The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,549

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
The Truth

Henderson, NV

#17968 Sep 21, 2013
The only chance our public school system has for improvement is to just give high school diplomas to every 5 year-old l\ligger pickaninny, so we can stop lowering the educational standards. A typical 12th grade l\ligger graduate only achieves a first grade elementary level, so why waste 12 years of resources on educating these lain brained dumb chimps. Big fat black momma and K-l\ligger are prime examples.
Va te faire foutre

North Augusta, SC

#17972 Sep 21, 2013
Illegal aliens are responsible for the crimes in St. Louis, Detroit, Gary, and Chicago!

Since: Nov 11

Southfield, MI

#17973 Sep 21, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>Say the Chinese "topple white supremacy" where in the hell do you think that leaves you Kfart? The yellow man will never put up with and coddle you the way Whites have been duped to kiss your arse. The yellow man won't be stupid enough to fall for all that Jew propaganda that comes over the Jewtube or Hymiewood either. You see Kfecal when the dog dies usually so do the bloodsucking fleas. Comprehende?
Well personally, lol, whites have never coddled me. Then again the yellow man wouldn't have been stupid enough to allow international bankers to overtake his banking system. He probably also would have enough foresight to think about the disastrous consequences of robbing a people of their name, culture, God, folk ways, and culture then after Reconstruction taking back what he "gave" them as far as socio-economic and political power. You see my wayciss prickly weetard wretch, this is what happens when you don't use your brain.
The Truth

Henderson, NV

#17974 Sep 21, 2013
Va te faire foutre wrote:
Illegal aliens are responsible for the crimes in St. Louis, Detroit, Gary, and Chicago!
Front and foremost: l\liggers.
The Truth

Henderson, NV

#17975 Sep 21, 2013
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Oh God no! That would make them both a l\ligger genious. I would say on a good day Kfecal would be about a 40 which would make him an imbecile chimp and Big fat black momma about a 20, making her an idiotic sheboon chimp.
This makes Kfecal twice as intelligent as Big fat black momma. This would be the only situation you would be able to call Kfecal intelligent.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#17976 Sep 21, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text>White are always creating hobbit
Worlds,Lord of the ring worlds, Harry Pussy potter, because their lives are lack less and no culture you're like a good ole American hot dog a wennie in a bun. If their was fair tomorrow you set up all american stands with your music and boring as dancing I guess that us what you call it and we set up our fair next to yours the fun side.Ok you say we kill each other but why do your teachers and most of the male population want to screw kids so much. Yeah your morals are by far better just don't go to the priest for comfort. You will end up a bend over altar boy.Blues you my my my ch ch ch child now run a say hi to Mary.
Black Mama, instead of spending your money on trinkets and the other junk you Black people buy, why don't you go to school and learn how to speak the White mans English and maybe impress your White husband, or does he want to keep his woman below him like a hick, rube would?
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#17979 Sep 21, 2013
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Front and foremost: l\liggers.
No one trust broke white people you no voice'
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#17980 Sep 21, 2013
Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha! Thanks for the laugh this morning! White people get "butt hurt"? You have it turned around! White people generally keep thier mouths shut for fear of being labeled the dreaded "racist". It's the opportunistic knee grows who act "butt hurt" about every little perceived slight! That's when the usual gang of poverty pimps roll in with their threats, boycotts and marches!
I love it when blacks say they will boycott a certain area, store, restaurant etc.... that's when I go and patronize whatever it may be, because I know I won't have to deal with some jig chimping out.
I enjoy living in an area without blacks. I don't care if we have to feed, clothe and support them. I just don't want to mix with them. I dont want to listen to their filthy mouth of ebonics nor do I want to listen to that vulgar rap music. I prefer the company of law abiding White people. If the US would do as Mexico does and put the damn Afrikans to work things would be better. The blacks in Mexico hold no hard feelings or grudges for entitlements against anyone. America has spoiled and ruined their Afrikans!
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

