The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,387

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story

Since: Nov 11

Brighton, MI

#18905 Oct 17, 2013
OneDumbc00n wrote:
I notice on this topics forum there are a lot of dumbazz tree hugging c00ns leeching off the guberment preaching about there race playing the old race card game I believe it's called spades (lol)and then you have black mammy and KFECAL what a couple of magpies go fly south to you're motherland Aperica and for you Hugo wasn't that a car that went extinct now make like that car and troll your way off this thread dumb crack head.
And I notice that for all caucasoid cry babies screaming "dat's wayciss!" they sure cant help but make up stupid new ways to show their utter hatred for black people. "one dumb c00n" "naawp" "kkk" "wpww" "zookeeper"...anythi ng to keep these pale faced demoniacs amused. They feel that they deserve to be furst in everything.
Zookeeper

Henderson, NV

#18906 Oct 17, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
And I notice that for all caucasoid cry babies screaming "dat's wayciss!" they sure cant help but make up stupid new ways to show their utter hatred for black people. "one dumb c00n" "naawp" "kkk" "wpww" "zookeeper"...anythi ng to keep these pale faced demoniacs amused. They feel that they deserve to be furst in everything.
There's an APB out for you Kboon. I advise you to return to your cage peacefully, l\ligger, or suffer the consequences, no fried chicken, watermelons, masturbation, 40 ouncers, picking your ass and playing with your feces.
Martin Looter Kooter

Park Ridge, IL

#18908 Oct 17, 2013
What the heel is wrongs wit you Kfart? I hadda a dream about you face in my dead black azz and you goin round wit you face in you own black azz l\ligga. Get yo nasty black azz back in yo cage l\ligga cause you be embarassin my dead l\ligga azz you black waycississist punk l\ligga.

Brighton, MI

#18912 Oct 17, 2013
Zookeeper wrote:
<quoted text>There's an APB out for you Kboon. I advise you to return to your cage peacefully, l\ligger, or suffer the consequences, no fried chicken, watermelons, masturbation, 40 ouncers, picking your ass and playing with your feces.
There's an APB out for you too. The description is that of a bird poo colored skinhead wannabe scweeming "dat's wayciss!" Witnesses say Warrior had to use a crowbar to pry his lips away from his groin. Look out!
OneDumbc00n

Saint Louis, MO

#18913 Oct 17, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you believes anyone thinks you credible ? You say you made $ 600,000 in five year in the market and $ 63,000 just this year. When your poor white trash from New Mexico dishonorable discharged from the military.Living out your fantasy online will not take away your station in life.
You be one little punkazz /l/!gger if I approached you in da hood I would pimp slap the crap right out of you and you would shyt yourself and then I would have Big Bubba Bluegums trick you out and you better make some grip kchimp or is it b/tch azz ho.
Harry Callihan

United States

#18914 Oct 17, 2013
Harry Callihan is issuing a mandate to all you racist white pigs to stand down. If you choose to continue in your racial dialogue to belittle African Americans with racial overtones, epithets, threats, I will unleash the Black Apocalypse and wrath of Zulu Dawn upon you bird sh!t caucazoids. I will support any constructive dialogue but once you cross that line all bets are off. Beware you have been served. Harry Callihan.....
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18915 Oct 17, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you believes anyone thinks you credible ? You say you made $ 600,000 in five year in the market and $ 63,000 just this year. When your poor white trash from New Mexico dishonorable discharged from the military.Living out your fantasy online will not take away your station in life.
No fktard I never said I made 600,000 in five years. I have been doing this for 26 years. It would really help everybody especially YOU if you took a reading comprehension class but then again you would have to learn how to read first you slack jawed idiot!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18916 Oct 17, 2013
Eric 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't watch near as much football as I used to and it is because of a-holes like that. These morons are treated like royalty all because they play a kids game for millions. Most couldn't hold down a REAL job if their life counted on it. The only good thing is a football or a career in sports is very short(unless you're a golfer, or something like that) and most of these goons spend like there is no tommorrow and will wind up broke as hell, when they get too old to play a kid's game anymore. Even worse is how the public goes apesheet over musicians or actors. Nowadays these spoild cretins even charge their adoring, idiotic fans for autographs. Unbelievable, you got a guy who makes 30k a year paying some millionaire clown for his autograph.
I still enjoy the NFL. You notice all of the positions from coaching to QB that require critical thinking are held by white people. Interesting don't you think?
SirICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

#18917 Oct 17, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
There's an APB out for you too. The description is that of a bird poo colored skinhead wannabe scweeming "dat's wayciss!" Witnesses say Warrior had to use a crowbar to pry his lips away from his groin. Look out!
Hey KC00n why don't you crawl back up inside your blackazz mommas womb and hibernate you jackyl (lol) and pry your liverlips off you're own member cupcake!Bwwwwwwa (;-(l)-----+Oh by the way Brobamacare doesn't cover you being aborted KFEDUS Honk! Honk!
SirICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

