The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
14,561 - 14,580 of 18,608 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago

Since: Nov 11

Whitmore Lake, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
I've heard waiters/waitresses talk about how Blacks always stiff you or sometimes the parasites even dine and dash and not pay for their meal. Have you every seen Blacks at a Chinese buffet? Talk about disgusting. Not only the sloppy way they eat, and smack their food, lick their fingers etc., but watch the moochers put egg rolls and other items in pocket books, jacket pockets, etc. What a bunch of classless mooching parasites. I watched a table full of Blacks run this Asian girl to death and then watch the POS leave her no tip whatsoever. And think of how cheap most Chinese places are to begin with. Low-life worthless trash.
Lol where do you get this "prized" information? If you really, truly see human beings like this you should probably get your head examined. That much hatred can literally kill you
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well they were from a section of the planet, Jerusalem, Palestine, Bethlehem, Middle East area where people were a bit darker complexioned. Why do you ask?
How do you know what color people were back in the day? I know people from all races that are different colors than their stereotype.
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
Santa doesn't deliver to the hood, same with the pizza guy. Hell, even Kfecal can't get a cab to the hood, everyone knows kneegrows are don't tip anyhow. Can you imagine being a waiter or waitress and you had o wait on a table of kneegrows. You know damn well they don't tip no matter how good the service. Number 1, they won't tip a white person because kneegrows are so damn wayciss, number 2, they don't tip because they are self centered, greedy, ingrate parasites.
Can you just imagine kneegroids going to all you can eat buffet pants on the ground pulling them up with there nasty booty infested paws reaching for food and I can just see KFATAZZ and his family pulling there chairs right up to the buffet and eating lazy wetsuits stuffing there pockets they don't offer doggy bags philthy animals.....lol Bwwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 (;-(l)----
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure do speak of boners a lot. DO you get hard talking to a straight guy? You want to suck it don't you twinkle toes.
Hey fruitloop oh I'm sorry fritofagdito now run along troll and get back in your adobe mudhut esa! Bwwwwwwwwwa I was getting laid by fine women while you we're still shyting yellow fellow. Rotflmao
harry

Medford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Wow
Waco the Kid

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey fruitloop oh I'm sorry fritofagdito now run along troll and get back in your adobe mudhut esa! Bwwwwwwwwwa I was getting laid by fine women while you we're still shyting yellow fellow. Rotflmao
Hey Warrior do you think that clown dude is really gay? If so he's my kinda cupcake. I love to stuff his butter ball for the holidays. Pumpkin said the clown really gets off when you teabag him. Bwwwwwwww5372!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
True statements. Unfortunately, these folks can't wrap their brain around the FACT that black folk like us are not rare at all. We love our families, support, and take pride in our community, and we work hard. It's really sad that they are so mentally handicapped.
You folks could really convince us if you would stop murdering each other daily..
ICP Yomamma

Ellenwood, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

black momma wrote:
<quoted text>He does not need a cab because he has a car. He understands that the that the pegan ceremonial rites of a out of shape character does not exist he is a hard working BLACK MAN who provides for his family on a daily basis. As far as tipping for a service of servitude and relying on that tip to cover up the humilation being in such a position that colored people were made to do. Tipping starred because of the inadequate nature of poor sensitive little white folks.Everyone is prejudice I don't like spineless little pricks living in their mom house with there star wars underoos with the extended waist, Tang drinking, super large K Y jelly tubes all over the floor, the kung fu hand grip people like you.
Is it true that black vaginas are juicy and pink on the inside?
APrince

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Man AB your one undercover pole smoking steer wrangling queerohero.Did you hear me? Well did you? Bwwwwwwwwwwa ......lol 7734/2013 (;-(l)------
Your immaturity level certainly shines bright judging from the topic you picked. Grow up white trash clown before I give you a ass whoopin, do you understand? well do you!
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

ICP Yomamma wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it true that black vaginas are juicy and pink on the inside?
Hell yes take you to the promise land. Look at moses was out there 40 years.you know what they say once you go black you get stab.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR in da house!

APrince

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Hell yes take you to the promise land. Look at moses was out there 40 years.you know what they say once you go black you get stab.
You're obviously a virgin piece of shit. You know what they say once you go black you get std. 5372 wpww!
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Waco the Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Warrior do you think that clown dude is really gay? If so he's my kinda cupcake. I love to stuff his butter ball for the holidays. Pumpkin said the clown really gets off when you teabag him. Bwwwwwwww5372!
I just love how you talk to yourself like a 3rd circle jerking party you like to play cowboys and Indians your the one with target painted on your azz,don't you go by brown eye Betty.Bwwwwwwwwwa I bet you have that disease called penisorenis.7734/2013
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

APrince wrote:
<quoted text>
You're obviously a virgin piece of shit. You know what they say once you go black you get std. 5372 wpww!
Once you go aprince you change your name to Nickey and you wear raspberry beret the kind you find in a old trailer park. And you develop a kinship with
Sheep.not the kind you find at the pet store.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

AKA wrote:
<quoted text>ICP Yomamma AKA Dirty Harriet Callihan the little wigger transvestite.
So how long you been out of the pen.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You folks could really convince us if you would stop murdering each other daily..
Well first you people stop eating people, killing your kids and parents,dressing up in bunny suits while stalking actors.
Raping little boys, creating wars, hiking and getting lost, dancing with bears, having babies in the oceans with dolphins, and tongue kissing dogs.I believe that this is fair
black diddy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Once you go aprince you change your name to Nickey and you wear raspberry beret the kind you find in a old trailer park. And you develop a kinship with
Sheep.not the kind you find at the pet store.
When they serve you cold, leftover fries and whatever else that's not fit to eat ask them to give you fresh, hot, fries, etc. and watch them put your order together so they don't do anything that shouldn't be done because you complained. Your are paying for a good meal not their leftovers. OK black momma do you understand? well do you babe!
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

The one thing I truly love about white people is the true nature of your predictability.
One of the simplest ways for white people to feel superior when engaging in discourse is to display there mastery of the grammatical elite. A white person loves to over articulate whrn angered or attempt to insult you with stereotypicals such as the infamous fried chicken, watermelon, Bojangled,liver lips, welfare, blah blah. Many do not truly understand the basic tenants of proper English grammar. To criticize brings closer because of a internal fear of not knowing the outcome of the dismal future they previeve from guilt.Most white people lack the knowledge of minorities or what they choose to see by the media to offend. Most will rely on a buddy system to assure validation of being right
Roger Ebert

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

Not exactly dear. I am an adult. Something you know nothing about.
Roger Ebert

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Black momma put up your hair weave and go to bed it's getting late.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Springboro Forum right now

Search the Springboro Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 8 min Old Guy 29,445
Miamisburg 16 min Carolyn 1
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 3 hr Contrariwise 31,140
Downtown Dayton salon to expand, add spa and co... 3 hr The Duke of Hazard 1
Andy's Dean's "America Now" cancelled! 4 hr The Duke of Hazard 17
Rats removed from Kettering apartment. 4 hr Latin Lover 1
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 10 hr gary 2,225
•••
•••
•••
•••

Springboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••