The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 779)

Showing posts 15,561 - 15,580 of17,699
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Detropia...everyone should watch it.

Taylor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

SirICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>KSpade there we go again standing up right pounding you're chest just like a silverback gorilla and making threats if I we're you I would cease with your threats your mouth is writing a check that you can't cash now pull you're pants up and stfu nobody is scared of your idol threats cream puff (lol)now run along cupcake before you get FUBAR & Sol.Bwwwwwwa 7734/2013(;-(l)---+
Calm down dufus. Tell your Nazi comrades to stop pounding their chest and "writing checks" their mouth can't cash. Don't be a hypocrite, Devil spawn.
Black Hanging judge

Clovis, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

G I Wizard wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Kfecal, every time I come by your government crib to deliver your Oak Tree l\ligger Noose Necktie you're hiding out. Don't be afraid l\ligger, one size fits all and there are plenty of oak trees in the area.
You rednecks talk a big game behind the monitor. I liked for you to say this to my face. Be more than happy putting a cap in your arse while I'm bottoming out your trash ho.
a forum is only as free

Slidell, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

as the people who post to it.:)
just briefly read the article.
the best advice for anyone 'touring' i would give,
if you feel like you're life is in danger or that you shouldn't be there,
don't.
listen to your sixth sense all the time.
well, hopefully it wasn't a wasted thought here.
no wonder places like facebook and likeden :) exist,
at least you know who you are talking to
~peace
thomas :)
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Program Investigations wrote:
<quoted text>This is to inform the Topix poster "Kallark27" that you have been reported for communicating lethal threats via the internet which is a felony. Your IP Address has been documented and your Internet Provider will be notified to release your physical address location pending our investigation.
Can you say the word to describe you is Bitch Niggha.This inform you,this is an infraction, this is the protocol if you scared motherf..
Go to church. I bet you are one of those skinny jeans,Lilith fair going,save the trees, vegans, I expect an formal apology little bitch.

Taylor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>This is to inform the Topix poster "Kallark27" that you have been reported for communicating lethal threats via the internet which is a felony. Your IP Address has been documented and your Internet Provider will be notified to release your physical address location pending our investigation.
ICP, you cowardly turds are always making up empty threats on Topix. My question is, did "Program Investigations" do the same for all you racist Devils who post threatening comments about nooses and neckties and lynching me? I know this mysterious "Program Investigations" did not. Like the spineless, sniveling, cry baby, hypocritical little Devils you are, you get mad every time I defend myself. If you don't like it, get off Topix! Stop whining! You are not going to do anything. Don't ever threaten me!
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

The days of MLK are gone sorry. That good ole negro passive waiting for promise land are over but don't White Power we will keep the trailer trash around in the natural museum expos

Taylor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 continues to commit serious racial threats against posters on Topix along with black momma and Sam38063. The felonious actions by these posters will be dealt with in accordance to the Terms of Agreement and law enforcement authorities. Threats being made by other posters against the accused are unfounded. This malicious behavior by Kallark27, black momma and Sam38063 will not be tolerated.
Lol like I thought. That's why I know you're a faker. If you knew the law and actually paid attention to the REAL threats made by the Topix Klansmen, you would see that they are DEFINITELY WELL-founded. But because you're a delusional, hypocritical, lying racist, everyone else is a widdle wayciss but you and evewy udder whitey on here.
ICU

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol like I thought. That's why I know you're a faker. If you knew the law and actually paid attention to the REAL threats made by the Topix Klansmen, you would see that they are DEFINITELY WELL-founded. But because you're a delusional, hypocritical, lying racist, everyone else is a widdle wayciss but you and evewy udder whitey on here.
We are monitoring you and documenting everything you say be aware.....

Taylor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

ICU wrote:
<quoted text>We are monitoring you and documenting everything you say be aware.....
I'm sure Big Brother is...
Horse Ass Sniffer

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Big Brother can sniff my unwiped poop hole.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Do you swallow or spit?
You choke and guzzle don't you lard ass...
Zookeeper

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
I go away for a short spell and Kfart is freaking out. What did you fellas do to send Kfecal into chimpout mode? Hey Kfart, maybe you should think about trying decaf? Take it easy there fella.
Kfecal is a having a crack meth breakdown along with being a wanted negrid ape by Animal Control.

