The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,549

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
Concerned Citizen

Buffalo, NY

#18332 Oct 3, 2013
Kallarik27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You come across as a goofed up pervert more than anything else.
I agree with you 100% for once.
----------
As far as people forming opinions about blacks based on "what they see on TV", I can only speak for myself .... but my opinions are based on first-hand experience. I am well aware there are a segment of black folks who don't live up to the stereotypes, but they are indeed a minority within a minority. Blacks who don't subscribe to the ghetto lifestyle are often labeled and harassed as wanting to be white. If a black doesn't speak in ebonics, or actually wants to succeed in school - or has any other ambitions other than being a rapper or NBA player - they are made fun of. The bottom line is - the majority of blacks in this country DO live up to the stereotypes we "racist heathens" believe. There is an old saying about not letting a few bad apples spoil the bushel. In reality when it pertains to blacks... it's the other way around. The bushel of rotten apples taint the few good ones.
Concerned Citizen

Buffalo, NY

#18333 Oct 3, 2013
I was actually responding to this post from Kallark, however I still agree with Kallarik on that freaky pervert. I didn't notice the subtle difference in the "parody" account at first.
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well im not defending my "race" per se. I just love to debate on Topix. I know there are black folks that are every bit as these racist heathens describe, however, I love showing them how wrong they really are when they are stupid enough to believe all the crap they see on TV about black folk.

Since: Nov 11

Fenton, MI

#18334 Oct 3, 2013
Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
As far as people forming opinions about blacks based on "what they see on TV", I can only speak for myself .... but my opinions are based on first-hand experience. I am well aware there are a segment of black folks who don't live up to the stereotypes, but they are indeed a minority within a minority. Blacks who don't subscribe to the ghetto lifestyle are often labeled and harassed as wanting to be white. If a black doesn't speak in ebonics, or actually wants to succeed in school - or has any other ambitions other than being a rapper or NBA player - they are made fun of. The bottom line is - the majority of blacks in this country DO live up to the stereotypes we "racist heathens" believe. There is an old saying about not letting a few bad apples spoil the bushel. In reality when it pertains to blacks... it's the other way around. The bushel of rotten apples taint the few good ones.
Yep. And that's based on in-depth interviews of all 40 million blacks right? You personally know over 30 million people right? You did say the majority right?

Since: Oct 12

Detroit, MI.

#18335 Oct 3, 2013
Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
When I was young, I wanted to be like well off educated white folks, and living in the ghetto's of Detroit it was hard. I was able to be my nerdy self by palling up with a big dumb apish type of black whom all of the thugs were afraid of.Nobody hasssled me, black or white.
HomeyDclown

Saint Louis, MO

#18336 Oct 3, 2013
Kallarik27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You know that most black people hate clowns and some even go as far as shooting them with paint balls and pellets at parades and carnivals. Once at a parade, a bunch of black youth surrounded a clown driving one of those little cars and tipped it over and smashed it and knocked the clown silly and cut his ass.
Is dat you shytsteak spumoni? Tell LES down out the pawn shop it's alright if you trade in your old grill and hook you up wit some bathroom dooky shytlocks dawg you be (lol) looking a little ruff,concur my friend. Bwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 Bring it!(;-(l)----

Since: Jun 12

Oxford UK

#18338 Oct 3, 2013
HomeyDclown wrote:
<quoted text>Blacks don't hate clowns because every black has a little clown in them get it there performing in the circus of life everyday by the way I have a pillow with some soda cans and I'm ready to start swinging no pun intended .Bwwwwwwa 7734/2013 Don't f/k with clowns!(;-(l)---
I was in Detroit a few years ago trying to pick up some black birds and they almost killed me even though I was sporting a sexy Afro hair cut.They thought I was a cracker wearing a freak mask.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#18340 Oct 3, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Then perhaps a fine Chardonnay in private. We could learn from each other if stereotypes of the past were left in the past and not brought forth to the present for the sole purpose to insult which is so laden between the lines. AS far as the medical program it is dependant upon the side of the fence you're standing. If Obama and the social creme de la creme aren't willing for their family to be under the same medical restraint then what makes one so eager to follow the sheep off the cliff? Perhaps it's the color of the sheep that makes one leap.
Just imagine if we listen to stereotypes of this wayward world. Fear is the main factor and the unknown. Remember we are the outcast of the US my theory is when anytime one group holds a common ground such as neither one of us have a culture we borrow from other culture. Do you know one thing I truly love about life is growth and change. I had NDE it change me love is so important. My husband is white and I remember one day out of the blue he took my arm and held it next to his and said look it's only skin. I will get back to you or in my black world
I would say I'll hit you back. I am charge of homework.
Chuck

