The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,468

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
Harry Callihan

United States

#18028 Sep 22, 2013
Rev Al Chimpton wrote:
<quoted text>Well are you going to answer the man or not, Kfart?
Why don't you fucWAD! Now stfu white trash loser. Harry's back!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18029 Sep 22, 2013
Harry Callihan wrote:
<quoted text>
I can barely understand anything you say. Maybe you type with a salami black cobra in your mouth, maybe you type while your boyfriend is pounding you from behind or maybe you are just another stupid white trash banjo playing ass-O- but whatever it is you should really fix it! Black Apocalypse is coming!!!!
Now THAT'S funny, I don't care who you are..
Kallark27

Park Ridge, IL

#18030 Sep 22, 2013
Harry Callihan wrote:
<quoted text>
I can barely understand anything you say. Maybe you type with a salami black cobra in your mouth, maybe you type while your boyfriend is pounding you from behind or maybe you are just another stupid white trash banjo playing ass-O- but whatever it is you should really fix it! Black Apocalypse is coming!!!!
Yo Harry, I be put ma l\ligga pole in yo ahole an then wash it off in yo mouth, like we use to do in prison beeoch.
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

#18031 Sep 22, 2013
Harry Callihan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Hairey welcome black are they taking good care of you @ The Shady Pines Happy C00nville Retirement Center,and I heard your really proud of youre noose tie all the old hood rats love it and it goes well with your favorite leisure suit and gangsta lid.Bwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 (;-(l)--------
Harry Callihan

United States

#18032 Sep 22, 2013
ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Hairey welcome black are they taking good care of you @ The Shady Pines Happy C00nville Retirement Center,and I heard your really proud of youre noose tie all the old hood rats love it and it goes well with your favorite leisure suit and gangsta lid.Bwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 (;-(l)--------
It is true I'm back and black as ever. The retirement center has been a blessing. I never had so many white ho's hos with blue hair in my life. Your mother gives her regards Pumpkin.
Harry Callihan

Fairmount, GA

#18033 Sep 22, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>Yo Harry, I be put ma l\ligga pole in yo ahole an then wash it off in yo mouth, like we use to do in prison beeoch.
You mean like this? http://loveswhitebutt.tumblr.com/post/4440333...

Black Apocalypse is coming to town near you.
Harry Callihan

Fairmount, GA

#18034 Sep 22, 2013
Now that's FUNNY!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18035 Sep 22, 2013
Harry Callihan wrote:
<quoted text>
That PUMPKIN sure is sick. Get off your knees PUMPKIN and be a man for once in your life!
Harry Callihan

Park Ridge, IL

#18036 Sep 22, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>Yo Harry, I be put ma l\ligga pole in yo ahole an then wash it off in yo mouth, like we use to do in prison beeoch.
Yeah Kallark, those were the good ol days. I loved washing off your extra 50% Snickers Chocolate Bar with my shit on it, sex warts and all. I'm a faithful bitch!
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#18037 Sep 22, 2013
Harry Callihan wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't say I'm glad to see you back Ole Harry. Some things never change. You're still full of black piss venom. I'm still waiting for the Black Apocalypse and the Black Virgin Mamma from Cali....
Harry Callihan

Park Ridge, IL

#18038 Sep 22, 2013
I'M BACK on my knees and l\ligga SUCKIN l\ligga POLES wit one always in my AHOLE!
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#18039 Sep 23, 2013
Harry Callihan wrote:
I'M BACK on my knees and l\ligga SUCKIN l\ligga POLES wit one always in my AHOLE!
Hey don't look at me little puppet,I like you already my bottom bitch. You got the nerve for that curve. Will never relax on the track.Ready to put some wheels on those hills.

Since: Nov 11

Mount Morris, MI

#18041 Sep 23, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>"Well if you spoke truth then I would not ignore it."
Those are your words so I will ask again can you point to one thing I posted that is not the truth, just one?
Can you comprehend "righteous in your own eyes?" You're too hubristic and arrogant to be told anything. Especially from me. Don't act like you are really interested in "one thing" because we both know you are not.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18042 Sep 23, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you comprehend "righteous in your own eyes?" You're too hubristic and arrogant to be told anything. Especially from me. Don't act like you are really interested in "one thing" because we both know you are not.
Yet as smart as you are you can't name ONE thing I post that is not true? So you just pull words out of your ass and expect everybody to believe you? Come on, surely you can prove a self righteous arrogant person like me wrong..

