdered in RAWANDA, most of them women and CHILDREN who had their arms and legs hacked off by machetes were killed by white folk? You are dumber than you sound!
Why are you do blinded by race you believe everything the media tells you, the tooth fairy, all white people are serial killers and dress up in bunny suits with mouse ears on and we know that is true(smile) just kidding. Wait a minute why does my husband have a bunny suit on and omg....ahhhhh
black momma

Park Ridge, IL

#19703 Nov 3, 2013
CHIMP FUGITIVE UPDATE wrote:
CHIMP FUGITIVE UPDATE
KAFFART27, AKA KFECAL, Kl\lIGGER, KCRITTER, KSKUNK, KLIAR, KCHIMP, WAS LAST SEEN HIDING IN BIG FAT BLACK MOMMA'S ASS.
A HELICOPTER SURVEILLANCE CAMERA SPOTTED KFECAL BEHIND BIG FAT BLACK MOMMA'S LEFT HEMORRHOID, EATING A BOX OF CHURCH'S FRIED CHICKEN AND POUNDING HIS CHEST.
SAMBO, KFECAL'S CHIMP SON, WAS SEEN PICKING AND EATING PARASITES OFF KFECAL'S BACK.
THIS IS A FOX NEWS PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT UPDATE.
Will somebody calls Prezidense Obama and hab dat l\ligga takes dis helocopter, Kaffarts an Sambo out ma big fat azz befoe I takes a big azz sheet all over Motown.
Big Bubba BlackCack

Murrieta, CA

#19716 Nov 3, 2013
SUP?
wpww?
wigga power white wooses
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#19717 Nov 3, 2013
SirICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Only good tunas become starkist she smelled worse than fisherman's Warf @ high noon on the hotest day of the year.Peeeeeheeeeew
Then get your head out your mother's crotch Clown if it smells that bad. Is that what you call foreplay in St.L, "Hey mom you up?'" Bwwwwwwww
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#19719 Nov 3, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Will somebody calls Prezidense Obama and hab dat l\ligga takes dis helocopter, Kaffarts an Sambo out ma big fat azz befoe I takes a big azz sheet all over Motown.
not me some inbred with a dick in his azzzz
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#19720 Nov 3, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
Why waste your time on links I never look at them. God bless you
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#19721 Nov 4, 2013
SirICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Only good tunas become starkist she smelled worse than fisherman's Warf @ high noon on the hotest day of the year.Peeeeeheeeeew
most gay men think women smell like fish. Come out of the closet
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#19725 Nov 4, 2013
Most black men really don't care for dark sistas they really don't see the beauty in dark skin black women. Even when portrayed in movies the darkest broth a is always with light skin black woman or white woman. It is that slave mentality which is sad. When I see a real dark black man I think the skin is just beautiful. My husband is white as a ghost and does not tan. I thought maybe a little when we were in Hawaii WRONG. I still believe black men will date white women for the status some not all. Like Spike Lee Mr. Black cast mainly fair women as the good girl and the dark one fast and loose. Even in Jungle Fever he allowed Wesley snipes lay that white woman and screw on the table but the black woman no way just a lite kiss. Black men never complement or stand up for the black woman it is always some havoc. White men are very mean to their women but they voice their disdain after the break up. I know at least my generation of Black women love so hard. We are very passionate about our sexuality and the media wants to protray us promiscuous why fake it.
Like I notice a lot of white come across so innocent which I call undercover hoes.But yet there men will go seek out that nasty girl. I tell my white girlfriends your husband will go out get done what you won't do. Getting back on track you White power dudes get your shit together and start taking care of your women while you are ranting world wide white this and that black men are scooping your women up. Stop acting like bitches calling me fat which I am not. Do you know how you put down a woman that is the bitch faggot shit in the world that is what women do.And you know who you are you never here brothas attacking your women because that is just the sound of a Man who sucks dick.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#19729 Nov 4, 2013
SirICP2013 wrote:
Maybe you should start petting the spitting cobra and pay more attention clown, BWwwwwwwwww2013 Clownsux
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#19732 Nov 4, 2013
WPWW wrote:
WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE!!! WHITE POWER!!!
White Pride is in town and all the simian trolls are going down. 5372 4LIFE!!!
KFECAL is a LIAR.
It is true Kallark is a liar! I hope I finally showed millions perhaps billions of Topix readers what a liar this Wigger internet actor appears to be. If you're going to play the game remember what you post Kallark. This individual whoever or whatever is a no good for nothing race agitator. He couldn't remember if his wife was black,white, tan, parlor or dark skinned woman but he sure knew who Lacy Duvall was. 5372 4forever and ever!
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#19736 Nov 4, 2013
It is so important for white people to know the origin the DNA break down of people because they live with anxiety and fear of the unknowing of when. You know nothing about your enemy only what the media feeds you. Thank you white man for teaching us your guerilla tactics, no mercy, mastery of guns, buffalo soldiers is all that you created.Thank you for allowing and trusting black women into your White Corp. World. Thank you for neglecting your white women so they run into the arms of those black bucks and mixing your ayrian blood line. Thank you for hating the role models you believe we endorse Jesse and Al. And most of all thank you for avoiding blacks at all cost so now the kids want to be black wiggers.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#19739 Nov 4, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You know a lot about nothing except gay people. Interesting!
Try to swallow not spit trust me I am a train in the arts. We girls must stick together.Girl Power.
Chuck

