The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,565

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
WARRIOR

Clovis, NM

#19394 Oct 25, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a job Warrior, do you a family wife kids ? Looking back at your post I'd say not. Your a sexual deviant.
Looking back at your PAST I would say you are a juvenile delinquent...
WARRIOR

Clovis, NM

#19395 Oct 25, 2013
before black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you such a big BITCH are you ever in a good mood. I just ask a simple question man.
You people bring out the worst in me!
WARRIOR

Clovis, NM

#19396 Oct 25, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Right after you slap it on your mothers! LMBO!
She's dead.
Hugo

Long Beach, CA

#19397 Oct 25, 2013
Some dangerous & tough times in certain cities: www.detroitnews.com/article/20131015/METRO01/...
WARRIOR

Clovis, NM

#19398 Oct 25, 2013
before black momma wrote:
<quoted text>What sickens me my uncles fought in a war and my Grandfather. My uncle comes homeafter serving his country and he could not sit but upstairs in a movie theater. And my grandfather fought for this country and didn't have the rights to vote, for whites only, after the return home. Believe me the presense of blacks are really the whites safety net. First of all troops say this loud you have blacks that have infutrated your little sector who you believe are white surprise surprise but are black mix kids who are passing some are in everyone of them as soon as let's fight and they turn to you get face down devil. I can understand being proud but wise up after 911 we are all on the same team
I just found out my Uncle Tom was injured in Vietnam. Bad injury from what I understand..
WARRIOR

Clovis, NM

#19399 Oct 25, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
More whites use section 8 and food stamps then blacks.
LMAO! That's because there is 10 times the amount of whites compared to blacks. As an over all percentage of the population you can say that 95% of all blacks are on welfare compared to 10% of all whites are on welfare you moron..
Hugo

Long Beach, CA

#19402 Oct 25, 2013
Hugo wrote:
Some dangerous & tough times in certain cities: www.detroitnews.com/article/20131015/METRO01/...
My god, going from getting paid $605/month,($1834 for a family), to $125/month, that's got to be a shocker. Wonder how many of them voted for Obama?
KKK

Dearborn, MI

#19403 Oct 25, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
More whites use section 8 and food stamps then blacks.
Total number of Americans on welfare = 12,800,000
Total number of Americans on food stamps = 46,700,000
Total number of Americans on unemployment insurance = 5,600,000
Percent of the US population on welfare = 4.1%

Percent of recipients who are white = 38.8%
Percent of recipients who are black = 39.8%
Percent of recipients who are Hispanic = 15.7%
Percent of recipients who are Asian = 2.4%
Percent of recipients who are Other = 3.3%

Obviously, the black welfare population exceeds that of the white population. What's worse is the fact the white population in the US is roughly 63%, the black population is roughly 12.8%, yet has the highest welfare population. That equals a substantial ratio output for blacks than for whites.

You really should check your facts thoroughly.

Source: http://www.statisticbrain.com/welfare-statist...
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#19404 Oct 25, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I just found out my Uncle Tom was injured in Vietnam. Bad injury from what I understand..
ha ha ha, your uncle was an UNCLE TOM? Any relation to Kallark?
KKK

Ferndale, MI

#19410 Oct 25, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whites more in number not %.
USDA number have the % of whites at 35 % and blacks at 22 % Food stamps only.
But looking at all Government Benefits as a hole pie whites use 69%.
Unlike you, you illiterate imp, I provided a source. Your ignorance also fails to comprehend the population of white outnumbers the black population 5 to 1. Even if there were more whites, it's expected due to that fact. You're too f*cking stupid to comprehend that and attempt with spinning to your agenda due to denial based on your race. Also, the USDA is not a sufficient source for welfare data, you illiterate monkey. The Department of Health and Human services oversees welfare and provides accurate stats.

The facts are simple, you choosing to ignore them simply makes you a bigger idiot.

Sources of http://www.statisticbrain.com/welfare-statist...

http://www.vdare.com/articles/national-review...

http://www.ask.com/question/percentages-of-ra...

http://theobamacrat.com/2012/06/19/update-wel...

....all state the same primary information. Blacks either outnumber whites or are roughly a percentage or two behind depending on year posted. As stated again, the population of white to black is 5 to 1, therefore, it's expected there will be more whites, but that's not the case as a whole. Blacks are a higher percentage of welfare recipients....period, you uneducated lazy, chimp. If you had any knowledge of ratios, you'd understand how the system works. But you don't, thus, stop trying to act as if you do.