Since: Nov 11

Mount Morris, MI

#18043 Sep 23, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Yet as smart as you are you can't name ONE thing I post that is not true? So you just pull words out of your ass and expect everybody to believe you? Come on, surely you can prove a self righteous arrogant person like me wrong..
That does not mean I can't. Simply that I won't. You lack the humility to really honestly and objectively listen.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18044 Sep 23, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
That does not mean I can't. Simply that I won't. You lack the humility to really honestly and objectively listen.
Humble me oh great one! I am listening. What I hear is a scared little fellow who painted himself in a corner with his big words that he pulled out of his ass and now he doesn't know how he is going to get out of this mess. You must not have people question you where you reside. You must be some kind of Chief in your tribe. You can not refute one point I have made on this thread. I only post the truth backed up by statistics and science. I can't help if you don't like the truth, if the truth hurts, if the truth shines a negative light on a certain segment of society that you belong to. Don't be embarrassed by others actions, enabling these thugs won't do them or you any good. Admit there is a problem and it will be the first step to the road to recovery. Name just ONE thing I posted that is not true, just ONE!
STFUA

Los Angeles, CA

#18045 Sep 23, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I listen to what you objectively say, l\ligger boy, and none of it makes sense because you're a typical white-hating racist lazy crybaby l\ligger, wah, wah, wah, wah, wah!

Since: Oct 12

Detroit, MI.

#18046 Sep 23, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Humble me oh great one! I am listening. What I hear is a scared little fellow who painted himself in a corner with his big words that he pulled out of his ass and now he doesn't know how he is going to get out of this mess. You must not have people question you where you reside. You must be some kind of Chief in your tribe. You can not refute one point I have made on this thread. I only post the truth backed up by statistics and science. I can't help if you don't like the truth, if the truth hurts, if the truth shines a negative light on a certain segment of society that you belong to. Don't be embarrassed by others actions, enabling these thugs won't do them or you any good. Admit there is a problem and it will be the first step to the road to recovery. Name just ONE thing I posted that is not true, just ONE!
Never mind that BS, all I can say is smell me long and hard after I poop out a load of stinky tacos, you dirty crop picking vvetback.

Detroit, MI.

#18047 Sep 23, 2013
STFUA wrote:
<quoted text>I listen to what you objectively say, l\ligger boy, and none of it makes sense because you're a typical white-hating racist lazy crybaby l\ligger, wah, wah, wah, wah, wah!
You can also smell me, you dirty redneck cracker.

Detroit, MI.

#18048 Sep 23, 2013
I'm on one of my breaks at the Ford plant and feel a little tired, so I'll take a nap till punch out time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"Local literary fame is a pain" 1 hr Fan of Leon The Man 4
Evil Stick, The Demonic Dollar Store Toy 1 hr Rosaline92 5
Another Saturday night on Seville Drive... 3 hr Old Cold Warrior 2
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 10 hr One Voice Many Co... 31,413
Review: Wilmington Apartments (May '09) 14 hr looking 70
"Amish" heaters and EdenPURE heaters--Watch OUT! (Dec '08) 14 hr hot_dogs 561
Where is Jamie Simpson? Sat Carbon Blob 5
Springboro Dating
Find my Match

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Springboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Springboro

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:55 pm PST

Bleacher Report 3:55PM
Grading Houston's Positional Units in Week 12
Bleacher Report 4:06 PM
Is Josh Gordon a WR1 for Week 13 and Fantasy Football Playoffs?
Bleacher Report 4:56 PM
Start Bernard or Hill in Week 13?
NFL 6:38 PM
Texans' Ryan Mallett might have torn right pectoral
ESPN 7:14 PM
Source: Texans' Mallet played with pec injury