The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20108 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

GSoreazz

Saint Louis, MO

#18205 Sep 27, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol and who told you that? What's even funnier is that because Caucasians were supposedly here before Red skinned people that somehow makes it ok for Cortez, Columbus, and other self-righteous "Christian" Europeans to "re-claim" what was theirs right? Is there any proof that Columbus and others knew about these people, whom they considered heathens, as "kin" to them? What's even more funny about your logic is that because Native Americans and others engaged in self-destruction that that somehow nullifies, negates, and whitewashes (pun intended) the gross sins of Europeans? Give me a break! That's the argument people use when they want to excuse INEXCUSABLE bad behavior and wicked acts. Or they're so engrossed in self-righteousness they can't think objectively. They would rather throw ALL blame on Zionist conspiracies as if Whitey is sooooooo weak and helpless.
I control all the media munkey boy due a trick and I will throw you a fin now stfu and shine my shoes sambo.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#18209 Sep 27, 2013
Miley Cyrus smiley Mikey miley $cyrus shorty so drunk she be coming out her clothes
Lil white bitch can work that big black pole. Ride it you're gonna have a white world with no white girls
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

#18211 Sep 27, 2013
WACO KID 2013 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweetie how often it is that the loudest cries of denial is in fact a person secrete confession. No pain, no gain perhaps you should invest in a good quality lube my sweet buckaroo...WACO.
I hear you use a lube that warms you're cold azz up it's called "BendGay".Bwwwwwwwww a now go ahead and frolic and skip down the road fudge packer.lol concur in da rear 7734/2013 (;-(l)---
WACO KID 2013

Denver, CO

#18212 Sep 27, 2013
Truth wrote:
WACO KID 2013, how's everything going on Brokeback Mountain? All that butt lovin has you down on your knees all the time, those rug burns must hurt. No pain, no gain. All those Hollyweird AIDS fund raisers are helping to prolong your gay buckaroo life on the mountain. Don't worry about those contagious pus pocket blisters all over your body, it's all part of the HIV extermination process.
I pop my my own pus pocket blisters and as for my knee rug burns, I use my cowboy partner's semen and it taste good too! I'm gay, proud and skinny! YEEEEEEEEEEE....HAAAAAAAAAAAAA AA!!!
Makumba

Park Ridge, IL

#18214 Sep 28, 2013
Tarnisha Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
yo, da indians came here fom china ober da baring strait when it be covered wif ice 15000 years ago.
das rite tarny an all da l\liggas be fall outta da trees in a watermelon patch afta all da bananas was ate up.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#18216 Sep 28, 2013
Herey deddy are we go in to ma ma fer the partey. Yep she's just showen off cause sher done got her selves one of those new fanciee things might jigs. Alwatz was the favorite cause she pass thh 3/red grade hell tommy Joe pass it twice in two years.Deddy down her go felin bad want me to pick her up. Naw honey your sister was here an tad ago bonnie jean did her paw fine
thanker

Long Beach, CA

#18217 Sep 28, 2013
Yous nose it woods bees easa to gets som real economy goin devalopment to gets ur betr lifes fur most peples. but iffn yous looks ats huse bin havn dem babies den ones mite want fur a reel reck wich mite git som deep epic restorin balanse darwin tipes corectin goin farwerd.

Since: Nov 11

Southfield, MI

#18218 Sep 28, 2013
Laramie Bronco Buster wrote:
<quoted text>It has been PROVEN that Caucasians were HERE IN WHAT HAS BECOME AMERICA LONG BEFORE THE SO-CALLED "NATIVE AMERICANS." As I said even IF this recent discovery ISN'T TRUE, it was WHITES WHO BUILT THIS COUNTRY FROM THE WILDERNESS. The Indian tribes were very primitive, and constantly killing each other off, and really they weren't and aren't much more advanced than Africans. Sorry if the troof hurts, Kfeckless. 1525
And you are a truth machine eh? Give me a break lol. Your logic is skewed and warped nigh irreparably. That's so hilarious that you feel just because Indians killed each other it somehow justifies what Europeans did. Like with Holodomar. In order to take away from the Holocaust, you throw in Holodomar as if one was worse than the other. They were both tragedies, stains on human history. Stop trying to excuse Whiteys wickedness. He is just as bad as everyone else pumpkin. ;-)
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#18219 Sep 28, 2013
thanker wrote:
Yous nose it woods bees easa to gets som real economy goin devalopment to gets ur betr lifes fur most peples. but iffn yous looks ats huse bin havn dem babies den ones mite want fur a reel reck wich mite git som deep epic restorin balanse darwin tipes corectin goin farwerd.
Couzin schooner is that you sum of I've bitch yo old back water hill billy orzark butt loving get your azx back home to see your kin.
thanker

Long Beach, CA

#18220 Sep 28, 2013
yo momma yus got dat nasty stuf ain't want get nere ta dat sumha am here nah.
HomeyDclown

Saint Louis, MO

#18221 Sep 28, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are a truth machine eh? Give me a break lol. Your logic is skewed and warped nigh irreparably. That's so hilarious that you feel just because Indians killed each other it somehow justifies what Europeans did. Like with Holodomar. In order to take away from the Holocaust, you throw in Holodomar as if one was worse than the other. They were both tragedies, stains on human history. Stop trying to excuse Whiteys wickedness. He is just as bad as everyone else pumpkin. ;-)
KPUMPKIN take your brillo head out of the urinal and stop all the brown noseing your race of out of control bootlip ch!mps have contributed to your own race Holocaust I wish it would get quicker results we all would be alot better off now that is What you're pal Harry H. Claims is the Zulu dawn TNB Inc. Goodnight brown sugar (lol)

Southfield, MI

#18223 Sep 28, 2013
HomeyDclown wrote:
<quoted text>KPUMPKIN take your brillo head out of the urinal and stop all the brown noseing your race of out of control bootlip ch!mps have contributed to your own race Holocaust I wish it would get quicker results we all would be alot better off now that is What you're pal Harry H. Claims is the Zulu dawn TNB Inc. Goodnight brown sugar (lol)
Yes you are correct. The human race is out of control. As far as the blacks going extinct because of some holocaust, well, that will never happen. Sorry.