I'm willing to bet your kids can hardly wait when they can leave the home and avoid further embarrassment by their pathetic father.

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#19411 Oct 25, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>I can hear Sambo, Kfart, and big fat black jemima now, "facts beez waycisss and sheet." Nothing like good old facts to settle an argument, heehee. Of course nowadays with all the wiggers, white LIEberals and their pets, facts are deemed WAYCISSS.
SAY IT LOUD, SAY IT PROUD, WHITE POWER!!!!!!!!!!
Oh get over yourself....lol. Stop with your delusions of what you think I'm gonna say...facts are NOT racist. You are, though. But that's ok. That's your right.

Taylor, MI

#19412 Oct 25, 2013
AB, you said:

Quote 1)Where is the black leaders and the black community of the world denouncing such barbaric treatment of innocent babies? What causes people or a race that wants to harvest live organs from babies and children for aphrodisiac purposes? Instead people are preoccupied about events that occur hundreds of year ago? Woe is me mentality...

The black leaders you speak of are there. I think when you think of black leaders you think of the ones who are the loudest when it comes to racism. There are black leaders who look for ways their community. Moreover, there are everyday black people who you rarely see on the news that are working diligently to make a change in their community.

Quote 2) Please post any comments that I stated you were racist, selfish or an irresponsible person. I have no doubt you love your wife and family. Never questioned your faithfulness to your wife

The implication is crystal clear. You didn't have to say anything. The fact that you kept speaking about "caramel colored" women and what I supposedly said about them, then making reference my wife and kid saying: "As I stated before I out all hypocrisy. Do you remember stating that you prefer dark caramel color african women and yet you also stated your wife was white. I bet your wife appreciates that Kallark. You gloat making statements quote,"white folks will certainly lose ground become "mongrel" and "inferior" again too.

Wow you would love to see that wouldn't you Kallark especially when you have children that are biracial. That coming from a loving and responsible father. I truly feel sorry for your children..." so give me a break AB. To say this about me and my family makes me out to be selfish, irresponsible, and careless.

I never heaped anything on anyone without backing up my statements. I challenge any poster that can provide any post that contradicts my view points. I have challenge whites as well as blacks on this forum. You choose to only chastised white and give blacks a pass. That's the difference between the two of us.

Quote 3) I have not jest or laughed at the "low" position of blacks in the world right now? On the contrary, you see blacks maintaining low positions in the world. Let me make this crystal clear. The highest paying entertainers in the world are blacks, the highest paying athletes are blacks. Some of the most powerful political leaders are blacks, General Colin Powell, Condoleeza Rice and President Obama who is bi-racial. United Nation Secretary-General Kofi Annan is black. I could go and on with examples. No, blacks do not hold low positions as you stated.

I made a rather generic statement that you replied to. You also took everything personal. Of course there are wealthy and powerful black people. However, in the whole grand scheme of things, right now we are living under white supremacy Every car we drive has either a white mans name on it or an Asian. Most large multinational corporations are owned by whites and Jews. Predominately white nations are great places to live. Why? Because as I said before, white people are enjoying relative "favor" right now. Period.
Semper Fishizzle

Buffalo, NY

#19413 Oct 25, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I just found out my Uncle Tom was injured in Vietnam. Bad injury from what I understand..
I got seriously wounded in Nam. I lost two legs, two arms, two ears, two nuts, a penis, my ass and my torso. I'm still a head above the rest. Semper Fishizzle!
Nomad

Arcadia, CA

#19414 Oct 25, 2013
lighteredknot wrote:
In other words if you are in need of gas it would be better to buy before or after East St. Louis, MO. See the above info above.
You simply DO NOT stop there. Really.

