The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,565

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#18050 Sep 23, 2013
STFUA wrote:
<quoted text>I listen to what you objectively say, l\ligger boy, and none of it makes sense because you're a typical white-hating racist lazy crybaby l\ligger, wah, wah, wah, wah, wah!
One thing you fail to realize money which is root of respect among all races more so with Black and White. I grew up with money so you become insensitive to the needs and feelings of others. After my brain tumor. It humble me in ways of changing my love for my family, friends, and enemies.
I remember during Xmas a few of my tenants were struggling so I bought a few Xmas trees for my tenants who had kids. Their was one couple who had never met me my husband would confer with these skin head looking couple well once again late as usual I just assume by looks they were typical white trash couple. So my big daddy told me we are to waive their rent. He bought a few gifts and I was angry when we took the Xmas items over. I felt are the ghost of Xmas past going to visit me I mean we have nice buildings but when I tell you tattoo couple the look on their face. I just assume they were just racist crackers not at all. We are so quick to believe the media
Wake up America we are one soul I am not ready for a race war my white husband and I are the weak links double agents.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#18051 Sep 23, 2013
Kallarik27 wrote:
I'm on one of my breaks at the Ford plant and feel a little tired, so I'll take a nap till punch out time.
Where is that water car (smile)?
KKK

Dearborn, MI

#18052 Sep 23, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text>One thing you fail to realize money which is root of respect among all races more so with Black and White. I grew up with money so you become insensitive to the needs and feelings of others. After my brain tumor. It humble me in ways of changing my love for my family, friends, and enemies.
I remember during Xmas a few of my tenants were struggling so I bought a few Xmas trees for my tenants who had kids. Their was one couple who had never met me my husband would confer with these skin head looking couple well once again late as usual I just assume by looks they were typical white trash couple. So my big daddy told me we are to waive their rent. He bought a few gifts and I was angry when we took the Xmas items over. I felt are the ghost of Xmas past going to visit me I mean we have nice buildings but when I tell you tattoo couple the look on their face. I just assume they were just racist crackers not at all. We are so quick to believe the media
Wake up America we are one soul I am not ready for a race war my white husband and I are the weak links double agents.
All that money you grew up with and you failed to use it for a proper education, especially in English Grammar.
Harry Callihan

Park Ridge, IL

#18053 Sep 23, 2013
Kallarik27 wrote:
I'm on one of my breaks at the Ford plant and feel a little tired, so I'll take a nap till punch out time.
Yo l\ligga, your full 8 hour day is a break and all you have to do is breathe. How bout hookin me up wit a job in your department so we can sleep together and pork each utter all day long?

Since: Nov 11

Brighton, MI

#18054 Sep 23, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Humble me oh great one! I am listening. What I hear is a scared little fellow who painted himself in a corner with his big words that he pulled out of his ass and now he doesn't know how he is going to get out of this mess. You must not have people question you where you reside. You must be some kind of Chief in your tribe. You can not refute one point I have made on this thread. I only post the truth backed up by statistics and science. I can't help if you don't like the truth, if the truth hurts, if the truth shines a negative light on a certain segment of society that you belong to. Don't be embarrassed by others actions, enabling these thugs won't do them or you any good. Admit there is a problem and it will be the first step to the road to recovery. Name just ONE thing I posted that is not true, just ONE!
Laugh it up all you want. Stupidly you keep saying I can't when you really know absolutely NOTHING, NADA, ZILCH about me or what I REALLY know besides what I have already disclosed on Topix. As you already know, your Highness, there is a massive difference between CANNOT and WILL NOT. Of course, again, you stupidly draw a comparison between me and a tribal chief. How your brain came up with that....wow lol. Just quit while you're ahead. Your assumptions make you look even more silly. Oh how I love the book "PROOFINESS The Dark Arts of Mathematical Deception"!
Zookeeper

Los Angeles, CA

#18055 Sep 23, 2013
KKK wrote:
<quoted text>
All that money you grew up with and you failed to use it for a proper education, especially in English Grammar.
Not all the money in the world would make a difference improving this l\ligger's grammar.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18056 Sep 23, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Laugh it up all you want. Stupidly you keep saying I can't when you really know absolutely NOTHING, NADA, ZILCH about me or what I REALLY know besides what I have already disclosed on Topix. As you already know, your Highness, there is a massive difference between CANNOT and WILL NOT. Of course, again, you stupidly draw a comparison between me and a tribal chief. How your brain came up with that....wow lol. Just quit while you're ahead. Your assumptions make you look even more silly. Oh how I love the book "PROOFINESS The Dark Arts of Mathematical Deception"!
LMFAO! Whatever you say you little comic book wannabe! You know you can't prove me wrong..
Chuck

Brentwood, NY

#18057 Sep 23, 2013

Brighton, MI

#18058 Sep 23, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>LMFAO! Whatever you say you little comic book wannabe! You know you can't prove me wrong..
You see what I mean? You say I "can't" but can YOU prove that?
factcheck

Mystic, CT

#18059 Sep 23, 2013
This tread seems to have lost its way 14,900+ posts ago.
Orkin

Henderson, NV

#18061 Sep 23, 2013
Chuck wrote:
The Whites and Hispanics need to unite and rid this country of all the cancerous parasitic black vermin and the lowlife white traitor scum that empower them. Spiking all the malt liquor, fortified wine, watermelons and KFC Chicken with sickle cell anemia and contaminating the street dope with cyanide would be a start.

