The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,549

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
Test

Euless, TX

#18523 Oct 9, 2013
Test
before black momma

Norwalk, CA

#18524 Oct 9, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You people are mad because you have no self pride. Everything is given to you and you always want more. You're mad because 80% of your kids are born out of wedlock without a daddy. You're mad because you take no initiative in improving your own life, you're content with letting democrat whitey or money stealing democrat blacky make all the decisions for you. You're mad because the only thing you people are decent at is playing sports because you don't have jobs and have all the time in the world to practice when you're not in jail. You people are mad because you can't string a sentence together that makes a lick of sense. You're mad because all of your heros like Luther were liars and cheats and men of low morals, character and ethics. You people are mad because it's the white man who has made a small segment of you popular and rich. You are mad because if it wasn't for the white man you would be absolutely nothing and you know it..
Whom did you receive FREE LABOR from but this dillusional mythical world that your UK ancestors form the economic system,the murder and rape of people , the unearned entitlement for being lazy and throughout history your greatness is from either rape,murder,or some misfortune of another race.Every holiday is either tragedy which derived from your actions. Mayhem and to live in fear of an uprising of all the races. You will try to get races to go against each other. You need a constant pat on the back if you were so sure about your superiority then why are on this form ranting daily trying to convince yourselves yes yes yes I must stay focus I am better I am better. Poor little thing remember you taught the enemy well.
The best elimination is an distraction a false sense of being so deprived. Thank you master for the pebble l must go now. Oh by the way master give us back our s..t you may leave I like it here. Hey sorry that new planet you keep trying to find is for the racist narrow minded weak AGAIN history will be repeated go do what you do best start a war and take the hate your race embrace.Godspeed

“ENTER IF YOU DARE”

Since: Oct 13

SOMEWHERE IN ARKANSAS

#18525 Oct 9, 2013
I like The D
Horse Ass Sniffer

Buffalo, NY

#18526 Oct 9, 2013
HAUNTED HORSE wrote:
I like The D
I could unhaunt any horse by sniffing and tickiling his crotch.
Anonymous

Highland, NY

#18527 Oct 9, 2013
OK Warrior, up your dukes:
Your government is a front for the KKK, the Nazi Party and organized crime. You have Mafia dons in disguise pretending to be legislators, the Mafia-all stripes of it has infiltrated your police forces, you have made slaves-yes slaves out of many of your performers-some of them white slaves. You are programmed by think tanks, many of them employing blacks with high IQ's who, along with amoral whites with high IQ's, use the perennial stupidity of your ego-starved white masses to stoke money making sex rackets,wars and scams which keep you jumping through hoops from birth to the grave.
Throw a stone, and you'll run all over the world killing people, while spouting platitudes about goodness, fairness and democracy you cannot and have never lived. That you arn't yet dead through some these ridiculous exploits means only that you're too busy mouthing off at the black underclass (at the moment)to go fetch oil for the rich whites(and blacks) that are throwing some of these balls(well-shaped raps) for you to chase.
You are stupid, racist, and about as free as Pavlov's dogs, and for the same reason.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18528 Oct 9, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah....lol you have it all figured out eh? Well the bottom line is you all brought this on yourselves. Stop whining.
You are correct on both accounts. We should have never bought the dumb, slow weak blacks from the smart, strong, fast blacks years ago.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18529 Oct 9, 2013
before black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Whom did you receive FREE LABOR from but this dillusional mythical world that your UK ancestors form the economic system,the murder and rape of people , the unearned entitlement for being lazy and throughout history your greatness is from either rape,murder,or some misfortune of another race.Every holiday is either tragedy which derived from your actions. Mayhem and to live in fear of an uprising of all the races. You will try to get races to go against each other. You need a constant pat on the back if you were so sure about your superiority then why are on this form ranting daily trying to convince yourselves yes yes yes I must stay focus I am better I am better. Poor little thing remember you taught the enemy well.
The best elimination is an distraction a false sense of being so deprived. Thank you master for the pebble l must go now. Oh by the way master give us back our s..t you may leave I like it here. Hey sorry that new planet you keep trying to find is for the racist narrow minded weak AGAIN history will be repeated go do what you do best start a war and take the hate your race embrace.Godspeed
Too bad the only history you people have is of killing each other like in Rawanda and Chicago! You dumb people just can't seem to get out of your own way, but hey at least you have been trained well enough to blame it all on whitey! LMFAO!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18530 Oct 9, 2013
Sister Sun wrote:
OK Warrior, up your dukes:
Your government is a front for the KKK, the Nazi Party and organized crime. You have Mafia dons in disguise pretending to be legislators, the Mafia-all stripes of it has infiltrated your police forces, you have made slaves-yes slaves out of many of your performers-some of them white slaves. You are programmed by think tanks, many of them employing blacks with high IQ's who, along with amoral whites with high IQ's, use the perennial stupidity of your ego-starved white masses to stoke money making sex rackets,wars and scams which keep you jumping through hoops from birth to the grave.
Throw a stone, and you'll run all over the world killing people, while spouting platitudes about goodness, fairness and democracy you cannot and have never lived. That you arn't yet dead through some these ridiculous exploits means only that you're too busy mouthing off at the black underclass (at the moment)to go fetch oil for the rich whites(and blacks) that are throwing some of these balls(well-shaped raps) for you to chase.
You are stupid, racist, and about as free as Pavlov's dogs, and for the same reason.
So, what's wrong with that? Your point is? You sound like a little angry black girl.
Gsoreazz

