The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,549

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
KKK

Ferndale, MI

#19008 Oct 19, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
I seen all your post other then hate speach what have given to the converion ?
Speach? Converion? what have given?

This topic has run it's course. There's nothing to contribute. My job is to remind you how f*cking stupid you are.
KKK

Ferndale, MI

#19009 Oct 19, 2013
Wigger Alert Wigger Alert wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that was funny! Harry Callihan said these white bird sheete punks gots little dycks. Lmao! Hey white gays boz you dig it?
Sammy, changing your alias and pretending another person agrees with you by replying to yourself is pathetic. You've just confirmed your level of ignorance.
Kool Klux Klan

Santa Clara, CA

#19010 Oct 19, 2013
l\lIGGER ALERT

POLLUTION LEVELS ARE UP.

A LARGE NUMBER OF l\lIGGERS HAVE CRAWLED OUTSIDE THEIR SECTION 8 GOVERNMENT HOUSING PROJECTS SEEKING CRIME.

GAS MASK ADVISORY IN EFFECT.

IF l\lIGGERS ARE SIGHTED IN YOUR AREA, CONTACT THE EPA AND LOCAL ANIMAL CONTROL DEPT.

OR

SHOOT TO KILL THE l\lIGGER BEASTS.
Kool Klux Klan

Santa Clara, CA

#19011 Oct 19, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>"sale hate." It sure would make your posts more credible if you didn't spell like a 6 year old. Could be a typo, but not when it occurs on EVERY SINGLE post you type out from your mom's computer in your furnished basement apartment.
You're giving Sambo way too much credit. A 6 year old is a supreme genius compared to this dumb l\ligger.
before black momma

Norwalk, CA

#19012 Oct 19, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You are on medication half the day aren't you..
Only half the night. Now how can you do that also?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#19013 Oct 19, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol let that hate come on out, you fuel of demons boy.All that hate because your daddy was not in your life.
You can call me daddy boy.
LMAO! Don't worry I got your mammy taking good care of me right now. She swallows that white pole like no 2 dollar ho I have ever met. She says hello, at least that's what I think she is saying it's kind of hard for me to tell when she is talking with her mouth full if you know what I mean..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#19014 Oct 19, 2013
Wigger Alert Wigger Alert wrote:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z DiG2hbVf4U&desktop_uri=%2F watch%3Fv%3DZDiG2hbVf4U
Wwpw FO LIFE WAZ UP MY WHITE TRASH BROTHERS. TEXT 5372/1212
Now that's funny. It reminds me of old Sambos mammy!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#19015 Oct 19, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>"sale hate." It sure would make your posts more credible if you didn't spell like a 6 year old. Could be a typo, but not when it occurs on EVERY SINGLE post you type out from your mom's computer in your furnished basement apartment.
He's a used Ho "sails" boy! LMAO!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#19016 Oct 19, 2013
before black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Only half the night. Now how can you do that also?
I can't do anything you can do, believe me..........
Mirror mirror

Royse City, TX

#19017 Oct 19, 2013
KKK wrote:
<quoted text>
Sammy, changing your alias and pretending another person agrees with you by replying to yourself is pathetic. You've just confirmed your level of ignorance.
And you my white biotch confirmed your level of ignorance by responding. Kracker head with the little wee wee dyck. How does it feel going through life with a little light switch shape dyck? Kracker head.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#19018 Oct 19, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
Dam...lol
Look the Tennessee turd buckler is laughing at himself. You just can't make this stuff up folks..
Mirror mirror

Royse City, TX

#19019 Oct 19, 2013
Kool Klux Klan wrote:
<quoted text>You're giving Sambo way too much credit. A 6 year old is a supreme genius compared to this dumb l\ligger.