Brentwood, NY

#18342 Oct 3, 2013
HomeyDclown

Saint Louis, MO

#18343 Oct 3, 2013
Elaphant Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I was in Detroit a few years ago trying to pick up some black birds and they almost killed me even though I was sporting a sexy Afro hair cut.They thought I was a cracker wearing a freak mask.
Now if you were sporting a Jeri curl and a big money Mike pimp suit they would have let you slide and had you a couple of magpie hoodrats making you some grip you could have got a pass don't worry come back to my circus of stars I got KFECAL the halfcast lying azz story teller and Aryanna the flaming cheerleader in his pink Tutu you will fit right in freak! 7734/2013 (;-(l)------
Chuck

Bronx, NY

#18345 Oct 3, 2013
What is going on with these people...

Orkin

Henderson, NV

#18349 Oct 3, 2013
Master Whiteman wrote:
<quoted text>It's about time you fess up to your name Kfart. You're being a good l\ligger.
The only good l\ligger is a DEAD l\ligger.

Clarksville, MI

#18350 Oct 3, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>WPWW reps this post. This is why we need to S-E-P-E-R-A-T-E. The poster known as Kfart could very well be white traitor trash or some Hymie social engineer who wants to mix the races to weaken OUR race. IF the Kfart isn't B-L-A-C-K, which is highly possible than he has had a high old time. Think about it, this guy does the whole RELATIVELY successful black male with his white wife in some suburb outside of Dirtroit. Sounds like something off of one of those Hymie produced 70's shows like the Jeffersons or All In the Family that promoted race mixing and ridiculed WHITE PRIDE. WHITE PRIDE. WHITE PRIDE. WHITE PRIDE. WHITE PRIDE. WHITE PRIDE.
Yep. I am just like everything you said. Lol I could post a picture of my family and you still would think I'm lying. That's why I don't waste my time. As far as your delusions about who you THINK I am, that of being some Zio-puppet, some social engineer of whitey's destruction, dream on. I am a hard-working, blue-collar, devout Christian black man. As far as the so-called "social-ramifications " of marrying a white woman, get over yourselves! White people, get over it! Black people, get over it! None of you all have any moral, social, political, economic, or legal precedents to condemn me at all. Get over yourself. You know nothing about me so keep on dreaming up delusions friend, you make your Nazi wranglers proud. White power!
Concerned Citizen

Buffalo, NY

#18351 Oct 3, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. And that's based on in-depth interviews of all 40 million blacks right? You personally know over 30 million people right? You did say the majority right?
That is just asinine. So I need to personally know every knee grow in existence to be able to have an accurate representation? I deal with a lot of knee grows in my professional life. If I encounter 100 knee grows in a day, maybe 10 of them aren't stereotypical. What I see is a micro chasm of society. Like with polls, a sample group can pretty much determine the overall state of blacks in America. The majority of blacks in the US live in urban areas. THOSE are the MOST stereotypical of them all.

Clarksville, MI

#18352 Oct 3, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>There is a whole lot more than skin color which make the races different. There is emotional, psychological, intelligence, different physical characteristics just to name a few ways the races differ. There is a reason why races shouldn't mix. Bluebirds go with bluebirds, redbirds go with redbirds and blackbirds go with blackbirds. ALL dogs are canines, and are related to the wolf but each breed has its own temperment, uses, physical characteristics, intelligence levels, etc. A pit bull and a poodle are both dogs but are as different as black and white(pun intended.) What you say brings to mind that old antiquated leftist quote, "We all bleed red." Yes, we all bleed red, so do birds, fish, dogs, cats, snakes, etc. And so your point?
The funny thing is that dogs and cats cannot produce offspring. If were soooooo different as you allege, why can, for example, a southern Sudanese person of beautiful pitch complexion and a northern Icelander of beautiful pale complexion produce beautiful children? Thats one question race chauvinists/ separatists cannot answer. My beautiful little daughter is Afro-European. She could wear a Celt or sport African garb if she likes. She is the best of both my wife and i.

