The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
14,701 - 14,720 of 18,608 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You first!
KCASPER he called you out and you miserable failed again your one big dumaazz cartoon character your new moniker I will call you is "Baby Huey" you do where a diaper pumpkin lol oh I'm sorry that depends. Bwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 (;-(l)-----
Zookeeper

Newhall, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Hey Kfecal, if you surrender to Animal Control and promise not to throw your fecal matter, we'll give you a bucket of fried chicken and a watermelon in your cage tonight.

Since: Nov 11

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Thxs for all the love and support from all my adoring fans! You all complete me. Topix would not be complete without all of your hilarious/meaningless insults!
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
Thxs for all the love and support from all my adoring fans! You all complete me. Topix would not be complete without all of your hilarious/meaningless insults!
You must consider the source from the likes of douche clown from Missouri. Kafart why do certain races feel that it is necessary to defend one's race? I find it such a waste of time trying to defend the indefensible. I don't defend the white race, if I did I would be embarrassed to have idiots like ICP2013 and the gay pumpkin in our race. Do you understand, Well do you?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You first!
OK, you're smart and married to a white woman. Go!
HomeyDclown

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
You must consider the source from the likes of douche clown from Missouri. Kafart why do certain races feel that it is necessary to defend one's race? I find it such a waste of time trying to defend the indefensible. I don't defend the white race, if I did I would be embarrassed to have idiots like ICP2013 and the gay pumpkin in our race. Do you understand, Well do you?
Aryanna you have the gall to call us clowns a douche your bolder than ajax pal do you have that not so fresh feeling get some masengail and douche your hickazz mouth out or have Waco swab your tonsils now you have been served a nice cool glass of stfu pinky.Rotflmao!
jjack5400

Marietta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

liberal weenie wrote:
<quoted text>There is no such place as ESL, MO. It is in IL. That big river between the two cities that is the border. Get a clue.
Golly gee weenie...great catch. Ignore the message and kill the messenger!
Aryan Barbarian

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

HomeyDclown wrote:
<quoted text>Aryanna you have the gall to call us clowns a douche your bolder than ajax pal do you have that not so fresh feeling get some masengail and douche your hickazz mouth out or have Waco swab your tonsils now you have been served a nice cool glass of stfu pinky.Rotflmao!
I'm Aryanna the Nigbarian, I'm gay and pedophile proud of it! Does anyone know where I can buy a nice wig and high heels to match my evening dress for my child daycare center interview?
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

HomeyDclown wrote:
<quoted text>Aryanna you have the gall to call us clowns a douche your bolder than ajax pal do you have that not so fresh feeling get some masengail and douche your hickazz mouth out or have Waco swab your tonsils now you have been served a nice cool glass of stfu pinky.Rotflmao!
Kaffart my point proven! If you try to defend one's own race you be let down. See above post....5372

Since: Oct 12

Detroit, MI.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
Hello fans! I am back!
Hit the road, you uncle tom copy cat clone who is trying to ride my coattails.
BoZoClown

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Kaffart my point proven! If you try to defend one's own race you be let down. See above post....5372
You be wow w!gger sellout point proven princes or is it flamer now that's something to be proud of I can bet you heard that well did you? Now defend that pansy punk.lol
BozoClown

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
You be is that you're w!gger slang sellout Pansy boy you must be tangled up in your lover Waco's underwear now move on brokeback troll.lol have a nice evening Aryanna le flame.

Since: Nov 11

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Well im not defending my "race" per se. I just love to debate on Topix. I know there are black folks that are every bit as these racist heathens describe, however, I love showing them how wrong they really are when they are stupid enough to believe all the crap they see on TV about black folk.
BozoClown

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Attention: all you sellouts w!ggers and pantie boy Aryanna move along troll bait you have been served. Have a nice evening pinky le flame. lol
Aryan Barbarian

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

I'm so confused who's the real Kfecal? Who am I? Am I a l\ligger sheboon or a white transsexual race traitor? Where's my black strap-on dildoe?
Aryan Barbarian

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

I'm so confused. Who's the real Kfecal? Who am I? Am I a l\ligger sheboon or a white transsexual race traitor? Where's my black strap-on dildoe?
HomeyDclown

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
You be a flaming flamingo dancing Pansy you be.Bwwwwwwwa

Detroit, MI.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

BozoClown wrote:
Attention: all you sellouts w!ggers and pantie boy Aryanna move along troll bait you have been served. Have a nice evening pinky le flame. lol
You know that most black people hate clowns and some even go as far as shooting them with paint balls and pellets at parades and carnivals. Once at a parade, a bunch of black youth surrounded a clown driving one of those little cars and tipped it over and smashed it and knocked the clown silly and cut his ass.

Detroit, MI.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
I'm so confused. Who's the real Kfecal? Who am I? Am I a l\ligger sheboon or a white transsexual race traitor? Where's my black strap-on dildoe?
You come across as a goofed up pervert more than anything else.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

HomeyDclown wrote:
<quoted text>You be a flaming flamingo dancing Pansy you be.Bwwwwwwwa
You need an ass whoopin, do you understand, you know the rest of saying....Well do you....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Springboro Discussions

Search the Springboro Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Miamisburg 5 min Carolyn 1
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 9 min Old Guy 29,444
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 3 hr Contrariwise 31,140
Downtown Dayton salon to expand, add spa and co... 3 hr The Duke of Hazard 1
Andy's Dean's "America Now" cancelled! 4 hr The Duke of Hazard 17
Rats removed from Kettering apartment. 4 hr Latin Lover 1
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 10 hr gary 2,225
•••
•••
•••
•••

Springboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••