The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20107 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#19364 Oct 24, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Never look at the link you posted.I was lol at you and your presentation of what you believe. First look at the name you've pick for yourself that tells me a lot.
I have whites in my circle that also see some things as you when in comes to Africa. But none salivate as do, you enjoy it. To you it reformers your beliefs and you don't need me for that.
The people parrish from lack of knowledge.
Quote,"Enjoy it"

Enjoy it really fuctard? I abhor violence in any fashion or form. Especially when comes to small children regardless of race or country. The difference between the two of us, I acknowledge the genocide while you and others choose to turn your back to the innocent babies....Now who is the real barbarian....?
before black momma

Norwalk, CA

#19366 Oct 24, 2013
Each generation are less and less caring. Hate is such a waste it is lack of just not knowing. I don't
Really understand how anyone would want just a white world or a black world. We both have do much to offer especially music the blues is everyone's voice.

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#19367 Oct 24, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow Kallark you stooped to all time low quote,"I'm sure those cities or countries exist. One would be hard-pressed to find them though lol." You no better than these blood thirsty animals. Anybody and I mean anybody white, black, brown, red or yellow can make a callous statement ending in "LOL" has to be a heartless and soulless human being regardless of race. The murder of small innocent babies is no laughing matter or racial game. We as a civilized nation should do everything in our power to stop such genocide. Babies and small children see no color. It is the adults that teach racial hatred that I have been trying to get into your thick head along with the other knuckleheads whites. Since you deny these events occur and unable to find them let me help you Kallark. Just click on the links below.
As I stated before I out all hypocrisy. Do you remember stating that you prefer dark caramel color african women and yet you also stated your wife was white. I bet your wife appreciates that Kallark. You gloat making statements quote,"white folks will certainly lose ground become "mongrel" and "inferior" again too.
Wow you would love to see that wouldn't you Kallark especially when you have children that are biracial. That coming from a loving and responsible father. I truly feel sorry for your children...
HumaneAfrica
http://www.humaneafrica.org/index.php
works with local implementing partners in Southern and Eastern Africa to protect children from harmful practices such as mutilation and the removal of body parts and abuse and discrimination of children with disabilities.
Using a social norms process, communitiesí design and implement responses designed to bring the entire community to collectively abandon these harmful practices.
Liberya
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ZRuSS0iiFyoXX
Cannibal harvesting live organs from babies and small children in Africa.
You misread my "LOL" entirely. I ADMITTED that one would be hard-pressed to find a WHITE or PREDOMINATELY WHITE nation that is as you describe. My elucidation that followed was crystal clear as to why white supremacy is at an all time high in world history at the moment. OBVIOUSLY and CLEARLY babies being killed and cannibalization is wrong and utterly disturbing. The fact that you keep talking about some statement I made about caramel colored women is beyond me. However, if I did make a statement like that, you are probably ignoring the context that undergirds what I supposedly said. Instead, like a child with candy, you've taken it and run away with it laughing and smiling all the while trying to paint me as some selfish, racist, irresponsible person. The bottom line is, I love my wife and my family. Period. I've always been faithful to my oath as a husband. Whether you believe that fact or not means nothing to me. Moving right along...As far as "gloating" about white supremacy eventually disappearing, well, don't get mad. It's factual. You think black people enjoy all the crap that is heaped upon our shoulders by white people who love to make jest of our "low" position in world history right now? I can tell you I don't. But facts are facts. And right now, we blacks can't deny what is happening in our families, Africa, and the inner city. So we deal with it and do what we can to fix it.
Sambo38063 4F

Buffalo, NY

#19368 Oct 24, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>Like so MANY Blacks, it seems Sambo is a heartless, souless, misanthrope. THEIR whole MO GIB ME DAT mindset is that of a self centered, criminally minded deviant sociopath. THEY have no concern for the rest of US who have to share this world and are completely void of any social skills like mercy, compassion, trustworthiness, or brotherly love whatsoever. WHITE PRIDE. 1212.
I be sayo, dis l\ligga aint no misanthrope, I can thrope as good as I can rap, ya na wat I sayin, aight?
KKK

Ferndale, MI

#19369 Oct 24, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>

The people parrish from lack of knowledge.
Then what partakes from your lack of knowledge other than being the forum Jester?

BTW, it's "perish". If people truly perished from lack of knowledge, you'd no longer be here making an ass of yourself.

