The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
14,921 - 14,940 of 18,739 Comments Last updated 11 min ago

Since: Nov 11

Plymouth, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
Deeze peeples beez waycisss and sheet. Dey beez KKK and Nazi cuz dey blamez blak peeples fo everthang. Dey need to watch dey tv and seez dem movies dat showz waycisss wite peeples. I seez dem Joo movies and dey showz dat wite peeple beez evil. Dem Joo movies I watch fo real like, Mississippi Burning, To Kill A Mockingbird, and dat dere A Time To Kill. Someone sez dat dere John Grisham based the book A Time To Kill on real life, but dey dinnit tell nobody dat the real life incidenf was based on a gang of urban yufes raping some wite girl.
Oh yeaz it tallways beez sum kunspiracy ta keep Whitey down. Alwayz sum jewz, alwayz sum blacks dont due nutin. Evwybody shud kiss hiz ironing bored backside....PO Whitey. PO Whitey!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeaz it tallways beez sum kunspiracy ta keep Whitey down. Alwayz sum jewz, alwayz sum blacks dont due nutin. Evwybody shud kiss hiz ironing bored backside....PO Whitey. PO Whitey!
I bet Yo PO whitey wifey is real proud of you...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

&fe ature=player_embedded

LMAO!
before black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>LMFAO! Look at your stupid statement above! You say NEVER and then you say YOU did it. You damn people are always so confused. You can't seem to get out of your own way now can you moron! LOL!
Do you know who your daddy is? White people know who their daddy's are..
My daddy pass away 28 years ago let me tell you about a great man. He created a legacy of trust,love, and hope for his family. He was one of the greatest business men he shield a lot of racism from us. Our family was so mix we had more white than black. It just makes me ill how white denial exist and also how black people still care about white approval poverty,low self esteem is our crutch.The one thing I love about you new racists is that you're so emotional and lack of self control. Just like the fact of living in fear must drive you crazy. By the way you don't need to cut yourself anymore you have a new disorder PBA you gotta love white folks.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

before black momma wrote:
<quoted text>My daddy pass away 28 years ago let me tell you about a great man. He created a legacy of trust,love, and hope for his family. He was one of the greatest business men he shield a lot of racism from us. Our family was so mix we had more white than black. It just makes me ill how white denial exist and also how black people still care about white approval poverty,low self esteem is our crutch.The one thing I love about you new racists is that you're so emotional and lack of self control. Just like the fact of living in fear must drive you crazy. By the way you don't need to cut yourself anymore you have a new disorder PBA you gotta love white folks.
You don't have a racist bone in your body now do you? You better adjust your halo before you respond princess!
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Harry Callihan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well mighty Warthog you want me to beez honest with you honkey Nabisco Cracker Head. Where would black beeez if it wasn't for white trailer trash like the likes of Pumpking (the pud pulling wigger wannabe) ICP Waco's but)t:) buddy and the rest of these white curtain dunce hat wearing mamma boys.
Instead let me tell you where blacks are because of these Nazi slobbering Aryans dyck suckers. I be driving my Lexus sporting a $1200 dollars a month EBT card eating Filet mignon and lobster while you trailer trash be drinking 2% beer while I be sipping down a cold 40 ounces of fury. Woe is me you potbelly rednecks sitting in your mobile homes bitching about how blacks have it better than most poor white trailer trash. I be sitting in my nice central heat and air, payments subsidized by reparations for slavery. Thank you my white master for stepping up and making good on your promise of 40 acres and a mule. Zulu Dawn 4 Life. Black Apocalypse 2013 World Tour... STFU wiggers and grow a set and stop all this whining. It won't be long friends, wait, be quiet, you'll see Old Harry's prophecy come true. Zulu Dawn
Hey Hairy don't get to upset you might just shyt yourself and your squealing like a little b/tch I told the nurse @ the Shady Valley Goodwill retirement flop house not to put to much starch in you're briefs that it might cause you to have a rash so now I know why your so hot and talking shyt don't worry I will habe the nurse give you a nice sponge bath then she will apply some bengay so you will be ready for your visit by the true w!gger h0m0 sellout Aryanna LeFlame the only question I have for you are you pitching or catching hmmmmm? cupcake Bwwwwwwwa 7734/2013(;-(l)---+
before black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You don't have a racist bone in your body now do you? You better adjust your halo before you respond princess!
Look here sweetheart do you know it is a complement to call a black person a racist. I don't care but I know if I saw you on the streets hurt I wouldn't see color I would help you. I am a mother so listen my son try tell me something about yourself Do you have kids? Do you have a favorite girl or boy friend? Do you watch the walking dead?
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text> Look here sweetheart do you know it is a complement to call a black person a racist. I don't care but I know if I saw you on the streets hurt I wouldn't see color I would help you. I am a mother so listen my son try tell me something about yourself Do you have kids? Do you have a favorite girl or boy friend? Do you watch the walking dead?
I always take it as a compliment when a black calls me a cracker, honkey ''watever that means'' or white trash.I wouldn't care to be anything else.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text> Look here sweetheart do you know it is a complement to call a black person a racist. I don't care but I know if I saw you on the streets hurt I wouldn't see color I would help you. I am a mother so listen my son try tell me something about yourself Do you have kids? Do you have a favorite girl or boy friend? Do you watch the walking dead?
The odds of me being hurt on the street where I live are slim to none. The odds of me being hurt on the streets in a black neighborhood are near 100%. Interesting don't you think..
Heroes