Bronx, NY

#19741 Nov 4, 2013
black momma wrote:
It is so important for white people to know the origin the DNA break down of people because they live with anxiety and fear of the unknowing of when. You know nothing about your enemy only what the media feeds you. Thank you white man for teaching us your guerilla tactics, no mercy, mastery of guns, buffalo soldiers is all that you created.Thank you for allowing and trusting black women into your White Corp. World. Thank you for neglecting your white women so they run into the arms of those black bucks and mixing your ayrian blood line. Thank you for hating the role models you believe we endorse Jesse and Al. And most of all thank you for avoiding blacks at all cost so now the kids want to be black wiggers.
http://i.imgur.com/72izuJP.gif
black momma

Buffalo, NY

#19742 Nov 4, 2013
I is a proud fat lazy stanky l\ligga sheboon who be proud of my Africant huratage. l\liggas like me help to make dis cuntry wat it be today. My peeples be contrabute to music, comudy, basketball, football an specially crime, unemploymunt an welfare. If it wont fo my l\ligga peeples they wont be a hole lot a peeples working fo da poeleese an wefares office witch help employs peeples, not to menshun peeples dat make perfume an cologne witch help cover up l\liggas stanky smell.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#19745 Nov 4, 2013
SirICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Aryanna you sound like a tranny with a lisp and happier than a queer in boystown did you get an honorable award for smoking poles? Well did you? BROWN Eyed Betty isn't that you're street name freak youve been served a nice hot cup of zulu cream sauce from hairy's brown snake,now I will let you get back to eating your favorite dinner diks smothered in underwear.Bwwwwwwwa(;-(l)-+772 4/5372/SSS/2013
Clown you pretty much live in a progressive queer utopia here on Topix. You practice homosexuality with WACO's and his homosexual variegated sweetheart pumpkin. Now stfu and go piss glitter and shit rainbows as you roll around in sodomy stained clown diapers.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#19746 Nov 4, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Try to swallow not spit trust me I am a train in the arts. We girls must stick together.Girl Power.
LOL!
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#19747 Nov 4, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Try to swallow not spit trust me I am a train in the arts. We girls must stick together.Girl Power.
ICP knows all too well in regards to swallowing....Clowns must stick together ain't that right ICP.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#19750 Nov 5, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>This is funny, but sadly there is truth to it. Black on White crimes, particularly against the elderly get more frequent and barbaric each day.
Are you aware that 51% of pedofile crimes are committed by white men.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#19752 Nov 5, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
Years ago my girlfriends the wild crazy white girls kid nap me. Took me to a strip club of course my husband would kick in a door. Crazy jealous big big big white man but that night
He granted me a pass I would never cheat but their was a dancer name Aryan Barbarian omg omg I just wanted to throw him my credit card. So everytime I see that name I hear that song Got a meeting in the ladies room

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#19753 Nov 5, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
It is true Kallark is a liar! I hope I finally showed millions perhaps billions of Topix readers what a liar this Wigger internet actor appears to be. If you're going to play the game remember what you post Kallark. This individual whoever or whatever is a no good for nothing race agitator. He couldn't remember if his wife was black,white, tan, parlor or dark skinned woman but he sure knew who Lacy Duvall was. 5372 4forever and ever!
Aryanna, you are really something you know? You haven't exposed anything! The only thing you've "revealed" is that in retirement your mental acuity/perception has become quite dull. That "I like 'my wife is dark-skinned quip'" was made in reply to "Observations" who went on a racist tirade about beating black people to a pulp and then tried to excuse it by saying "by the way, my wife is dark-skinned." I, in sarcasm, made the reply you keep holding on to for dear life. But of course as I've told you before, months ago, you twist, misinterpret, and take everything out of context. Around that same period you twisted up everything I said about Lacey Duvall to mean I enjoy "locker room" conversations and would cheat on my wife bla bla blaaa. AB you are really quite the man huh? You are a self-righteous, delusional old man. Sometimes I forget that I owe you and all these other Devilish brats on here nothing. Believe what you want about me. I really don't care lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 18 min woo-boy 31,510
not John Agenbroad too ? (Oct '08) 3 hr SPECIAL 309
Police Chief: was justice served in Springboro ... (Dec '08) 3 hr SPECIAL 166
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 3 hr SPECIAL 31,282
Dennis Gannon trying to cover his past! 7 hr masterofconcretep... 6
greene county humane society 22 hr Tina 5
Representative Mike Turner is a Pentagon Pimp Tue The New Cool Warrior 1
Springboro Dating
Find my Match

Springboro Jobs

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Springboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Springboro

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]