I bet your kids are embarrassed to admit you as their father.
Connor

Brownsville, TN

#19372 Oct 24, 2013
Aryan Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for asking. I go after whites as well as blacks. Has nothing to do with race it's all about hypocrisy. If iam wrong and it can be proven I will be the first to admit it and apologize even to sammi.... Go back and reread all my post to sammi in the begging. Which of the two called the other a bigot and which one of the two refuses to answer direct questions.
Not the way I see it you're just like the others.Pushing the narrative that all blacks are natural born criminals.
Traitor Exterminator

Buffalo, NY

#19375 Oct 24, 2013
Connor wrote:
<quoted text>
Not the way I see it you're just like the others.Pushing the narrative that all blacks are natural born criminals.
Shut the hell up you l\ligger loving white race traitor.
Conner

Brownsville, TN

#19378 Oct 24, 2013
Traitor Exterminator wrote:
<quoted text>Shut the hell up you l\ligger loving white race traitor.
Most be a child.
before black momma

Norwalk, CA

#19382 Oct 25, 2013
ICU wrote:
<quoted text>Hey big black muhigger if I wanted any of your big black lips I would get off my zipper now stfu and take you're meds and go hibernate in your section 8 mudHud housing unit.Concur
Why don't you take off your little bo peep dress take the human foot off your plate and then go bury the last of 10 cats heads you buried around your back trailer.Then you will have sex with the body parts. Then the next day you go teach your class at the Jr high and help with the book drive. Hi Mr. McLain hi kids oh gezz gosh now you kids study tonight.
before black momma

Norwalk, CA

#19383 Oct 25, 2013
ICU wrote:
<quoted text>Hey big black muhigger if I wanted any of your big black lips I would get off my zipper now stfu and take you're meds and go hibernate in your section 8 mudHud housing unit.Concur
As a matter of fact we have 3 elderly tenants that have section 8 I wish we convert all of them into section 8 but the dwellings must rent for the covered amount
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#19384 Oct 25, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry ,I could not have known that.
No problem, I know you didn't.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#19385 Oct 25, 2013
Connor wrote:
<quoted text>
Connor did you not ask me a question? Did I not provide you with an answer. It's obvious from your above post that you did not take my advice and research for yourself. I have gone down the same road with other posters that make outlandish statements without any proof of my alleged statements. Again if you want to be considered to have any credibility provide any of my post backing your slanderous statement. It is typical when people cannot provide a coherent rebuttal they start throwing around innuendos and accusations without proof.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#19389 Oct 25, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You misread my "LOL" entirely. I ADMITTED that one would be hard-pressed to find a WHITE or PREDOMINATELY WHITE nation that is as you describe. My elucidation that followed was crystal clear as to why white supremacy is at an all time high in world history at the moment. OBVIOUSLY and CLEARLY babies being killed and cannibalization is wrong and utterly disturbing. The fact that you keep talking about some statement I made about caramel colored women is beyond me. However, if I did make a statement like that, you are probably ignoring the context that undergirds what I supposedly said. Instead, like a child with candy, you've taken it and run away with it laughing and smiling all the while trying to paint me as some selfish, racist, irresponsible person. The bottom line is, I love my wife and my family. Period. I've always been faithful to my oath as a husband. Whether you believe that fact or not means nothing to me. Moving right along...As far as "gloating" about white supremacy eventually disappearing, well, don't get mad. It's factual. You think black people enjoy all the crap that is heaped upon our shoulders by white people who love to make jest of our "low" position in world history right now? I can tell you I don't. But facts are facts. And right now, we blacks can't deny what is happening in our families, Africa, and the inner city. So we deal with it and do what we can to fix it.
My apologies, I went back and reread your post. I did certainly misread parts of your post but not all. As far as the statement in regards to the caramel colored women it was said when you were having a discussion with Pumpkin in regards to Lacey Duvall. Now that's water under the bridge....

(1) Quote,"OBVIOUSLY and CLEARLY babies being killed and cannibalization is wrong and utterly disturbing."

Where is the black leaders and the black community of the world denouncing such barbaric treatment of innocent babies? What causes people or a race that wants to harvest live organs from babies and children for aphrodisiac purposes? Instead people are preoccupied about events that occur hundreds of year ago? Woe is me mentality...

Please post any comments that I stated you were racist, selfish or an irresponsible person. I have no doubt you love your wife and family. Never questioned your faithfulness to your wife

(2) Quote, " You think black people enjoy all the crap that is heaped upon our shoulders by white people who love to make jest of our "low" position in world history right now?"