#17981 Sep 21, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
It seems like folks have nothing better to do with their time than sit around having wet dreams about how the world would be such a better place without blacks...yet, they are still powerless to do anything about it! The only thing these people are good at is moaning and crying and whining all day long as they enjoy the temporary "favor" of white supremacy. Enjoy it while it lasts white people! It won't last forever. History tells us that. When another ethnic group rises to topple white supremacy and Euro-America becomes a fart in the wind what will racist turds say then?
So actually KTURD it's going to last along time us white people our here to stay and you're race of fecal wetsuit's are on your way out we will flush you down the toilets just like the turds you are and by the way you're brain is constipated and you have diarrhea of the mouth now take a nice swig off the Kaopectate and stfu my friend....lol Bwwwwwwa (;-(l)---- 7734/2013
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#17982 Sep 22, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text> I enjoy living in an area without blacks. I don't care if we have to feed, clothe and support them. I just don't want to mix with them. I dont want to listen to their filthy mouth of ebonics nor do I want to listen to that vulgar rap music. I prefer the company of law abiding White people. If the US would do as Mexico does and put the damn Afrikans to work things would be better. The blacks in Mexico hold no hard feelings or grudges for entitlements against anyone. America has spoiled and ruined their Afrikans!
It is amazing no ill feelings yeah their drug cartels are up and moving.You think all black people want to live around your boring ass. Hey chip the kids and I thinking next year instead of a turkey trot we should have a chicken trout Ha ha because have you seen the new black family that
Just moved in dear God they play that rap music and always laughing. The other day
omg I caught one looking at me and he smiled and said Hi.I must upgrade my security system because I am so much of a scarey pussy and the wife replies Don't forget spineless bitch dear. You got that right Betty Ha ha
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#17983 Sep 22, 2013
WPWW wrote:
Anybody know what happened to that ho Tarnisha Jones? Is Tarnisha and big fat black momma the same sheboon? Wat up Shyteakie, yo you gots the 411 on dat dere, ya copy cuz?
She is with your Daddy with a strap thank you Tarnish a give me another. Harder ! Please use the big black one!
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#17984 Sep 22, 2013
Tell your daddy stop calling me! I don't care about his ass hurting and he don't care he will leave your mom she is in the room with Darnell
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#17986 Sep 22, 2013
Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
Black Mama, instead of spending your money on trinkets and the other junk you Black people buy, why don't you go to school and learn how to speak the White mans English and maybe impress your White husband, or does he want to keep his woman below him like a hick, rube would?
No sweetheart we have old money and sorry I am on top riding him like it is a cure for cancer. I know your world and I know you the feeble attacks on looks,your evaluated accordance to the conformity of the proper use of language, your statistics, how you need back up from your team of cowards,it takes a pack of ten white men to go up against one black man and if your fellow comrad is getting beat down by another race he is on his own. My husband comes from wealth and so do I. I didn't even know he had money until 2 months into dating I fell in love with a man not skin. Broke white lower middle class are the worst. Poor white people are humble, Rich white people don't give a damn they don't care about the color thing. Just like I told my husband best friend who is white as they come I ask what are you gonna do in a black dominated world he said I don't give a f..k as long as you stay outta my drive way. Keep my wife plastic surgeon happy. And leave my token rich interracial couple alone life is good.
Concerned Citizen

Buffalo, NY

#17987 Sep 22, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text>No sweetheart we have old money and sorry I am on top riding him like it is a cure for cancer. I know your world and I know you the feeble attacks on looks,your evaluated accordance to the conformity of the proper use of language, your statistics, how you need back up from your team of cowards,it takes a pack of ten white men to go up against one black man and if your fellow comrad is getting beat down by another race he is on his own. My husband comes from wealth and so do I. I didn't even know he had money until 2 months into dating I fell in love with a man not skin. Broke white lower middle class are the worst. Poor white people are humble, Rich white people don't give a damn they don't care about the color thing. Just like I told my husband best friend who is white as they come I ask what are you gonna do in a black dominated world he said I don't give a f..k as long as you stay outta my drive way. Keep my wife plastic surgeon happy. And leave my token rich interracial couple alone life is good.
Hilarious- and delusional- once again! So much BS that I'll just pick out the most outrageous nonsense to refute.

Whites need "backup from a team of cowards" to " go up against a black man"? 10 on 1 ??

You have it twisted again. It's the other way around. A solitary knee grow is only going to beat a woman or a person they outmatch. It's when they are in a group of 2 or more that they become really brave. That's when they CHIMP OUT. If you like, I could provide dozens of links to videos and news stories proving same. How much actual proof could YOU provide?

