The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
15,241 - 15,260 of 18,762 Comments Last updated 6 hrs ago
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Judged:

Sam38063 wrote:
How long you been living Bob's Mobile Home Park with your mom and dad ?
What you talking about Willis?

SirICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>I'm thinking little "Sambo" might be a wigger. My wigger alarm goes off when she posts. My wigger alarm also alerts me when "black jemima" goes off in when of HIS drug induced, incoherent rants. Little "Sambo" is probably 12-13 years old, while big fat "black jemima" is some 60-something year old withering UNISEX ex-hippie who still longs for the flower power days and all that other hippie bullsheet. WHITE PRIDE FOR LIFE.
I have a picture in my mind of the way shine mammy looks like and she looks like Woopi Jewberg from the colored movie purple. Bwwwwwwwa 7734/5372/SSS /2013 she is a regular backwoods shante shack shine.rotflmao
SirICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Judged:

Sam38063 wrote:
How long you been living Bob's Mobile Home Park with your mom and dad ?
Did you're silverback gorilla mammy have any ch!mps that lived or are you a living example of an outcast rogue out of wedlock little n!glet now that's what I'm talkin bout Willis.Bwwwwwwwa now stfu before I call the zookeeper on you and he will hose you down and throw flea powder on you then you will be white washed.(lol)(;-(l)-----+
Kool Klux Klan

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Judged:

Please do not misunderstand my Topix moniker, I've got a lot of l\ligger friends who are law abiding good citizens, in l\ligger cemeteries.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Judged:

Sam38063 wrote:
As you set in your room in your moms trailer @ Bob's Mobile Home Park. Your station in life is not the black man fault.
Honestly if you spent as much time cleaning up your own community and championing your cause to your people as you do attempting to berate white people your world would be much better off.
Connor

Brownsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Honestly if you spent as much time cleaning up your own community and championing your cause to your people as you do attempting to berate white people your world would be much better off.
Still fantasizing about being the next Warren Buffett ? He loves black people.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Judged:

Connor wrote:
<quoted text>
Still fantasizing about being the next Warren Buffett ? He loves black people.
That and having your mother SWALLOW me whole AGAIN!
SirICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Judged:

Sam38063 wrote:
As you set in your room in your moms trailer @ Bob's Mobile Home Park. Your station in life is not the black man fault.
You have a station deadicated to you're race it's called the National Negero channel stay tuned for the next exciting episode of TNB and watch as they eliminate each other on a daily basis and that helps me as a clown to turn a frown upside down and makes all of us white people happy(lol) your race does the work and we reap the benefits of you're demise I commend you keep the good work up Hambone Jones.Bwwwwwwwa 7734/5372/SSS/7734(;-(l)---+
NAACP

Rison, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Judged:

Sam38063 wrote:
I\|igger
NAACP

Rison, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Judged:

Sam38063 wrote:
White man's fault
Black mans fault
Government fault
Clown's fault
It doesn't change the fact you're still a i\|igger actor.
before black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Judged:

NAACP wrote:
<quoted text>
White man's fault
Black mans fault
Government fault
Clown's fault
It doesn't change the fact you're still a i\|igger actor.
Now that's funny niggha
before black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Judged:

SirICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>You have a station deadicated to you're race it's called the National Negero channel stay tuned for the next exciting episode of TNB and watch as they eliminate each other on a daily basis and that helps me as a clown to turn a frown upside down and makes all of us white people happy(lol) your race does the work and we reap the benefits of you're demise I commend you keep the good work up Hambone Jones.Bwwwwwwwa 7734/5372/SSS/7734(;-(l)---+
Yawn....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzz oh that was suppose to hurt now take off your priest robe and go take a shower you probably smell like little boy booty sweat and shame.
before black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>I'm thinking little "Sambo" might be a wigger. My wigger alarm goes off when she posts. My wigger alarm also alerts me when "black jemima" goes off in when of HIS drug induced, incoherent rants. Little "Sambo" is probably 12-13 years old, while big fat "black jemima" is some 60-something year old withering UNISEX ex-hippie who still longs for the flower power days and all that other hippie bullsheet. WHITE PRIDE FOR LIFE.
White pathetic whimpy waste is a fat nerd in his room with a bunch of star trek and star wars b... S...t with a trash can full of tissue from him dating himself but first you must poor whiskey on your hand to get it drunk so you can have your way.
Working Joe

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

Stays in a trailer at Bob's mobile home park with his mom but looks down his nose at others lol.
before black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

Working Joe wrote:
Stays in a trailer at Bob's mobile home park with his mom but looks down his nose at others lol.
You see Joe they push me there. I am kind nice black woman very eccentric trying to find spiritual growth then someone says another corney line. Now Bob's mobile home park that is funny but you forgot Mel's Diner across the way attach to a Texaco gas station with a free oil change with 3 gallons fill up or a lap dance from Flo kiss my grits she got her hip brace off.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

before black momma wrote:
<quoted text>You see Joe they push me there. I am kind nice black woman very eccentric trying to find spiritual growth then someone says another corney line. Now Bob's mobile home park that is funny but you forgot Mel's Diner across the way attach to a Texaco gas station with a free oil change with 3 gallons fill up or a lap dance from Flo kiss my grits she got her hip brace off.
You sound like a racist idiot for somebody who thinks so highly of herself..
Working Joe

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like a racist idiot for somebody who thinks so highly of herself..
Lol way go out your way to say crazy shit, your daddy black so I don't get it ???
Working Joe

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

The hatred you have your daddy's being black has made you crazy then a mofo!!!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

Working Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol way go out your way to say crazy shit, your daddy black so I don't get it ???
My daddy is as black as your grandfathers slave master. Too bad you don't know who your daddy is..
Her

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>My daddy is as black as your grandfathers slave master. Too bad you don't know who your daddy is..
Thank you so we are related

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 12 min Pope Che Reagan C... 30,252
Ambulance, fire levy sparks debate in Ohio (Feb '13) 13 min For the Record 2,037
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 24 min lol 31,182
Dayton printing company president talks hard co... 1 hr Mike Brown High C... 2
Family Law Attorneys 1 hr bryanflake1984 7
Middletown Gangs (Apr '13) 20 hr Mz Pebbles 26
Debate: Ferguson - Dayton, OH Thu Leon Harrison 2

Search the Springboro Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Springboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000