The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,549

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
accountable cannibal

Kingston, PA

#18460 Oct 6, 2013
There has been a cannibal crisis in America for quite some time now. It has been kept hidden, though it exists. Cannibalism is on the rise.
Concerned Citizen

Buffalo, NY

#18470 Oct 6, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>And how is "hispanics" taking over an American city a good thing? I hear all the time how, "well Mexicans hate Blacks" or something to that effect. And how is that helping out the White race? At least Kfeckless is right about one thing, Blacks, a long time ago were brought here against their will, and these OTHER NONWHITES like "hispanics" have come over here looking to take over, make no mistake about it. Maybe the White man should have made sure to stop Black criminality or all rampant crime for that matter, instead of waiting for some Cubans or other hispanic group to TAKE OVER ONE OF HIS CITIES. Go to Miami or any other border town and see if the hispanics treat Whites fairly. I'm not for exchanging one nonwhite race for the other because in the end neither are out for the White race, they are out for only their own kind.
The sad truth is that whites will no longer be the majority at some point. That is fact. The silver lining to that dark cloud is that it's Hispanics and Asians that are growing in numbers, not blacks. Those two ethnic groups are traditionally family oriented, religious, hard-working people. They also keep to their own kind. They don't have their hands out at every turn. It's not the opitimal outcome for a white power agenda, but it beats the alternative.
Concerned Citizen

Buffalo, NY

#18471 Oct 6, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
We are all born ignorant but one must work hard to remain stupid.
This doesn't make sense.

Negroes remain stupid... but they never WORK, let alone work HARD!
HomeyDclown

Saint Louis, MO

#18473 Oct 6, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
ignorance in action
You be (lol) one stupidazz moronic spear chucking swamp Ginny now that's What you call informative action,now get off yomommas computer before she whips you like a run away slave do you hear me well did you? Library or is it Toby.Bwwwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 (;-(l)------ Have a nice evening Sambo!
HomeyDclown

Saint Louis, MO

#18477 Oct 6, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Very creative racial epithet,sorry no actually on my iphone. you still in your dads basement ?
Was that IPhone supplied to you by Jesse Jackoffson before he went on his vacation hmmmmm? or did you rip it off Jr.Bwwwwwwwa and if you did you both can be wearing matching orange munkey suits.7734/2013 (;-(l)----- one size fits all.lol
Concerned Citizen

Buffalo, NY

#18479 Oct 6, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>IF you keep that sort of defeatist attitude then YES, we will lose this country. IF you elect to get a backbone, and fight, scratch, and claw to take control of YOUR country again, then Whites will retain their majority status. Do you honestly think that IF hispanics or Asians got control of the power structure in this country that they would be sympathetic to Whites? That is laughable. They wouldn't give two sh*ts about the White man, and they dislike you just as much as the Black man, only they hide it better. Being fair, Blacks were brought here by greedy Jews and Yankees and sold to lazy Southerners. Even now, it is greedy and lazy Whites who practice modern day slavery in hiring illegal border jumpers for slave wages. Just like the idiotic, myopic Whites of the slavery days would sow havoc on their ancestors with Blacks later, the same thing will happen with our dirt cheap little peasant workers later on down the road. If baffles me how some would claim how we should not worry about Asians or Mexicans, etc., hell, you should worry about them more than Blacks.
Being in the "minority" doesn't necessarily mean losing power. Money = power, period. You can talk about "fighting" to remain the majority.... But it's not "fighting" that makes that happen! It's F*cking! I've DONE my part. I have white children that themselves have white children and so on down the line. You say defeatist... I call it realist. How do you propose whites "fight" to stay the majority? Let me know and I'd be happy to join.
Concerned Citizen

Buffalo, NY

#18480 Oct 6, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Very creative racial epithet,sorry no actually on my iphone. you still in your dads basement ?
You are a liar. iPhones have spell check.... and your posts are filled with spelling errors. If you would have typed that particular post on an iPhone , it would have changed "iphone" to iPhone . In fact, you have to jump through hoops to type it incorrectly like YOU did! You, negro, are full of sh*t.

Since: Nov 11

Farmington, MI

#18481 Oct 6, 2013
The sad truth is that whites will never regain the power they once wielded. What I would love to know is how they are going to 1) fund their revolution. 2) convince the masses of white Americans to join their cause. 3) try and wipe out or deport over a hundred million non-whites. 4) convince the massive armed forces of America to go against their sworn oath to defend America against threats foreign AND domestic. The funny thing is that some of these white people are stupid enough to believe all these millions of non-whites are going to just sit back and allow themselves to be killed or forcibly deported. I know some of you probably think The Turner Diaries delusion may work. Lol well Mr William Pierce...ahem...Andrew MacDonald is dead and gone. That Aryan nutcase Tim McVeigh tried but ultimately failed to advance the causes of Almighty Whitey but where is he at? Where is SHitler at for that matter? They all ultimately failed! But there is always the delusion of an all white Eutopia eh? Im dreaming of a white...Christmas........bwaaa aaaaaaaa!