Since: Oct 12

Detroit, MI.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

I am sick of being called an uncle Tom, so Iam going over to Detroit and hang with my home boys and tonight go out and burn down some vacant buildings. It's a pre halloween ritual around here, no wat i sayin
Jus saying

Clovis, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You choke and guzzle don't you lard ass...
To the individual who posted the above icons you must really enjoy guzzling and choking. Bwwwwwwww Year of the gay clown ICP2013
Jus saying

Clovis, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
Wonder where the little thugs and thugettes trick or treat? You know damn well that they are too damn greedy in the "hood" to give out FREE candy. THEY'll TAKE FREE stuff, but actually give away free stuff? Whatcha talkin' bout Willis? Oops, my bad, THEY'll do what THEY always do. THEY'll come to the WHITE neighborhoods so WHITEY CAN GIVE DEM SOME MO GIB ME DAT FO FREE.
WHITE PRIDE FOREVER.
Fu wpwwigger. Keep lapping up my black love juices white gay kkk mommi boy. How about dem black longhorns!
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

SirICP2013 wrote:
Attention: This message is sponsored and enforced by the special WPWW Networks Special division of investigation's unit KFART is being monitored by us and all the affiliates this evening is picket night so all you so called spooks better stay off the streets are you might get steam rolled,fubar, and end up sol ,Stay tuned to channel 5372/666 for future updated information.Stay White Stay Strong you can't go Wrong.7734/5372/SSS(;-(l)----- --+
I understand in this world not knowing your true self. Dress high heels or jeans T shirt or tutu and fairy crown or what I usually wear Booty shorts and a tube top shake that azz show me what you working with.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Jus saying wrote:
<quoted text>
To the individual who posted the above icons you must really enjoy guzzling and choking. Bwwwwwwww Year of the gay clown ICP2013
You talking to me punk? I'll slap you around like a hobo falling off of a high speed Union Pacific Freight train boy..

FUGITIVE CHIMP ALERT

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

FUGITIVE CHIMP ALERT

KAFFART AKA KFECAL, KACHIMP, Kl\lIGGER IS WANTED BY GAME AND WILDLIFE OFFICIALS AND U.S ZOOKEEPER AUTHORITIES FOR COMMUNICATING RACIAL TERRORISTIC THREATS AGAINST ALL CAUCASIANS.

THE GORILLA WAS LAST SEEN TAGGING WALLS AT THE FORD MOTOR PLANT IN DETROIT WITH HIS FECAL MATTER AND EATING WATERMELONS GROWING OUT OF BIG FAT BLACK MOMMA'S LAZY FAT ASS.

ALSO SEEN WITH KFECAL WAS SAMBO, PERCHED ON KFECAL'S RIGHT SHOULDER EATING HIS BOOGERS AND UTTERING CHIMP SOUNDS.

IF SIGHTED OR SMELLED, DO NOT APPROACH Kl\lIGGER AND HIS BABOONS. IMMEDIATELY CONTACT YOUR LOCAL AUTHORITIES.

Taylor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

FUGITIVE CHIMP ALERT wrote:
FUGITIVE CHIMP ALERT
KAFFART AKA KFECAL, KACHIMP, Kl\lIGGER IS WANTED BY GAME AND WILDLIFE OFFICIALS AND U.S ZOOKEEPER AUTHORITIES FOR COMMUNICATING RACIAL TERRORISTIC THREATS AGAINST ALL CAUCASIANS.
THE GORILLA WAS LAST SEEN TAGGING WALLS AT THE FORD MOTOR PLANT IN DETROIT WITH HIS FECAL MATTER AND EATING WATERMELONS GROWING OUT OF BIG FAT BLACK MOMMA'S LAZY FAT ASS.
ALSO SEEN WITH KFECAL WAS SAMBO, PERCHED ON KFECAL'S RIGHT SHOULDER EATING HIS BOOGERS AND UTTERING CHIMP SOUNDS.
IF SIGHTED OR SMELLED, DO NOT APPROACH Kl\lIGGER AND HIS BABOONS. IMMEDIATELY CONTACT YOUR LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
Oh stop your whining. Nobody cares.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 15,561 - 15,580 of17,699
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Springboro Forum right now

Search the Springboro Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 3 hr truth to power 30,589
Kasich's dad was a mail carrier... 3 hr Doc Holiday 1
Ambulance, fire levy sparks debate in Ohio (Feb '13) 6 hr citizen with eyes open 2,021
Just reported, pot smoking damages brains 8 hr Report SMOKING VIOLATIONS 2
What is Aspergers Syndrome? (Sep '11) 9 hr Kelly Joanne Cannon 183
Whatever you want to know. 13 hr share 27
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Tue xxxrayted 25,324
•••
•••
•••
•••

Springboro Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance