The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,553

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#19275 Oct 23, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Google it bigot. Tennessee Tea Party group demand textbooks :-)
I guess you idiots in Tennessee don't have text books? You should be thanking the Tea Party in their attempt to bring education to a bunch of big dummies! You don't have a job do you........

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#19276 Oct 23, 2013
Hugo

Long Beach, CA

#19277 Oct 23, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
http://www.weeklystandard.com/ blogs/conspiracy-theorist-cont ends-obama-s-fainting-lady-was -faked_764596.html
Maybe it's a strategy of the bizarre. You've heard their strategy of not allowing a crisis to go without policy changes. Just heard John McAfee,(computer programmer), talk about how the Obamacare website is so bad that it would have to be completely re-architected to work. And look at the mass surveillance against foreign and domestic. It's all getting to be like Fear and Loathing at Circus Circus, against the backdrop of insolvency in a nuclear armed world.
Hugo

Long Beach, CA

#19281 Oct 23, 2013
Mind boggling statistic: tinyurl.com/l9xggu8 - 3.7 trillion in 5 years = how much/hr for these 5 years?.........100,000,000/hr. Oh ya.
Hugo

Long Beach, CA

#19282 Oct 23, 2013
Stats:
$17,000,000,000,000 - US debt; $125,000,000,000,000 - unfunded liabilities; 90,000,000,000 - of working age not in work force; 12,000,000,000 - unemployed; $85,000,000,000 - ongoing monthly QE (could go to $1,000,000,000,000/month); 95 - average IQ of Keynesian economists; 85 - average IQ of hard core Monetarists.

Since: Nov 11

Brighton, MI

#19283 Oct 23, 2013
It's funny how every time Warrior posts, his imaginary Aryan friend WPWW posts right after he does. What a coincidence....lol. I think deep down he wishes to be apart of the Aryan vanguard when the rahowa begins. Ha! He's a half-breed who would not be welcome and probably killed because of his half mongrel blood.
KKK

Ferndale, MI

#19285 Oct 23, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Knowledge is power ....
How does it feel being powerless?
KKK

Ferndale, MI

#19286 Oct 23, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
The problem he has is not my grammar, he believes by consutly policeing my grammar will some how silence me.
Farthest from the truth, imp. Once again, your ignorance foreshadows your attempt of appearing witty. As I stated, you're entertainment. Tossing the zoo monkeys their toys and watching them jump with glee at the attention is elating. We enjoy watching you dance with each comment. We tug on your leash to ensure you don't stray too far as you naively return with foreseen acts of stupidity. ROFLMFAO! It's a astonishment how you can view the mirror everyday and not laugh...or perhaps you do. ROFLMFAO!
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#19289 Oct 23, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome to the conversation , I see you're very passionate and you read your Bible. But I am also passionate and have not cared for a lot that has been said when it comes to race.
I also see you have some of the same ideas that others have. May I point out that going back to Africa is not the thing you should say if you don't want to be seen as racist bigot.
That being said post more often:-)
Sammi,
my age has surpass my years of passion. I have traded days of passions for integrity, honesty and the truth something you know nothing of. You may label me as a wigger, a bigot, a racist, Nazi, skinhead, Aryan the Barbarian or even Ariana. Which ever the case might be, you will never ever label me as someone who skirts around or avoids answering direct questions. "Unlike you Sammi" and the vast majority of African Americans who attempt to defend the indefensible fail to comprehend there is no justification for your racism and hatred for the past that occurred over 200 years ago.

Kallark and you Sammi,
to ever be taken serious you must also defend what is right and denounce the wrongs in ones own race. When a race that upholds killers as role models then there is no hope for that race to turn around and save itself from self extinction. Ie Tookie Williams.

Im sorry I digress from the topix at hand. My point Sammi you never answer a direct question. I understand it is very difficult to try to defend the indefensible. My question let me copy and paste it for you again.

Let us test your integrity my friend. Which is worst events that occurred 200 plus years ago or the link below. First remove the log it helps when viewing the video do you understand? Well do you...

http://www.humaneafrica.org/index.php ...

Sammi boy it is time to NUTT up. Do you understand? Well never mind.....
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#19291 Oct 23, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
It's funny how every time Warrior posts, his imaginary Aryan friend WPWW posts right after he does. What a coincidence....lol. I think deep down he wishes to be apart of the Aryan vanguard when the rahowa begins. Ha! He's a half-breed who would not be welcome and probably killed because of his half mongrel blood.
Yes, you busted me! I am Aryan. I am also Big Foot and Elvis and Tom Landry and Jesus. Do you hear black helicopters above you right now? You see that UFO in the bottom right hand corner of your screen, that's me also. I think deep down inside Kafart you are a white man trapped inside a black body, after all you married a white woman to make up for your short comings now didn't you. I guess me and your children wouldn't survive rahowa whatever that is.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#19292 Oct 23, 2013
KKK wrote:
<quoted text>
How does it feel being powerless?
That right there is FUNNY!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#19293 Oct 23, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep it coming... most of the time when I post at work it's on my iphone I have it set up so I get email text from topix. I work in public service for the past ten years.
LMAO! You see when you are at work you are supposed to be working not playing on your stupid free Obama phone.
Princess Aryanna

