The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,281

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18311 Oct 2, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You first!
OK, you're smart and married to a white woman. Go!
HomeyDclown

Saint Louis, MO

#18312 Oct 2, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
You must consider the source from the likes of douche clown from Missouri. Kafart why do certain races feel that it is necessary to defend one's race? I find it such a waste of time trying to defend the indefensible. I don't defend the white race, if I did I would be embarrassed to have idiots like ICP2013 and the gay pumpkin in our race. Do you understand, Well do you?
Aryanna you have the gall to call us clowns a douche your bolder than ajax pal do you have that not so fresh feeling get some masengail and douche your hickazz mouth out or have Waco swab your tonsils now you have been served a nice cool glass of stfu pinky.Rotflmao!
jjack5400

Marietta, GA

#18313 Oct 2, 2013
liberal weenie wrote:
<quoted text>There is no such place as ESL, MO. It is in IL. That big river between the two cities that is the border. Get a clue.
Golly gee weenie...great catch. Ignore the message and kill the messenger!
Aryan Barbarian

Buffalo, NY

#18314 Oct 2, 2013
HomeyDclown wrote:
<quoted text>Aryanna you have the gall to call us clowns a douche your bolder than ajax pal do you have that not so fresh feeling get some masengail and douche your hickazz mouth out or have Waco swab your tonsils now you have been served a nice cool glass of stfu pinky.Rotflmao!
I'm Aryanna the Nigbarian, I'm gay and pedophile proud of it! Does anyone know where I can buy a nice wig and high heels to match my evening dress for my child daycare center interview?
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#18315 Oct 2, 2013
HomeyDclown wrote:
<quoted text>Aryanna you have the gall to call us clowns a douche your bolder than ajax pal do you have that not so fresh feeling get some masengail and douche your hickazz mouth out or have Waco swab your tonsils now you have been served a nice cool glass of stfu pinky.Rotflmao!
Kaffart my point proven! If you try to defend one's own race you be let down. See above post....5372

Since: Oct 12

Detroit, MI.

#18316 Oct 2, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
Hello fans! I am back!
Hit the road, you uncle tom copy cat clone who is trying to ride my coattails.
BoZoClown

Saint Louis, MO

#18317 Oct 2, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Kaffart my point proven! If you try to defend one's own race you be let down. See above post....5372
You be wow w!gger sellout point proven princes or is it flamer now that's something to be proud of I can bet you heard that well did you? Now defend that pansy punk.lol
BozoClown

Saint Louis, MO

#18318 Oct 2, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
You be is that you're w!gger slang sellout Pansy boy you must be tangled up in your lover Waco's underwear now move on brokeback troll.lol have a nice evening Aryanna le flame.

Since: Nov 11

Fenton, MI

#18319 Oct 2, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
You must consider the source from the likes of douche clown from Missouri. Kafart why do certain races feel that it is necessary to defend one's race? I find it such a waste of time trying to defend the indefensible. I don't defend the white race, if I did I would be embarrassed to have idiots like ICP2013 and the gay pumpkin in our race. Do you understand, Well do you?
Well im not defending my "race" per se. I just love to debate on Topix. I know there are black folks that are every bit as these racist heathens describe, however, I love showing them how wrong they really are when they are stupid enough to believe all the crap they see on TV about black folk.
BozoClown

Saint Louis, MO

#18320 Oct 2, 2013
Attention: all you sellouts w!ggers and pantie boy Aryanna move along troll bait you have been served. Have a nice evening pinky le flame. lol
Aryan Barbarian

Buffalo, NY

#18321 Oct 2, 2013
I'm so confused who's the real Kfecal? Who am I? Am I a l\ligger sheboon or a white transsexual race traitor? Where's my black strap-on dildoe?
Aryan Barbarian

Henderson, NV

#18322 Oct 2, 2013
I'm so confused. Who's the real Kfecal? Who am I? Am I a l\ligger sheboon or a white transsexual race traitor? Where's my black strap-on dildoe?
HomeyDclown

Saint Louis, MO

#18323 Oct 2, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
You be a flaming flamingo dancing Pansy you be.Bwwwwwwwa

Detroit, MI.