Clarksville, MI

#18353 Oct 3, 2013
Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
That is just asinine. So I need to personally know every knee grow in existence to be able to have an accurate representation? I deal with a lot of knee grows in my professional life. If I encounter 100 knee grows in a day, maybe 10 of them aren't stereotypical. What I see is a micro chasm of society. Like with polls, a sample group can pretty much determine the overall state of blacks in America. The majority of blacks in the US live in urban areas. THOSE are the MOST stereotypical of them all.
nope. Not asinine at all. Just called sarcasm pal lol.
before black momma

Norwalk, CA

#18354 Oct 4, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>There is a whole lot more than skin color which make the races different. There is emotional, psychological, intelligence, different physical characteristics just to name a few ways the races differ. There is a reason why races shouldn't mix. Bluebirds go with bluebirds, redbirds go with redbirds and blackbirds go with blackbirds. ALL dogs are canines, and are related to the wolf but each breed has its own temperment, uses, physical characteristics, intelligence levels, etc. A pit bull and a poodle are both dogs but are as different as black and white(pun intended.) What you say brings to mind that old antiquated leftist quote, "We all bleed red." Yes, we all bleed red, so do birds, fish, dogs, cats, snakes, etc. And so your point?
If that is the way you feel but you can't stop a feeling. Like I said before I had near death experience it change my whole view of the world and how each of us should feel towards our fellow man. We were created in God image the feeling of pure love of this supreme being was unreal. Each of us
had a role in our development the first body of man found was a person of African descent but what drove the other tribe to venture out underground to change the pigment of our bethrans. There are no chosen people Jews,blacks,Muslims, or what ever our greed and lack of empathy for each other. God has a sense of humor.Also he is very disappointed in our actions we should just try to help each other

Clarksville, MI

#18357 Oct 4, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just wondering why it is when non racist whites see other whites do or say something racist why they remain silent.
I was wondering about that as well. These folks love to call everyone else racist yet they dont have the stones to condemn these other racist turds who, in their utter "brilliance", have found a way to post the "n" word and get away with it. They are all massive hypocrites
Concerned Citizen

Buffalo, NY

#18359 Oct 4, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just wondering why it is when non racist whites see other whites do or say something racist why they remain silent.
Probably for the same reason knee grows don't call each other out for the state of their "community".

Probably for the same reason blacks make excuses for the behavior of their peers instead of calling a spade a spade so to speak (pun intended).

Probably for the same reasons blacks live by the old "stop snitchin'" credo.

The fact is that the only white people posting in this thread do so because they all have a similar feeling towards blacks. Believe me, if this thread was on some sort of mainstream site, there would be literally thousands of white-guilt ridden apologists sniveling for forgiveness. Can you say the same? Would blacks call other blacks out over their entitlement lifestyles? Their over breeding? Their criminal murderous ways? I think not. Like with you two, their "blackness" wouldn't let them. The victim card comes out and the excuses and blame game starts.
Concerned Citizen

Buffalo, NY

#18360 Oct 4, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree , and people should also understand that the children are here reading this to.
No they aren't. Stop with the dramatics.
Concerned Citizen

Buffalo, NY

#18361 Oct 4, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
nope. Not asinine at all. Just called sarcasm pal lol.
So you were just being sarcastic, and my post was valid?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This is why I am an Ann fan! 1 hr Ann Fan 1
Norman "CHUB" Bowling 1 hr Dayton Taxpayer 4
WPAFB took $4 billion from the real economy! 1 hr The Hack Checker 1
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 2 hr speakthetruth 31,504
Diversity Perversity (Apr '11) 16 hr Dayton Taxpayer 6
A "productive" congess... 16 hr The Hack Checker 3
Despite this Hannity Insanity: 22 hr The Old Cold Warrior 1
Springboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Springboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Springboro

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]