The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 19917 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

Aryan Prince

Maumelle, AR

#19145 Oct 21, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Still would like to minimize me and my people. I've often pointed this out to the KKK boys but it looks like your new here. It does not minimize my post or any statement's I've made. I have the moral high ground.
Please except my humble apology. From reading your post it appears you to are new to our planet. Who be your people and where are you from? Moral high grounds that's why you're posting on Topixs because of morality? Bravo my internet actor. Carry on can't wait to read your next post. Sorry my post wasnt laden with racial overtones. I hoped to maximized your post instead of marginalizing oops my bad minimizing?
Kool Klux Klan

Santa Clara, CA

#19146 Oct 21, 2013
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Princess, stop beating around your bush, just say it, l\liggers.
Now that's funny! Aryanna Princess is a transvestite wigger white race traitor in every sense of the word. This punk mini-me coward does play both sides of the fence, a flip flop wigger.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#19149 Oct 21, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Still would like to minimize me and my people. I've often pointed this out to the KKK boys but it looks like your new here. It does not minimize my post or any statement's I've made. I have the moral high ground.
Hey black boy, I agree with you when you say ''me and my people''you all seem to be the same, smoking Newports, drinking Colt45, playing basketball and other steriotype stuff.
Blasting violent, hyper stink rap music etc.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#19152 Oct 21, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sharing the same nationality, good try :-)
????? Doesn't making any sense. Sharing what nationality?

Since: Nov 11

Brighton, MI

#19153 Oct 21, 2013
Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
Any Protesant church was started up by people rebelling against the original Catholic church which was the original Christian church from 2000 years ago.
The Baptist church originally was a white Southern mans church.
True black mans religion would be Voodoo or Hindu etc.
Protestant and Baptist christianity is NOT the christianity practiced by first century Christians, the Apostles, and most importantly, not what Christ himself taught. Admittedly, they are pseudo-offshoots of Christianity, but not THE Jesus Christ Christianity. Black mans true religion is far more encompassing than Voodoo or Hindu. Africa is a massive continent. Various African tribes worshipped many god's. Hindu faith is from Asia. Indians (not Native Americans) primarily follow Hinduism. Not black people.

Since: Nov 11

Brighton, MI

#19154 Oct 21, 2013
I meant to say:......"pseudo-offshoo ts of Christianity started by white men, but not THE Jesus Christ Christianity."
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#19155 Oct 21, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Protestant and Baptist christianity is NOT the christianity practiced by first century Christians, the Apostles, and most importantly, not what Christ himself taught. Admittedly, they are pseudo-offshoots of Christianity, but not THE Jesus Christ Christianity. Black mans true religion is far more encompassing than Voodoo or Hindu. Africa is a massive continent. Various African tribes worshipped many god's. Hindu faith is from Asia. Indians (not Native Americans) primarily follow Hinduism. Not black people.
I believe Catholic was the first and only Christian religion in the first few centuries and not until the 1500s did Martin Luther start Lutherism or Protestantism and all the other Protestant religions followed after that.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#19156 Oct 21, 2013
before black momma

Norwalk, CA

#19157 Oct 21, 2013
Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey black boy, I agree with you when you say ''me and my people''you all seem to be the same, smoking Newports, drinking Colt45, playing basketball and other steriotype stuff.
Blasting violent, hyper stink rap music etc.
What I love about white people you are like pepper you have white and black both are the same but you believe what you see.These are the different types of white people
1 You have the conservative who love the comfort non threat minority who are a little bit like them good old Mike not quite an uncle Tom but you still tell a few black jokes and he laughs. He waits for your approval to fit in To sir with love negro Sydney type. But he studies your movements and likes and dislikes the MLK non violence no threat so you let your guard down not that negro pass his knowledge down to his kids the Obama,Oprah,Bill Cosby generation parents who are discipline.
2 Then you have the inside angry blacks who are fearful but yet we know the laws and historical facts which produced the Black Panther party, but the Berkeley crowd sees you as a project and their equals reads a few James Baldwin, Richard Wright, Langston Hughes, H P Newton, these are my favorite white people they listen to Sly and the family Stones,Miles Davis and these type of white people clearly believe they understand living in this skin ease that pass guilt,
3 Then you have the fearful whites who need back up hate groups and uses racial slurs which they fail to realize we heard it all. These white people only wish they knew what hurt our feelings but you won't because these type of white people are so afraid. Wow by telling us about our grammatical errors and lack of education or as you put it edgmedcation boo boo yelp we lose sleep over that one.These are the I expect an formal apology white folks.
Last but not least the cool accepting there unearned entitlement status who really don't have any loyalty to no one but their woman and kids believes in God and love. He will give you the shirt off his back loves fireworks, backyard BBQ,falls asleep with the remote in his hands, will still call black people stupid ass nigghas, not a gay person but a fag, and still smells his shirt and argue Its clean.
As long as you work hard. He believes people can change. My man not just a white man but a real MAN
Kool Klux Klan

Santa Clara, CA

#19160 Oct 21, 2013
What the hell is Fat black sheeboon momma trying to utter? I can't tell the difference between her l\ligger retarded fat ass and her chimp son Sambo.
Hey Kfecal, Sambo's your bastard son, what's your ho fat black momma trying to say?
KKK

Ferndale, MI

#19163 Oct 21, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Sammi boy,
kudos being a internet actor. Not all whites fell for it. It's a amazing your spelling and grammar vastly improved over night compared to previous ebonics rants. I do find it oddly amusing...
LMFAO! The imp is desperately making attempts of appearing more intelligent and thus, discovered how to use spell check on his computer. Unfortunately, there isn't a grammar check here and his ignorance still shines.