Saint Louis, MO

#18532 Oct 9, 2013
I control all the primates and all the media and I soldout all of the hymie's and little sis I have a position in my company for you and your associate KFARTStein.Little sis I will promote you to head lol hoodrat and KFARTStein you can be head of bros and ho's magazine it's a step up from head sanitation engineer now lil sis stfu before we put you out on the street you $2-truck stop hoodrat. I can buy all of you for pennies on the dollar it's all about the money.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18533 Oct 9, 2013
Just look at the mess this country is in today and then notice who is leading this nation. Enough said..
Sammy Davis Jr

Buffalo, NY

#18534 Oct 9, 2013
Gsoreazz wrote:
I control all the primates and all the media and I soldout all of the hymie's and little sis I have a position in my company for you and your associate KFARTStein.Little sis I will promote you to head lol hoodrat and KFARTStein you can be head of bros and ho's magazine it's a step up from head sanitation engineer now lil sis stfu before we put you out on the street you $2-truck stop hoodrat. I can buy all of you for pennies on the dollar it's all about the money.
I'm the Candyman cause the Candyman can make the Kfart taste so good like a l\ligger boy should. I gotta go out and do a little tap dance and play marbles with my glass eyeball, but I gotta watch out fo Kfart cause that crazy l\ligger boy will try to pork my eye socket if he gets the chance.
Gsoreazz

Saint Louis, MO

#18536 Oct 9, 2013
Sammy Davis Jr wrote:
<quoted text>I'm the Candyman cause the Candyman can make the Kfart taste so good like a l\ligger boy should. I gotta go out and do a little tap dance and play marbles with my glass eyeball, but I gotta watch out fo Kfart cause that crazy l\ligger boy will try to pork my eye socket if he gets the chance.
Be a good hebrew and tap dance and I will sell you back youre golden yamuka you stupidazz schvatza.It's all about the $$$$$$ I own you Sammybo
Gsoreazz

Saint Louis, MO

#18537 Oct 9, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
Just look at the mess this country is in today and then notice who is leading this nation. Enough said..
We all know I'm pulling the chi-town's puppets strings he is an undercover Hajji it's all about the $$$$ look to the Mideast and you will find the answer.
Gsoreazz

Saint Louis, MO

#18540 Oct 9, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Diarrhea of the mouth maggot.
Who pulled your strings yard manaquin oh I'm sorry I meant to say yard ape now stfu Gary Coleman and you know what I'm talking about well do you?
Bud Jones

Buffalo, NY

#18541 Oct 9, 2013
stopTAGGING ourWALLS wrote:
Starting with Detroit, they should just gas these rotten ghetto cities, give it a year to make sure the gas took,
and call it a good start.
The people (most on welfare) who have literally trashed and sheet all over their cities don't need to be able to get loose and eff-up other places like the ones they claim now.
Too harsh?.... Or too late?
Comments like these is the problem...and sad. But given the the climate in Amerika it's typical and will never change...passed from one dilluded generation to another.

Since: Nov 11

Brighton, MI

#18542 Oct 10, 2013
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>The l\ligger is just another lazy spoiled government supported sheboon
Is this the caucasoid default answer? When you can't refute fact you resort to debasing, often untrue whitey fantasies about what they think 99% of black people are REALLY like? Sorry, but you can wack off to some other delusion, friend.

Brighton, MI

#18543 Oct 10, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You are correct on both accounts. We should have never bought the dumb, slow weak blacks from the smart, strong, fast blacks years ago.
This statement in and of itself shows how very little you know about the slave trade. Instead, like Satan's little pet, you use that fork tongue to lick up the mental vomit White Nationalists/Chauvinists put out on their websites and publications. As I said before, you serve your wranglers well.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18546 Oct 10, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
This statement in and of itself shows how very little you know about the slave trade. Instead, like Satan's little pet, you use that fork tongue to lick up the mental vomit White Nationalists/Chauvinists put out on their websites and publications. As I said before, you serve your wranglers well.
Educate me on the slave trade?

Brighton, MI

#18547 Oct 10, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Educate me on the slave trade?
Because to assume only the "dumb, slow, and weak" were traded is simply an extension of your obsession with prejudice. You indirectly imply that because those Africans were so "dumb, slow, and weak" their modern-day descendants must be right? Because in your omniscience, fairness, and impartiality you can make that kind of moral assessment right?
Martin

United States

#18548 Oct 10, 2013
So blind people can hate them too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will we have to sign liability-reslease forms? 4 hr Sky King 1
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 8 hr Another View 31,511
This is why I am an Ann fan! Thu Ann Fan 1
Norman "CHUB" Bowling Thu Dayton Taxpayer 4
WPAFB took $4 billion from the real economy! Thu The Hack Checker 1
Diversity Perversity (Apr '11) Wed Dayton Taxpayer 6
A "productive" congess... Wed The Hack Checker 3
Springboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Springboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Springboro