Buffalo, NY

#19294 Oct 23, 2013
Oh I feel soooo pretty and gay as any Princess like me should! I flip flop from Prince to Barbarian too. I put on my face, lipstick, wig and dress and behold, I'm Princess Aryanna! I'm really a lover and a wigger, not a fighter, except when someone messes with my man. Watch out though, I'm a white race traitor spy in your eye when I pry cause I'm very sly and that's no lie or I might just die!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#19295 Oct 23, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Sammi,
my age has surpass my years of passion. I have traded days of passions for integrity, honesty and the truth something you know nothing of. You may label me as a wigger, a bigot, a racist, Nazi, skinhead, Aryan the Barbarian or even Ariana. Which ever the case might be, you will never ever label me as someone who skirts around or avoids answering direct questions. "Unlike you Sammi" and the vast majority of African Americans who attempt to defend the indefensible fail to comprehend there is no justification for your racism and hatred for the past that occurred over 200 years ago.
Kallark and you Sammi,
to ever be taken serious you must also defend what is right and denounce the wrongs in ones own race. When a race that upholds killers as role models then there is no hope for that race to turn around and save itself from self extinction. Ie Tookie Williams.
Im sorry I digress from the topix at hand. My point Sammi you never answer a direct question. I understand it is very difficult to try to defend the indefensible. My question let me copy and paste it for you again.
Let us test your integrity my friend. Which is worst events that occurred 200 plus years ago or the link below. First remove the log it helps when viewing the video do you understand? Well do you...
http://www.humaneafrica.org/index.php ...
Sammi boy it is time to NUTT up. Do you understand? Well never mind.....
Are you me or am I you or are we one in the same? Interesting, all of these morons sure are confused but than again they were born that way..

Taylor, MI

#19297 Oct 23, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>teehee. Kfeckless likes to paint all White Priders as "haters" but nothing could be further from the TRUTH. The thing is WHITE PRIDE IS ABOUT TRUTH. White Pride agrees with much of what reverends James Manning and Jesse Peterson have stated, both men are black and are truth speakers. White Pride has also agrees with a lot of what syndicated columnist and author Thomas Sowell, who is also black, writes. Unlike black and white anti-White racists like Kfart and his cousin Sambo, White Priders do not run from or distort the TRUTH. White Pride is about LOVE and not hate. White Pride is about the TRUTH. Kfeckless has demonstrated in the past that the truth does indeed make him feel uncomfortable, and Sambo is well, lets put this nicely, a moronic imbecile. WHITE PRIDE AND TRUTH. A HELLUVA COMBO.
You talk about truth so much. Racism is not truth and never will be. As I've said numerous times before, there is absolutely nothing wrong with white pride. Why you constantly feel the need to tell the world how proud you are is kind of silly. We all know you're proud of who you are. Congratulations lol.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#19299 Oct 23, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You talk about truth so much. Racism is not truth and never will be. As I've said numerous times before, there is absolutely nothing wrong with white pride. Why you constantly feel the need to tell the world how proud you are is kind of silly. We all know you're proud of who you are. Congratulations lol.
Interesting analysis. You never talk about truth..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#19300 Oct 23, 2013

Taylor, MI

#19301 Oct 23, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>White Pride DOES NOT PROMOTE "racism." White Pride promotes White pride and EXPOSES race husters, Jewish supremacism, Black racism, Black on White assaults, murders, rapes, etc. White Pride = The Truth.
1212. 8181. 5372.
The preceeding message has been brought to you by and paid for by the WPWW Network. If you want the total truth without the PC bullsheet tune in to channel 5372 on the WPWW Network.
It's funny how it "DOES NOT PROMOTE racism" yet, so many have died and been persecuted because of white pride which often leads to racism. Why? Because an overly inflamed ego often leads to such vile grotesqueries in human history as The Holocaust, Holodomar, the Slave Trade, and other things to innumerable to mention here. And congratulations on "exposing" something that was already known, which, by definition doesn't meet what is said in any dictionary. Ah well, all is fair and truthful in white pride lol.
SirICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

#19302 Oct 23, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mirror mirror on the wall who's the biggest uppity wayciss (lol)bigot trump card spade of them all Kc00n now that's the truth and nothing but the truth now that's something to be proud of isn't it shytlips. This message was sponsored and enforced by the WPWW Network and it's affiliates Stay Strong Stay White everything is going to be alright and stand up for our rights"7734/5372/SSS/2013 (;-(l)---+
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#19303 Oct 23, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny how it "DOES NOT PROMOTE racism" yet, so many have died and been persecuted because of white pride which often leads to racism. Why? Because an overly inflamed ego often leads to such vile grotesqueries in human history as The Holocaust, Holodomar, the Slave Trade, and other things to innumerable to mention here. And congratulations on "exposing" something that was already known, which, by definition doesn't meet what is said in any dictionary. Ah well, all is fair and truthful in white pride lol.
Don't forget Rawanda! No wait, you can't say that out loud, that was a MILLION blacks being killed by other BLACKS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Dayton Mall shoe-thief shooter: 24 min anonymous 3
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 3 hr Another View 31,514
Despite this Hannity Insanity: 6 hr The Old Cold Warrior 3
Will we have to sign liability-reslease forms? Fri Sky King 1
This is why I am an Ann fan! Dec 18 Ann Fan 1
Norman "CHUB" Bowling Dec 18 Dayton Taxpayer 4
WPAFB took $4 billion from the real economy! Dec 18 The Hack Checker 1
Springboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Springboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Springboro