It's all goot, fo realz, dawg!
Kool Klux Klan

Santa Clara, CA

#19164 Oct 21, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
There's no justice for white people when l\liggers are involved. I say just exterminate the cancerous parasites.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#19167 Oct 21, 2013
before black momma wrote:
<quoted text>What I love about white people you are like pepper you have white and black both are the same but you believe what you see.These are the different types of white people
1 You have the conservative who love the comfort non threat minority who are a little bit like them good old Mike not quite an uncle Tom but you still tell a few black jokes and he laughs. He waits for your approval to fit in To sir with love negro Sydney type. But he studies your movements and likes and dislikes the MLK non violence no threat so you let your guard down not that negro pass his knowledge down to his kids the Obama,Oprah,Bill Cosby generation parents who are discipline.
2 Then you have the inside angry blacks who are fearful but yet we know the laws and historical facts which produced the Black Panther party, but the Berkeley crowd sees you as a project and their equals reads a few James Baldwin, Richard Wright, Langston Hughes, H P Newton, these are my favorite white people they listen to Sly and the family Stones,Miles Davis and these type of white people clearly believe they understand living in this skin ease that pass guilt,
3 Then you have the fearful whites who need back up hate groups and uses racial slurs which they fail to realize we heard it all. These white people only wish they knew what hurt our feelings but you won't because these type of white people are so afraid. Wow by telling us about our grammatical errors and lack of education or as you put it edgmedcation boo boo yelp we lose sleep over that one.These are the I expect an formal apology white folks.
Last but not least the cool accepting there unearned entitlement status who really don't have any loyalty to no one but their woman and kids believes in God and love. He will give you the shirt off his back loves fireworks, backyard BBQ,falls asleep with the remote in his hands, will still call black people stupid ass nigghas, not a gay person but a fag, and still smells his shirt and argue Its clean.
As long as you work hard. He believes people can change. My man not just a white man but a real MAN
What I love about black people.-NOTHING!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#19169 Oct 21, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
How long you been living Bob's Mobile Home Park with your mom and dad ?
What you talking about Willis?

SirICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

#19170 Oct 21, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>I'm thinking little "Sambo" might be a wigger. My wigger alarm goes off when she posts. My wigger alarm also alerts me when "black jemima" goes off in when of HIS drug induced, incoherent rants. Little "Sambo" is probably 12-13 years old, while big fat "black jemima" is some 60-something year old withering UNISEX ex-hippie who still longs for the flower power days and all that other hippie bullsheet. WHITE PRIDE FOR LIFE.
I have a picture in my mind of the way shine mammy looks like and she looks like Woopi Jewberg from the colored movie purple. Bwwwwwwwa 7734/5372/SSS /2013 she is a regular backwoods shante shack shine.rotflmao
SirICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

#19171 Oct 21, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
How long you been living Bob's Mobile Home Park with your mom and dad ?
Did you're silverback gorilla mammy have any ch!mps that lived or are you a living example of an outcast rogue out of wedlock little n!glet now that's what I'm talkin bout Willis.Bwwwwwwwa now stfu before I call the zookeeper on you and he will hose you down and throw flea powder on you then you will be white washed.(lol)(;-(l)-----+
Kool Klux Klan

Santa Clara, CA

#19173 Oct 21, 2013
Please do not misunderstand my Topix moniker, I've got a lot of l\ligger friends who are law abiding good citizens, in l\ligger cemeteries.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#19176 Oct 21, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
As you set in your room in your moms trailer @ Bob's Mobile Home Park. Your station in life is not the black man fault.
Honestly if you spent as much time cleaning up your own community and championing your cause to your people as you do attempting to berate white people your world would be much better off.
Connor

Brownsville, TN

#19177 Oct 21, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Honestly if you spent as much time cleaning up your own community and championing your cause to your people as you do attempting to berate white people your world would be much better off.
Still fantasizing about being the next Warren Buffett ? He loves black people.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#19178 Oct 21, 2013
Connor wrote:
<quoted text>
Still fantasizing about being the next Warren Buffett ? He loves black people.
That and having your mother SWALLOW me whole AGAIN!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The wonderful welfare world of the ODJFS center... 7 hr FOVR 4
Most black suburbanites act civilized 10 hr autumn grubb 4
Melinda Kay horne (Mar '11) 14 hr trustnoone 5
THE LETTER I bracks your bad letter game about me! 21 hr Cedric Eugene Che... 6
Can the Bushmen friends trick the hicks again? 23 hr The New Cool Warrior 1
News Dayton bike share rides success in first week Thu Tantor 4
looking for (Sep '11) Thu Topdog 2
More from around the web

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]