The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
14,961 - 14,980 of 18,576 Comments Last updated 30 min ago
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Go ahead and call me a racist because I tell the truth. Call me a racist because I can back up my words with facts like below.

http://www.ksla.com/story/23679489/walmart-sh...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Another example of race hypocricy, yet it's the white people of this country who are racist..

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/...

Since: Nov 11

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Dude I played sports with all races. I have worked in a very diversified environment. I know many blacks. My best bud is a half breed. I am a half breed. I don't consider myself a racist because I speak the truth. I dislike people of all races. If you want to label me one than so be it. My small city is over 30,000 people. I live a little over an hour north of El Paso which currently has nearly 1 million legal people and thousands of illegals. I live an hour to the east of Las Cruces which has a population of over One Hundred Thousand. You have never been to this area. You have lied and proven your ignorance. Get you an Atlas but first look up the word Atlas in a dictionary and then you will see how stupid you look..
That's disgusting that you refer to yourself as a "half-breed". With all the crap you spew on here one would think you're a blonde hair, blue eyed, Aryan preaching your gospel to the poor and downtrodden Whiteys of America.

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

WPWW wrote:
<quoted text> I've lived in Balitmore, Tampa, South Carolina, New York City,and now Georgia and all places are LOADED WITH BLACKS. If anyone knows Blacks it is the WPWW. I know them like the back of my hand. Had to go to school with them, had to work with them, served in the military with them. My opinions on Blacks are pretty damn accurate and from actual real life experiences with them.
Well as far as experiences go, many, if not all people have had bad experiences with people other than their own race. I certainly have. Why does that not make me or others race fanatics like you?
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

WARRIOR,

Seeing that you are a half-breed, do you carry a green card, and what is the main crop down there in Alamogordo, tumbleweeds and sagebrush?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's disgusting that you refer to yourself as a "half-breed". With all the crap you spew on here one would think you're a blonde hair, blue eyed, Aryan preaching your gospel to the poor and downtrodden Whiteys of America.
I don't expect you to be able to handle the truth about me, you can't even handle the truth about YOU or your own race! Now that's DISGUSTING!
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Buck Rohde wrote:
WARRIOR,
Seeing that you are a half-breed, do you carry a green card, and what is the main crop down there in Alamogordo, tumbleweeds and sagebrush?
Hey Buck don't you Waco and Aryanna have alot in common and let's not forget Chetty your all a bunch of sellout dragqueens I hear that if one of you puts a quarter in your ear you're teeth fold back pole smokers did you hear that Well did you? I bet you carry a brown card isn't you're street name dooky trousers. Bwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 (;-(l)------+ You're stained for life.Honk!Honk!
what LOL

Mclean, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

This is crazy!
funny

Mclean, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

These threads are funny as ever
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow what a racist rant, I been to Salt Lake as well as Vail and El Paso.
you never been to New Mexico unless it was in the trunk of a car because you don't know squat about this area!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow what a racist rant, I been to Salt Lake as well as Vail and El Paso.
I bet you ride the little yellow short bus you seem to be a bit challenged if KCH!MP has a son I bet he's just like you and you're new moniker I'm giving you is Cheetah KCH!MP did I say that? And put down that national geographic magazine then you can dream about going back to Aperica.Bwwwwwa 7734/2013(;-(l)---+by the way you're IQ is between a moron and an imbecile.Honk!Honk!
KKK

Madison Heights, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well as far as experiences go, many, if not all people have had bad experiences with people other than their own race. I certainly have. Why does that not make me or others race fanatics like you?
Because as a whole, you don't have the same bad experience with the same group on a continuous basis.

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

KKK wrote:
<quoted text>
Because as a whole, you don't have the same bad experience with the same group on a continuous basis.
Well how much of that is factual and how much is prejudice, bias, xenophobia, ans exaggeration? Listen, none of you white power nuts can make a completely factual argument when you use sweeping generalizations. Opinion, life experience, and statistics are highly subjective and loosely factual. Only God can make FACTUAL sweeping generalizations. And as far as I know, regardless of what you da Klan or da Skinheads say, you are not God, nor will you ever be lol. Sorry widdle Whitey....fail again!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Interesting turn of events, but I suppose they are racist also..

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/holy-war-...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well how much of that is factual and how much is prejudice, bias, xenophobia, ans exaggeration? Listen, none of you white power nuts can make a completely factual argument when you use sweeping generalizations. Opinion, life experience, and statistics are highly subjective and loosely factual. Only God can make FACTUAL sweeping generalizations. And as far as I know, regardless of what you da Klan or da Skinheads say, you are not God, nor will you ever be lol. Sorry widdle Whitey....fail again!
Yet you have NEVER been able to refute one thing I have posted. You are entitled to your own opinions Erkel but not your own facts..
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
KBABY you talk like a little uncle Tom and you're cartoon moniker about sums you up Warrior called you out again and made you look like a bloody idiot your race on a daily basis causes havoc and mayhem and call each other /l/!gga and you have the gall to call us as you say wayciss (sarcasm)lol now you have been served now stfu and get out in your Hood and fix the TNB good luck because all your bro's are N.W.A and you will understand why we despise your race.This message has been sponsored and enforced by the WPWW and it's affiliates on our don't f/k with Whitey tour across America 7734/5372/2013 (;-(l)-----+
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>KBABY you talk like a little uncle Tom and you're cartoon moniker about sums you up Warrior called you out again and made you look like a bloody idiot your race on a daily basis causes havoc and mayhem and call each other /l/!gga and you have the gall to call us as you say wayciss (sarcasm)lol now you have been served now stfu and get out in your Hood and fix the TNB good luck because all your bro's are N.W.A and you will understand why we despise your race.This message has been sponsored and enforced by the WPWW and it's affiliates on our don't f/k with Whitey tour across America 7734/5372/2013 (;-(l)-----+
Interesting post..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

So sad..

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Oh my my

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Good luck you all, have a nice life. Love ya!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Springboro Forum right now

Search the Springboro Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Idea - convert tennis courts in front of Sycamo... 3 hr proactive idea 3
Please Help!! 4 hr Crusader 1
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 5 hr Pope Che Reagan Christ I 29,344
Heather Brock is a good girl 14 hr Jay 1
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 21 hr Spiffy Quotes 31,135
Mart Crowe (May '12) Sat greenbear 54
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Sat Go Blue Forever 2,218
•••
•••
•••
•••

Springboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••