The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
15,361 - 15,380 of 18,592 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Aryan Prince

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Connor wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey sorry to ask but why are going after Sam ?
Thanks for asking. I go after whites as well as blacks. Has nothing to do with race it's all about hypocrisy. If iam wrong and it can be proven I will be the first to admit it and apologize even to sammi.... Go back and reread all my post to sammi in the begging. Which of the two called the other a bigot and which one of the two refuses to answer direct questions.
Sambo38063 4F

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Charged name but still the same,, sexual deviant. Your tell is showing.
Aint somebodys gonna compleemant me on da word 'deviant' I look it up in da dickshunary fo 5 hour and it tooks me 10 minutes to spell it and I really dont know wat it means but it show look goo on ma post cause it make me look intellajent, aight ya na wat I trine da say.

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Aryan Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on Kallark you're better than that. Address the real issue and stop spinning like sammi the puss. It was analogy of tongue and cheek you know the difference and you know me better than that. We'll at least I thought you did. Oops the real issue is in Africa disregards the La cannibal.
Don't you mean teeth in cheek....lol that's really mean of me. Anyways, sometimes I don't know if you are kidding or making "analog[ies] of tongue and cheek" nature. I responded accordingly. I can't speak for Sam but I will say that I never avoid anything. I know some Africans can be savage and bestial toward one another. But you often have to consider the environmental context before you make sweeping generalizations. In Liberia, I believe since 1980, has had to endure some sort of civil strife which has torn the country to shreds. It is also a rather poor country. These things, among other factors, will lead ANYONE to commit unspeakable acts of violence and evil. Now I know you may want to think it's science but it's not. As I've always said, environment, and in a smaller way, genetics, affect a person greatly.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure those cities or countries exist. One would be hard-pressed to find them though lol. But as I've said before, at this time in world history, white folks are "enjoying" favor. History is "shining" upon them right now. Consequently, their countries are "havens" of relative peace and security. So soak it up. Enjoy it while you can. It won't last forever. History teaches that. I think of the time when the Greeks were a major world power and Northern Europeans were viewed as savage and bestial. Or when Genghis Khan presided over an empire that stretched from the Pacific Ocean over to Eastern Europe. So while poorer countries are viewed as "mongrel" or "inferior," white folks will certainly lose ground become "mongrel" and "inferior" again too.
Wow Kallark you stooped to all time low quote,"I'm sure those cities or countries exist. One would be hard-pressed to find them though lol." You no better than these blood thirsty animals. Anybody and I mean anybody white, black, brown, red or yellow can make a callous statement ending in "LOL" has to be a heartless and soulless human being regardless of race. The murder of small innocent babies is no laughing matter or racial game. We as a civilized nation should do everything in our power to stop such genocide. Babies and small children see no color. It is the adults that teach racial hatred that I have been trying to get into your thick head along with the other knuckleheads whites. Since you deny these events occur and unable to find them let me help you Kallark. Just click on the links below.

As I stated before I out all hypocrisy. Do you remember stating that you prefer dark caramel color african women and yet you also stated your wife was white. I bet your wife appreciates that Kallark. You gloat making statements quote,"white folks will certainly lose ground become "mongrel" and "inferior" again too.

Wow you would love to see that wouldn't you Kallark especially when you have children that are biracial. That coming from a loving and responsible father. I truly feel sorry for your children...

HumaneAfrica
http://www.humaneafrica.org/index.php
works with local implementing partners in Southern and Eastern Africa to protect children from harmful practices such as mutilation and the removal of body parts and abuse and discrimination of children with disabilities.
Using a social norms process, communitiesí design and implement responses designed to bring the entire community to collectively abandon these harmful practices.

Liberya
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Cannibal harvesting live organs from babies and small children in Africa.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fanny you have no authority. You have no foot to stand on.
Funny you say that. I lost my right foot and half of a leg in Nam 1968 during the Tet Offensive...