#18918 Oct 17, 2013
Harry Callihan wrote:
Harry Callihan is issuing a mandate to all you racist white pigs to stand down. If you choose to continue in your racial dialogue to belittle African Americans with racial overtones, epithets, threats, I will unleash the Black Apocalypse and wrath of Zulu Dawn upon you bird sh!t caucazoids. I will support any constructive dialogue but once you cross that line all bets are off. Beware you have been served. Harry Callihan.....
Hey Hairey it's past you're bed time did you get the Travon Hoodie Footie pajamas that Aryanna sent you oh by the way Waco was asking about slobering on you're python now go to sleep freak.Bwwwwwa 7734/2013
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18920 Oct 17, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can take the boy out of the ghetto but you can never take the ghetto out of the boy. I bet your white wife and half breed children are really proud of you when you stoop so low..
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#18921 Oct 17, 2013
SirICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Hairey it's past you're bed time did you get the Travon Hoodie Footie pajamas that Aryanna sent you oh by the way Waco was asking about slobering on you're python now go to sleep freak.Bwwwwwa 7734/2013
Look Clown, I'm not a hateful person or anything—I believe we should all live and let live. But lately, I've been having a real problem with homosexuals like you & Jacko the Wacko. Now stfu and hang up your pink feather boa before I shove my Kock down your throat. Do you understand? Well do you clown.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18922 Oct 17, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Look Clown, I'm not a hateful person or anything—I believe we should all live and let live. But lately, I've been having a real problem with homosexuals like you & Jacko the Wacko. Now stfu and hang up your pink feather boa before I shove my Kock down your throat. Do you understand? Well do you clown.
Now THAT'S funny!
before black momma

Norwalk, CA

#18923 Oct 17, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Now black momma EVERYBODY knows he's a white man because she KNOWS who her daddy is!
First of all you big bitch I am a secure black woman just because I know sometimes I get under your skin I have been around egotistical, think they are by far better than any race but it scares you that the enemy knows so much about you and you only know what the media shows you. To live with the unknowing and fear
Die Parasite Spades

Buffalo, NY

#18924 Oct 17, 2013
I hope all you parasite scumbag demonic l\liggers die a slow death by a real slow hanging. The flies won't have a problem finding you when their already flying around your rancid lazy carcasses.
test 123

Apex, NC

#18925 Oct 17, 2013
Wigger alert, wigger alert.....
before black momma

Norwalk, CA

#18928 Oct 18, 2013
Die Parasite Spades wrote:
I hope all you parasite scumbag demonic l\liggers die a slow death by a real slow hanging. The flies won't have a problem finding you when their already flying around your rancid lazy carcasses.
l bet you are one of those star wars,hobbit, lord if the ring fits, harry beat my meat potter bitches
before black momma

Norwalk, CA

#18929 Oct 18, 2013
Eric 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't watch near as much football as I used to and it is because of a-holes like that. These morons are treated like royalty all because they play a kids game for millions. Most couldn't hold down a REAL job if their life counted on it. The only good thing is a football or a career in sports is very short(unless you're a golfer, or something like that) and most of these goons spend like there is no tommorrow and will wind up broke as hell, when they get too old to play a kid's game anymore. Even worse is how the public goes apesheet over musicians or actors. Nowadays these spoild cretins even charge their adoring, idiotic fans for autographs. Unbelievable, you got a guy who makes 30k a year paying some millionaire clown for his autograph.
This area of sport worship started with your race. I and my kind of group really care about a role model. Please what is a real job stay in your box and let the world tell you right from wrong.
before black momma

Norwalk, CA

#18931 Oct 18, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Try to save face, you talked about how you lost it all in 2008 trash boy. Your poor white trash from New Mexico fantazing.
One thing I love about so call master mind white men who put all their deeds in monetary boasting and the mastery of the English euro grammar. But yet these type of people will pat themselves on the back but also will lower the standards of brilliance by stressing I took a beating on this particular item. Only like one would say to save face

Brighton, MI

#18934 Oct 18, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You can take the boy out of the ghetto but you can never take the ghetto out of the boy. I bet your white wife and half breed children are really proud of you when you stoop so low..
As im sure your masters feel when you stoop low on them. ;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Emotional Blackmail in Springboro (May '13) 12 min private schooled 35
Mart Crowe (May '12) 11 hr Cincyalso 64
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 12 hr Telling the Truth 31,303
Concealed carry in Boro's schools - not a matte... (Jul '13) 14 hr taking matters in... 75
How liberal ladies can save lives: 22 hr masterofconcretep... 2
Looking for Prentice Richardson (Aka Buddy) (Apr '12) Thu jjsparks 8
dennis gannon Thu masterofconcretep... 14
Springboro Dating
Find my Match

Springboro Jobs

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Springboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Springboro

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]