Pasadena, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

before black momma

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Hey yall, I can fry chicken between my greasy fat butt cheeks and it taste just as good as KFC. I fry Obama head between my ass and look how he be lookin.
Oh my my

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

I love my fried chicken, potato salad, collard greens , Mac and cheese , corn pudding, sweet potatoes and home made rolls yummy! That's Black soul food babie . We blacks can cook our butts off lmao! This is how we do it boo boo!
Oh my my

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

We blacks are rich in many , many ways that y'all will never , ever understand and Thankful everyday! Love me some me and Black people!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
I been to New Mexico Albuquerque Alamogordo lots of drugs your right on the border.
You are either a LIAR or HIGH on dope. Alamogordo is over an hour from the border and Albuquerque is 5 hours from the border. Dopers make their money by supply and demand, they don't waste their time selling dope on the border because the price would be so low, they take their product to the interior, you know, to places like your neighborhood. El Paso is one of the safest cities in the U.S. and it's on the border. You could never say that about your shyt hole city..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Oh my my wrote:
I love my fried chicken, potato salad, collard greens , Mac and cheese , corn pudding, sweet potatoes and home made rolls yummy! That's Black soul food babie . We blacks can cook our butts off lmao! This is how we do it boo boo!
You sound like a racist. At least that's what you would say if a white man posted all of that!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>Since when the hell is potato salad associated with "Black soul food?" bwaaaaaaaaaaa. And that whole Black claim to so-called "soul food" is bogus as hell. What YOU PEOPLE claim to have as YOUR OWN version of cooking is nothing more than Southern cooking. YOU PEOPLE learned that style of eating from living mostly in the South, taught to YOU by white Southerners. Collard greens, turnip greens, mustard greens etc., were eaten by Blacks because they were dirt cheap. Can Blacks cook good SOUTHERN CUISINE? Some sure can, I'll own up to that, BUT THEY don't have any claim to it as THEIR OWN style of cooking because plenty of Southern Whites can cook so-called "Black soul food" a helluva lot better than Blacks. I guess when you have very little to brag about or feel good about, you'll latch on to anything. bwaaaaaaa.
Their food must be really good or so many of them wouldn't be so fat!
KKK

Ferndale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Oh my my wrote:
This is how we do it boo boo!
Yogi.........? Is that you?
KKK

Ferndale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Animal Control wrote:
<quoted text>You l\liggers are rich in breeding like cockroaches, stealing, raping, killing, vandalizing, panhandling, being junkies, being useless parasites, drug dealing, not working, living off white people, being fat, racism, smelling real bad, eating fried chicken and watermelons, laziness, lying, having fat lips, flat noses, nappy heads and being lowlife black scumbag beasts.
Don't hold back.....tell us how you really feel.
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
I been to New Mexico Albuquerque Alamogordo lots of drugs your right on the border.
Hey fukwheat you haven't been out of you're black Momma's basement your tied up in her apron strings now be a good shine and and run along to Sunday dinner your having you're favorite meal bbq pigsnoots with a side of greens and for desert possum pie countryazz ginnie. Bwwwwwwa7734/2013(;-(l)------- +And the only way you have see New Mexico was looking @ a map and when you looked your'e glasses were so thick you saw people waving @ you.Honk! Honk!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
You so funny, i've been blessed to have traveled all over continental united states
You have probably been to all 57 States like Obama! LMFAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Springboro Discussions

Search the Springboro Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Canton 30,176
Nonprofit plans major headquarters expansion do... 1 hr The Hack Checker 1
Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr Marvin Levels 188
Ambulance, fire levy sparks debate in Ohio (Feb '13) 4 hr IdontKNOW 2,036
Boro etiquette (Jul '13) 5 hr near side 10
"Can I try it like the Gentle Giant?" 17 hr The Hack Checker 6
Police chief in Ferguson says "Officer didn't k... 18 hr The Hack Checker 13
•••
•••
•••
Springboro Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Springboro Jobs