The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,734

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Read more

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#19306 Oct 23, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Don't forget Rawanda! No wait, you can't say that out loud, that was a MILLION blacks being killed by other BLACKS!
Yes. Rwanda was terrible too. Did I forget anything else? This is my point. Like I told your internet alternate screen name WPWW, you are not exposing something that was already well known. You just wish to pull the "po' Whitey" race card.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#19307 Oct 23, 2013
Chuck wrote:
Everything was fine until white people showed up.:-)
http://mylaowai.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/0...
LMAO! That's a non-red dot Indian killing another non-red dot Indian you clown!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#19308 Oct 23, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Rwanda was terrible too. Did I forget anything else? This is my point. Like I told your internet alternate screen name WPWW, you are not exposing something that was already well known. You just wish to pull the "po' Whitey" race card.
LMAO! Now the whites have their own race card! Slap that on your white wife's big behind tonight!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#19309 Oct 23, 2013
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#19312 Oct 23, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Civil debat starts with mutual respect.That's something you and your aryan friends have a problem with.Crime has no coler.
Have you not read some of your own posts you slack jawed hypocrite?
Dr Nutright PPS

Buffalo, NY

#19313 Oct 23, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! Now the whites have their own race card! Slap that on your white wife's big behind tonight!
The way you keep bickering back and forth with Kaffart, it seems pretty obvious your covering up your true inner sexual feelings and love for the chimp.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#19315 Oct 23, 2013
Dr Nutright PPS wrote:
<quoted text>The way you keep bickering back and forth with Kaffart, it seems pretty obvious your covering up your true inner sexual feelings and love for the chimp.
Don't worry my true love lies with your fat mother and her big baboon lips!
Dr Nutright PPS

Buffalo, NY

#19316 Oct 23, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Have you not read some of your own posts you slack jawed hypocrite?
Your sexual love is the same toward Sambo, more than likely because you have a biracial inferiority complex which also indicates you masturbate a lot.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#19317 Oct 23, 2013
Dr Nutright PPS wrote:
<quoted text>Your sexual love is the same toward Sambo, more than likely because you have a biracial inferiority complex which also indicates you masturbate a lot.
Your assessment of me is spot on. I usually shoot my man love all over your fat mothers face during masturbation. She has spoken of your sexual indiscretions with members of the black race and hinted that is why you have such a burning hatred for them. White gay guilt my boy wonder white gay guilt....Seek help.....
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#19318 Oct 23, 2013
malcom ten LOL

Roseville, MI

#19319 Oct 23, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to lol. Make sure to correct for this oversight in your next post lol. Use it twice lol. Or maybe three times lol.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#19320 Oct 23, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Your assessment of me is spot on. I usually shoot my man love all over your fat mothers face during masturbation. She has spoken of your sexual indiscretions with members of the black race and hinted that is why you have such a burning hatred for them. White gay guilt my boy wonder white gay guilt....Seek help.....
Now that is to funny.....5372
Aryan Prince

Maumelle, AR

#19321 Oct 23, 2013
Princess Aryanna wrote:
Oh I feel soooo pretty and gay as any Princess like me should! I flip flop from Prince to Barbarian too. I put on my face, lipstick, wig and dress and behold, I'm Princess Aryanna! I'm really a lover and a wigger, not a fighter, except when someone messes with my man. Watch out though, I'm a white race traitor spy in your eye when I pry cause I'm very sly and that's no lie or I might just die!
I get it now, your mother had a botched abortion and your head was squeezed really tight cutting off the blood flow to your brain. Now squeal like a pig boy. Do you understand? Well do you....

Aryan Prince

Maumelle, AR

#19322 Oct 23, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Civil debat starts with mutual respect.That's something you and your aryan friends have a problem with.Crime has no coler.
Your 2nd feeble attempt to avoid answering my questions. You proved my point to thousands perhaps millions of white posters that white internet actors have no integrity or intelligence. Your accusation of me being a racist is a typical defense coming from a Wigger IMP like yourself who like to stir the pot. You will no longer be address as Sambo but Sammi the pussy wigger. Do you understand? Well do you white boy......
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#19323 Oct 23, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ZRuSS0iiFyoXX
Black Americans have no idea how fortunate they are. They could watch a thousand of these youtube videos an rationale that their rancid race is normal. The murdering and Eating the flesh/heart from children is normal. A common practice in the black African race. 52:40 into the video describes such satanic practice. You can take a black man out of Africa but you can't take the Cannibal African out the man http://abcnews.go.com/US/miami-face-eating-at...
before black momma

Norwalk, CA

#19325 Oct 24, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>teehee. Kfeckless likes to paint all White Priders as "haters" but nothing could be further from the TRUTH. The thing is WHITE PRIDE IS ABOUT TRUTH. White Pride agrees with much of what reverends James Manning and Jesse Peterson have stated, both men are black and are truth speakers. White Pride has also agrees with a lot of what syndicated columnist and author Thomas Sowell, who is also black, writes. Unlike black and white anti-White racists like Kfart and his cousin Sambo, White Priders do not run from or distort the TRUTH. White Pride is about LOVE and not hate. White Pride is about the TRUTH. Kfeckless has demonstrated in the past that the truth does indeed make him feel uncomfortable, and Sambo is well, lets put this nicely, a moronic imbecile. WHITE PRIDE AND TRUTH. A HELLUVA COMBO.
Please their is no way you must live in a remote cave and the text you have read was given by your white school schizo scholars. Everything you have obtain is from murder,thief, and mayhem. Now whites live in constant fear and anxiety. The fear of blacks being in a social gathering strikes fear among white people even I have seen them in a social event their is still that unsettling nervousness of just being the only white person. Blacks do not live among that fear here in the Los Angeles when we are among only whites no guilt no shame especially around the wealthy we only see one color green my non caring Berkeley hippie the last baby boomers with money also. we have racist arguments but they end with whatever cracker or blackie.
Chuck

Bronx, NY

#19328 Oct 24, 2013
Has science gone too far?

http://i.imgur.com/pMI4Tiw.jpg
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#19329 Oct 24, 2013
Chuck wrote:
LOL!
before black momma

Norwalk, CA

#19330 Oct 24, 2013
Chuck wrote:
I don't get it. But I believe in God and Jesus is the son who did the ultimate sacrifice and we just still hate.
before black momma

Norwalk, CA

#19331 Oct 24, 2013
Does anyone watch American horror story coven?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Things are hard for retards 1 hr Doctor Holliday 4
tiffany Collins 15 hr the one asking 2
News Ohio microwave-baby mom to be sentenced (Sep '08) Sun Noel Nosirrah 9
"Is it racist hate to question the Welfare State?" Sat Sky King 10
News Smoking-violation fines go unpaid (May '11) Sat Schmones 56
Is it racist to equate race with welfare? Mar 28 Net Nut 1
Springboro Fish Market Coming Soon!!!! Mar 27 Mindylynn 6
Springboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web