Since: Nov 11

Mount Morris, MI

#18483 Oct 7, 2013
The Truth wrote:
The real truth would be if there were no l\liggers in this country, there would be no KFC, malt liquor, perfume and cologne, welfare, crime, watermelons, Al Chimpton and Jesse Chimpson, crack, afro sheen, vaseline lip gloss, auto accidents, jungle music, the l\lig Panthers, brillo pads, menthol cigarettes, pollution and racism, just for starters.
wow...lol stay off the meth and shrooms man.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#18484 Oct 7, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
The sad truth is that whites will never regain the power they once wielded. What I would love to know is how they are going to 1) fund their revolution. 2) convince the masses of white Americans to join their cause. 3) try and wipe out or deport over a hundred million non-whites. 4) convince the massive armed forces of America to go against their sworn oath to defend America against threats foreign AND domestic. The funny thing is that some of these white people are stupid enough to believe all these millions of non-whites are going to just sit back and allow themselves to be killed or forcibly deported. I know some of you probably think The Turner Diaries delusion may work. Lol well Mr William Pierce...ahem...Andrew MacDonald is dead and gone. That Aryan nutcase Tim McVeigh tried but ultimately failed to advance the causes of Almighty Whitey but where is he at? Where is SHitler at for that matter? They all ultimately failed! But there is always the delusion of an all white Eutopia eh? Im dreaming of a white...Christmas........bwaaa aaaaaaaa!
Whites may become the minority someday, but some will tire of the black c.rap and will more frequently do more Bernard Goetz subway thingys. Another white who kept the blacks indoors in fear around the Buffalo area years ago was the 22 caliber killer who knocked quite a few off before being caught.
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

#18485 Oct 7, 2013
Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
Whites may become the minority someday, but some will tire of the black c.rap and will more frequently do more Bernard Goetz subway thingys. Another white who kept the blacks indoors in fear around the Buffalo area years ago was the 22 caliber killer who knocked quite a few off before being caught.
Chetty,

This country could use a few more of those heros.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#18487 Oct 7, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
I suspected you to be dealing with mental illness, now it is confirmed.
Anyone being born and raised in this country most likely suffer from some form of mental illness. Retards rarely have mental illness.
Play ball

Concord, CA

#18488 Oct 7, 2013
The most dangerous place for a southern boy seems to be a sports stadium. Hillbillies are falling out of them all the Tim. Splat.
HomeyDclown

Saint Louis, MO

#18489 Oct 7, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a susp00k and I be dealing with mental illness, now I'z confirmed dat.
Well little man if you would stay on your guberment provided prozac and take it on a regular basis you might be alright oh by the way don't forget lol you have an ECT treatment won't that be shocking. Bwwwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 (;-(l)------
Chuck

Bronx, NY

#18491 Oct 7, 2013
Three black soldiers arrested for stabbing white comrade to death 'called him a cracker'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24491...
Times Up

Santa Clara, CA

#18493 Oct 7, 2013
Chuck wrote:
Three black soldiers arrested for stabbing white comrade to death 'called him a cracker'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24491...
When are white people going to unite and take lethal action against these abominable black racist scumbag beasts?
before black momma

Norwalk, CA

#18495 Oct 7, 2013
Think about the world government will never allow blacks and whites get together and unite. Their
Is a reason but you will not get that answer from me I want to stay alive
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#18496 Oct 7, 2013
Times Up wrote:
<quoted text>When are white people going to unite and take lethal action against these abominable black racist scumbag beasts?
Makes allot of sense claiming white superiority becoming the things we admittedly dispise of. Juvenile much? Do you understand, Well perhaps you do...
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#18498 Oct 7, 2013
NAAWP wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Aryanna l\ligbarian the wigger transvestite, how did your interview go at the gay l\ligger strip bar?
Was this a rhetorical question, Since you were on the panel? Well was it you ignorant basTURD! 5372
HomeyDclown

Saint Louis, MO

#18499 Oct 7, 2013
NAAWP wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Aryanna l\ligbarian the wigger transvestite, how did your interview go at the gay l\ligger strip bar?
His stage name is "Pinky Le Flame " he is a main stage flaming rump ranger him and his partner Waco Jacko there stuck together like two baboons @ the zoo philthy animals. Bwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 (;-(l)-------+oh by the way they represent the Rainbow coalition of h0mo's

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Despite this Hannity Insanity: 1 hr The Old Cold Warrior 1
Boro etiquette (Jul '13) 3 hr near side 11
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 3 hr idiocracy 31,497
If you really dare to show that you care... 5 hr Dayton Taxpayer 4
Don't drive your cars to and from bars! 5 hr masterofconcretep... 9
Family Law Attorneys (May '14) 18 hr Pavlos Lombardi 13
A "productive" congess... 22 hr Fan of Leon The Man 1
Springboro Dating
Find my Match

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Springboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Springboro

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]