Taylor, MI

#19417 Oct 25, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>Kfeckless has made it known several times on this thread that he WISHES AND CAN'T WAIT for Whites to become minorities in their own lands. Good ole Kfart, the prototypical "anti-racist" aka ANTI-WHITE "RACIST."
SAY IT LOUD, SAY IT PROUD, WHITE POWER!!!!!!!
So that's all you can say huh? Now who is crying over facts? Of course, facts are "wayciss" white?? ahemmm...right?? teehee ;-)

Taylor, MI

#19419 Oct 25, 2013
SirICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Look Kwayciss your pack will never ever rule over us Whites you muddobbers are on your way out everyday the primates are thining the pack of urban yufes as us Whites sit back and watch the demise of you're subcultured uncivilized jungle bunny treehuggers my friend (lol) "If Your Not White your not Right This message was sponsored by the WPWW Network building a better future for Whites."Stay White Stay Strong you can't go wrong"7734/5372/SSS/2013 (;-(l)---+
"Is that [fear] I hear in your voice? Don't worry. It'll all be over soon."
before black momma

Norwalk, CA

#19422 Oct 25, 2013
SirICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>There is no fear in my voice,yeah it's going to be over soon for your kind bebo has a nice warm mudhut waiting for you now think about that cupcake lol.7734/2013/SSS88(;-(l)----- +
Their is great fear in the white community fear comes from defense. Who started it? If this great white nation was without fear you would not have all of these hate groups. Black panthers were form out of fear and protection from harassment. The KKK
Aka the classic clown cowards were form to surpress and intimidated anyone who wanted a fair way of life the American Dream all non white minorities,women,and others with different religious back grounds, or sexual orientation. Everyone and no one needs to be a leader look to yourself and set by example. So call church leaders who sit on a pulpit and worship themselves with the luxuries of the world glitter and gold
before black momma

Norwalk, CA

#19423 Oct 26, 2013
I never make fun of no one misfortunes but the missing leg,penis,torso,arm thing was to funny sorry now you all see how shallow I can be
before black momma

Norwalk, CA

#19424 Oct 26, 2013
WPWW wrote:
OOHRAH FOR WHITE PRIDE!!! I CAN'T HEAR YOU, TROOPS.
The reason why because they are marching the wrong way troops troops where are you you yo uuu you. Retreat retreat oh hell darkie I repeat darkie is on on the..... Oh hello sir I would never say anything against you peoplepeople what I I said its a nice dark night. Ok let me get this right Sir if I can name all the members of the wu tang club I am free to go...... And tap dance while singing Mr bojangles and name all the seasonings this this big momma person use in fried chicken,sock it to me cake and hot water corn bread. Once again who is this big momma!
KKK

Ferndale, MI

#19425 Oct 26, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
I never did mind the little things,right lining website may not be the best place to get your info.With both races at 10% no one will be saying that whites have a higher welfare rate because of the gap in population. Get it?
Fictional example
10% of 1000 white people= 100
10% of 500 black people= 50
With both races at 10% no one larger population AND have a larger percentage, RATIONAL people know more whites are on welfare and it has nothing to do with the raw population #. More whites are on welfare.
Continue this conversation waste of time as the outcome is already decided. May your children always bring you joy.
You're an idiot. You simple fail to grasp the concept of ratio, dummy.

What part of 5 to 1 population difference do you not understand? If the population for white and black were equal and there were more whites on welfare than blacks, you'd have a concrete backing. But when the percentage for blacks is higher than white with a 5 to 1 population difference favoring whites, it's pathetic for the black community. Since you want to play your game with population, there are more blacks in prison than whites. Add that to the overall low black population and it's absolutely horrendous. Now what?

The facts are simple. You choosing to spin them and/or ignore them doesn't erase them. It simply displays your ignorance and increases your stupidity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Photos 12 hr Net Nut 1
Jerkwad Jabbar-shooting details emerge: 14 hr Dennis E Gannon 6
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 15 hr bridges on fire 31,553
Police: Teen shot dead by shopper wanted shoes 17 hr Net Nut 4
Merry Knobby Christmas 18 hr The Duke of Hazard 2
Despite this Hannity Insanity: 18 hr The Duke of Hazard 8
Dayton's historic connect to 'The Imitation Game' 19 hr SHAPE TAPE APE 1
Springboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Springboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Springboro

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:56 am PST

ESPN10:56AM
Pettine: Manziel will get chance to compete
NBC Sports11:18 AM
Rookie Shaw excited about chance to start for Browns - NBC Sports
NFL11:45 AM
Injury roundup: A.J. Green misses Bengals practice
NBC Sports 1:46 PM
Mike Pettine: Our first-round picks aren't busts
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?