The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20064 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

The 25 most dangerous

Longview, TX

#18814 Oct 15, 2013
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. are all full of blacks.Wake up America! We don't have a crime problem. We have a BLACK PROBLEM

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#18815 Oct 15, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Who are you and what are you doing in my forum? Leave now or I will deport your ass all the way back to Mexico. This is not a warning..
Well come and get me. You'll get to meet my friends Ruger and Charter Arms.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#18816 Oct 15, 2013
The 25 most dangerous wrote:
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. are all full of blacks.Wake up America! We don't have a crime problem. We have a BLACK PROBLEM
Blacks are only paying the white man back for wronging their ancestors so they're only finishing the problem that your white ancestors started.

LOL
The Truth

Park Ridge, IL

#18817 Oct 15, 2013
The 25 most dangerous wrote:
It's called Pandemic l\ligger Cancer.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18818 Oct 15, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Well come and get me. You'll get to meet my friends Ruger and Charter Arms.
LOL! Not much of a weapons expert are you! I will Bring both of my Sig Sauer 556's and my Glock's along with my Colts and I can go on and on. You seem to stupid to even know which end of the gun the bullet comes out of. LMAO!

Charter Arms is about as CHEAP as they get! LOL!
SirICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

#18820 Oct 15, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>No Klinger I didn't eat a jeep. I bet you have stolen a few in your lifetime though..
Actually he played little La Sambo in Hogan's /l/!ggros Rotflmao Honk!Honk! And his pappy Sgt KSCULTZ Bwwwwwwwa 7734/2013
Working Joe

Brownsville, TN

#18821 Oct 15, 2013
SirICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Actually he played little La Sambo in Hogan's /l/!ggros Rotflmao Honk!Honk! And his pappy Sgt KSCULTZ Bwwwwwwwa 7734/2013
Was it your girlfriend or your sister that was with blk man?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18822 Oct 15, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Safe move ,good deflection.
Nice defecation to you to..
Working Joe

Brownsville, TN

#18823 Oct 15, 2013
I helped sam take out the white trash.
Working Joe

Brownsville, TN

#18824 Oct 15, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Nice defecation to you to..
If your daddy black you sound look a fool.
The Truth

Park Ridge, IL

#18825 Oct 15, 2013
Working Joe wrote:
You sound more like Welfare Joe, l\ligger.
WACO the KID

Dallas, TX

#18826 Oct 15, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Dude I played sports with all races. I have worked in a very diversified environment. I know many blacks. My best bud is a half breed. I am a half breed. I don't consider myself a racist because I speak the truth. I dislike people of all races. If you want to label me one than so be it. My small city is over 30,000 people. I live a little over an hour north of El Paso which currently has nearly 1 million legal people and thousands of illegals. I live an hour to the east of Las Cruces which has a population of over One Hundred Thousand. You have never been to this area. You have lied and proven your ignorance. Get you an Atlas but first look up the word Atlas in a dictionary and then you will see how stupid you look..
Warrior I'm truly moved by your rendition of me being your best bud. The feelings are truly mutual. Do remember those days we used to stay out all night in the country hunting bunny rabbits? How about the old farmer who caught us in the white Subaru? My most memorable time was when we broke into the high school gym girl's locker room. I laughed so hard until I started to cry when you were running around the gym sporting the red prom dress. We'll enough of reminiscing of the glory hole days. Now down to business.

Steve formally know as Icp. You will now present and future address me as your lover. My fondest memory of our sweet love was last year on my Texas ranch when I stretched my tube skin over your head as you licked out all the white creamy Creme Brle sauce.

Harry Callihan I would like to formally invite you to my Texas ranch located at 5372 ranch drive in Houston. You say you have a big one eyed black python. I'm really into snake hunting if you know what I mean. I got a 23 inch white Texas Rattler that would put a hurting on any black snake.

WPWW I'm calling you and kallark out. I want to be (between) a peace mediator in a threesome reverse Oreo. You boys need to stop all this hating. Just think when you close your eyes you can't see the skin color of the Raisin hole. Brown starfish 4 life wpww.