On a side note: your "husband"... Who I'd wager isn't even real, but if he does exist as you claim... has got to be the most pathetic pussy on earth. Some little bitch who enjoys getting pushed around by a fat smelly gorilla.
Concerned Citizen

Buffalo, NY

#17988 Sep 22, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text>It is amazing no ill feelings yeah their drug cartels are up and moving.You think all black people want to live around your boring ass. Hey chip the kids and I thinking next year instead of a turkey trot we should have a chicken trout Ha ha because have you seen the new black family that
Just moved in dear God they play that rap music and always laughing. The other day
omg I caught one looking at me and he smiled and said Hi.I must upgrade my security system because I am so much of a scarey pussy and the wife replies Don't forget spineless bitch dear. You got that right Betty Ha ha
A black "family"???? That's comical! Don't you mean Tonisha and her 7 kids by different baby daddy's ? Knee grows don't know the meaning of "family".
Concerned Citizen

Buffalo, NY

#17989 Sep 22, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
It seems like folks have nothing better to do with their time than sit around having wet dreams about how the world would be such a better place without blacks...yet, they are still powerless to do anything about it! The only thing these people are good at is moaning and crying and whining all day long as they enjoy the temporary "favor" of white supremacy. Enjoy it while it lasts white people! It won't last forever. History tells us that. When another ethnic group rises to topple white supremacy and Euro-America becomes a fart in the wind what will racist turds say then?
I'm not "powerless" to control my own life! I can go weeks without even seeing a single knee grow if I want. You see, I live in an area of like minded people. Birds of a feather so to speak. No crime, no shootings. No loudmouth knee grows. If paying taxes is the price to keep the coons far away and fat and stupid, killing each other off for ridiculous reasons, then I'm ok with that.

As I've said before, any reasonable black would find the actions of a huge segment of their peers reprehensible ala Bill Cosby. Your "blackness" won't allow you to admit the majority of urban knee grows live fully up to the stereotypes. Instead of speaking out against the reality of the situation you take solace in the notion that some time in the future, white people will not be the majority? As myself and others have pointed out... watch what you wish for. Asians and Hispanics won't feel the "guilt" that many misguided whites do... and the gravy train may just come to a screeching halt.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17990 Sep 22, 2013
This speaks volumes about your people. They are even too COWARDLY to confront each other one on one and throw down like real men. They have to hit and run with a gun. PATHETIC! You don't see this where white people live. I just post the facts and the truth. Please prove me wrong!
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...

Since: Nov 11

Clarksville, MI

#17993 Sep 22, 2013
Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
A black "family"???? That's comical! Don't you mean Tonisha and her 7 kids by different baby daddy's ? Knee grows don't know the meaning of "family".
Contrary to your brainless, stereotypical views, black folks do know about family. Some of us even come from strong families! But of course, to you, we are all the same right? Give me a break. That's like saying all white people are like you, painfully ignorant, blindly racist Nazi's who would love to murder the innocent along with the guilty.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17994 Sep 22, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Contrary to your brainless, stereotypical views, black folks do know about family. Some of us even come from strong families! But of course, to you, we are all the same right? Give me a break. That's like saying all white people are like you, painfully ignorant, blindly racist Nazi's who would love to murder the innocent along with the guilty.
Interesting how you always seem to avoid my points of truth about a certain segment of our society. I don't put all people of one group into a box but you have to admit that the majority of the group in question is a big burden on society don't you? The statistics are there to prove it right?
Kallark27

Park Ridge, IL

#17995 Sep 22, 2013
Just to let you whitey folk knows, I has a IQ 5 point above the average gorilla intellachense!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Despite this Hannity Insanity: 1 hr The Old Cold Warrior 1
Boro etiquette (Jul '13) 2 hr near side 11
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 3 hr idiocracy 31,497
If you really dare to show that you care... 4 hr Dayton Taxpayer 4
Don't drive your cars to and from bars! 4 hr masterofconcretep... 9
Family Law Attorneys (May '14) 18 hr Pavlos Lombardi 13
A "productive" congess... 22 hr Fan of Leon The Man 1
Springboro Dating
Find my Match

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Springboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Springboro

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]