#18325 Oct 2, 2013
BozoClown wrote:
Attention: all you sellouts w!ggers and pantie boy Aryanna move along troll bait you have been served. Have a nice evening pinky le flame. lol
You know that most black people hate clowns and some even go as far as shooting them with paint balls and pellets at parades and carnivals. Once at a parade, a bunch of black youth surrounded a clown driving one of those little cars and tipped it over and smashed it and knocked the clown silly and cut his ass.

Detroit, MI.

#18326 Oct 2, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
I'm so confused. Who's the real Kfecal? Who am I? Am I a l\ligger sheboon or a white transsexual race traitor? Where's my black strap-on dildoe?
You come across as a goofed up pervert more than anything else.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#18327 Oct 2, 2013
HomeyDclown wrote:
<quoted text>You be a flaming flamingo dancing Pansy you be.Bwwwwwwwa
You need an ass whoopin, do you understand, you know the rest of saying....Well do you....
Her

Norwalk, CA

#18328 Oct 2, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
You need an ass whoopin, do you understand, you know the rest of saying....Well do you....
I wish I could have a beer with you but it is not appropriate for a married woman but thank you. Tonight listen to Four non blondes Say hey I know the one thing about myself I love people so much and I see good in most. We could learn do much from each other Black and White fight only because we are family. Your ancestors were kick out of Europe the lowest of the low but were aristacrats which was so unfair to send someone to a new land whom were very unskilled in farming and cultivation you could purchase an Irish slave whom sold for less but after so many years of being white cargo forget that bull s....We need to stop pointing fingers. What is up with this new medical program I love the president but.....
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#18329 Oct 2, 2013
Her wrote:
<quoted text> I wish I could have a beer with you but it is not appropriate for a married woman but thank you. Tonight listen to Four non blondes Say hey I know the one thing about myself I love people so much and I see good in most. We could learn do much from each other Black and White fight only because we are family. Your ancestors were kick out of Europe the lowest of the low but were aristacrats which was so unfair to send someone to a new land whom were very unskilled in farming and cultivation you could purchase an Irish slave whom sold for less but after so many years of being white cargo forget that bull s....We need to stop pointing fingers. What is up with this new medical program I love the president but.....
Then perhaps a fine Chardonnay in private. We could learn from each other if stereotypes of the past were left in the past and not brought forth to the present for the sole purpose to insult which is so laden between the lines. AS far as the medical program it is dependant upon the side of the fence you're standing. If Obama and the social creme de la creme aren't willing for their family to be under the same medical restraint then what makes one so eager to follow the sheep off the cliff? Perhaps it's the color of the sheep that makes one leap.
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

#18330 Oct 3, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well im not defending my "race" per se. I just love to debate on Topix. I know there are black folks that are every bit as these racist heathens describe, however, I love showing them how wrong they really are when they are stupid enough to believe all the crap they see on TV about black folk.
KBULLSHYT come to St.Louis and on a daily basis see your plague of out of control chickench!mps gone wild perform causing issues and mayhem now why don't you be (lol) a good shine and stop talking crap and you and Aryanna can meet and have a nice cup of black coffee and pinky le flame will supply the cream cupcake. Bwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013
HomeyDclown

Saint Louis, MO

#18331 Oct 3, 2013
Kallarik27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You know that most black people hate clowns and some even go as far as shooting them with paint balls and pellets at parades and carnivals. Once at a parade, a bunch of black youth surrounded a clown driving one of those little cars and tipped it over and smashed it and knocked the clown silly and cut his ass.
Blacks don't hate clowns because every black has a little clown in them get it there performing in the circus of life everyday by the way I have a pillow with some soda cans and I'm ready to start swinging no pun intended .Bwwwwwwa 7734/2013 Don't f/k with clowns!(;-(l)---

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 12 min Pope Che Reagan C... 31,466
greene county humane society 11 hr Tina 3
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 11 hr Worth Repeating 31,279
Dennis Gannon trying to cover his past! 14 hr happy camper 2
For readers, not breeders and bottom feeders: 16 hr Fan of Leon The Man 2
"Reading is old-school cool!" 16 hr Leon Harrison 1
PRICHARD-Butler-Ison, Katrina Mon David M 1

Springboro Jobs

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Springboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Springboro

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]