It is getting late my sissy buckaroos. Waco the Kid has a big day in the morning. I got to break in some young tender wranglers. Yippie Kay yay! See you boys in a couple of days. WACO GAY PRIDE 2013. Join by texting 5372-1212
TN Voter

Terrell, TX

#18827 Oct 16, 2013
Last night some folks got in a shoutout right outside of Le Bonheur children's hospital.... Hmmmm let's see.... What color do you think they were?? Do you think they cared if they shot out a window and hit a sick kid... Nope! These people are damn animals
WACO

Tyler, TX

#18828 Oct 16, 2013
Good morning to all my sweet sissy buckaroos. Time to rise and shine. What a pleasant surprise, Steve formally known as ICP spent the night with me. We just laid in bed holding each other manhoods. Steve what an incredible experience we shared. I had no idea you were so talented with your tongue. I reckon you have to compensate for your little pee pee. You can give me a rim job with that luscious pink tongue anytime. You could get deeper penetration if you just pull that red clown nose off. Love Waco.
CHIMP FUGITIVE UPDATE

Buffalo, NY

#18829 Oct 16, 2013
CHIMP FUGITIVE UPDATE

KFECAL27 WAS SIGHTED IN TEXAS BONING WACO THE WIGGER WHILE SHOVING HIS FECES DOWN THE HOMO'S THROAT.

WHEN QUESTIONED ABOUT THIS RECENT EVENT, WACO THE WIGGER SIMPLY REPLIED IT WAS THE BEST EXPERIENCE OF HIS LIFE.

WATCH FOR FURTHER UPDATES AS THESE EVENTS PROGRESS.
WACO the KID

Cleburne, TX

#18830 Oct 16, 2013
CHIMP FUGITIVE UPDATE wrote:
CHIMP FUGITIVE UPDATE
KFECAL27 WAS SIGHTED IN TEXAS BONING WACO THE WIGGER WHILE SHOVING HIS FECES DOWN THE HOMO'S THROAT.
WHEN QUESTIONED ABOUT THIS RECENT EVENT, WACO THE WIGGER SIMPLY REPLIED IT WAS THE BEST EXPERIENCE OF HIS LIFE.
WATCH FOR FURTHER UPDATES AS THESE EVENTS PROGRESS.
I CAN PROMISE THAT EVERY MORNING YOU WAKE MY SWEET SISSY BUCKAROO, YOU'll NEVER REGRET BEING WITH ME PUMPKIN.
SirICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

#18831 Oct 16, 2013
Working Joe wrote:
And what creek did you crawl out of you bucktooth swampg!nny make like a turd and flush yourself you fecal critter wetsuit.Bwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 And I bet you're mammy was a stool specimen.Honk!Honk!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18832 Oct 16, 2013
Working Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
If your daddy black you sound look a fool.
If your mammy white you ain't right and you write like a fool..
SirICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

#18833 Oct 16, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacks are only paying the white man back for wronging their ancestors so they're only finishing the problem that your white ancestors started.
LOL
Hey Chico stfu and get back to the fields esa and I have one question for you how much for your sister?the $2dollar bed jumping bean h0.Bwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 also you better have you're greencard before us clowns use your head for a pinata se el negero.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18834 Oct 16, 2013
WACO the KID wrote:
<quoted text>
Warrior I'm truly moved by your rendition of me being your best bud. The feelings are truly mutual. Do remember those days we used to stay out all night in the country hunting bunny rabbits? How about the old farmer who caught us in the white Subaru? My most memorable time was when we broke into the high school gym girl's locker room. I laughed so hard until I started to cry when you were running around the gym sporting the red prom dress. We'll enough of reminiscing of the glory hole days. Now down to business.
Steve formally know as Icp. You will now present and future address me as your lover. My fondest memory of our sweet love was last year on my Texas ranch when I stretched my tube skin over your head as you licked out all the white creamy Creme Brle sauce.
Harry Callihan I would like to formally invite you to my Texas ranch located at 5372 ranch drive in Houston. You say you have a big one eyed black python. I'm really into snake hunting if you know what I mean. I got a 23 inch white Texas Rattler that would put a hurting on any black snake.
WPWW I'm calling you and kallark out. I want to be (between) a peace mediator in a threesome reverse Oreo. You boys need to stop all this hating. Just think when you close your eyes you can't see the skin color of the Raisin hole. Brown starfish 4 life wpww.
It is getting late my sissy buckaroos. Waco the Kid has a big day in the morning. I got to break in some young tender wranglers. Yippie Kay yay! See you boys in a couple of days. WACO GAY PRIDE 2013. Join by texting 5372-1212
Now that's funny but I don't remember the part about the Prom Dress? I remember some shrimp though........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"I am not interested in children opinions" 11 hr Fan of Leon The Man 3
I wilt with white liberal guilt! Sun Loony Lib 1
News Readers pick winner of Dayton-area luminary com... Sun The Old Cold Warrior 1
sexting Sun Net Nut 2
Dead oak tree in front of Five points Elementary Sun Gerald johnson 1
don't waste your time or gas applying at Fuyao. Sun Kent Grind 25
Shannon Jones is she for real? Jul 4 Athenesword 2
More from around the web

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Springboro Mortgages