The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,354

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
Hugo

Los Alamitos, CA

#19103 Oct 20, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Hugo, banking law is not very importent to me so I tend not to follow as close as you. But I give me opinion.
Glass-Steagall is the start of the only way to take national control back from the globalist empire forces that want to decrease the pop. to 1B.
KKK

Ferndale, MI

#19105 Oct 20, 2013
Eric 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>A WORD ONLY has the power you GIVE IT. You can call me "cracker" "honky" "redneck" or whatever suits you and see how much it bothers me. IF you allow someone to control you with words it really doesn't speak highly of your intellect. 1212.
This is one of the most enlightened and accurate statements ever.

Since: Nov 11

Brighton, MI

#19108 Oct 20, 2013
Eric 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>A WORD ONLY has the power you GIVE IT. You can call me "cracker" "honky" "redneck" or whatever suits you and see how much it bothers me. IF you allow someone to control you with words it really doesn't speak highly of your intellect. 1212.
Well it doesn't bother me per se. However, I find it highly irritating that some "inventive" basturd found a way to slither through the system like the snakes they are.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#19111 Oct 20, 2013
Word..........
KKK

Ferndale, MI

#19112 Oct 20, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
My intelligence is not in question.....
It's because we are already aware it's lacking.
Sam38063 wrote:
and and neither is you prejudice against blacks.
Oh no, I'm not prejudice, I'm racist. We all know speaking the truth deems one a racist. So let the shoe fit.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#19114 Oct 20, 2013
Words have meaning or there would be no reason to speak them..
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#19118 Oct 20, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Chet, are you down with WPWW, or are you down with OPP? 1212. WHITE PRIDE FOR LIFE.
I really don't know what WPWW or OPP 1212 is, but never being another race but White, I guess you could say that I am proud to be White.It is hard enough dealing with people in my own race, but after seeing how a lot of people of other races act, I am glad to be White.Like they say ''birds of a feather flock together''.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#19124 Oct 20, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
Rednecks,crackers and bigots talk at you later. Remember social and economic factors are the causes of crime not blks
Negative!!! Lack of morals, ethics, core values and FATHERS! You can find the lack of all of these in a certain segment of our society and you know it. I just point out the facts, that's all I do..
Gsoreazz

Saint Louis, MO

#19125 Oct 20, 2013
Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
Is your church baptist and loaded with big fat, hollering Mamies wearing their sunday best and floppy hats.
You Black people should join the Jewish religion, cuz they dominate the stuff we see on TV and the polidickally correct media?
Violent dumb thugs and mindless so called comedy like Big Bang theory that is so lame they have to use canned laughter are all over TV.On the soap operas they are trying to push mixed race kissing and sex.
I control all the media I sold out all the hymies and all the /l/!ggers are cheap labor and I'm laughing my way all the way to the bank and I can bank on that and that's a fact jack I'm the main string puller and as I stated in one of my earlier post don't look behind the curtain you might not like what you see Ha! Ha!
SirICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

#19126 Oct 20, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have said this bullshit b4 white boy,itS a choice youve made to be a racist bigot.
Hey boy genius answer me this why is it alright if a /l/!gger calls another one a /l/!gger and why if a white person calls them that it's wayciss(lol) "Quote KFART "I'm waiting for an answer did you hear me boy well did you?(;-(l)--+Come on Hambone!
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#19128 Oct 20, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
Rednecks,crackers and bigots talk at you later. Remember social and economic factors are the causes of crime not blks
Sammi boy,
kudos being a internet actor. Not all whites fell for it. It's a amazing your spelling and grammar vastly improved over night compared to previous ebonics rants. I do find it oddly amusing...
Kallark27

Buffalo, NY

#19129 Oct 20, 2013
SirICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey boy genius answer me this why is it alright if a /l/!gger calls another one a /l/!gger and why if a white person calls them that it's wayciss(lol) "Quote KFART "I'm waiting for an answer did you hear me boy well did you?(;-(l)--+Come on Hambone!
Cuz i no i bees a l\ligga ibees wat i bees ya nome try ta say. da onlee thang dis l\ligga got on dis mind is pooty, crime, crack, sheetz malt licker, chicken, watermelon, rap music an sleepin all day dawg.
Sambo38067 4F

Buffalo, NY

#19130 Oct 20, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>Cuz i no i bees a l\ligga ibees wat i bees ya nome try ta say. da onlee thang dis l\ligga got on dis mind is pooty, crime, crack, sheetz malt licker, chicken, watermelon, rap music an sleepin all day dawg.
Damn l\ligga, true dat, huh wat dat?
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#19131 Oct 20, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you believe in god white boy? Do you believe you have a soul white boy ?
Yes black boy, I believe I have a soul and I hope there is some sort of good God, black boy.
Do you have to prove to other blacks that you believe in God by hooping and hollering in some white man invented church, black boy?

Since: Nov 11

Brighton, MI

#19132 Oct 20, 2013
Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes black boy, I believe I have a soul and I hope there is some sort of good God, black boy.
Do you have to prove to other blacks that you believe in God by hooping and hollering in some white man invented church, black boy?
Clarify what you mean by "white man invented church?"
Luke

Mclean, VA

#19133 Oct 20, 2013
black boy haha
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#19134 Oct 20, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Clarify what you mean by "white man invented church?"
Any Protesant church was started up by people rebelling against the original Catholic church which was the original Christian church from 2000 years ago.
The Baptist church originally was a white Southern mans church.
True black mans religion would be Voodoo or Hindu etc.
Bosco

Torrance, CA

#19135 Oct 20, 2013
What are the most racists cities in America?
Aryan Prince

Maumelle, AR

#19136 Oct 20, 2013
Bosco wrote:
What are the most racists cities in America?
Hey Tabasco, the cities that have a high population of you know who?
Aryan Prince

Maumelle, AR

#19138 Oct 20, 2013
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Princess, stop beating around your bush, just say it, l\liggers.
You're right I just need to come out and say it, white trailer trash. How was that the truth?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 59 min Doug Wiedeman 31,296
Where's all the old threads? 3 hr masterofconcretep... 1
Do you need advice about love or relationships? (May '09) Sat Kenflosmooth 16
Reece powers (Nov '13) Sat winnie 6
Review: Booher Auto Sales Sat Sdb 1
Dennis Gannon trying to cover his past! Fri Tina 5
looking for a text buddy (Nov '12) Fri Tina 54
Springboro Dating
Find my Match

Springboro Jobs

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Springboro News, Events & Info