Brighton, MI

#18063 Sep 23, 2013
ACLU wrote:
<quoted text>I sure understand where you're coming from. It's unbelievable about some of the comments being posted on this thread. Racism is unjust and beastly savage. By the way, how long have you been a white-hating black racist l\ligger?
Lol I've never been a "white hater" as you allege. I just abhor narrow-minded race chauvinists. They seem to love to flock to Topix in droves.
Chuck

Bronx, NY

#18065 Sep 23, 2013
Orkin wrote:
<quoted text>The Whites and Hispanics need to unite and rid this country of all the cancerous parasitic black vermin and the lowlife white traitor scum that empower them. Spiking all the malt liquor, fortified wine, watermelons and KFC Chicken with sickle cell anemia and contaminating the street dope with cyanide would be a start.
Three teens...

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/09/21/prosec...
Black momma

United States

#18066 Sep 23, 2013
KKK wrote:
<quoted text>
KKK that is the most tragic story I ever heard. I feel so bad for you. I would love for you to savor Harry's big black spitting viper and rub his prostate with your tongue just like this KKK white mamma boy....Black Apocalypse is coming for you little white boy! http://loveswhitebutt.tumblr.com/post/4440333...

One day all you white boys will be on your knees paying homage to the Black Viper! Do you understand? Well do you!
Mr Rogers

Buffalo, NY

#18067 Sep 23, 2013
It's a wonderful day in the neighborhood,

Because all the l\liggers are dead and gone.
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

#18068 Sep 23, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You see what I mean? You say I "can't" but can YOU prove that?
KFERCAL you are an animated c00ntoon character now I just pulled your strings now dance Hambone Jones and by the way say hi to your rap mutt 4-Life he's probably locked up in the pen @ the Humane Society.7734/2013 Bwwwwwwwwwa (;-(l)---- now be a good little shine my friend...lol (wayciss) sarcasm
Harry Callihan

Atlanta, GA

#18069 Sep 23, 2013
Mr Rogers wrote:
It's a wonderful day in the neighborhood,
Because all the l\liggers are dead and gone.
You have some twisted fantasies Mr Rogers.... Have you ever thought about going to therapy to sort out these obsessive issues of sucking on a black spitting viper?
HomeyDclown

Saint Louis, MO

#18070 Sep 23, 2013
Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>
KKK that is the most tragic story I ever heard. I feel so bad for you. I would love for you to savor Harry's big black spitting viper and rub his prostate with your tongue just like this KKK white mamma boy....Black Apocalypse is coming for you little white boy! http://loveswhitebutt.tumblr.com/post/4440333...
One day all you white boys will be on your knees paying homage to the Black Viper! Do you understand? Well do you!
A.B your an undercover brotha do you understand well do you! Big w!gger sellout.
Harry Callihan

Atlanta, GA

#18071 Sep 23, 2013
ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>KFERCAL you are an animated c00ntoon character now I just pulled your strings now dance Hambone Jones and by the way say hi to your rap mutt 4-Life he's probably locked up in the pen @ the Humane Society.7734/2013 Bwwwwwwwwwa (;-(l)---- now be a good little shine my friend...lol (wayciss) sarcasm
Maybe you should stop petting the black spitting viper and pay more attention clown. Bwwwwwwwwfuctard!
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#18072 Sep 23, 2013
HomeyDclown wrote:
<quoted text>A.B your an undercover brotha do you understand well do you! Big w!gger sellout.
You're an idiot. F n Harry is playing you idiots. Anybody with half a brain could figured that out. I don't waste my time playing with that fool...Do you understand? Well do you Pumpkin?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Photos 11 hr Net Nut 1
Jerkwad Jabbar-shooting details emerge: 13 hr Dennis E Gannon 6
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 14 hr bridges on fire 31,553
Police: Teen shot dead by shopper wanted shoes 16 hr Net Nut 4
Merry Knobby Christmas 17 hr The Duke of Hazard 2
Despite this Hannity Insanity: 18 hr The Duke of Hazard 8
Dayton's historic connect to 'The Imitation Game' 18 hr SHAPE TAPE APE 1
Springboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Springboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Springboro

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:56 am PST

ESPN10:56AM
Pettine: Manziel will get chance to compete
NBC Sports11:18 AM
Rookie Shaw excited about chance to start for Browns - NBC Sports
NFL11:45 AM
Injury roundup: A.J. Green misses Bengals practice
NBC Sports 1:46 PM
Mike Pettine: Our first-round picks aren't busts
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?