I never heaped anything on anyone without backing up my statements. I challenge any poster that can provide any post that contradicts my view points. I have challenge whites as well as blacks on this forum. You choose to only chastised white and give blacks a pass. That's the difference between the two of us.

I have not jest or laughed at the "low" position of blacks in the world right now? On the contrary, you see blacks maintaining low positions in the world. Let me make this crystal clear. The highest paying entertainers in the world are blacks, the highest paying athletes are blacks. Some of the most powerful political leaders are blacks, General Colin Powell, Condoleeza Rice and President Obama who is bi-racial. United Nation Secretary-General Kofi Annan is black. I could go and on with examples. No, blacks do not hold low positions as you stated.

Quote, " And right now, we blacks can't deny what is happening in our families, Africa, and the inner city. So we deal with it and do what we can to fix it."

My issue with blacks is the hypocrisy. You can't fix something without admitting there is a problem. You can't fix something by blaming whites for slavery that occurred 250 years ago. You can't fix something by rioting and protesting when a non black kills a black and turn a blind eye to the facts that 90 plus percent of all black homicide victims die at the hands of blacks.
before black momma

Norwalk, CA

#19390 Oct 25, 2013
WPWW wrote:
OOHRAH. UP, UP, UP, ALL TROOPS. REVILLE. REVILLE. START THE DAY WITH WHITE PRIDE. FIGHT TNB.
SAY IT LOUD, SAY IT PROUD, SAY WHITE PRIDE TODAY, TROOPS. 1212.
What sickens me my uncles fought in a war and my Grandfather. My uncle comes homeafter serving his country and he could not sit but upstairs in a movie theater. And my grandfather fought for this country and didn't have the rights to vote, for whites only, after the return home. Believe me the presense of blacks are really the whites safety net. First of all troops say this loud you have blacks that have infutrated your little sector who you believe are white surprise surprise but are black mix kids who are passing some are in everyone of them as soon as let's fight and they turn to you get face down devil. I can understand being proud but wise up after 911 we are all on the same team
KKK

Ferndale, MI

#19391 Oct 25, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
Wow not very nice thing to say.
When will you discover I'm not a nice person?
Sam38063 wrote:
All children are a gift.
Until they become drug dealing, baby making, ghetto thug coons. Then all bets are off.
Sam38063 wrote:
Love is more powerful then hate.
What if one loves to hate?
WARRIOR

Clovis, NM

#19394 Oct 25, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a job Warrior, do you a family wife kids ? Looking back at your post I'd say not. Your a sexual deviant.
Looking back at your PAST I would say you are a juvenile delinquent...
WARRIOR

Clovis, NM

#19395 Oct 25, 2013
before black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you such a big BITCH are you ever in a good mood. I just ask a simple question man.
You people bring out the worst in me!
WARRIOR

Clovis, NM

#19396 Oct 25, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Right after you slap it on your mothers! LMBO!
She's dead.
Hugo

Long Beach, CA

#19397 Oct 25, 2013
Some dangerous & tough times in certain cities: www.detroitnews.com/article/20131015/METRO01/...
WARRIOR

Clovis, NM

#19398 Oct 25, 2013
before black momma wrote:
<quoted text>What sickens me my uncles fought in a war and my Grandfather. My uncle comes homeafter serving his country and he could not sit but upstairs in a movie theater. And my grandfather fought for this country and didn't have the rights to vote, for whites only, after the return home. Believe me the presense of blacks are really the whites safety net. First of all troops say this loud you have blacks that have infutrated your little sector who you believe are white surprise surprise but are black mix kids who are passing some are in everyone of them as soon as let's fight and they turn to you get face down devil. I can understand being proud but wise up after 911 we are all on the same team
I just found out my Uncle Tom was injured in Vietnam. Bad injury from what I understand..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
maternity care new to area 9 hr newbymom 3
Ohio's bitchin' politicians... 11 hr Fan of Leon The Man 1
R.I.P. My 1997 SONY fat-screen TV 11 hr The Duke of Hazard 1
why do white people smell like wet dogs? (Oct '14) Tue THE DOCTOR IS IN 17
Today's Leon Harrison Quotation Tue Leon Harrison 32
"Our ITTs can't compete with their H-1Bs" Aug 30 Leon Harrison 1
Why imported immigrant H-1Bs are better than yo... Aug 29 The Hack Checker 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Springboro Mortgages