I wont make an audacious statement like yours other than you have no integrity sir, carry on......Semper Fi....
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you mean teeth in cheek....lol that's really mean of me. Anyways, sometimes I don't know if you are kidding or making "analog[ies] of tongue and cheek" nature. I responded accordingly. I can't speak for Sam but I will say that I never avoid anything. I know some Africans can be savage and bestial toward one another. But you often have to consider the environmental context before you make sweeping generalizations. In Liberia, I believe since 1980, has had to endure some sort of civil strife which has torn the country to shreds. It is also a rather poor country. These things, among other factors, will lead ANYONE to commit unspeakable acts of violence and evil. Now I know you may want to think it's science but it's not. As I've always said, environment, and in a smaller way, genetics, affect a person greatly.
NO KALLARK,
It has nothing to do with race, genetics, wealth or anything for that matter. It has to do with right and wrong and being able to distinguish the one from the other....It is not rocket science.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>THEY ARE AN EXTREMELY CRUEL RACE OF PEOPLE. While I do have EXTREME concern for those innocent victims of UTTERLY VILE, SICK, AND DISGUSTING EXAMPLES OF BLACK ON BLACK CRIME, my BIGGEST CONCERN rest with my OWN White brethren that are being slaughtered DAILY. Whites are being hacked to death, shot, raped, assaulted daily in South Africa and not a peep from anyone. Hell, Whites are being murdered, assaulted, raped, DAILY RIGHT HERE IN THE UNITED STATES by violent Blacks and not a peep from any MAJOR NEWS OUTLET. Occasionally someone like Shill O'Reilly will have a 5-minute clip on a Black on White assault, murder, etc., but NO ONE DARES MENTION THE FRIGGIN' EPIDEMIC OF BLACK ON WHITE crime. A White man near was beaten to death and thrown in front of traffic in an Atlanta suburb by a gang of Blacks a couple of months ago. I just recently heard that 10 Blacks did the same exact thing to a White female(can't recall where) a week or so ago. WHERE THE HELL IS THE NATIONAL NEWS MEDIA ON THAT KIND OF HATE CRIME????????? Once again I do have deep concern for those innocent Black victims of Black on Black crime, BUT MY MAIN CONCERN REST WITH MY EXTENDED WHITE FAMILY, THEY ARE MY KINSMEN. WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE. OOHRAH. SAY IT LOUD, SAY IT PROUD, WHITE PRIDE FOR LIFE!!!!!!!
I can certainly understand your sentiments and why you feel the way you do. I do believe your frustration is justified and rightfully so. All one has to do is read the FBI criminal stats for confirmation...
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Never look at the link you posted.I was lol at you and your presentation of what you believe. First look at the name you've pick for yourself that tells me a lot.
I have whites in my circle that also see some things as you when in comes to Africa. But none salivate as do, you enjoy it. To you it reformers your beliefs and you don't need me for that.
The people parrish from lack of knowledge.
Quote,"The people parrish from lack of knowledge." LOL why are you still breathing? Do you understand? Well do you sammi the puss.....
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Never look at the link you posted.I was lol at you and your presentation of what you believe. First look at the name you've pick for yourself that tells me a lot.
I have whites in my circle that also see some things as you when in comes to Africa. But none salivate as do, you enjoy it. To you it reformers your beliefs and you don't need me for that.
Apparently you haven't read my post in regards to my moniker.. I chose AB because it adds to the rhetoric to provoke primitive instincts from ignorant people like yourself. Read your statement above for proof....Dismissed, next.....
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Quote,"Enjoy it"

Enjoy it really fuctard? I abhor violence in any fashion or form. Especially when comes to small children regardless of race or country. The difference between the two of us, I acknowledge the genocide while you and others choose to turn your back to the innocent babies....Now who is the real barbarian....?
before black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

Each generation are less and less caring. Hate is such a waste it is lack of just not knowing. I don't
Really understand how anyone would want just a white world or a black world. We both have do much to offer especially music the blues is everyone's voice.