Dumb lmao. Blacks make up less than 15 percent population in the USA . Still with me little white dyck. Continue......who do you think voted for a black president not just once but twice white boy. Think you can do it, try little harder little dyck, you can do it, I know you can just take my big black knock out your mouth and say, "It was the white trash trailer park rednecks that voted the greatest president into office. PRESIDENT BARRACK OBAMA NOW BEND OVER AND TAKE IT LIKE A WHITE BIOTCH. 5372-1212
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#19020 Oct 19, 2013
Mirror mirror wrote:
<quoted text>.
Dumb lmao. Blacks make up less than 15 percent population in the USA . Still with me little white dyck. Continue......who do you think voted for a black president not just once but twice white boy. Think you can do it, try little harder little dyck, you can do it, I know you can just take my big black knock out your mouth and say, "It was the white trash trailer park rednecks that voted the greatest president into office. PRESIDENT BARRACK OBAMA NOW BEND OVER AND TAKE IT LIKE A WHITE BIOTCH. 5372-1212
Now that's funny! Keep them coming.

Wigger alert Wigger alert

Royse City, TX

#19021 Oct 19, 2013
Get your lazy white arses up and go to work. I be needing my EBT CARD REFILLED. GOING TO BUY ME SOME STEAK AND LOBSTER TONIGHT. THANK YOU WHITE BOYZ. KEEP UP THE HARD WORK LOSERS.
Wigger alert Wigger alert

Royse City, TX

#19022 Oct 19, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Now that's funny! Keep them coming.
Gotta go be hearing a train in the background. You feeling me.
Hugo

Los Alamitos, CA

#19025 Oct 19, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us more this time no fox news taking points.
Ok, if his deeds weren't the exact opposite of his words, he would be championing Glass-Steagall, which is a bill in both the House and Senate, and has been in the House since 2009, as one of a dozen examples. Lol.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#19026 Oct 19, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
I no you wish that was true, I am completely independent I have a family wife kids. Get a job and a family white boy.
Please send you kids to public school and do not help them with their homework. As bad as public school is it's the only hope those kids have of being half way educated..

And it's "know" not "no".
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#19027 Oct 19, 2013
Hugo wrote:
<quoted text>Ok, if his deeds weren't the exact opposite of his words, he would be championing Glass-Steagall, which is a bill in both the House and Senate, and has been in the House since 2009, as one of a dozen examples. Lol.
Hugo he has no idea what you are talking about. He thinks a "bill" is something he has to run and hide from because he owes somebody he made an agreement with some money! He doesn't like using his welfare money to pay any bills!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#19031 Oct 19, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes my kids go to public school one of the best. I am blessed with family and friend and life.
Thx for the spellcheck.
No problem.
KKK

Ferndale, MI

#19032 Oct 19, 2013
Mirror mirror wrote:
<quoted text>
And you my white biotch confirmed your level of ignorance by responding. Kracker head with the little wee wee dyck. How does it feel going through life with a little light switch shape dyck? Kracker head.
Hmmm, let's see, since you also responded, I assume your ignorance is confirmed as well. I know, you didn't think about your own stupidity, did you. The best part is I don't need to think of imaginary scenarios of insult to make my case. You prove it far too easily. Though, I suspect you have a "dick" fetish.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 1 hr Another View 31,511
This is why I am an Ann fan! 23 hr Ann Fan 1
Norman "CHUB" Bowling 23 hr Dayton Taxpayer 4
WPAFB took $4 billion from the real economy! 23 hr The Hack Checker 1
Diversity Perversity (Apr '11) Wed Dayton Taxpayer 6
A "productive" congess... Wed The Hack Checker 3
Despite this Hannity Insanity: Wed The Old Cold Warrior 1
Springboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Springboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Springboro

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:30 am PST

NBC Sports 4:30AM
Browns still confident Johnny Manziel will make plays soon
NBC Sports 7:29 AM
Marvin Lewis doesn't get Jeremy Hill's touchdown celebrations, but likes how often he's celebrating
NFL 8:22 AM
Bengals player: 'I guess we're afraid of the dark'
NBC Sports 8:27 AM
A.J. Green back to practice after brief illness
NFL 8:44 AM
Browns' Kyle Shanahan: Johnny Manziel is a playmaker