Southfield, MI

#18224 Sep 28, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>Aight, day aint nuffin worser stankin an dummer dan a waycississt l\ligga like ma nasty black ass, aight? Down wit whitey, down wit whitey, down wit whitey! I sell ma nappy hare to da SOS PAD COMPANEE, aight?
Awwww....PO widdle Whitey.....he be sew angWY when I sez stuff he dunt lyk....dats why he have twy and bee me.....po widdle Whitey....a tear faws dawn my i.....
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18225 Sep 28, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwww....PO widdle Whitey.....he be sew angWY when I sez stuff he dunt lyk....dats why he have twy and bee me.....po widdle Whitey....a tear faws dawn my i.....
You sound like a racist? I thought you were above that? What would your wife say?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18226 Sep 28, 2013
WOW you people truly are sick..

http://www.kplctv.com/story/23554172/cpso-pas...
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#18227 Sep 28, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like a racist? I thought you were above that? What would your wife say?
She would probably say nothing
In fact even as we speak she is planing their family vacations and she is looking at their beautiful children wondering what a great life and why are poor white trash as yourself are so frightened of the world changing. If the media reported all the crimes in your so call sleepy towns you would be amaze of how much is hidden. Because it is known fact white kids get a simple warning I know this for a fact I have lived among
Innocent weed smoking,let's steal some beer,gang rape one white girl because she has had to much to drink or slip her date rape drug or bully the meek until it is to the
Point of being unbelievably cruel. I have never seen such as race that thrive on people
Misfortunes.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#18229 Sep 28, 2013
I seldom meat racist in my age bracket because my generation we were cool until the parents felt that our issues regarding sex,real human nature was a conflict to the mythological up bringing. This is why you have white kids are just losing it. You're raising the little nerdy boy to be polite and white mothers don't want to offend. But my best friend who is like my stster was raise in the hood and white she has her own business put it this way where her business is located I wouldn't even be in that environment.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18230 Sep 28, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text>She would probably say nothing
In fact even as we speak she is planing their family vacations and she is looking at their beautiful children wondering what a great life and why are poor white trash as yourself are so frightened of the world changing. If the media reported all the crimes in your so call sleepy towns you would be amaze of how much is hidden. Because it is known fact white kids get a simple warning I know this for a fact I have lived among
Innocent weed smoking,let's steal some beer,gang rape one white girl because she has had to much to drink or slip her date rape drug or bully the meek until it is to the
Point of being unbelievably cruel. I have never seen such as race that thrive on people
Misfortunes.
Just post some of those articles you are talking about just like I do daily. Put your money where your big fat mouth is. I will take any white trash any day of the week over what you thugs put out on the streets nightly. You seem to have no problems with your own race killing your own race daily. You are a PATHETIC human being..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18231 Sep 28, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>"The human race is out of control." I AGREE. All kidding aside, Kallark27 aka Kfart seems like a decent person, which I find rare in the Black race. But truth be told there are rare decent people in the White race also. I do admire Kallark27's willingness to stand up for what he believes whether I believe it or not. IF the majority of the Black race would be decent, law abiding citizens, and productive members of society, I honestly couldn't care less about their skin color. Most Whites are far too busy worrying about paying bills, feeding kids, working, etc., to have time harassing the poor oppressed Black man. BUT, it seems Blacks have plenty of time to harrass, assault, murder, and rape innocent Whites, and cheat the system for free handouts. To be totally honest this type of barbaric behavior is quite common in black, brown, and southeastern Asian countries. I'm not denying that Whites have proven to be barbaric also, especially to their own kind in World Wars I&II, where good ole America and Britian bombarded German civilians including women and children in Dresden. But even Kallark27 can't deny that Blacks despite being only 13% of the population make up the bulk of crime in this country, and they exhibit far more racial hatred towards Whites than vice-versa. 1212.
F-U you white race traitor. May you burn in hell with those other mamby pamby honkies. Grow a pair for a change whitey. Don't ever post again you are a disgrace to the race.

LOL!

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18232 Sep 28, 2013
black momma wrote:
I seldom meat racist in my age bracket because my generation we were cool until the parents felt that our issues regarding sex,real human nature was a conflict to the mythological up bringing. This is why you have white kids are just losing it. You're raising the little nerdy boy to be polite and white mothers don't want to offend. But my best friend who is like my stster was raise in the hood and white she has her own business put it this way where her business is located I wouldn't even be in that environment.
She probly a crack ho if you no what I be sayin...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News City Of Dayton Apologizes For Traffic Stop 1 hr Big Johnson 1
MMA Fighters 3 hr RayS 1
MMA Fighters 8 hr SSF 1
maternity care new to area Wed newbymom 3
Ohio's bitchin' politicians... Wed Fan of Leon The Man 1
R.I.P. My 1997 SONY fat-screen TV Wed The Duke of Hazard 1
why do white people smell like wet dogs? (Oct '14) Tue THE DOCTOR IS IN 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Springboro Mortgages