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow Kallark you stooped to all time low quote,"I'm sure those cities or countries exist. One would be hard-pressed to find them though lol." You no better than these blood thirsty animals. Anybody and I mean anybody white, black, brown, red or yellow can make a callous statement ending in "LOL" has to be a heartless and soulless human being regardless of race. The murder of small innocent babies is no laughing matter or racial game. We as a civilized nation should do everything in our power to stop such genocide. Babies and small children see no color. It is the adults that teach racial hatred that I have been trying to get into your thick head along with the other knuckleheads whites. Since you deny these events occur and unable to find them let me help you Kallark. Just click on the links below.
As I stated before I out all hypocrisy. Do you remember stating that you prefer dark caramel color african women and yet you also stated your wife was white. I bet your wife appreciates that Kallark. You gloat making statements quote,"white folks will certainly lose ground become "mongrel" and "inferior" again too.
Wow you would love to see that wouldn't you Kallark especially when you have children that are biracial. That coming from a loving and responsible father. I truly feel sorry for your children...
HumaneAfrica
http://www.humaneafrica.org/index.php
works with local implementing partners in Southern and Eastern Africa to protect children from harmful practices such as mutilation and the removal of body parts and abuse and discrimination of children with disabilities.
Using a social norms process, communitiesí design and implement responses designed to bring the entire community to collectively abandon these harmful practices.
Liberya
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Cannibal harvesting live organs from babies and small children in Africa.
You misread my "LOL" entirely. I ADMITTED that one would be hard-pressed to find a WHITE or PREDOMINATELY WHITE nation that is as you describe. My elucidation that followed was crystal clear as to why white supremacy is at an all time high in world history at the moment. OBVIOUSLY and CLEARLY babies being killed and cannibalization is wrong and utterly disturbing. The fact that you keep talking about some statement I made about caramel colored women is beyond me. However, if I did make a statement like that, you are probably ignoring the context that undergirds what I supposedly said. Instead, like a child with candy, you've taken it and run away with it laughing and smiling all the while trying to paint me as some selfish, racist, irresponsible person. The bottom line is, I love my wife and my family. Period. I've always been faithful to my oath as a husband. Whether you believe that fact or not means nothing to me. Moving right along...As far as "gloating" about white supremacy eventually disappearing, well, don't get mad. It's factual. You think black people enjoy all the crap that is heaped upon our shoulders by white people who love to make jest of our "low" position in world history right now? I can tell you I don't. But facts are facts. And right now, we blacks can't deny what is happening in our families, Africa, and the inner city. So we deal with it and do what we can to fix it.
Sambo38063 4F

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>Like so MANY Blacks, it seems Sambo is a heartless, souless, misanthrope. THEIR whole MO GIB ME DAT mindset is that of a self centered, criminally minded deviant sociopath. THEY have no concern for the rest of US who have to share this world and are completely void of any social skills like mercy, compassion, trustworthiness, or brotherly love whatsoever. WHITE PRIDE. 1212.
I be sayo, dis l\ligga aint no misanthrope, I can thrope as good as I can rap, ya na wat I sayin, aight?
KKK

Madison Heights, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>

Then what partakes from your lack of knowledge other than being the forum Jester?

BTW, it's "perish". If people truly perished from lack of knowledge, you'd no longer be here making an ass of yourself.

I bet your kids are embarrassed to admit you as their father.
Connor

Brownsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

Aryan Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for asking. I go after whites as well as blacks. Has nothing to do with race it's all about hypocrisy. If iam wrong and it can be proven I will be the first to admit it and apologize even to sammi.... Go back and reread all my post to sammi in the begging. Which of the two called the other a bigot and which one of the two refuses to answer direct questions.
Not the way I see it you're just like the others.Pushing the narrative that all blacks are natural born criminals.
Traitor Exterminator

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

Connor wrote:
<quoted text>
Not the way I see it you're just like the others.Pushing the narrative that all blacks are natural born criminals.
Shut the hell up you l\ligger loving white race traitor.
Conner

Brownsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

Traitor Exterminator wrote:
<quoted text>Shut the hell up you l\ligger loving white race traitor.
Most be a child.
before black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

ICU wrote:
<quoted text>Hey big black muhigger if I wanted any of your big black lips I would get off my zipper now stfu and take you're meds and go hibernate in your section 8 mudHud housing unit.Concur
Why don't you take off your little bo peep dress take the human foot off your plate and then go bury the last of 10 cats heads you buried around your back trailer.Then you will have sex with the body parts. Then the next day you go teach your class at the Jr high and help with the book drive. Hi Mr. McLain hi kids oh gezz gosh now you kids study tonight.
before black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

ICU wrote:
<quoted text>Hey big black muhigger if I wanted any of your big black lips I would get off my zipper now stfu and take you're meds and go hibernate in your section 8 mudHud housing unit.Concur
As a matter of fact we have 3 elderly tenants that have section 8 I wish we convert all of them into section 8 but the dwellings must rent for the covered amount
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry ,I could not have known that.
No problem, I know you didn't.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Springboro Discussions

Search the Springboro Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Canton 29,415
Andy's Dean's "America Now" cancelled! 2 hr jewels 15
Middletown Gangs (Apr '13) 7 hr thetallcoolone 22
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 8 hr Ant 2,222
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 12 hr Worth Repeating 31,139
Mayor Whaley: Immigrant children a humanitarian... Tue Leon Repeat Offender 4
Kettering manufacturer wins $280K on aircraft p... Tue Defense Nut 1
•••
•••
•••
Springboro Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Springboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000